Useless for Vigil Masses I bought the missal app several years ago and learned that it won't work for Saturday vigil masses as the readings for Saturday come up instead of Sunday. The developer said this would be corrected but it has not been done. If you go to the Saturday vigil mass , don't buy this app.
Excellent, Complete The only app I have found that includes everything. As celebrant, I was able to use it during the Easter Vigil to reduce problems reading in dark. Also, rapid response to problem reported. Corrected and updated in "store" within a day!
I have had this app for over a year and i love it. This app has made me more aware of how beautifully and lovingly our liturgical calendar is arranged. However, it would be nice if the app also has Benediction hymns and prayers. Keep up the good work Team
Thanks for this great app! Complete and very user-friendly! This is really helpful when you want to prepare for Mass, and during the celebration itself. Godbless you more!
Blessed gift It is an amazing app! I suggest you also include Eucharistic Adoration section for the hour long adoration with O Salutaris and Tantum Ergo hymns please + litanies
Thanks a lot! Yet I must point out that the readings are English only, not Latin.
Version 1.0.42 released.
- Fixed broken links on the Easter Masses and Readings
Version 1.0.40 released.
- Fixed crashes at startup.
Version 1.0.39 released.
- Fixed unclickable links for Prefaces, if in stock Latin or stock English languages. - (Thanks to April Agregado for reporting the bug.)
- Added August 11 Mass - St. Clare (Memorial) - (Thanks to April Agregado for reporting the bug.)
- Added two additional small font settings (i.e. `Minute' and `Micro') - EXPERIMENTAL only.