EFFECTIVE Navigation. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use
FREE updates for both app and maps.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7-DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finishes downloading and installing data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address if you wish
* in the "Serial numbers" menu click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s or alternatively click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number, the "Download" will be opened
* choose maps you want to install - you can only install maps that have a serial number activated
* click on the "Refresh" button in the bottom-right corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished
With the goldenpages.be app, you have all address listings in Belgium available in the palm of your hand. Whether you're looking for a person or business near your current location or in a specific city or region, the goldenpages.be app provides you with a complete, extremely reliable and localized listing of results.
What can you expect?
• The most complete and reliable address listing of Belgium in your pocket.
• Get address info, phone numbers, e‐mail, fax, website, opening hours, location on a map and more.
• Call a business or person with a single click, or use the Call me back option (Free call): a select number of businesses offer you the possibility to call you back, free of charge.
• Let the app take you to the location of a business with the built-in map and compass functionality.
• Save your favourites and add them to your Android contacts.
• Share contact details with your friends through SMS, e-mail, or on Facebook and Twitter.
Nouveauté : les bonnes adresses accessibles aux personnes à mobilité réduite dans SFR GPS grâce à Jaccede
Fonctionnalités et contenus gratuits:
- Navigation GPS détaillée par assistance vocale
- Itinéraires : à pied ou en voiture
- Des widgets (icônes cliquables) personnalisables pour trouver tout ce dont vous avez besoin autour de vous en 1 clic !
- Jaccede Mobile : si vous êtes à mobilité réduite, soyez sûr de trouver un lieu (commerce, restaurant, musée, administration, bureau de poste…) dont le niveau d’accessibilité correspond à votre besoin.
- Restos / Bars : pour trouver votre restaurant, réserver et vous laisser guider. Et --profitez des sélections de La Fourchette
- Bons plans : pour localiser les bons plans shopping à proximité et vous laisser guider grâce à Sentinelo.
Vous voulez gagner encore plus de temps ?
Souscrivez à l’option « SFR GPS Route Tranquille » pour 2 euros par mois seulement et bénéficiez en plus de :
- Info trafic en temps réel et re-calcul d’itinéraire
- Service d’alertes zones dangereuses avec notre partenaire Wikango
Liste des terminaux compatibles sur sfr.fr.
Prix de l’option Route Tranquille : 2€/mois pour les formules Carrées et 2,50€ pour les forfaits Illimythics, option sans engagement.
La souscription à l'option Route Tranquille SFR GPS s'effectue sur sfr.fr ou directement depuis l'application.
Facturation des connexions data : les connexions data pour l'utilisation des services de navigation et cartographie sont incluses gratuitement en France métropolitaine, en mode 3G+/3G/EDGE/GPRS.
Les connexions sur des sites tiers y compris depuis l'application (ex : La Fourchette, Sentinelo etc.) peuvent être facturées au tarif de votre offre.
Possibilité de mettre fin à votre abonnement à tout moment en appelant le Service Client SFR au 900 depuis votre mobile ou au 1023 depuis un poste fixe (prix d’un appel local) ou via l’espace "Gérer Mon compte" sur sfr.fr
Mentions légales :
L’accès et l’utilisation du Service sont réservés aux clients mobile SFR équipés d’un mobile compatible avec la version 6.0, voir la liste sur sfr.fr (Clients SFR d’une offre mobile hors Bloqués de SFR, Minis de SFR et offres RED). Option sans engagement - Tarifs hors coûts de connexion wap/web. Plus d’infos sur sfr.fr
Makes Free Wi-Fi connectivity in Japan more convenient!
Coverage provided in the following areas.
Shopping: Seven & i Holdings Group, Mori Building Co., Ltd.
Airports: Narita Airport, Haneda Airport ,Osaka International Airport ,Naha Airport
Train: JR East, JR Central
Cities and areas: Fukuoka City, Okinawa City, Tokyo Marunouchi area, etc. (Mitsubishi Estate Co.) ,Hiroshima City, Osaka Tourism Bureau
Others: NISSAN GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS GALLERY
* Additional coverage areas planned for future.
Wi-Fi coverage area
This application is provided free of charge with the cooperation of providers within their respective Wi-Fi areas.
3G/LTE Connection fees are borne by the customer.
Free Wi-Fi wireless connections are not encrypted.
With the Be Iceland app travelers can:
- Book various adventure and sight-seeing tours and receive their vouchers within the app
- Locate most of Iceland’s amazing natural attractions and historic places.
- Find Hotels, Guesthouses, Hostels and Camp Sites near their location
- Find restaurants and filter by their favorite cuisines and location
- Add locations to favorites and much more.
Enjoy your stay in Iceland and hopefully this app can make your stay even more amazing!
