★ IP Address
★ Subnet Mask
★ Default Gateway
★ DHCP Server
★ DNS Servers
★ Server IP
★ MAC Address
IPCONFIG displays all current TCP / IP network configuration values.
It works with WiFi and Mobile Data.
★★★★★ Please comment and rate to support app development!
IPv6 Host Name
IPv4 Host Name
Point To Point Interface
WiFi DHCP Status
You can also ping a host, get the IP address from a domain, check a server, get the HTTP header.
•Shows connected interfaces
Simple IP Config Display application displays IP and network configuration values of your device.
+. Public IP
+. MAC Address
+. Connection type
+. Device ID
+. Phone Number
+. USIM Number
+. Address (From. Network)
How to use
1. Check IP and network configuration values.
2. When tap the GPS icon, Your current location in Google map will appears.
3. When tap the share icon, You can to share IP and network configuration values to another applications. (SMS, SNS, Email....)
OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
> German Language Files - Benko111@XDA
> Russian Language Files - equeim
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
To keep this app free, you will be provided with two new types of ads - shortcut icon on the home screen and notifications. You can delete the ad icon and the app will not be affected.
Keywords: ip checker, external ip, remote host, ifconfig, ipconfig
- Shows you your public IP address on WiFi or 3G
- Shows you your local IP address on WiFi or 3G
- Subnet Mask
- DNS Servers in use
- DHCP Server on the network and lease duration
- Wireless signal strength
- Current link speed to access point
- RSSI and Link speed will automatically refresh
Very simple and lightweight application to determine the IP address of the device, both internally and externally, and copy it to the clipboard. Works on WiFi and Cellular Networks and is IPv4 and IPv6 ready.
*Please rate this app if you like it*
Requires the android permission INTERNET to get the IP of the network adapter.
- Display hostname, local IP & external IP
- Detect Proxy setting
- Display Wi-Fi status and info, such as Wi-Fi speed and strength, Wi-Fi security, mac address, DHCP server information, Wi-Fi Access Point
- Display Cellular status and info, such as phone number, service provider, Device ID, SIM card information
- Display Bluetooth info, such as name, hardware ID
Android Terminal Emulator is the Linux terminal emulator light version.
* To work correctly you need ROOT PERMISSIONS and BUSYBOX installed.
* The complete version NO needs to have ROOTED PHONES AND BUSYBOX and you can find it here: "LINUX TERMINAL EMULATOR PRO"
A real Android's built-in Linux command line shell in your hand. The classic Linux terminal windows with full Andorid native commands. The best for Linux users.
* All most powerful Linux commands like:
ls, cd, mkdir, mv, rm, top, ps, etc...
Give feedback and suggestion. Updates and features are coming to improve app tools and possibilities. Thanks.
HELP THE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT BUYING "TERMINAL EMULATOR PRO":
Please configure static IP in the device settings before you run the app for the first time, because the app has to read this configuration.
A widget is included to show the actual status on the homescreen.
Track your time manually or automatically with GPS using your work location. This tool is intended for employees and freelancers.
- manual mode: works like a punch clock
- automatic mode: uses GPS (requires Android 2.1 or higher)
- simple to use to track your working hours:
play / pause / stop
- GPS: automatic time tracking with GPS on Google Maps
(e.g. use your work place location to start/stop timer)
- widget support on homescreen
- widgets also run within notification bar
- multiple timer
- support of clients, projects & tasks
- report can be send by email
- reports with fancy calendar view
- "move to sdcard" supported (might disable widgets)
* free *
* no ads, ad-free *
* no account or registration necessary *
- GPS version requires Android 2.1 or higher.
- When moving to sd card it might be that homescreen widgets are disabled
please send me
- your comments
- wishes for enhancements
please rate this app.
Keywords: punch clock, punch time, punchclock, time card, time recording, time report, time tracker, time-card, time-report, time-sheet, time-tracker, timecard, timereport, timereporting, timesheet, timetracker, work clock, working hours
- approx. 1'000 names. (full version 10'000 name)
- user defined "top" or "flop" lists
- search: by girl/boy, top/flop/unranked or by a search pattern e.g. names containing "ina".
v1.02 Fixed girl names(n-z). Thanks to jillian & nick!
v1.03 Fixed out-of-memory problem