Playlist backup Did exactly what i needed it to do! backed up playlist to sd card, then restored on new warranty phone. Only issue i had was my playlist was backwards... HOWEVER i believe this is a Samsung issue... Not a bluemuze issue. I have a charge and if i save my quicklist like 123 it will save a regular playlist like 321. Bluemuze took my 321 list and made it 123... which is kinda nice to know i can get around samsung's dumb a$$ playlist situation.
Ok but... saves playlists fine, but very buggy when reimporting them from the sd card- it adds songs to the lists randomly.
Great for managing playlists This works perfectly for backing up and restoring playlists after your phone decides to delete them.
No sir, didnt like it Me and my brother downloaded the app try to bluetooth music. Didn't work. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Awesome UI. Simple playlist backup (took 10 second to find the feature AND use it). Exactly what I was looking for. Used the trial version for 30 seconds before deciding to buy the full version. Looking forward to try the send via bluetooth feature.
Don't bother reporting bugs or suggesting features. The developer will throw a fit like a child
- Bugfix release
- Major rewrite of playlist backup/restore & folder code
- Should fix most issues users may have been seeing
- Fixed: Bluetooth connections failing on first try
- Fixed: Wi-Fi manual connection bug
- option lets phone sleep during transfers
- Manual Wi-Fi connections
- Remembers last IP for manual Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth name, Mac address, & Wi-Fi IP now shown to user
- Removed dark colors from menus
- New permissions only for Wi-Fi stability
At last, a professional DJ software on Android thought for & by pro DJs