PRESENTING NEMESIS CAMERA - The Snappiest Camera Yet!
BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A SLOW ( and ugly ) CAMERA.
Still stuck on an old phone??? Need a stylish smooth Jelly Bean Unique Style Camera??? look no further!!!
Simple, Light, Fast, Beautiful, Powerful.
And since it's based on AOSP, it's compatible with most (if not all) Android Devices!!!
The Unique Holo JB inspired theme is totally Eye Candy, and the small size of the Camera app makes it the fastest camera yet!!!
Don't be deterred by it's small size though, this Camera is immensely powerful. Let's look at the controls:
1. Store Location : Choose between internal and external storage for pictures
2. Color effect: Normal, Mono, Sepia, Negative, Solarize, Posterize, Aqua
3. Scene Mode: Auto, Landscape, Night, Beach, Snow, Sunset, Fireworks, Party, Candlelight
4. Picture Size: Choose between upto five different picture sizes ( depends on your Camera resolution )
5. Picture Quality: Superfine, Fine, Normal
6. Focus Mode: Auto, Infinity, Macro
7. Exposure: Choose between exposure modes upto +5 / -5 ( depends on your Camera again)
8. White Balance: Auto, Incandescent, Daylight, Fluoroscent, Cloudy.
9. Flash mode: Auto, On, Off
10. Intuitive Zoom controls.
1. Store Location : Choose between internal and external storage for videos
2. Color effect: Normal, Mono, Sepia, Negative, Solarize, Posterize, Aqua
3. Video Quality: High, Low, MMS, YouTube
4. Scene Mode: Auto, Landscape, Night, Beach, Snow, Sunset, Fireworks, Party, Candlelight
5. Focus Mode: Auto, Infinity, Macro
6. Exposure: Choose between exposure modes upto +5 / -5
7. White Balance: Auto, Incandescent, Daylight, Fluoroscent, Cloudy.
8. Flash mode: Auto, On, Off
9. Intuitive Zoom controls.
See live thumbnails of your images and videos!!! Easily toggle between Camera and Video recorder with the easy reach toggle!!!
The Camera controls are incredibly easy to reach and fast!!!!
Install Nemesis Camera, and forget the pains of a slow Camera forever.
UPDATE TO VERSION 2.0:
The MEGA FEATURE PACKED UPDATE to Nemesis Camera is here!
* The Camera can now toggle between fullscreen and the funky striped frame, depending on resolution.
* Support added for a whole lot of new camera resolutions! (More coming soon)
* Added advanced Camera controls (Under menu).
* Added new filters : Pastel, Mosaic, Red tint, Blue tint, Green tint, Emboss, Vivid, Blue, Negative Sepia.
* Added ISO, Metering controls, Lens Shading,Face Detection,Flicker reduction and HD Video.
Added resolution support for Cameras upto 13mp.
Sorry about the poor user support, I've been busy with my exams. Based on user feedback, I'm preparing another version based on the Android 4.2 Camera. Please stay tuned!
1. After first time install, the Camera takes time to be ready. It's not a bug.
2. Some features may not work on certain devices. It depends on your Camera, Android version, etc.
3. If after installing, your camera isn't full screen, try tweaking the preview resolution by touching the settings icon, and then swipe down to "Picture Size". Experiment with different layouts!
©2013 All rights reserved.
Over Time can optionally be used as a Motion Detection Camera - it records frames of detected motion within the time lapse frames.
An Over Time recording can be exported to your computer and assembled into a video that can be shared with others.
Over Time is free but displays ads and limits the recording length to 10 minutes. To remove the ads and enable unlimited recordings, upgrade to the Over Time Pro app.
Time lapse videos are used to show changes in a scene over time. A normal video records 30 frames per second. A time lapse video slows down the recording frame rate by adding a consistent delay between each frame so the playback appears to be at a fast forward rate. Over Time allows you to set the frame rate as fast as 1 per second or as slow as 1 per hour. Using the Over Time GPS overlay you could mount your device on a car window and record a trip where the playback displays your location over time.
