• AA Breakdown and Rescue Tracker
Knowing when your AA Patrol will arrive is one of the most useful things in a breakdown situation. With our Rescue Tracker you can now both report and track a breakdown via the app without the need to call us.
This is only available to our AA Breakdown Members with a 635601 membership number. However, we are working towards including our other customers in the future. To become an AA member, just go to http://www.theaa.com/breakdown-cover/
• AA Roadwatch
See traffic updates across the UK and Ireland from our Roadwatch team. Avoid delays to your journey with live traffic and roadwork information.
• AA Route Planner
The famous AA Route Planner on your mobile! Plot a route anywhere in Great Britain and we’ll tell you the mileage and how long it should take. We can even help you take the scenic route!
• Fuel Prices (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
Let us help ensure that you never pay more than you need to for your fuel. Simply check the map to find out where the cheapest petrol stations are, and even let us help you plot a route to get there!
Never miss an important date again with our handy reminder service. Just tell the app when you need to renew your tax, insurance or MOT, and when your next service is due, and we’ll remind you via the app with a month to go!
• Parking (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
Get parking locations at the touch of a button, including information on prices and number of spaces where available. Let us show you the best way to get to your chosen car park, and drop a pin when you get there so you don’t forget where you parked!
• Warning Lights (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
If a warning light came on in your car would you know what to do? We give you a comprehensive guide to what those lights mean and what action you need to take.
• Member Benefits
Members can save money on a range of different products and services. Check out the map to see what offers are near you.
We love feedback! Let us know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The wide range of services on offer from RAC are now all easily accessible while you’re on the go, thanks to the new RAC app. So whether you’ve broken down and need to contact us from the side of the road, you’ve had an accident and you’re not sure what to do next, or you need a route to your destination, you can do it all from your tablet or smartphone wherever you are.
Key features include:
- Traffic news. View incidents, delays and roadworks for the whole of the UK. View the incidents on a map or in a list. You can zoom in on the map and zoom out to see traffic on major and minor routes in the UK. This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date data available in the UK and shows current incidents and expected delays.
- Route planner. Simply add in your starting point and destination and view a map of your journey and a separate directions tab. You can plan the journey by the shortest or quickest route. You can also view live traffic updates along the way.
- Broken down? Use the breakdown tab to contact the RAC if your car breaks down.
- Had an accident? If you’re unfortunate enough to be involved in a bump, you can use the accident care tab to call our accident care helpline and get all the help you need.
- RAC Cars. This has its own tab to help you search for a new or used car, meaning that you can put those unexpectedly free 5 minutes to good use.
- Insurance. In just a few easy steps, you can get a quote and make great savings on anything from car and home to travel and pet insurance.
- Member Benefits. Keep up to date with the latest member offers from RAC.
- Membership details. Store all your details, including membership number, safely so you have it with you if you need it.
View all the latest traffic information for all incidents and roadworks, or filter by just the roads you are interested in, and even show it on a map so you can see exactly where it is. All presented cleanly and simply with no fuss.
This app can automatically download the latest alerts hourly and notify you if one of your roads has an alert that you need to be aware of. This app is everything you need to beat the traffic!
* Instant information on incidents and roadworks all over the UK, direct from the UK Highways Agency.
* Shows a map of the exact location of the incident.
* Alerts you if there is an incident on one of your selected roads.
* Quickly and easily see all incidents on any roads in the UK.
If you like this app, please leave a rating! If you have any problems, queries or suggestions, please email me at email@example.com. All my apps come with no-quibble money back guarantee.
Includes 1124 destinations, including 440 airports comprising the entirety of the United Kingdom.
** Now Available! 'Bearing + Distance Europe', combining all EU versions together (plus the UK) for one low price. **
Enjoy the various features of this application free of charge:
- Display interactive MAPS with geolocation, address search, maps, road or satellite maps
- ROUTE calculation (car, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian) with numerous OPTIONS:
* display of multiple route options with travel time, distance and travel cost
* Display your route in map or roadmap mode
- GPS link: Activate GPS from your search and switch to the MICHELIN Navigation app: GPS, road warnings and real-time traffic.
- Numerous SERVICES enabling you to display:
* car parks, service stations AND TRAFFIC in real time,
* RESTAURANTS, HOTELS, MICHELIN TOURIST SITES
Travel with peace of mind thanks to the ViaMichelin application!
