- Precise location of the nearest bus stop from your position
- Precise location of the nearest bus stop from a defined address
- Interactive map to choose and select your bus stops.
- A bookmark manager to save your preferred bus stops
- Real-time bus transit at the selected stops
- sms ticketing system
The bus stop location is supplied thanks to the GPS device of your smart phone. The data about bus transits are licensed from ATAF through the automatic vehicles location system and displayed on the app.
Ataf2.0 is subject to future developments which will soon bring further functionalities such as the location of ticket vendors.
At the moment the information about the tram service and the Li-nea managed buses are not provided.
You can be notified automatically through twitter when we update database (http://twitter.com/#!/rhatec/).
TransportMTL allow users to easily access public transportation schedule for Montreal. All schedules are available offline. You can browse, search and bookmark any departure (bus, subway and train). If you need a reminder to catch your bus, subway or train ? Set a custom notification ! Support STM, STL, AMT, RTL, CIT, MRC and the METRO. We also have maps for the metro and the trains.
Full transport service list:
STL Société de Transport de Laval
STM Société de Transport de Montréal
RTL Réseau de Transport de Longueuil
AMT Agence Métropolitaine de Transport
AMTBUS Autobus Express de l'AMT (90 Express Chevrier)
CITCRC CIT Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan
CITHSL CIT du Haut-Saint-Laurent
CITLA CIT Laurentides
CITLR CIT le Richelain
CITPI CIT La Presqu'île
CITROUS CIT Roussillon
CITVR CIT Vallée du Richelieu
CRTL CRT Lanaudière
MRC2M OKA Express
MRCLASSO MRC L'Assomption
MRCLM MRC les Moulins
OMITSJU Ville de Sainte-Julie
Why should I use Split-it!?
• Save Money. Split-it! makes it easy to find someone going your way, wherever you are in Singapore.
• Network. Why have a silent ride when you can discover new connections? Split-it! lets you choose who you ride with by linking all users to their Facebook account.
• Go Green. Millions of tonnes of carbon emissions are being released into the world everyday. Make your daily transport more environmentally friendly by sharing your cab.
How do I use Split-it!?
1. Log in with your Facebook account.
2. Type in your starting point, destination, and choose whether to book a taxi (optional).
3. Choose from the list of profiles of people looking to travel along the same route.
4. Use the in-app chat function to confirm your meeting point and to share your taxi booking.
5. Share your ride – you have just Split-it!
But what about safety?
Your safety is very important to us – that’s why all users must be signed in and verified with their Facebook account. A basic profile including only your first name, profile picture, and number of mutual friends is provided to other users when the system suggests a profile match.
No contact information or direct link to your Facebook account is given away at any point in time. A rating system is in place upon completion of a ride so that Split-it! can award courteous members and banish the rude.
Now you can carry your taxi in your pocket. Save on long walks and waiting times! It’s so easy to order your taxi to come and get you wherever you are.
Why JoinUp Taxi?
Cheaper: There are no phone-call costs and you don’t pay until you get into the taxi... and if you SHARE, you save the proportional part of the fare.
More Convenient: Your taxi, always in your pocket. Pick-up at your location. No waiting, no walking. And you can order a taxi that accepts payment by bank card or choose an adapted taxi, if you need it.
More Sustainable: Did you know that each shared trip to the airport is the equivalent of planting a sapling.
Very Easy to Use:
You can order your taxi with just two clicks; you will be able to see on your screen how long it will take to arrive and see as it approaches to pick you up.
You can also book your taxi up to a week in advance; all you have to do is enter the date and time you want.
Enter the details to order a shared taxi that meets your requirements:
The pick-up point, date, time, number of people in your party, pieces of luggage. Then choose a destination from the pre-set list of destinations in your city.
The app will search for other passengers within 3 blocks and a half-hour period. If there are other passengers who meet your criteria, the app shows them to you and you can choose to join them.
If there is nobody else with the same requirements as you, you can order your own shared taxi and we will look for travelling companions for you.
Remember that you all leave from the same pick-up point (the location of the first person to create the taxi share) and you all go to the same destination.
