I don't know if it's the app, or if people are manipulating the server stamps, or what. But I keep getting deep into games only to find, after waiting out my opponent's time, that the connection was severed at some point, without warning or indication. What makes it worse is that some immature opponents like to let their time run on when they know they can't win. Not knowing which situation I'm in is annoying and this app is getting less and less enjoyable for me as a result. Good app, otherwise.
Great chess AI. Really tough game! Laid out intuitively. This is my only PlayStore chess app. Also, online play is smooth w/ no glitches. Extensive library & AI game analysis.
Problems Keeps crashing every time I try to adjust UCI options for any of my engines, except Carbalo. Error installing Komodo engines/ Chiron but not Stockfish. Could you also add under analysis: number of nodes searched/ number of nodes per second searched? Also could you add the ability to download other engines from the Internet (arasan,bikjump,bobcat, etc) to play against/ analysis?
Ugh This app would get five stars easily if it wouldn't CRASH EVERY TIME ME OR MY OPPONENT PROMOTED A PAWN!!!!!!! ( suicide variant )
Pgn file now broken At least the game dates are broken. The problem apeart with one of the recent updates. My decice uses android 4.3
- In the new online sidebar, the "Offers" option was showing the user's finger
- Fixed a bug exporting to PGN in progress games (it was not adding a * at the end of the move list)
- Added the promotion to king option for the suicide/giveaway chess variant
- Fixed some disconnection problems in the web app at http://chess.mobialia.com
- UCI engines are out of beta