TrackerSavvy Pro is a cool Android app that will help you organize and manage your day to day life.
It offers a weight, water, expenses and time tracker specially designed to be very easy to use and time saver and yet a very powerful and flexible tool.
• Logs your weight records
• Built-in BMI calculator (Body Mass Index)
• Excellent tool while on a diet
• Monitors your daily water intake with a very intuitive interface (by tapping cups to drink them)
• Set reminders to help you remember to drink water through the day at customisable intervals
• Keeps track of all your past records
• Logs your expenses using different categories so that you can easily see where your money is going!
• Calculates your current balance
• Bill reminder section - allows you to add upcoming payments and we help you by notifying you
• Customizable categories
• Logs the time you spend doing different tasks
• Easily lets you see where you have been spending most of your time
• Customizable categories
• Set weight & water goals
• Displays the current state of your trackers (current weight, water today, current balance & last task) and displays a preview of your trackers
• You can also add your height to use the built-in BMI calculator
• Export the data (CSV)
• SD Card backup and restore
• Ability to change the header theme
• "I love the water widget and the ability to add your own categories in the time management section. It is a must have"
• "With life being so busy, it is nice to have a 1,2,3 reminder/input of valuable information. The quick and easy way to record expenses is GREAT!!!"
• "The money budgeting section is really well done, better than other apps I've tried."
• "Excellent app because it has a Weight, Water, Expense, & Time Tracker (easy to use), in one app, eliminating individual apps."
Settings water reminders:
- Go to the water tracker section
- Tap the button on the top right corner
- Select "Reminder"
- On the new popup choose the hours you want to be reminded by editing "From" and "To" options
- Press "Save" to start getting notified!
Accessing the app's settings:
- Press "Menu" from its main screen
- Select "Preferences"
* This version is ad-free plus it has full access to all features.
Please Note: The App2SD card is intentionally deactivated because it would affect the way the water reminders and bill reminders work.
Please e-mail us instead of just leaving a comment, so we can investigate and fix issues. Thank you!
* If you are a "Diet Assistant" user, your weight records will be transferred over to this app.