See the web site for more details.
Hold down the shutter button for continuous image shooting.
View captured images in a gallery and playback the sequence.
Supports forward and backward playback.
The high-speed imaging capability of this app allows you to capture events that unfold too fast to be captured by regular camera apps.
- Playback of image sequences
- Create GIF from images
- Zoom by pinch gesture or volume buttons
- Front facing camera support
- Select image resolution
- Silent, no shutter sound
- Focus by touching the screen
- Auto image rotation
- Easily share images
The following is available with in-app purchase:
- Flashlight (varies by device).
- High resolution
- Ad Free
Tips: Keep the camera steady while capturing high-speed images to get the best result. Ensure that the scene is well lit to reach the highest possible speed and avoid image smearing (e.g.: daylight, outdoors). The less light in the scene, the longer the camera’s shutter needs to stay open for capturing single frames (hence more time is required per image).
Hold down the capture button for high speed/burst mode image capture.
Photos will start saving as soon as you release the capture button.
To select all images in the gallery use the device options/settings button to show the menu.
The GIF creator function allows you to easily upload generated GIFs to social networking services.
Further, the GIF settings screens allows you to easily select a subset of the available photos and adjust playback direction, speed and image skip intervals.
Resolution settings indicated in screenshots may vary by device. It is advised that you experiment with different resolution settings to get the most out of the fast camera functionality. As indicated on the settings screen, high resolution images will, in some cases, lead to slower image capture and saving. Testing on high-end devices have however indicated that high resolution images does not affect capture speed (reaching 30 images/sec at full HD resolution).
We hope you enjoy this high-speed camera app with burst mode capability.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any difficulties using this app, we are here for your support!
We will refund any purchase if we are unable to fix serious issues that you might experience.
Bottom line: If you want a fast camera, get this app!
Note: Flashlight and zoom features depend on device. Burst speed depends on device capability.
This app is intended to provide fast camera functionality,
to achieve this we can only provide certain (device specific) resolution settings.
Low-end devices may only get 10-15 images per second.
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
• Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
• Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
• Face recognition and tracking: identify and track multiple faces in the shot to keep faces in perfect focus
• Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
• Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
• Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
• Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
• NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
*Note: each feature is dependent on device support. Tap exposure points are not supported by Samsung devices or the Motorola Moto X.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"This app gives you so much control, it will make you wish your iPhone took raw images…the thing is just ridiculously configurable." (CNET, 2012)
"Camera Awesome is so easy to use and has so many features…you may not buy another stand-alone digital camera ever again. Furthermore, the interface is gorgeous." (LA Times, 2012)
“...by far one of the most full-powered camera apps...marks an exciting advance for smartphone cameras.” (Wall Street Journal, 2012)
“Camera Awesome is…awesome.” (Time, 2012)
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"
Powered by http://www.SmugMug.com
Get Open Camera NOW!
High definition and fast panoramic camera:
- Highest resolution
- Fast and smooth panorama stitching
- Easy to use
- Augmented reality helps to get perfect panorama
- Up to 360 degree panorama (only limited by available memory)
Put your device in portrait orientation, tap shutter button, slowly sweep to the left or right, tap button again to stop shooting.
Join HD Panorama fans and share your photos on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hdpano
When shooting nature, camera optics rarely allow to capture complete landscape in it's beauty, not just chopping off small piece.
Indoor, it is rarely possible to move far enough to cover the space completely. A number of frames has to be taken or special optics (fisheye) should be used.
In these cases panorama is the solution.
Usually, panorama on mobile devices is shoot using either of two methods:
- sweep panorama - shooting is running continuously, and camera is rotated slowly and smoothly to capture entire scene.
- pan-and-shoot panorama - multiple separate frames are shot: shoot - rotate - shoot - rotate, etc.
Both cases have their own drawbacks.
In case of sweep panorama the shooting is actually happening in video mode and the height of panorama is limited by maximum resolution for shooting video (for the majority of mobile devices it is 1280 pixels). Also, it is impossible to get sharp result under low-light illumination, since camera is always in movement, and exposure for each frame is rather long. On the other hand, on devices without gyroscope, sweep panorama usually will give better stitching results.
