Protection for your phone and virtually any connection to it.
Sprint Total Equipment Protection (TEP) and Total Equipment Protection Plus (TEP Plus) customers can now access all the benefits of their protection service through the Sprint Protect app. Free users can now access device recovery and contact backup features.
• NEW -Device Recovery: Find your phone using GPS or remotely lock and erase a missing phone to protect personal information
• NEW - Automatic Contact Backup: Back up your valuable contacts and restore them to a new device
For Total Equipment Protection customers
• All of the free features, PLUS
• NEW - Automatic Photo, and Video Backup: Back up your valuable content and restore it to a new device
For Total Equipment Protection Plus customers
• All of the TEP features, PLUS
• Built-in Security: Enhanced features to guard against viruses and protect your privacy
• Device Tune-up: Maximize your phone’s performance with storage, speed, and battery optimization tools
• Tech Expert Access: One-click quickly connects you with a live, US-based Tech Expert for premium support to help with any question about your phone and virtually anything it can connect to.
Sprint Protect is powered by Asurion. The Sprint Protect App can only be used on compatible Android devices. (v4.0 or later)
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Sprint®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®." IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is customized for Sprint® subscribers in the United States.
Sprint® is a registered trademark of Sprint Communications Company, L.P.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Device Shield offers comprehensive anti-theft protection for your phone or tablet brought to you by the award-winning security team at Mobile Defense.
• Issue commands to remotely locate, lock or wipe your device if it becomes lost or stolen.
• Sound an audible alert to help find a nearby device set to silent or vibrate.
Sprint Advanced Protection Pack enrollment is required for continued use of Device Shield. After 14 days, users not enrolled in Advanced Protection Pack will have access discontinued. Sprint is a registered trademark of the Sprint Corporation. Device Shield is owned and operated by Mobile Defense Inc.
• Your messages - backup, restore, and wipe your text messages
• Other application UI - display a recovery message on the lock screen
• System tools - lock when device admin is not enabled
• Bookmarks and history - backup, restore, and wipe your bookmarks and browser history
• Your location - locate of a lost or stolen device
• Your applications information - start at boot
• Your personal information - wipe calendar events
• Phone calls - used to retrieve device information; not used for phone calls
• Network communication - communicate with our servers
• Your social information - backup, restore, and wipe your contacts and call log
• Storage - backup, restore, and wipe your SD card data
• Your accounts - wipe accounts and detect what Google Services (e.g., GCM, Maps) are available
• Affects battery - ensure processes are not interrupted
Full features include:
- The ability to locate any phone on your Sprint family plan (both smart phones and normal phones).
- No need to install anything on the phones you track.
- Locate a lost or stolen phone AFTER it’s disappeared.
- See the location of your family's phones in real time on an interactive map.
- Locate your family's phones from your computer by going to sfl.sprint.com.
- Automatically check if your family members are where they should be and receive a text if they aren't there.
- Download includes a Free 15-day trial (it’s $5.99 a month after that to locate up to 4 phones. The charge will appear on your monthly Sprint bill).
Sprint Family Locator is made by Safely, the same company that’s working to prevent texting while driving (Sprint Drive First) and help you set limits on how and when your kids use their mobile phones (Sprint Mobile Controls).
Got something to say? Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safely
☆ Automatically block texting and calling during school and after bedtime
☆ Get daily updates about when and how often your kids call and text
☆ Block texts, calls and apps on the spot with a single click
☆ See who your kids have been calling and texting
☆ See what apps your kids have been downloading
Your child will always be able to receive calls or texts from you, and can always dial 911 in case of emergency.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a FREE15-day trial for each phone you add to your account. After the trial period, $4.99/month will be charged to your Sprint bill for each phone you’ve added.
Tags: parental controls, block texting, block calls, phone limits
FamilyWall for Sprint is a private space where you can communicate, organize, share and even locate…those that matter most.
All the benefits of social sharing in a private space.
