Asharq News is an independent integrated media organisation that offers its services on multiple platforms, from TV to digital, providing daily coverage around the clock
With the aim of broadcasting unique content, Asharq News leverages the latest technologies to deliver accurate and comprehensive information as well as in-depth analysis to decision-makers and the general public.
Asharq News is owned by Asharq News Services Limited, a subsidiary of Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG).
An exclusive content agreement between SRMG and Bloomberg Media, the business and financial information and news leader, powers a key component of Asharq News, Asharq Business with Bloomberg, that draws on Bloomberg’s extensive coverage from hundreds of journalists and analysts globally.
Asharq News is headquartered in Riyadh with central offices in Dubai and Washington, and key hubs and studios in Cairo and Abu Dhabi. It also has a network of regional offices and correspondents in major cities of leading global nations.
The Asharq News app enables you to:
• Keep up to date with breaking news from around the world
• Follow the latest developments in politics, economy, sports, arts and culture, health, science and technology
• Watch live broadcasts of Asharq News TV
• Save your favourite stories to read later
• Share stories via email and social media
• Change font size
• Read news in night mode