Fast Nice app, liked it better before the upgrade, but it still ranks higher than most. I'm a music lover, so that is not freely given. ...
Testing Playerpro cannot save playlists made within its app. This reads and saves them. Playlists made within this app ARE read by playerpro. Great so far. Needs to cache music files though - takes a good 5 min to load 3000 songs into the app (the labels, not the files) everytime its opened. Will begin testing multi rom saving, titanium backups, etc... Awesome app so far
Switched SD Cards, backed up Playlist & Restored Love this feature of this software, Switched from a 32 to 64 MicroSD card, was trying to figure out how to get the playlists to transfer, this software did perfectly. I just backed it up from the old SD card, put in the new SD card and restored the playlists. Much easier than manually recreating the playlists. Thanks!
Does the job Copied songs and playlists from one device to another with little hassle.
From great to garbage... Was great for a handfull of songs and then all of a sudden diconnected the connection to my new phone and crashed. Ive tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but it wont even open without crashing within the first 30 seconds. Back to the drawing board...
I would like a refund...keep forcing closed as soon as I start transfer...I want a refund...
- Bugfix release
- Major rewrite of playlist backup/restore & folder code
- Should fix most issues users may have been seeing
- Fixed: Bluetooth connections failing on first try
- Fixed: Wi-Fi manual connection bug
- option lets phone sleep during transfers
- Manual Wi-Fi connections
- Remembers last IP for manual Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth name, Mac address, & Wi-Fi IP now shown to user
- Removed dark colors from menus
- New permissions only for Wi-Fi stability