Achieve everything important in your day with one free, unlimited daily planner, tracker and to do list.
Habit Tracker, Task Manager & To Do List Combined
Why use different habit tracker, to do list and task manager apps for the same 24 hour day? Motidayt combines habit tracking and task management into a single, simple daily plan. Plan, organize and track everything you want to achieve - daily habits, short-term tasks, and long-term goals.
• Track habits and manage tasks - together on one screen
• Set weekly goals for habits and track progress
• Optional streak tracker for daily & weekly habit streaks
• Hide future tasks to focus on the present
• Even set a daily intention for the person you'll be
Weekly & Monthly Planner + Calendar
Prioritize tasks and long-term goals by timeframe, or schedule future tasks by date. Motidayt's calendar is seamlessly integrated with your to do list so you'll never miss a thing.
• Plan and prioritize tasks & goals for your week, month, year, and lifetime
• Review scheduled tasks in integrated calendar
• Repeat common tasks every week, month, year, or as needed
Built for Productivity
Motidayt is based on productivity and personal development fundamentals from respected sources like James Clear's "Atomic Habits" and David Allen's GTD - daily habit tracking, prioritized task management, and most importantly - simplicity and focus.
• Reminder notifications only at the times you want
• Distraction-free, minimal design
• Light or dark mode
Make the Day Better
With integrated habit tracker, to do list, task manager and calendar there's really no limit to what you can achieve. Here are a few ways people are using Motidayt:
• Habit tracker for productivity, health, mindfulness and more
• Goal setting for month, year and lifetime
• Weekly & monthly planner
• Morning routine
• Daily reminders
• Movie or book tracker/journal
• Supplement or medicine tracker
• Daily gratitude
• And more
Free and Unlimited
Most productivity apps require your personal information to try them, or limit you to just a few tasks or habits in their "free" versions.
Motidayt is free with no strings attached and no limits - create all the habits, tasks, and notes you like!