To attempt to increase your signal we will refresh your connection, when we do this your device will try to connect to the closest and strongest cell tower. Refreshing the connection can also fix other issues like unstable connections.
How to do it?
1. Click on the "GO" button
2. This will take you to the airplane settings, enable the airplane mode by tapping on the checkbox
3. Wait 4-5 seconds and tap it again to disable the airplane mode
4. Go back to the app by tapping on the notifications icon
• Refresh the network connection
• Fixes unstable connections
• Similar to re-booting the phone but much faster!
• Works for the wifi too
• App is free
Signal reception is affected by many factors such as obstructions like buildings or trees, weather or cell tower proximity. While there is no way to magically boost the signal, there are tricks that help us make the most of it and in many cases increase it.
This is not a magic booster, that doesn't exist. It is not possible to boost a connection, however renewing or resetting a connection usually gives you the best possible signal. These results are the same as any other “Network Booster” app.
Due to Android restrictions on its latest version is not possible to refresh the network connection automatically, so this app provides you a quick access and detailed explanation on how to do it to try to improve your signal.
Feedback is welcome!