If you have an Android Wear watch, the Allworx Reach app rings silently on phone screen, so I am constantly missing Reach calls. Please update your app so your watch rings/vibrates when a Reach call is coming in!
When I'm connected to wifi I get stuck at registering 90% of the time. If I turn off wifi it registers right away. Please fix.
We recently installed this system at work and The app works decent to a point. But the bluetooth issues are just beyond aggravating . If i am on my headset talking to someone and the app rings. It cuts the bluetooth off on my phone. I then have to put the phone up to my ear so i take my bluetooth off to continue my conversation. Then if i get another phone call on the app it switches back on the headset.
This app is neat in that it mirrors your office with calls, voicemails, extensions, etc. Both your office office and the app replicate simultaneously. Problem is office quality is terrible delays, can't hear you and eats battery.... I have a Samsung edge S7 and kills my battery in less than one day
When the app works on my Samsung Note 4,it works good BUT that doesn't happen very often. It rings and connects but no sound or mic???????? I restart my Samsung and immediately it works again for only a couple of hours.
Works about 20% of the time, most of the time I can't make calls and can't answer incoming calls.
- New “contacts syncing” icon
- Fixed partial contacts loading from a few devices
Reach 3.0 features:
· Modern visual design, light-themed user interface
· Ability to sync contacts, via Connect Servers running 8.2, with other Reach and Interact apps, and with Verge phones
· Reach Remote Control of Verge phones
· Reach Call Handoff to seamlessly transition calls between Verge IP phones and Reach handsets
· Expanded ringtones
· Automatic Doze mode setup for Android M & N devices
Free calls & free SMS text with cheap International calls & Free US phone number