“Find Pair: Super Memory” is a bright game for the whole family to boost memory and concentration skills.
Long-term tests justify that a 30-min game session a day improves one’s short-term memory ability by 100-150%. .
“Super Memory” is similar to developing games like Matching Pairs, Memory, Find the Pairs and others but it is still unique in its own way. Its peculiar features are:
● Two options for game card shapes and layouts:
- rectangular one is for those who prefer classic games;
- unique hexagonal game is for those who like to think outside the box.
● Several card sizes are interesting for players of all ages.
● 27 bright game themes to match your taste – underwater world or outer space, science, comics, and more.
● 3 game modes: One Round, Challenge, Sniper.
● Player’s experience system.
● 32 game achievements.
● High score and global Leaderboard.
● 9 music tracks for various themes and cheerful sounds.
● Prizes tossed daily.
● Parental control to protect the little ones.
● English, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese localization.
This is just a short list of exciting things you can experience in the developing game “Find Pair: Super Memory”! :)
Play “Find Pair” on your way home or to work, during the lunch break, between school and even going to bed. You will see that is a really fast and effective way to boost your brain, memory and concentration abilities!
Compete with your friends and people all over the world to prove you are the best!
We’ll be happy to advise on any queries regarding the game at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Information based on numerous player reviews and volunteer group tests in the hexagonal game field mode conducted by the developer company.