Pan-and-shoot method allow to shoot panorama of maximum resolution, limited only by amount of available free memory on device. If device is equipped with gyro - it is possible to rotate camera quickly from one shot to another. In this case it is also possible to select the most appropriate focusing mode: autofocus, focus to infinity, or continuous focusing.
HD Panorama+ implements both shooting methods.
One of the problems while shooting panorama - the necessity to strictly keep camera orientation to avoid distortion of horizon line, and to avoid 'curvature' on frame sequence. Otherwise only a narrow area will come out as a result of stitching. In HD Panorama+ there are 'augmented reality' guides. These are showing clearly how to orient camera to get ideal result. When using augmented reality - it is simply impossible to shoot the frame which will drop out of panorama line of sight.
HD Panorama+ is stitching frames taking into account possible deviations in illumination between frames and presence of moving objects in panorama field. HD Panorama+ is reproducing dynamic range of the scene to the maximum extent and minimizing the moving objects stitching errors (ghosting removal).
If you are a professional photographer, HD Panorama+ will allow to save the input frames captured, and stitch and possibly adjust them on your personal computer.
For user convenience HD Panorama+ uses elements of Google Camera app UI under Apache license. Processing is done with proprietary Almalence algorithms, resulting in a drastic quality difference (highest resolution, dynamic range, etc).
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
Get it now and start taking great creative pictures!
What our customers say:
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
- Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
- Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
- DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
- DSLR camera tips to take better photos
- DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
- Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
- Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips
dslr camera tips
dslr ir remote
photography ligth meter
No Computer or laptop is required, just connect your camera with only USB OTG cable to your Android device
Please note that this application is still in BETA phase and there may be issues with your camera!
Please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will do my best to solve the issue.
Supported Canon EOS DSLR:
Fully compatible cameras: 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 50D, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 60D, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6, 7D, 1100D / Rebel T3
Partially compatible cameras: 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 30D, 40D, 400D / Rebel XTi / Kiss X, 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2, 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F
- Live View
- Auto Focus
- Bulb capture
- Manual focus adjustments
- Zoom control
- Video recording
- Live View support during Movie mode, including Live View while recording
- Full Screen Mode
- HDR Exposure Bracketing
- Timelapse controller: standard / extended with Bramping option (Bulb Mode)
- Live view histogram
- Grid overlay
- Shutter speed
- ISO speed
- Focus and Zoom area
- Picture Style
- White Balance
- Color Temperature
- Metering Mode
- Preview images taken
- HDR Timelapse
- Android 3.1+ phone or tablet with USB host mode (Most devices since Android 3.1).
- Canon DSLR camera: EOS 5D, 60D, ...
- USB cable to connect them both.
- Correct USB OTG cable adapter, if applicable.
Any phone has infrared port and loaded with android kitkat
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung note 3
Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom
Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200
Samsung Note 8.0
currently does not work with:
Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini
Fire your DSLR shutter using the built-in infrared port on the Samsung devices. this app is extreme simple just slide right or left until you find your DSLR brand and the supported cameras is:
- Sony alpha
if there is any problem using this app please feel free to contact me any time.
Fatboy Studios Presents PHOTOGUIDE
Your Short-Cut to Success with Every Shot!
You don't need long, long-worded, highly technical books, manuals and DVD's anymore. With Photo Guide from Fatboy Studios you simply choose from the list of Photo Subjects…click and quick and easy instructions appear with expert advice on:
* Choosing the correct F-Stop
* Working with different lighting situations
* The best angles for the shot
* The best framing for the shot
* Best composition for landscapes, action shots and portraits
Works Offline Too!
PhotoGuide has you covered no matter where that next great photo op may pop-up. You don't need to be able to connect to the Internet… all the information is embedded right into the app itself.
The App That Takes the OOPS Out of Photo Ops
Most great photo opportunities won't wait for you to 'figure it out' – it's click it or miss it. With Photo Guide from Fatboy Studios you're only seconds away from the tips you need to get the right shot, every time, out of your Digital SLR Camera.