N.B: You will be asked to grant access to your contacts in order to enable you to direct input data fields with the address of a contact.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
- Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintening your vehicule)
- Drive more safely:
o MICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time)
o ViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
- Make the most of your mobility :
o MICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
o MICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
o MICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
Do you have any ideas for improving our application? Leave a comment on the store or contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Campsites have been awarded an AA rating by a professional AA inspector. Entries may include a detailed description, price information, images, telephone numbers, website addresses and more.
The 2014 AA Caravan & Camping Guide app includes the following main features:
• Over 850 recommended Caravan and Camping sites in England, Scotland and Wales
• AA graded campsites
• Filter options
• Price information
• Detailed descriptions
• Telephone numbers
• Search around your current location
• Search around a location of your choice
• Search by Campsite name
• Inspire Me
The author of this application is not responsible for the provided traffic data.
(Verkehr, Verkehrsinformation, jam, congestion, road, deutschland, österreich, strasse, england, highway, motorway)
Plan routes from A to B anywhere in the UK, with a choice of four routing modes to suit a range of cyclists from beginner to regular commuter. The Photomap lets you submit photos of infrastructure problems or good practice around the UK.
PLAN BIKE NAVIGATION FROM A TO B TO C
Select a start and finish point, plus intermediate waypoints, by tapping on the map, by searching for names/places/postcodes, or by using your current location, and tap to obtain the route. Uses the general street network, plus Sustrans and other routes.
CHOICE OF FOUR ROUTING MODES
The app produces routes that will suit most cyclists. It can optionally can find faster or quieter routes for different types of rider. Routes are fetched from the CycleStreets website.
HILLS? NO PROBLEM!
The journey planner knows about hills, and finds routes that take advantage of the descents and avoids the ascents where possible. It balances these against the available road types. The route can be displayed on a map with contours using the OpenCycleMap option.
As well as the main map view, planned routes are loaded into an itinerary view, so you can follow each part of the journey. The street name, time and length are all shown, as is a detailed map for each individual stage of the journey. Routes are saved so you can also follow them again later.
The Photomap is a cycling advocacy tool used by campaign groups around the country. Use it to browse examples of problems or good practice, and add your own pictures. Need more cycle parking in your favourite spot in town? Sign in with a free account and add a photo of it to the Photomap.
Routing makes use of OpenStreetMap data, the brilliant 'geo-wiki' to which you can contribute. Note that, at present, some areas of the country have better coverage than others. Streets and paths of all kinds, including Sustrans routes and Local Authority network, are included. Routing quality is being developed all the time, with new types of cycling and street data being added and interpreted by the route planner.
Android App written by our great volunteers: Jez Higgins, with contributions from Theodore Hong, Christopher Fraser, Jonathan Gray, Shaun McDonald, Simon Nuttall.
Part of the development of this App has been funded by Cycling Scotland.
With the brand new SUBCARD® app, you can earn and collect points on all of your purchases from SUBWAY® stores - and that’s just for starters.
See how close you are to redeeming tasty rewards, find your nearest stores with our new Store Finder, and then tell us how your Sub was with TellSubway.
Not only is registration easier than ever, but you can now browse the full menu from your phone. And we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest SUBWAY® news and offers – along with enhanced exclusive deals with the opportunity to Scan & Win. What’s more, it’s just become easier to get your friends in on the fun, with sharing through Facebook, Twitter and email.
What’s new in this version
• New: The full SUBWAY® menu available on your phone
• New: Enhanced offers and notifications with Scan & Win
• New: Sharing with Facebook, Twitter and email
• Updated: Registration is now even easier
Seht nach, wie viele Punkte ihr noch bis zur nächsten Punkte-Einlösung benötigt, wisst mit dem neuen Store-Locator immer, wo das nächste SUBWAY® Restaurant ist, und teilt uns dann über das Gäste-Feedback-Programm mit, wie euer Sub geschmeckt hat.
Nicht nur die Aktivierung ist jetzt einfacher als je zuvor, ihr könnt jetzt auch auf unsere Menüübersicht von eurem Handy aus zugreifen. Und wir halten euch über alle SUBWAY® News und Angebote auf dem Laufenden – ebenso wie über verbesserte exklusive Deals und Möglichkeiten der Winplosion. Mehr noch, es ist jetzt auch viel einfacher, eure Freunde in den Spaß mit einzubeziehen, indem ihr über Facebook, Twitter und E-Mail Informationen mit ihnen teilt.
Was ist neu in dieser Version
• Neu: Das komplette SUBWAY® Menü ist über das Handy einsehbar – inklusive des neuen Kalorienzählers
• Neu: verbesserte Deals und Möglichkeiten der Winplosion