I've played thousands of online blitz games via this interface, however the recent updates introduced major connectivity issues like frequent connection drops, freezing console mode, loosing the premove ability, and doesn't closes the connection on exit. And happened that displayed 'game drawn' by repetition, then in the console I realised I lost on time as I didn't move after it displayed the draw. Very misleading.
Excellent chess app. Have installed it on all my devices. Only gripe is that when moving back/forward through games, the steps are full white+black moves and not individual tempi, which makes analysis quite difficult.
Nexus 6 running Android 7.0. Clock keeps running even after opponent disconnects & forfeits the game leaving you to waste your time alone. Also, constance "network connection" failures mean lost games.
I like using this app when I study my chess books. Other apps either don't have the nice graphics, or they are missing a piece setup mode.
Just Superb. Best Available In The Google Store. Many Thanks To The Creature.
Amazing.. Try it. Adds are minimum .
- In the new online sidebar, the "Offers" option was showing the user's finger
- Fixed a bug exporting to PGN in progress games (it was not adding a * at the end of the move list)
- Added the promotion to king option for the suicide/giveaway chess variant
- Fixed some disconnection problems in the web app at http://chess.mobialia.com
- UCI engines are out of beta