Protection for your phone and virtually any connection to it.
Sprint Total Equipment Protection (TEP) and Total Equipment Protection Plus (TEP Plus) customers can now access all the benefits of their protection service through the Sprint Protect app. Free users can now access device recovery and contact backup features.
• NEW -Device Recovery: Find your phone using GPS or remotely lock and erase a missing phone to protect personal information
• NEW - Automatic Contact Backup: Back up your valuable contacts and restore them to a new device
For Total Equipment Protection customers
• All of the free features, PLUS
• NEW - Automatic Photo, and Video Backup: Back up your valuable content and restore it to a new device
For Total Equipment Protection Plus customers
• All of the TEP features, PLUS
• Built-in Security: Enhanced features to guard against viruses and protect your privacy
• Device Tune-up: Maximize your phone’s performance with storage, speed, and battery optimization tools
• Tech Expert Access: One-click quickly connects you with a live, US-based Tech Expert for premium support to help with any question about your phone and virtually anything it can connect to.
Sprint Protect is powered by Asurion. The Sprint Protect App can only be used on compatible Android devices. (v4.0 or later)
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Sprint®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®." IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is customized for Sprint® subscribers in the United States.
Sprint® is a registered trademark of Sprint Communications Company, L.P.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Device Shield offers comprehensive anti-theft protection for your phone or tablet brought to you by the award-winning security team at Mobile Defense.
• Issue commands to remotely locate, lock or wipe your device if it becomes lost or stolen.
• Sound an audible alert to help find a nearby device set to silent or vibrate.
Sprint Advanced Protection Pack enrollment is required for continued use of Device Shield. After 14 days, users not enrolled in Advanced Protection Pack will have access discontinued. Sprint is a registered trademark of the Sprint Corporation. Device Shield is owned and operated by Mobile Defense Inc.
• Your messages - backup, restore, and wipe your text messages
• Other application UI - display a recovery message on the lock screen
• System tools - lock when device admin is not enabled
• Bookmarks and history - backup, restore, and wipe your bookmarks and browser history
• Your location - locate of a lost or stolen device
• Your applications information - start at boot
• Your personal information - wipe calendar events
• Phone calls - used to retrieve device information; not used for phone calls
• Network communication - communicate with our servers
• Your social information - backup, restore, and wipe your contacts and call log
• Storage - backup, restore, and wipe your SD card data
• Your accounts - wipe accounts and detect what Google Services (e.g., GCM, Maps) are available
• Affects battery - ensure processes are not interrupted
With Sensorly you get :
·up-to-date coverage maps and speedtest maps for 4G, LTE, 3G, 2G and Wifi networks worldwide. 500 mobile networks have been mapped by our users, including Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, EE, O2, and many others. Maps update daily and usually within the hour
·A speedtest tool: instantly get to know your data transmission speed for 4G, Wifi, LTE or 2G/3G networks. You can even share your results on Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Pinterest!
·The ability to map your neighborhood: use your daily trips to complete your carrier's coverage map. Check if there is 4G or LTE or 3G in your area!
·The amount of time you have spent on 4G, 3G, LTE or Wifi during the day : is your more-expensive 4G plan really worth it ?
·Signal and speedtest comparison info to help you compare carriers: who has got the best coverage for you? Make your choice among all networks available around you: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile. Check if you'll access a 3G network, a 4G network or LTE
Sensorly is a free crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete a coverage map and speedtest map get. So join us and get real info on your coverage and speed!
Join us on social networks:
Google + : http://plus.google.com/102681005884239785615/about
Twitter : http://twitter.com/sensorly
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/sensorly
Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/sensorly/
This pack provides US Cellular tariffs and plans to "Track your plan" which must be already installed on your phone.
This pack and "Track your plan" are not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by US Cellular.
Track your data ( 2G / 3G ) consumption based on your plan conditions.
Fill in your reinit. day, your data credit and your overage cost (if applicable), and use the notification or widget gauge to stick to your plan.
Want a full plan real time tracking app (anytime minutes, night & weekend minutes, texts, data)? Get my app "Track your plan".
Similar to 3G Watchdog pro, Onavo count, etc...
This pack provides T-Mobile tariffs and plans to "Track your plan" which must be already installed on your phone :
This pack and "Track your plan" are not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by T-Mobile.
This pack provides Virgin Mobile US tariffs and plans to "Track your plan" which must be already installed on your phone.
This pack and "Track your plan" are not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Virgin Mobile.
It means it helps you track your plan as your carrier tracks it.
It provides you notifications and widget gauges to always know how much you've consumed and avoid crazy bills (we all pay much enough on mobile plans). TYP doesn't connect to your carrier, and instead uses the call log and phone statistics to estimate your plan consumption.
Online sync with your personal space on www.trackmyplan.com where you can share your consumption with the rest of your family (or whoever you want) and track it in real time through charts and statistics. Sync allows shared plan support (voice, texts, data).
Works for all countries and carriers : Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Sprint, O2, Orange, Vodafone, Virgin and more through manual configuration.
Download free carrier packs to get automatic plan configuration and accurate tariffs (if available for your country)
Similar to 3G Watchdog, Onavo, Phone usage or droidstats, but with all your plan (not just data).
Consumption statistics can be used in your Minimalistic Text widgets through "Locale variables".