yeah, it's just ok. nothing really extravagant, nothing mesmerizing. just ok. the preview pics are somewhat .is leading because it doesn't look like that after you set the wallpaper. I've tweaked all the settings and it's still just, meh. a bunch of exploding balls of squiggly sports fading into oblivion. I was expecting more I guess, so perhaps I'm being biased. it just didn't really convey what the preview offered and the final result was disappointing, to say the least. perhaps some will like it, I did not.
Enjoyable to watch I've looked at a number of live wallpapers and this one beats any I've looked at. And I like that there's nothing additional to access and the size of the app is perfect. Wouldn't change the basics at all.
Its live and different I like the strange wallpapers I have on my phone
Looks cool! Love it!
Amazing would highly recommend if on 2.5 k display
Would like a spawn on touch feature
- Fixed a Memory leak
- Fixed a bug that happened when entering a blank string into the settings
- Added Settings Menu to set background color, number of particles, and fade speed
- Hot fix for the crashing issue
- Improved memory usage
- Further processing enhancements
- Now spawn at random locations
- Changed to use far less processing power