Note: The app is available to Sunrise private customers and small companies from Business Sunrise.
Range of features:
- Product overview with rate and contract details
- Manage options
- Invoice overview with payment status and PDF view
- Overview of costs since the last invoice
- Current prepaid credit and loading options
- Included services available
- Customer address
- Designate favorites
- Links (e.g. on Sunrise Roaming Cockpit)
In order to access your personal data, log in using the following information:
- Sunrise mobile, landline, or customer number
If you do not know the password, request it at sunrise.ch/myaccount or directly through the app.
- Using Sunrise My account is free of charge.
- The app's data traffic, over the mobile network in particular, is billed in accordance with the applicable connection rates of your mobile service provider or your Wi-Fi network.
- Using the application abroad will result in additional costs due to roaming.
If you discover an error or have other questions about the app, please contact us at email@example.com with your telephone number and the hardware used (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S5). We would be happy to help you further or improve the app. Many thanks for your support!
We are of course always very happy to receive positive evaluations or reviews! ;-)
We hope you enjoy using the app.
Your Sunrise Team
The app has a map view which plots the daily sun and moon path relative to your current location. It also contains a widget for your home screen showing sunrise/set times for the current day and your current location.
This app is a demo of the full version of Sun Position, which is restricted to showing you sun position data only for the current day. To view data for any day of the year see our full Sun Position app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andymstone.sunposition).
- Plan a photography shoot - know in advance exactly when and where sunrise and sunset will be
- Viewing a potential new home? Use this app to find out when you'll get sun in your kitchen.
- Planning a new garden? Find out which areas will be the most sunny, and which areas are likely to be in shade throughout the day
- Getting solar panels? Check whether nearby obstructions will be a problem.
For more information on the data included in Sun Position see our blog post:
Sunrise is a free calendar made for Google Calendar, Exchange and iCloud. Sunrise also connects with all your favorite apps like Facebook, Evernote, Foursquare, TripIt, Todoist, Trello and more to make sure you’re always up to date with all the events happening in your life.
With millions of users around the world, Sunrise is changing the way you manage the places you have to be, the people you want to see and the things you need to do. Whether you’re planning your daily schedule or your next trip around the world, Sunrise makes it easy to keep track of everything in one beautifully designed calendar.
Sunrise also comes with Meet, the fastest way to schedule a one-to-one on the go. Meet is a keyboard that lets you select available time slots in your calendar without leaving the app you’re in and send them to anyone through a simple link. You’ll never schedule meetings any other way.
Sunrise automatically syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your calendar from anywhere. It’s that easy.
Make the most out of your days. We’re here to help.
Want to chat? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or say hi on Twitter at @Sunrise.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
The application does not connect to the network, thus saving on battery.
It uses full screen brightness when on SOS and Flash Light mode.
Search on paystore, with dronasys, to find other apps from us.
اوقات الصلاه الان يدعم العربيه تبعا لاعدادات الجهاز
يتيح البرنامج خصائص عديده
المؤذن الاوتوماتيكي, اتجاه القبله, التقويم الهجري و أطوار القمر
* An app that displays prayers for current day and displays corresponding hijri date, Allow you to choose the date you want.
* A hijri calendar that displays hijri month, corresponding gregorian days. when clicking a day important islamic events and moon phase will be displayed.
* Prayers quibla and a compass.
* Customizable azan before prayers, you can choose from a list of azans or your file from SD card, can be customized for each prayer.
* Silence phone during prayers that can be customized for each prayer.
* Play azan at prayer times.
* 5 cool themes with different colors to choose from, see screen shots!
* Swype left and right to navigate between Prayers, Quibla and calendar
* 2 cool widgets of sizes 4x3 and 4x1 for convenient usage that display calendar, prayers times and minutes before next azan, and provides easily access to the month calendar by taping on the calendar, access to quibla by taping on the location and access to the prayer time application by taping on the prayers times.
The application is able to be displayed in normal mode as well as night mode.
Just select a color theme, choose the maximum intensity, and hit start. The color themes are specifically designed to help your eyes in different environments:
Dark -- the standard gray filter dims light without adding any color.
Midnight -- a slight tinge of midnight blue keeps the screen cooler during red sunsets or sunrises.
Sunset -- designed to limit the amount of blue light that goes into your eyes to help you sleep.
Red -- designed for stargazers, astronomers, and telescope enthusiasts to help maintain your night vision.
***IMPORTANT*** Sunset filter may prevent some devices from hitting the "Install" button when installing a new app. Just disable the filter and you'll be able to interact with the installation wizard normally again *****
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
• 7 Productive calendar Views
• Forecasted weather
• 2 Customisable calendar widgets
• Theming support
• Beautiful interface
• Polished animations
• Stable calendar experience
• Night mode
Split view is Today Calendar's most popular view, it's show's an overview of the month, and events of particular days on the same screen, making it by far the easiest way to plan your schedule using Today Calendar.
Quick actions appear on the right in the agenda and split view, allowing to easily navigation to an event, email other attendees or call an associated number with just one tap.