Also, the app will always notify you 15 minutes before your departure time if there are no other people to share with and will give you the option of ordering a taxi just for you.
How Much Does Each Person Pay?
Except for luggage charges, all the passengers split the fare evenly between them.
For Your Safety:
You can see the rating of your taxi driver and that of your travelling companions; and you can also rate them after each trip.
If you are a woman and you want to share only with other women, you can also choose that option. All you have to do is indicate in your profile that you are a woman and this option will be activated for whenever you want it.
Your Profile and Your Organizer:
Your profile will contain all your personal details, which you can modify at any time. Also, at any time, you can see the money you have saved and the CO2 that has not been emitted thanks to having shared your taxi.
The Agenda is your personal organizer and contains all the details of the taxis you have ordered.
The app's content is available also offline. You can access information even when connectivity is not available.
The main features of this app are:
- Travel guides organized in categories
- Photo Gallery for each Point of interest
- Map and directions for positioning each point of interest
- Possibility of showing multiple categories on the map
- Distance display for each point of interest
- Possibility of saving Points of Interest in the "Favorites" section
- Internal Search Engine
- Local weather forecast
The data used in this App are Opendata from the website http://opendata.comune.fi.it/
¡Ahora con búsqueda de rutas!
This app is free, but ad-sponsored.
For more information about KIRI API, please visit http://hello.kiri.travel
What is Real Time Information?
Real Time Information will show you when your bus is due to arrive at your bus stop so you can plan your journey more accurately.
You can search for your bus stop in a number of ways:
Search By Bus Stop Number – just enter any bus stop number and see the nearest buses in the next hour
Save Favourites – save your most frequently used bus stops and quickly find the nearest buses to your stop
Search by Bus Route – if you want to search for bus stop on your by Bus Route, simply enter the number of the route you require. You can also see a map showing bus stops along the route.
Search By Address - If you don’t know your bus stop number yet, you can search by entering a street address
Search by stop near to your current location – use the map to find bus stops near to your current location. You can pan and zoom in to see more.
We are still working on some known issues but please report any bugs and feedback to email@example.com
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground and DLR
- Journey Planner integration (beta)
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
Many more features available in the full version including jam cams, Barclays Cycle Hire docking station statuses and much much more!
UK Bus Times displays live departure information for thousands of bus stops across the UK. Bus stops can be found by searching for a location or using the map. Stops can be added to your favourites for quick access to them. Most stops display live timetable information such as the route number, destination and time.
If you can't find your location using the search feature, try typing it a different way, you can also input postal codes.
If you find a bug or manage to make the application crash contact me and tell me how you did it, i'd appreciate it rather than unhelpful feedback! email@example.com
Internet - To fetch bus stop data and departure data.
Location - To set the map to your location to find bus stops.
Network State - To check if the network is connected before accessing the internet.
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
Visit our full-featured web app at: www.transporturban.ro
Available cities and transit agencies: Bucharest (RATB & Metrorex), Brasov (RATBv), Constanta (RATC), Cluj-Napoca (RATUC), Iasi (RATP), Ploiesti (RATP) and Timisoara (RATT)
To be included in the next update: Alba Iulia (STP), Craiova (RAT), Sibiu (TurSib)
Whether you are a student, a tourist or a local, Transport Urban is the perfect journey planner kit: map, stations, directions and everything else you might need, all wrapped up in a smooth interface. Plan your routes in seconds, share them with your friends or save them for later viewing, buy tickets & subscriptions*.
- clean and easy to use interface;
- map with bus / tram / subway stations;
- easy to understand, step-by-step directions;
- estimated distances, times and journey costs;
- visual feedback: view / explore your route on the map;
- search: streets & relevant points of interest;
- gps: set your current location as departure / arrival point;
- advanced planning options;
- Romanian & English languages;
- always up to date.
* tickets and/or subscriptions are currently available only in Bucharest and Iasi.
Note: Internet connection required - no offline mode. To ensure fast and up to date results, route calculations are performed by our web server.
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!