You can take photos at any time in gameing, web surfing,chatting
A. One-touch photo: If you touch always floating icon will be taken immediately. (or You can change double touch.)
Or touch the desktop widget is acceptable.
B. Auto Focus: Auto focus to support the phone's hardware.
C. Flash: Flash capabilities to mobile phones that can use a flash.
D. A variety of resolutions: the mobile phone supports various screen resolutions are supported.
E. Silent Shutter: The shutter sound can be turned off
F. Hidden folder: hide the folder is not visible in the gallery
G.You can take a picture in screen off by one touch - DarkCamera.
H.Burst : Burst taking a picture is possible.
(If auto-focus is on , it may be slow)
I. 1x1 offers a desktop widget
J. Change the location of the shortcut icon, and may be nearly invisible.
★ ★ ★ ★ Do not use for illegal purposes. ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ You are responsible for all activities. ★ ★ ★
Finally, a pro tool to help achieve a well balanced exposure with your DSLR, Exposure Pro!
Cameras today achieve pretty amazing exposures in automatic mode. However, when you use automatic mode, your camera is in charge of all of your settings and your exposure. Experienced photographers paint with light, they capture light with aperture and shutter speed, they are in charge of their own exposure.
Since a DSLR camera measures reflective light, metering for a correct exposure can sometimes be a challenge, even for experienced photographers. For a well balanced exposure, experienced photographers need an 18% gray card. Carrying around a gray card is not always realistic, so experienced photographers try to find that 18% gray in their scene to achieve a correct exposure.
Since we see in color, it can sometimes be a challenge finding that 18% gray in our scene. Exposure Pro takes all of the guess work away!
How does Exposure Pro work?
Here is how easy Exposure Pro is to use!
1. Use Exposure Pro to take a photo with your phone or IPad.
2. Find the correct gray in your scene.
★ Simply move the gray card with your finger throughout your scene to find and identify a correct match.
3. Now use your DSLR camera!
★ Point your DSLR camera to the area that you have identified.
★ Adjust your DSLR camera’s settings for a perfect exposure!
It’s too easy, Exposure Pro has helped take all of the guess work out of selecting what part of my scene that I need to meter and measure the light on for the exposure that I want to achieve.
"Exposure Pro has taken my photography to the next level!" -Val Westover
Based on ASP-C crop sensor, input your planned distance/ focal length or both, to see how the object will fill your frame.
The white denotes the frame, choose between a can, person or car to see how your set up will work.
Rotate your phone to change the object's orientation.
Additional features in the donate version:
1. Integrated ND calculator
2. Home screen widget for shutter release
3. Control via the devices volume buttons
4. Exposure end notification
5. Video Start/Stop button for Sony NEX cameras
Standard functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote Plus can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
NEW: Kitkat (Android 4.4.2) support!
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy MEGA
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
HTC One [M7]
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote Plus should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Support of a built-in IR sender on Sony or LG devices
Unfortunately neither the Sony nor the LG native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote Plus, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in both API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat doesn't support the built-in IR hardware of your device, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact information is given on the said website (http://bitshift.funpic.de).
Features of V-Edit:
1. Powerful video edit features, like merge and trim
2. Photos can be made in to a movie
3. Multiple color effects, like vintage, jazz blue and negative effects
4. Enhance your movie with slow motion, transitions and fade （but not available for some devices for now, and this will be resolved soon)
5. Easy to add subtitles and soundtrack
6. Provide various sizes to export videos as you wish, HD included
7. Share the videos on the web and with friends
More color effects coming soon!
If the app doesn't work as you want, please feel free to tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise that we'll improve it. Can't wait to try it, huh?
Video editor, video editer, video edit,movie maker, video maker, movie editor, movie editer, movie studio, video cutter, cut video, trim, joint, merge, transition, video effects, photo convert, slide show, video transcoder, image editor, image to video, image effect
vidtrim, magisto, androvid, vine, youtube, instagram