ALCATEL-LUCENT IP DESKTOP SOFTPHONE
Installed on an Android tablet and smartphones(*), this application offers business voice communications to on-site and remote workers through an emulation of the Alcatel-Lucent 8068 Premium DeskPhone.
- Fully-integrated telephony solution
- Quick and user-friendly access to telephone features
- Smart DeskPhones user experience for fast adoption
- Optimization of employees’ productivity
- Easy integration of on-site and remote workers
- Carbon footprint reduction
- Communications, connectivity and hardware costs control
- VoIP protocol of the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise/Office provides voice communications on the tablet or smartphone
- Available on-site on WiFi
- Available off-site anywhere the user is able to connect to the company’s IP network via a VPN (works on WiFi, 3G/4G cellular)
- G.711 and G.729 codecs are supported
- Business or Contact Center mode
- Horizontal/vertical flip
- Similar layout and keys as the Alcatel-Lucent Smart DeskPhones
- Multilanguage interface:
o Softphone display panel: the same languages as the 8068 Premium DeskPhone
o Application settings menu: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Arabic languages are supported
- IP Desktop Softphone license per user required on the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise/Office. Please contact your Alcatel-Lucent Business Partner to get these licenses.
- Minimum requirement: Android OS 4.2
- The installation, administration and user manuals are available from your Alcatel-Lucent Business Partner on the Alcatel-Lucent Technical Documentation Library
- Support URL: https://businessportal.alcatel-lucent.com
(*) For the list of supported devices, please refer to the “Services Assets Cross Compatibility” document available from your Alcatel-Lucent Business Partner.