With FamilyWall for Sprint, you can browse the activity of those on your Wall. Members can post, comment, and like photos, videos, events, notes, tasks and lists.
Send messages, pictures, video & audio, privately to one or several members of your Wall.
Organize your family life with a shared calendar, lists, contacts…with an easy daily and weekly planning tracker. Add an appointment to the calendar, and every member of your Wall will be able to see it and keep up with the schedule. You can also share lists and tasks, so that those on your Wall can coordinate and work together efficiently.
Keep your best memories in an album that you can easily share with relatives and friends. Browse photos in your Gallery or see new photos posted by other members of your Wall.
Members can share their location and view where others have checked in.
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Familywall for Sprint app, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Sprint Mobile Sync you can:
- Manage your contacts from either the device or the web portal. From either location your contacts stay synchronized.
- Back up your contacts so they can be restored if your device is ever lost or if you swap to another Sprint Mobile Sync capable device.
- Sprint Mobile Sync allows account Administrators to push contacts to devices on the account.
- Sprint Mobile Sync also supports the creation of groups including TeamDC from the Mobile Sync portal within sprint.com. This feature is available for both individual users and account administrators as applicable.
** DISCLAIMER: The average user will not encounter these issues and will not need this application. **
Purpose: Troubleshoot WiMAX (4G) connection issues on the Sprint HTC EVO or Sprint HTC Shift due to potentially missing RSA Encryption Keys. Assist Sprint HTC EVO or Sprint HTC Shift enthusiasts by providing a simple method of WiMAX (4G) RSA Key presence verification.
This application allows the user to easily find out whether or not their WiMAX RSA Key is present. The WiMAX RSA key is required in order for WiMAX to properly operate.
A very important step in troubleshooting WiMAX connection issues includes determining whether or not WiMAX RSA key is present.
Unfortunately, sometimes during the process of customizing and modifying the Sprint HTC EVO or Sprint HTC Shift the WiMAX RSA key is erased. If the key is lost, WiMAX will not work.
Please provide feedback based on the limited set of features currently present. This is my first application and I've done my best to make sure it provides the basic functionality. In future versions I hope to improve many aspects.
Please bear with me as I work to improve it! Feel free to email me with suggestions, comments and feedback!
Open source project: http://www.github.com/joeykrim/WimaxKeys
Calculations where based off of the following specs: ITU H263, ISO 14496-2, ISO 14496-10
The Sensorly all-in-one app gives you :
- up-to-date coverage maps and speedtest maps for 4G, LTE, 3G, 2G and Wifi networks worldwide. 400 mobile networks have been mapped by our users, including Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, EE, O2, and many others
- A speedtest tool: instantly get to know your data transmission speed for 4G, Wifi, LTE or 2G/3G networks. You can even share your results on Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Pinterest!
- The ability to map your neighborhood: use your daily trips to complete your carrier's coverage map. Check if there is 4G or LTE or 3G in your area!
-Your speedtest history and the time you have spent on 4G, 3G, LTE or Wifi during the day
-Signal and speedtest info to help you compare carriers: who has got the best coverage for you? Make your choice among all networks available around you: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile. Check if you'll access a 3G network, a 4G network or LTE
Sensorly is a free crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete a coverage map and speedtest map get. So join us and get real info on your coverage and speed!
Join us on social networks:
Google + : http://plus.google.com/102681005884239785615/about
Twitter : http://twitter.com/sensorly
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/sensorly
Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/sensorly/
LTE Discovery is a powerful signal discovery and analysis tool that allows users to observe a wide range of useful network and signal information while aiding you in staying connected to the best connection possible.
Use this app to identify and record technical LTE/4G information such as GCI, PCI, TAC, Market/Cell ID's. For supported networks, the LTE Band will also be included (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, China Telecom).
If you are in an area where LTE is actively being deployed or that has significant gaps in coverage, the app automates the process of cycling your mobile connection to help you connect to the best signal possible. When left running, this app will help you discover LTE in your market without ever looking at your phone! Your phone will find and reconnect to LTE faster, generate a log of the signal, and (optionally) alert you when a signal is found.
