The Speaktoit Assistant has been named:
★★★★★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★★★★★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★★★★★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★★★★★ PC World: Best free Android apps of 2011
Your Speaktoit Assistant uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps, and connect you with various web services (like Google, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, and others).
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares - Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese - and it's currently being trained in many other languages that will launch soon.
It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The list of the Assistant’s skills is too large to fit here, you can find them in the application under the little light bulb next to the microphone. Some of them are: talk, call numbers and contacts, send and receive texts messages and email, set alarms, search websites, get answers from encyclopedias, find places, read news, get weather forecasts, do basic math, updates Facebook statuses, tweet, organize calendar, tasks and notes, play music and videos, open sites and applications, translate, navigate, check in on Foursquare, remind, learn from you new commands and much more.
Currently, the Assistant works with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Waze and it’s being connected to more.
Compare it to other voice assistants like Apple Siri, Nuance Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Wolfram Alpha, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, AIVC, EVA and other voice control applications, and make sure that Assistant is not just another Siri for Android, or an answer to Siri, but rather a valid Siri alternative.
Find restaurants near you – or wherever you’re headed
- Search by location, date, time and party size.
- See what’s available in real-time – on a list or a map.
Refine your search results
- Sort restaurants by distance, name or star ratings.
- Filter by price, 1,000-point tables, favorite neighborhoods and cuisines.
Check out menus, photos & trusted reviews
- Read helpful reviews – all reviews are from restaurant guests who have booked & dined there.
- View restaurant menus and photos of top dishes.
Instantly book your table
- Pick a restaurant, tap the time you want and the table is yours.
- Include special requests, like “It’s our anniversary!” or “I’m allergic to nuts”.
Invite friends to dinner & stay on top of plans
- Send OpenTable invitations to anyone from your device.
- Add reservations to your calendar. Change of plans? Update reservations in the app.
Dine out, get rewarded
- Earn points with every reservation – like airline miles for dining out.
- Redeem points for dining cheques, which are accepted at all OpenTable restaurants.
We’d love to hear from you – If you need help or have suggestions on how we can improve our app, let us know at support.OpenTable.com.
The data for this particular application has been extracted from Google Places and Yelp.com. Inaccuracy in data is quite common. Google places and Yelp.com keeps updating new places at a consistent rate.
**Please make sure you GPS is switched on in order to use this application.**
Thank you for downloading this application. Hope this helps you.
Useful features of the App:
• Looking for something specific? Type it in and Elephanti will search our merchant’s catalogues and menus to show you which places offer the things you need.
• See real-time Offers onlyfrom the types of stores that interest you,soyou get the best deals on things that matter to you.
• Browse Catalogues of different stores to compare products, prices and discounts to decide where you want to shop even before you leave home.
• Create intelligent shopping lists that will find places to buy all the items on your list with one click.
Benefits when you Check-In to stores:
• Get Check-In Discounts every time you shop at an Elephanti Merchant, giving you the savings on what you want, when you need it.
• Browse that store’s catalogue to see if they have that new ‘book’ you want, and even see in which area it’s located with the In-Store Map.
• Participate in loyalty programs to receive rewards from merchants.
How to use Elephanti:
1) Sign up and activate your account.
2) Make your profile look nice , and set your ‘Interests’, so that we can make sure you discover new stores, venues and offers that you would like.
3) Follow stores, brands and venues you love, so you always know what’s happening with them.
4) Save Time and Money by browsing on Elephanti instead of on foot, and Check-In to stores to get Discounts.
5) Last but not least… share Elephanti with your Friends and Family
Smarter Shops, Smarter Shopping
Elephanti was launched at Internet Week New York (IWNY 2012) in May.Here is what the Mediais saying about Elephanti:
“The application is intelligently designed to integrate the advantages of Groupon, Yelp, Facebook and City Search. This clever service entices consumers with discounts and specials designed by its members.” – Marketingonline.com
-Cover all deals from popular providers such as Groupon, Living Social in 12 countries.
