Protection for your phone and virtually any connection to it.
Sprint Total Equipment Protection (TEP) and Total Equipment Protection Plus (TEP Plus) customers can now access all the benefits of their protection service through the Sprint Protect app. Free users can now access device recovery and contact backup features.
• NEW -Device Recovery: Find your phone using GPS or remotely lock and erase a missing phone to protect personal information
• NEW - Automatic Contact Backup: Back up your valuable contacts and restore them to a new device
For Total Equipment Protection customers
• All of the free features, PLUS
• NEW - Automatic Photo, and Video Backup: Back up your valuable content and restore it to a new device
For Total Equipment Protection Plus customers
• All of the TEP features, PLUS
• Built-in Security: Enhanced features to guard against viruses and protect your privacy
• Device Tune-up: Maximize your phone’s performance with storage, speed, and battery optimization tools
• Tech Expert Access: One-click quickly connects you with a live, US-based Tech Expert for premium support to help with any question about your phone and virtually anything it can connect to.
Sprint Protect is powered by Asurion. The Sprint Protect App can only be used on compatible Android devices. (v4.0 or later)
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Sprint®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®." IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is customized for Sprint® subscribers in the United States.
Sprint® is a registered trademark of Sprint Communications Company, L.P.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Device Shield offers comprehensive anti-theft protection for your phone or tablet brought to you by the award-winning security team at Mobile Defense.
• Issue commands to remotely locate, lock or wipe your device if it becomes lost or stolen.
• Sound an audible alert to help find a nearby device set to silent or vibrate.
Sprint Advanced Protection Pack enrollment is required for continued use of Device Shield. After 14 days, users not enrolled in Advanced Protection Pack will have access discontinued. Sprint is a registered trademark of the Sprint Corporation. Device Shield is owned and operated by Mobile Defense Inc.
• Your messages - backup, restore, and wipe your text messages
• Other application UI - display a recovery message on the lock screen
• System tools - lock when device admin is not enabled
• Bookmarks and history - backup, restore, and wipe your bookmarks and browser history
• Your location - locate of a lost or stolen device
• Your applications information - start at boot
• Your personal information - wipe calendar events
• Phone calls - used to retrieve device information; not used for phone calls
• Network communication - communicate with our servers
• Your social information - backup, restore, and wipe your contacts and call log
• Storage - backup, restore, and wipe your SD card data
• Your accounts - wipe accounts and detect what Google Services (e.g., GCM, Maps) are available
• Affects battery - ensure processes are not interrupted
** DISCLAIMER: The average user will not encounter these issues and will not need this application. **
Purpose: Troubleshoot WiMAX (4G) connection issues on the Sprint HTC EVO or Sprint HTC Shift due to potentially missing RSA Encryption Keys. Assist Sprint HTC EVO or Sprint HTC Shift enthusiasts by providing a simple method of WiMAX (4G) RSA Key presence verification.
This application allows the user to easily find out whether or not their WiMAX RSA Key is present. The WiMAX RSA key is required in order for WiMAX to properly operate.
A very important step in troubleshooting WiMAX connection issues includes determining whether or not WiMAX RSA key is present.
Unfortunately, sometimes during the process of customizing and modifying the Sprint HTC EVO or Sprint HTC Shift the WiMAX RSA key is erased. If the key is lost, WiMAX will not work.
Please provide feedback based on the limited set of features currently present. This is my first application and I've done my best to make sure it provides the basic functionality. In future versions I hope to improve many aspects.
Please bear with me as I work to improve it! Feel free to email me with suggestions, comments and feedback!
Open source project: http://www.github.com/joeykrim/WimaxKeys
This is a Data Toggle widget that works on the Sprint Version
of Samsung Galaxy S2 -- a.k.a. Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.
** MAY NOT WORK ON SOME VERIZON PHONES, AND OTHER SPRINT PHONES. **
Sprint SG2 users will know that other data toggle apps can't turn off 4G when used with their device.
This app, as far as I know, is the only app that turns off BOTH 4G and 3G for Sprint's SG2.
It can turn off both 3G and 4G internet data connection with a touch of a button. No longer will you have to dig through the settings to do this
Now Sprint SG2 users can toggle their data connection off easily and save precious battery life.
This widget is designed to match the look-and-feel of the existing system toggle widget. It elegantly blends in to the look of of the device.
** Benefits of this widget:
- Save battery life tremendously, when you don't need internet connection.
- Quickly toggle off all mobile data connections when you don't need it.
- Design matches the Galaxy S II default theme.
- Only widget in the market that can toggle 4G in the Sprint version of Galaxy S II.
If any issues come up, please comment below and I will respond ASAP.
With Sensorly you get :
·up-to-date coverage maps and speedtest maps for 4G, LTE, 3G, 2G and Wifi networks worldwide. 500 mobile networks have been mapped by our users, including Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, EE, O2, and many others. Maps update daily and usually within the hour
·A speedtest tool: instantly get to know your data transmission speed for 4G, Wifi, LTE or 2G/3G networks. You can even share your results on Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Pinterest!
·The ability to map your neighborhood: use your daily trips to complete your carrier's coverage map. Check if there is 4G or LTE or 3G in your area!