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today Calendar sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today Calendar. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful calendar app.
Functionality wise, Today calendar contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today Calendar's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today calendar's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
Translate Today Calendar into your language here: https://osban91.oneskyapp.com/
*capability of showing Prayer times and playback AZAN for all Muslims.
*With a beautiful graphical navigation on the calendar.
*With exclusive and highly useful and beautiful widget.
*Each calendar date conversion (solar (jalali), lunar, and gregorian) to another.
*Display the national and religious events of the selected date in the calendar.
*Ability to add notes for each day.
*Options to select the muezzin for playback AZAN.
*Options for select algorithm for computing legal times.
*Display the current date, current time, legal times (morning, sunrise, noon prayer, sunset, sunset prayer and religious midnight) and displays the time remaining until the next legal time in widget
Please don't hesitate. You are welcome to refund within 1x24 for any reasons. Guaranteed!
Get Full Version Here
1. Barbie, Blood, Cheese, Grape, Grass, Pumpkin, Sky, Snow and Teal Theme.
2. Black, Carbon, Hexagon, Steel and Transparent Background.
3. Standard, Classic, Military and even None Clock Dial.
4. Extra Weather Icon Sets.
1. 3x3 and 2x2 widget.
2. Teal Theme.
3. Digital Clock / Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
4. Shortcut to Alarm, Calendar, Battery Consumption and Weather Details.
5. Battery will be colored automatically to blue / orange / red
1. Metric (Celcius) / Imperial (Fahrenheit) unit
2. Follow Location
3. Auto Refresh.
4. 5 Day Forecast Weather Data.
5. Weather Details such as Wind, Pressure, Sunrise, Sunset, Timezone, etc
1. Go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Sometimes you need to restart to make widget available.
3. Tap on a widget to enter menu setting
4. Check task killer / battery saver that may stop this widget.
5. Weather information is powered by Yahoo Weather.
When you are experiencing problems, send email for fast respond. Don't ask question on comment, I might not be able to answer all comments. I'll try my best to solve your problems.
Us Droid was formerly known as Upper Duper
"A Single Widget Includes more Functions - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
Presentation of all GPS data from device
Position, satellites, gps signal strength
Gps diagnose and gps testing
Splendid user interface: 2 color themes
With GPS Data you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical - knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial - feet
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Two splendid color themes
★ and more....!
- Panchang for any day. Tithi (date) along with paksha (shukla and krishna), yoga, karana, nakshatra and vaar (day of week). Also shows the year, maah (month purnimant and amavasyant),zodiac of moon and the ritu (Season), along with their end times. Has Vikram Samvat, Vikram Samvat Kartak and Indian National Calendar (Saka).
- Get detailed panchang view including moon rise and moon set, sunrise and sunset, Day and Night Choghadiya, Rahukalam, Yama Ghantam, Guli Kalam, Dur Muhurt and Abhijit. All calculated for your chosen location.
- Griha (Planet) Positions and rise set times, (including shani, rahu and ketu).
- Find all the celestial objects, nakshatras, rashis and grihas in the sky.
- Support for custom location. Choose from over 3000 cities, or choose your own location.
- A monthly Calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chathurthi, Poornima and Amavasya. Shows the monthly list of festival. Also showing the moon phase for each date.
- Save and track your own tithis.
- Shows the date of hindu festivals and allows to add the festivals in your calendar.: Diwali (Deepawali), Chhath, Karwa Chauth, Holi, Maha Shivaratri, Ramnavami, Rakshabandhan etc
- Also has 4 widgets showing the moon phase, and the lunar date, and one showing moon rise, moon set and sun rise sun set timings.
- ** Widgets only work when app is on Phone and not on SD card **
The types of waves implemented are:
* Sine Wave
* White Noise
The sampling rate used is 44.1 kHz and the output is in MONO, 16 bit PCM.
Keywords: Tone, Signal, Sound, Waveform, Sinusoidal.
It is your own virtual planetarium. Ideal for amateur Astronomy.
It has all the Surya and Chandra along with the planets Budh, Shukra, Mangal, Brihaspati, Shani and also Rahu and Ketu.
Watch Dhurva tara, Saptarishi, Mesh, Dhanu, Vrishabha, Kark, Ashadha, Jyeshta, Kritika among all the other objects.
Star, planets and constellations names are augmented with Western names where Indian names are not there. e.g, Neptune.
These names would be updated in the future as and when discovered.
Built as a derivative of Sky Map, it has all its features.
From the makers of Hindu Calendar.
The app shows you a 3d representation of the direction (bearing) . It acts as a compass and shows you North, South, East and West along with other intermediate directions. The altitude of the object being pointed is shown and can be used as a sextant. Long press to take a snapshot of the Altitude and Azizmuth readings.
The orientation of the phone in terms of pitch, yaw, and roll is given along the magnetic strength reading.
The altitude and azimuth is a local coordinate system used to locate objects like stars, planets and other heavenly bodies on the celestial sphere, it is very useful in Astronomy.
You can change the mode of movement of the compass by toggling the "Fixed" entry in the menu.