This Alonia version is available only for Android up to 4.4. In case you have Android 5.0 or above please use Alonia Mobile Application from Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aloniamobile
ALONIA helps you to use on your Android the best VoIP services in Romania.
• Free Phone Calls in Alonia and MEDIA SAT networks and at super-tariffs in any other network in Romania and abroad;
• Free Romania fixed phone number, set on your Android wherever you are - your family and friends can call you on it at Romania fixed networks costs;
• You can choose Romania Unlimited (http://www.alonia.ro/plati.html) subscription for 7 EUR without VAT and talk as much as you want on Romania fixed and mobile networks for a month;
• You can send SMSs to national and international mobile networks.
How to use Alonia Mobile Version:
• If you use Alonia for the first time, you need to create an account by accessing http://www.alonia.ro/cont-nou.html and then login with your account details into the application.
• Charge your account with minimum 5 EUR without VAT to enjoy free calls between Alonia users and the best rates on all mobile and fixed networks, national and international (you can see the list of prices by accessing http://www.alonia.ro/tarife-telefonie.html ).
• In some mobile data networks SIP traffic is not allowed and it is required to purchase an additional options. If the account configured in Alonia application remains inactive on your Mobile Data connection, please get in touch with your operator.
• In roaming, it is recommended to use Alonia only on Wi-Fi connections, mobile data roaming is usually very expensive.
• You’ve got a problem with this app or you think it needs improvements? Send us an e-mail to email@example.com or call us at +184.108.40.206.182 (Support Service 24/7).
• System Requirements: Android 2.3 or higher
For more information about policy read http://www.alonia.ro/terms-and-conditions.html
Licensed under GPL, this application uses CSipSimple and PJSIP software. If you have already installed CSipSimple, please uninstall it first.