The "Filter Code" application allows you to read the product identification code of Altair Industrial Filters SRL by reading the QRcode (on both the sleeves and on the cartridges) or the NFC component (found on most cartridges in addition to the QRcode ) on the label attached to the filter, sleeves or other Altair products.
This reading uniquely identifies the product (cartridge, sleeves, etc.) allowing to order the correct component to replace the clogged one that needs to be replaced.
The application, automatically after having read the identification code of the product, activates a procedure that allows sending, to a preconfigured e-mail address, the following information:
● Personal data of the customer requesting the product.
● Product code.
● Quantity of pieces required.
● Additional information requested by the customer (price, delivery time, etc.).
● Additional customer requests (offers for different quantities, alternative models).
● If you have been authorized by the customer, the GPS position of the place where the product was installed.
The application also allows you to save the readings made. This will allow you to have a history of the readings that can be used at any time both to be consulted and to send further mail to addresses of mail other than the preconfigured.
The "Filter Code" application, to work properly, requires the following permissions:
● Camera: authorization required to read the QRcode.
● Location: authorization required to have complete information on the use of the filter
● Storage: authorization required to be able to save the readings in the history
The correct functionality of the application only occurs if an e-mail client such as GMAIL or Google e-mail is correctly installed.
For correct operation, the e-mail pre-filled by the application MUST NOT BE MODIFIED before sending.