Your favorite JPay services – money transfer and email to prisons – now on the go! JPay Mobile email allows you to send photo attachments* and email multiple recipients. With the updated Send Money service, you can quickly transfer funds to inmate trust accounts with your credit or debit card. You can even manage your JPay account.
-Push Notifications for JPay email
-Send money with your credit/debit card*
-Prepaid Reply for JPay email*
-Write and receive emails*
-Attach and send photos*
-Buy JPay stamps*
-Send emails to multiple recipients*
-Create a JPay account
-Manage your JPay accounts
-Search for inmates
-Saved payment options
*Available in select facilities
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc
It's easy to get started! Simply find your billers and enter your login details. We'll present you with all of your bills and recent payments, and you'll be able to quickly see what's due. When you're ready, pay your bill in seconds!
• Mobilligy is 100% free. There are no monthly charges or hidden fees.
• See when your upcoming bills are due and how much you owe.
• Pay your bills anytime, anywhere, directly from inside the app.
• Check your account balances to make sure you have enough cash.
• Be instantly notified as new bills arrive or if anything is amiss.
• Pay with maximum flexibility: use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
• Your information is safe and secure with us, protected with bank-level encryption.
• Message our friendly support team with any questions, and we’ll get back to you on the same day. No canned responses!
Mobilligy is 100% dedicated to your customer experience. We don’t have any sneaky fees for payment; every payment method (including credit cards) is free, and most bills are credited same-day (again, for free). You can message our support and rest assured that Rachel will personally get back to you quickly and help resolve your problem. Check out our reviews!
Mobilligy supports thousands of banks including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bancorp, Capital One, Mellon, HSBC, PNC, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third, Santander Bank, U.S. Bank. We also support most credit unions, including USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees Credit Union, Pentagon Credit Union, Boeing Employees Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Suncoast Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, Schools First Credit Union, Digital Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, and many others.
You can see your credit card balances and pay your bill for most credit cards, including: AMEX (American Express) Credit Cards, Discover Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Credit One Credit Cards, Macy’s Credit Cards, Target REDcard, Barclaycard, JCPenney Credit Card, Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, Kohl’s Credit Card, GE Capital Credit Cards, Best Buy Credit Cards, Amazon.com Cards, Home Depot Credit Cards, Lowe’s Credit Cards, Sears Credit Cards, and hundreds more.
Even better, we support all of your billers. The most popular include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, Netflix, Time Warner, GEICO, DISH, PayPal, Bill Me Later, Sallie Mae Student Loans, State Farm, Travelers, Progressive, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Ally Auto, Allstate, Travelers, National Grid, and thousands more.
It is available for the customers of UniCredit Bank only -- for fast and efficient management of their finance.
- account balance summary (current, accounts, loan accounts, term deposits);
- turnover summary (debit and credit);
domestic payment orders; (new payment, templates, status of orders);
- payment cards summary(debit and credit);
- debit and credit card turnover summary;
- current exchange rates list and currency exchange rate conversion calculator;
- basic information about the bank;
- user application settings.
The logging in to the application is based on PIN known only to the user and no other verification is needed. The personal data regarding the customer account are not stored in mobile phone, so in case of loss or theft of the mobile phone they cannot be misused. The application will shut down automatically when idle and you have to enter the PIN code again if you want to open it. In case of incorrect PIN code entered repeatedly the application will freeze and disable further access. In this way it is provided additional protection against unauthorized access to the application.
Evolve Money is the most convenient way to pay all of your bills! You can pay over 10,000 bills all from one app, no matter where you are. Bank level security makes sure all of your information is safe.
• All your bills in one place, with only one password to remember
• Pay bills for FREE with cash or with your Visa or MasterCard debit card or prepaid debit card
• Pay all of your bills every month quickly and easily - also works on tablets and on your computer through www.evolvemoney.com
• Pay any of the 10,000 Standard bills for FREE - payments take up to 2 days with many of them delivered the next day
• Avoid late fees by choosing Express payments, delivered the same day you pay for only $1.50 - even on weekends and holidays!
• Add cash to Evolve Money at over 50,000 retail locations including Safeway, Randalls, Albertson's and more. Stay tuned, we'll have over 100,000 retail locations available to you soon!
WE HAVE YOUR BILLS
Over 10,000 service providers available including:
Pacific Gas & Electric, Southern California Edison, Florida Power & Light, Commonwealth Edison, State Farm, Farmers, Liberty Mutual, Allstate, AIG, Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter, Qwest, Cablevision, AT&T, Cricket, Verizon, Sprint, CenturyLink, T-Mobile, and thousands more.
SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
Evolve Money has bank-level 128-bit encryption and NONE of your information is ever kept on your phone. If you ever lose your phone just log in online or give us a call and we'll help you change your login information.
You can also log on to your account from your computer by going to www.evolvemoney.com.
THE ONLY APP THAT LETS YOU PAY BILLS WITH CASH
You can even pay with cash - use your cash to purchase a Reloadit pack at popular retailers like Safeway, Randalls, and Albertson's. Then complete your bill payment using the PIN of the load pack. You can find stores near you that sell load packs using the locator tool in the app.
ALWAYS FREE - ONLY PAY WHEN YOU NEED TO EXPRESS A PAYMENT
Setting up your profile and bills is simple, and the only fee you will pay is when you choose to pay a service provider via Express delivery (only $1.50). This option gets your bill delivered to the service provider the same day! Even on weekends and holidays!
All other bill payments are delivered to the service provider within 2 business days - many of them the next day, so the free payments are super fast as well.
More from developer
Team star Memo Ochoa? Try the new Kaptura app now
where you are the goalkeeper. With the tap of your finger
you can defend your team making way through the five
stages: Prodigy, Kema, Espectro, Forza and X2.
Share your experience on Facebook and Twitter and make
it to a daily top ten chart.
The Allstate® Digital LockerTM application keeps an inventory of all of your personal property where nothing can happen to it—perfectly organized and accessible to you at a moment’s notice, in case of an emergency. We know you work hard for what you have and we want to help you protect it…for free.
This new version of Allstate® Digital LockerTM has a user-friendly interface that allows you to take pictures, scan barcodes or look up the value of your valuable and then organize it by room, category or alphabetical list.
How you can manage your inventory:
• Add item details as reference for a claim
• Organize and sort your items alphabetically or by room or category
• Link items to new photos or to photos from your Locker
• Link multiple items to one image
• Sync your data so that your inventory is saved in the cloud and accessible on the web as well as on your mobile
The Allstate home inventory application gives you the tools you need to create a comprehensive catalog of your personal property and much more. You can store your agent contacts, have access to relevant catastrophe information and most importantly, a detailed visual catalog of everything you own.
Now, your inventory can be synced to the new Digital Locker TM website and can be accessed at www.DigitalLocker.com—where your safe keepings are kept in the cloud. In case of an emergency, you don’t have to worry about your inventory of valuables being swept up in the debris. Your inventory will always be accessible from any smart phone or computer. Peace of mind at your fingertips.
As homeowners, renters and neighbors, here at Allstate, we built this application with you in mind. Even if you’re not a policyholder, we are confident that with Allstate’s Digital Locker TM, you’ll understand why you’re in good hands with Allstate.
Good Hands Roadside delivers pay-as-you go roadside help to anyone, anytime, anywhere. Simply select the type of trouble you’re having, you can even include a picture and use the drag and drop pin feature to further pinpoint your exact location and get roadside help right away.
With Good Hands Roadside there are no annual membership fees. You pay only if you use it – just $75 per tow for most cars, and $50 for most other roadside services like tire changes, jump-starts, and/or lockouts.
Check out these great features.
Log Your Ride – Track your route, time and miles for each ride. Add comments and a photo, and store it right in the app.
Share Your Ride – Connect to Facebook and Twitter and share the trip with your whole network.
Plan a Ride – From a rider checklist to local weather and gas, GoodRide® helps you prepare before you hit the road.
Maintenance Log – Keep track of every oil change and flat tire. Set alerts when service is due to keep your bike in top condition.
Parts Catalog – Keep a tally of the new or aftermarket parts that you add to your ride.
Good Hands℠ Roadside Assistance – Call for accident support and our specially equipped service trucks will be on the way.
If you are having any problems downloading or using this app, please contact us at AllstateMobileApps@allstate.com.
• Simply drive like normal – no need to start the app for each trip.
• Earn rewards or points for safe driving.
• View your driving stats – compete against your family and friends to see who is the better driver!
• Uses only your phone – no car plug-ins needed.
• Get relevant tips on how to become a safer driver.
Enrolling is quick and easy. Simply contact your Allstate agent, or login to your online account at Allstate.com!
This application requires you to be an Allstate customer and enrolled in Drivewise or Star Driver with a valid activation code.
Please note: Drivewise Mobile uses your phone’s GPS services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.