As it works in the background it can log each site and connection it finds. This information is then summarized to help you determine how many towers you have connected to. Logs include time, location, PCI, TAC, GCI, and Band. Sprint users have access to the Visual 1x Logger which displays tower, sector, 1900/800mhz signal information via towers pins on an embedded Google Map.
Users that can access their phone's EARFCN DL and UL channels can plug them into the EARFCN card to calculate the precise operating frequency and band. If your LTE network is one of the ones supported ones, the application will generate the information automatically.
-Identifies bands for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile
-Advanced signal stats
-Automated visual logger (Sprint + Pro only)
-LTE log queries with unique band and site information (Pro)
-Live band identifier and stats in the notification bar
-EARFCN band calculator (range and precise UL and DL frequencies) (Pro)
-Automated search algorithms for LTE
-Data connection reset without requiring root
-Alert notification for LTE bands and GCIs (connected and disconnected)
-Wide range of settings to customize your experience (Pro)
The free version is full-featured and useful for many cases. However, please consider supporting us by purchasing the in-app pro upgrade for a mere $1.99. This is less than a cup of coffee at Starbucks and helps us keep the lights on.
Please note we do not natively support band identification for every carrier however, users can help us interpret the network information in their area to add band support for their carrier. If you are interested please send us an email.
If you work in the industry, feel free to email us if you have any knowledge that may be able to help us. (Our email can be found in-app)
History: This app was originally developed for Sprint users searching for 4G LTE signals in emerging Sprint markets. Though, users with other carriers including both GSM and CDMA carriers can also greatly benefit from using this app. The only features not available for non-Sprint users is tower location and 800Mhz SMR detection. There are no other limitations for other carriers.
From user reports, Verizon sometimes provides tower location, but they are typically inaccurate.
By resetting mobile connection, you can fix many common network related issues like: continuous low signal, data disconnection, poor call quality, signal instability, and more. You could also fix these issues by restart/reboot your phone, or you could just let LTE Discovery reset your radios in a few seconds.
RATINGS: If you like this app, please support us by rating it 5 stars and helping with a +1, or let us know how we can improve the app.
SUPPORT: If you notice any problems, please use the "Send debug email" option in-app and provide us as much information as possible about the problem.
This pack provides T-Mobile tariffs and plans to "Track your plan" which must be already installed on your phone :
This pack and "Track your plan" are not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by T-Mobile.
This pack provides US Cellular tariffs and plans to "Track your plan" which must be already installed on your phone.
This pack and "Track your plan" are not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by US Cellular.
This pack provides Virgin Mobile US tariffs and plans to "Track your plan" which must be already installed on your phone.
This pack and "Track your plan" are not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Virgin Mobile.
Track your data ( 2G / 3G ) consumption based on your plan conditions.
Fill in your reinit. day, your data credit and your overage cost (if applicable), and use the notification or widget gauge to stick to your plan.
Want a full plan real time tracking app (anytime minutes, night & weekend minutes, texts, data)? Get my app "Track your plan".
Similar to 3G Watchdog pro, Onavo count, etc...
It means it helps you track your plan as your carrier tracks it.
It provides you notifications and widget gauges to always know how much you've consumed and avoid crazy bills (we all pay much enough on mobile plans). TYP doesn't connect to your carrier, and instead uses the call log and phone statistics to estimate your plan consumption.
Online sync with your personal space on www.trackmyplan.com where you can share your consumption with the rest of your family (or whoever you want) and track it in real time through charts and statistics. Sync allows shared plan support (voice, texts, data).
Works for all countries and carriers : Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Sprint, O2, Orange, Vodafone, Virgin and more through manual configuration.
Download free carrier packs to get automatic plan configuration and accurate tariffs (if available for your country)
Similar to 3G Watchdog, Onavo, Phone usage or droidstats, but with all your plan (not just data).
Consumption statistics can be used in your Minimalistic Text widgets through "Locale variables".