Combining the excitement of sport with the rigors of science and technology, FIRST Robotics Competition is the ultimate Sport for the Mind. High-school student participants call it “the hardest fun you’ll ever have.”
Information is critical. FRCScout is an application that improves upon the process of gathering information from other teams, or "scouting". Users on the mobile side are able to meet with other teams on the fly and input it all on the mobile app. Data can then be submitted to the web server where it becomes available for everyone to view.
Time is crucial and scarce, especially during a competition. Stop messing with paper, spreadsheets and bluetooth. Create your free account and start taking advantage of FRCScout's features.
- All fields, app colors and users are fully customizable to allow for a completely tailored experience per team.
- Scout now, upload later. Network is never guaranteed and usually isn't offered, FRCScout allows you scout completely offline and upload your data whenever a connection is gained.
- Scout card entry data is compiled and displayed in real time ensuring you have to most up to date data when decisions can't take time.
- All event and team data is auto populated for your convenience. This includes event locations, dates and teams attending. As well as team location, name, and social media links.
- Every robot is different. FRCScout allows you to enter details on a per robot basis allowing anyone to quickly and efficiently check information on a team.
- Remembering what a robot looks like can be difficult. FRCScout allows you to take a picture of a team or robot that you can view at a later date.
To learn more and get started, visit https://FRCScout.com