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Smooth and fast – that’s what Navigate 6 is all about. We have perfected our routing engine over the past 20 years to be one of the best in the industry. Proven. Navigate 6 uses the same TomTom maps that are used by car brands for their navigation solutions. Navigate 6 provides lane guidance and speed limits for optimal guidance – which you’d expect from an expensive car navigation system or personal navigation device.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. Navigate 6 automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in Navigate 6 for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for Navigate 6. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
This application can be used as a GPS navigator!
You do not need internet connection to view the map!
It can be used as a guide while you walk easy to find interesting places in Romania.
Can be used as a car GPS voice giving you directions to the destination during the trip.
It contains a detailed list of points of interest for tourists, accommodation options, car parks, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theaters, service centers, service stations, shops, parks, schools, hospitals or areas dedicated to sport.
You may add favorite points on the map so you can find easily.
It includes detailed maps of major cities in Romania: Bucharest, Iasi, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Constanta, Craiova, Galati, Brasov, Ploiesti, Braila, Oradea, Bacau, Arad, Pitesti, Sibiu, Targu Mures, Baia Mare, Buzau, Satu Mare, Botosani, Ramnicu Valcea and others.
NEW: Inovative Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation on your windshield
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
•High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
•Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
•Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
•Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
•Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
•Three Alternative Routes to choose from
•Waypoints for places you want to visit
•Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
•Junction View to highlights highway exists
•Speed Limit Display to protect your wallet
•Speed Camera Warnings about fixed speedcams & police trap warnings from other drivers
•Free updates of maps & POIs
•3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
•Free updates of Fixed speedcam database
•Traffic to avoid getting stuck in jams
•Navigate with voice of Homer Simpson & other celebrity voices
•Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
•Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
•Sharp Curve Warnings for added safety
•Notification of Upcoming Speed Limit Change
•Avoid Toll Roads on part or on entire route
•Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways …
•Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
•Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
SYGIC PLACES – FREE EXTENSIONS
•Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
•TripAdvisor, Booking.com] & many more
•Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
•Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
•Geo tagged photo
APP THAT IS PERSONAL
•Import of interesting locations - POIs
•Customizable navigation screen
•SOS/Help to find assistance nearby
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
•Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
•Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Two apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn) for trial
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Various search functions.
Entirely in German.
Upgrades available to enable offline use.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps - light.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
AFTER 14 DAYS YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE
Try out Navigation for 14 days. Then you have a choice:
1) Either upgrade to the very reasonably-priced full version (available here in the store) to enable not only unlimited use of Navigation but also to make this and all other functions available offline.
2) Or continue with unlimited online use purely as a map app without Navigation.
* Full-fledged Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn) for 14 days
* Complete interactive OpenStreetMap (unlimited)
* One single map with global coverage
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps (light) is the perfect companion when you are on the move.
Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML and GPX format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
CoPilot GPS is the powerful free offline mapping, route planning and local exploring app from the developers of award-winning CoPilot navigation. It's the ideal travel companion app for over 250 Android smartphones and tablets including Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note 2, HTC One and Droid DNA.
PLAN, EXPLORE & NAVIGATE
Find the best way to all the places you need to go without relying on your mobile connection. Detailed street maps of an entire country or region are stored on your Android smartphone or tablet, so you’ll still be able to calculate routes and get driving or walking directions when there’s no mobile network coverage. Millions of useful Points of Interest are built into the app, making it easy to locate nearby restaurants, hotels and more. You can also search for local businesses and attractions using Yelp, Google™ and Wikipedia.
✔ Premium quality 2D street maps stored on-board your Android device for offline use
✔ Millions of Points of Interest (POIs) built in
✔ Powerful route planning with a multi-stop trip optimizer
✔ Alternate Routes: up to 3 ways to your destination
✔ Drag and drop route editing
✔ Driving directions: manually scroll through the turns to your destination
✔ Walking mode: explore unfamiliar cities on foot with confidence
✔ Social sharing: let your friends know where you are with Twitter & Facebook status updates*
✔ Useful local content: discover interesting places and attractions nearby with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
✔ 14 days free use of full voice-guided 3D navigation and ActiveTraffic™. After 14 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to unlimited turn-by-turn navigation.
IN-APP UPGRADE TO UNLIMITED VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION
You can upgrade to full CoPilot turn-by-turn navigation through in-app purchase for unlimited use of: voice guidance, 3D maps, speed limit warnings, safety camera alerts, lane indicator arrows and much much more.
✔ Download any one ONE of the following countries/regions for FREE: US + Canada, UK + Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Southern Africa (South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana), Australia + New Zealand, Brasil, Middle East (Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE) South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
✔ Travelling abroad? You can add extra countries and regions through in-app purchase
►* ActiveTraffic and social sharing incl/. Yelp, Google and Wikipedia require a mobile data connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot
► EMEA: Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive, Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/copilotlive, add us in Google+: +copilot live
► USA & Canada: Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive_us or Like us facebook.com/copilotliveusa, add us in Google+: +copilot live
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.