-Categorize the deals in well-defined categories for easier navigation and discovery
-New deals notification, set your favourite daily deals categories and get notified when there are new deals available
-Ability to save any daily deal within the app as wish list or to decide later, and the reminder will tell you when your saved deals are about to expire, according to the reminder times you choose.
Blue light is closest to ultraviolet rays, it is light that reaches the retina (the retina is the innermost membrane that covers the eyeball).
It comes out of many things including computers, games, televisions, smart phones and cell phone monitors.
After having been in contact with blue light for a long period of time, it gets harder to fall asleep and wake up and it is said that a change of quality occurs in the retina.
Computer glasses are unnecessary! The free application for reducing blue light, reduces blue light and relieves eyestrain.
The cute "Shibaken Komachi" blue light reduction application.
It is simple and cute.
It is great for using smart phones in places that are dark and so on.
It is a definite must for those of you who like cute things.
The extremely popular "Shibaken Komachi" in "Free Stamp Box" cuts blue light.
With one button, it is a blue light reducing application that can be used right away
★ The world's best (cutest) (easy) blue light countermeasure application
For those of you who like cute things
It is an application that is soothing just by having it
★ The cute yelp!
When you press the settings button, a cute yelp comes out!
(When the volume of the smart phone is switched off it will not yelp)
1180 Studebaker Rd.
Long Beach, CA 90815
Open 7 days a week.
opening january 2012
Professional Piercing and Jewelry Sales
Upgrade your restaurant search experience. Don’t look to only one source for information when now you can search them all at once!
FeedMe is powered by factual.com, the only restaurant data provider to include over 1.2 million U.S. restaurants from over 40 different sources (including Citysearch, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Foursquare, Allmenus, Menupages, Zagat, and GrubHub).
FeedMe satisfies with exclusive features including:
- I'm Feeling Hungry button – No need to get cranky from hunger! Get a super-quick suggestion for restaurants right around the corner. The more you tell FeedMe which restaurants you like, the smarter it becomes.
- Restaurant ratings aggregated from all available sources. This many people can’t be wrong!
- Powerful filtering – hone in to exactly what you're hungry for.
- Access Google Maps and Navigation directly from each listing.
- Direct links to each restaurant's profile on other source sites (like Yelp and Urbanspoon)
- Easily provide feedback to factual.com to correct errors in listing (e.g. a restaurant has closed)
*** currently listings for the U.S. only ***
2/11/2013 -- Factual.com has confirmed a bug in their API that is causing "out of business" restaurants to be included in the results; they are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
2/18/2013 -- Factual.com has released a fix for the API error. The abundance of "out of business" listings should now be resolved; please continue to click the "Listing inaccurate" button if you find any remaining problem with a restaurant listing.
We are proud to be implementing Urban Pulse for the US and work hard to be as successful here as we are in Paris, where it all started. Please share with us all your comments and ideas on this app so we can really make it your best tool to enjoy your City.
***** Take the Urban Pulse of New York, Boston and New Orleans *****
Already available in New Orleans, Paris, and now New York, Urban Pulse is the ultimate tool for getting out and about – an innovative link between your friends, your favorite places and the best local deals, with the fastest and most convenient ways to get from here to there right now.
Urban Pulse brings together the latest information on restaurants, movies, shows, parties and clubs in way which is simple, integral and designed to go with you. With Urban Pulse, you no longer need to juggle between a multitude of apps. Events, deals and friends are all there in one place.
Urban Pulse will be progressively launched in the main metro areas of the United States and Europe (Paris, Lyon...) over the upcoming year.
• All-in-one application
• Dynamic home view showing what’s going on around you right now
• Events, happenings and deals from the best specialized sources
• Create meet ups with friends with two clicks
• Automatic journey planner
• All modes of transport supported (car, walking, subway, bicycle, taxi, bus)
• Find out where friends are in real time.
Forthcoming updates will include faster navigation, new transport options (night buses and dedicated bike lanes where available), even more modes of transportation and deals! And still more cities to come soon!
To run UrbanPulse, GPS must be turned on and localization enabled for Urban Pulse in your phone settings.
The application works with EDGE, 3G and Wifi.
To contact us, stay up to data on future developments and let us know your suggestions, visit our site www.urbanpulse.us or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org