·The amount of time you have spent on 4G, 3G, LTE or Wifi during the day : is your more-expensive 4G plan really worth it ?
·Signal and speedtest comparison info to help you compare carriers: who has got the best coverage for you? Make your choice among all networks available around you: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile. Check if you'll access a 3G network, a 4G network or LTE
Sensorly is a free crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete a coverage map and speedtest map get. So join us and get real info on your coverage and speed!
Join us on social networks:
Google + : http://plus.google.com/102681005884239785615/about
Twitter : http://twitter.com/sensorly
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/sensorly
Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/sensorly/
This might work on other Samsung devices on various CDMA carriers, try at your own risk! If it does work, please contact me and let me know what other devices this works with.
NOTE: This DOES NOT work on GSM phones (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc). Please don't send me a log or downrate because it didn't work on your GSM phone!
If you like this app, please consider the donate version! I will be bringing some cool features to the donate version!
Compatible Devices (works on STOCK TouchWiz ROM, custom ROMs might not work, won't work on AOSP ROMs):
* Sprint Galaxy Note III
* Sprint Galaxy S4
* Note: Other CDMA devices might work, see above.
* Easily change your PRL
* Email me a log file, if needed (Menu > Email Log File)
* Visit the app's XDA thread (Menu > Go to App XDA Thread)
* Download Sprint PRLs from XDA (Menu > Get Sprint PRLs)
1) Start the app, read the first screen, and hit "Start"
keywords: samsung prl, sprint prl, samsung galaxy prl, samsung note 3, samsung note iii, note 3 prl, note iii prl
A Rede Oi WiFi:
Oi WiFi é o serviço de acesso à internet sem fio da Oi, disponível em locais como aeroportos, hotéis, restaurantes, cafés, na orla do Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Fortaleza e Recife, além de grandes eventos patrocinados pela Oi. São milhares de hotspots distribuídos por todo o Brasil, e essa rede não para de crescer!l
A rede Oi WiFi pode ser utilizada por Clientes Oi Velox 3G a partir de 250MB, Oi Dados a partir de 500MB e todos Oi Velox, Oi Conta Total e Oi Smartphone, e por mensalistas Oi WiFi.
Baixe o aplicativo e conecte-se automaticamente sempre que estiver em uma área de cobertura Oi WiFi. No aplicativo existe ainda um mapa de hotspots pra conferir os pontos de acesso mais próximos, utilizando a função GPS do seu aparelho. Simples, rápido e seguro!
1. Baixe, instale e abra o app.
2. Clique no botão 'Conectar' na tela principal e você será direcionado para a tela de cadastro das suas credenciais de acesso.
3. Preencha os campos com seu número Oi ou usuário Oi WiFi e senha, caso ainda não tenha senha cadastrada informe seu CPF ou CNPJ. Clique em 'Salvar' e você está pronto para se conectar!
4. Utilize o mapa de hotspots para encontrar o ponto mais próximo de você e comece a navegar!
Para mais informações e consulta aos critérios de elegibilidade do serviço, acesse a opção de Dúvidas Frequentes do app.
- Conexão automática
- Mapa de hotspots orientado por GPS
- FAQ com principais dúvidas e informações
Obs: O aplicativo está configurado para se conectar automaticamente sempre que detectar um hotspot Oi WiFi. Clicando na opção Configurações você pode alterar esta opção, assim como os ajustes de recebimento de notificações e alertas.
It means it helps you track your plan as your carrier tracks it.
It provides you notifications and widget gauges to always know how much you've consumed and avoid crazy bills (we all pay much enough on mobile plans). TYP doesn't connect to your carrier, and instead uses the call log and phone statistics to estimate your plan consumption.
Online sync with your personal space on www.trackmyplan.com where you can share your consumption with the rest of your family (or whoever you want) and track it in real time through charts and statistics. Sync allows shared plan support (voice, texts, data).
Works for all countries and carriers : Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Sprint, O2, Orange, Vodafone, Virgin and more through manual configuration.
Download free carrier packs to get automatic plan configuration and accurate tariffs (if available for your country)
Similar to 3G Watchdog, Onavo, Phone usage or droidstats, but with all your plan (not just data).
Consumption statistics can be used in your Minimalistic Text widgets through "Locale variables".
This pack provides US Cellular tariffs and plans to "Track your plan" which must be already installed on your phone.
This pack and "Track your plan" are not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by US Cellular.
Track your data ( 2G / 3G ) consumption based on your plan conditions.
Fill in your reinit. day, your data credit and your overage cost (if applicable), and use the notification or widget gauge to stick to your plan.
Want a full plan real time tracking app (anytime minutes, night & weekend minutes, texts, data)? Get my app "Track your plan".
Similar to 3G Watchdog pro, Onavo count, etc...
This pack provides T-Mobile tariffs and plans to "Track your plan" which must be already installed on your phone :
This pack and "Track your plan" are not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by T-Mobile.
This pack provides Virgin Mobile US tariffs and plans to "Track your plan" which must be already installed on your phone.
This pack and "Track your plan" are not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Virgin Mobile.