Coverage of this north set is: DKW 1801,1810,1811,1812 chart sets: IJsselmeer, Markermeer, Randmeren, Noordzeekanaal, Waddenzee and Noorzeekust.
Including the new Traffic Separation Scheme of the North Sea in the set 1801.
What can you do with this app?
• Show current or last know location on the chart and set follow mode to automatic.
• Show your track
• Create your own waypoints
• Show Instrument monitor
• Show course over ground (COG), speed over ground (SOG), latitude & longitude (Lat&Lon) of your GPS.
• Show course to steer (CTS), distance to go (DTG), time to go (TTG), estimated time of arrival (ETA) of your selected waypoint.
• Automatically search for updates at startup.
Why use this app?
• Weekly BaZ update service on your charts in 2014. Stentec garanties the most up-to-date charts in 2014 for maximum safety.
• The Waddenzee charts 1811 and 1812 also come with the current depth information provided by ‘Rijkswaterstaat’.
• Sign in with your Stentec account and also use this chart on your Windows laptop using WinGPS navigation software.