Wherever you are, watch and protect immediately by using Mobile CMS.
1. Device Management
2. Live View : Supporting split-screen for 4ch, 9ch, and 16ch
3. Codec support : MPEG4 and H.264
- Basic arithmetic (+, -, *, /)
- Trigonometry (sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan)
- Complex numbers (5+7i)
- Graphs X,Y functions (Y=X^2)
- Basic matrix math (+, *, inverse, transpose)
- Hexadecimal and Binary support (1A+E)
- Animated history (Long press to copy)
- Hide pages you don’t need
- Support for both tablets and smartphones
With HP Flow CM for Android you can:
• Access your HP Flow CM content from anywhere you have Internet access
• Capture documents using your phone or tablet camera. HP Image Enhancement Technology will automatically crop, resize, enhance and OCR the content
• Search all your documents, including images using the revolutionary IDOL search index from Autonomy, an HP Company
• Save documents to the Briefcase for offline access
• Access folders shared with you from other HP Flow CM users inside or outside of your company
• Easily publish new or existing documents and share them with anyone via a simple URL link
For more information on HP Flow CM Professional or to find a reseller, go to: www.hp.com/go/flowcm
NOTE: A paid subscription for HP Flow CM is required before you can use this application
1. Smart List: CM Locker learns your most commonly used apps and gives you quick access to opening them directly. You can also easily take pictures, handle missed calls or read messages from the lock screen.
2. Notification preview: Quick preview messages sent by friends on lock screen (available in Android 4.3 and above).
3. Real-time Weather: Displays the current weather information and forecast at the first time.
1. It’s best to disable password locks or other lock screen applications to avoid having to unlock multiple times.
2. To use the weather feature, GPS services must be enabled.
1. GPS & Wi-Fi status: These are used to deliver accurate weather information about your local area.
2. Contact & SMS: Used to mark messages as read and clear missed call notifications.
3. Start at boot: This will ensure the app is turned on after the device is restarted.
- AT Series
- ST-A Series
- ET-A Series
- MT Series
- DT Series
- HT Series
- Live/Playback 1/4/9/16 display
- PTZ Control
- Jpeg Export
- Color Control
- Playback control
Sliding conversation UI (hangouts style)
Quick reply from notification
Mark read from notification
Breathing notification icon (enable in settings)
Show or hide contact avatar
Circle contact avatar option
Dark and light themes
Customize message colors
New Android emojis (or iOS)
Extra features are available if you donate in-app (bottom of Settings page). These features include:
- Change title bar color to anything you like
- More will be added
You can donate any amount in settings page to unlock these features. If you donated via PayPal, please contact me so I can unlock features for you.
Email me to make feature requests.
Of course this app will remain free and I am always adding features that everyone can use. Next I'll be adding iOS emoji option and more font sizes.
This is a beta app! I am actively developing this app (almost) every day. Sometimes I break things, but most issues are found and taken care of within a day or two. Try and be patient.
I am a full time student and I am the only person working on this app. I do this for fun and provide it for free, so if you have issues please contact me via email. Most things are fixable, but leaving a bad rating and a short comment is of little help to me.
You can donate via Paypal as well here: http://goo.gl/dFz7vh
tags: cyanogenmod, cm, kit kat, ics, mms, messaging, aosp, slide
Easy access to live camera for remote and real-time surveillance.
1. Multiple sites setup (include CMS/NVR/ENR server & camera device)
2. Individual device access
3. Search ability for source or view name
4. Multiple channels of live view display
5. Snapshot of live view video
6. Optical/Digital PTZ control
7. Support Manual recording
8. Digital input/output control & motion indicator
9. Sending view to TV Wall
Compatible ACTi Products & Software Version:
1. Software NVR3: v3.0.02.30 or later
2. Software CMS2: v2.0.01.19 or later
3. GNR-3000: v3.0.02.30 or later
4. ENR1000/ENR1100/ENR1200/ENR2000: ENR-010-V3.02.00 or later
5. INR-410/INR-420: v3.0.06.13 or later
6. ACTi Devices:
KCM Series Cameras: Firmware V5.10.02 or later
TCM Series Cameras: Firmware V4.12.09 or later
ACM Series Cameras: Firmware V3.14.19 or later
D/E Series Cameras: Firmware V6.03.17 or later
TCD Series Video Encoders: Firmware V4.12.09 or later
ACD-2100: Firmware V3.14.19 or later
ACD-2300/ACD-2400: System_FW V2.08.03 & Compatible_Channel_FW V3.14.18
1. Required setup of H264 video encoder and resolution at 1920x1080 or below for devices on ENR to view live stream in Channel Preview.
With this software installed in your phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1.Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 800*1280 or 1920*1080
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
PCI Nice,Security SSC,Security Council Meeting,ativ,eventpilot,conference app,event app