This educational game uses positive reinforcement to increase children's confidence.
4 Educational Games for toddlers with several new levels each.
A clever learning approach by recognizing shapes and sounds.
Preschoolers will not only learn to recognize the alphabet letters but also they will learn the numbers, animal and object names, colors and shapes. You also, get to spend quality time with your children, or you can guide them to work alone to have fun and learn at the same time. At all ages but especially for preschoolers, learning should be fun.
Also with the Educational and Echoic Memory Games, children will not only learn as they play, but also they will increase their Focused Attention ability.
Math and Count Game
This game teaches you, in a fun way, to count and to use the 4 basic mathematical operations.
This Game helps you learn to recognize the images, the sounds and the appearances of numbers, words, shapes, colors, animals and objects.
With "Learn ABC 123" you can quickly Learn:
• the English alphabet,
• the English capital letters,
• the English lower case letters,
• the first 20 numbers,
• English names of animals and objects.
• the first 15 basic colors,
• 15 basic shape names,
• Test how well you know what you have learned by winning three (3) gold stars.
You can also play a unique "Learning Memory" Game where the pairs are not identical but instead they are related.
For example, you have to pair off the letter “P” with “Panda”, or you can pair off “Lion” with letter “L”. Also you get to listen to the names, numbers and letters as you flip the cards.
New to this Version, you will also find 7 Echoic Memory Games with 3 levels each.
Echoic memory is the memory that is directly associated with focused attention.
In this game, you try to remember the location where you heard the name you are looking for. Have fun and also increase your ability to focused attention.
Category types: Educational Games, Kindergarten Games, Kids Educational
How to Play: “Matching Game”
1. From the main menu buttons, choose numbers, capital or lowercase letters, numbers, animals and other objects, shapes or colors.
2. Drag each image in the bottom, to match the image at the top of your screen. Listen to the names of the image at the moment you touch the screen and at the moment that you release the image.
3. To unlock, a game you need to complete the previous game. For example to unlock the game page with numbers 6 to 10, you need to successfully play once the game page with numbers 1 to 5.
How to play « Educational Memory»:
1. From the main menu buttons, choose numbers, letters, animals, shapes or colors
2. You have few seconds to locate matching pairs of cards.
3. Then, you can turn a card to view its images.
Depending from the game, matching pairs are considered the cards that have either the same shapes, same colors or pairs that start with the same sound.
• In the game of shapes you can pair off a green triangle with a white triangle.
• In the game of animals you can pair of the Lion with letter L.
• Human voice for Alphabets
• Image of each letter or object
• On touch you can listen to letter sound again
• 26 alphabets capital letters with animals names and images
• 26 alphabets lower case letters with animals names and images
• Preschool aged children learn to recognize the alphabet letter names,
• Match the letter with its name
• Images of animals
• Spoken names of animals
• Recognize animals and objects
• On touch you can listen to animal name again
• Match letter with animal
• Match the animal with its name
• View the animal name written
• Human voice for shape
• Image of shape
• Recognize shape
• On touch you can listen to shape name again
• Match the shape with its name
• Human voice for color
• On touch you can listen to color name again
• Recognize color
• Match the color with its name
• Learning letters, numbers, shapes, animals and colors.