Better know your phone by -
1. check the phone's detail hardware information;
2. run performance test and compare with other phones in the world.
This is a tool for Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 & Note 2/3/4 users to check if their phone isn't a cheap fake clone. It highlights device information that does not match Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3/Note 4 and helps users to tell if their phone is genuine.
Example of FAKE GALAXY S4 -
cpuName: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
screenResolution: 1280 * 720
Support list of Galaxy S4 variants:
GT-I9500， GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SGH-I337, SPH-L720, SHV-E300S,
SGH-M919, SHV-E300L/S/K, SCH-I545, SGH-M919, SCH-R970, SC-04E, SGH-I537, GT-SC04E,
Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active
Support list of Galaxy S3 variants:
GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, SCH-I939, SGH-I748, SHV-E200K, SHV-E200S,
SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, GT-I9303T, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-R530,
SGH-I747, SGH-I747M, SGH-T999, SGH-T999V, SPH-L710, SCH-I747, GT-I9308
Support list of Galaxy Note 2 variants:
GT-N7100, GT-N7102, GT-N7105, GT-N7108, SCH-I605, SCH-R950, SGH-I317,
SGH-I317M, SGH-T889, SGH-T889V, SPH-L900, SCH-N719, SGH-N025, SC-02E, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S
Offical website of this app: http://xihuanat.com/galaxy
WARNING: For most recent phones/firmwares it REQUIRES ROOT.
Tested on S4 I9505 (Root mode) and it is working!
WARNING: Changing CSC WILL WIPE your rom, so backup your data!!!!!
Warning!!! Root is required on most of the jellybean roms for Galaxy S2/S3, Note/Note2 and maybe more.
If you receive the message:PreconfigUI does not support SingleCSC - this means that your rom does not support CSC Changes.
I cant add CSC-s to your rom, so please dont ask.
FOR: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 and Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100, and Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
It may work on Vibrant and Captivate but its not tested.
THIS TOOL WORKS ONLY ON STOCK SAMSUNG ROMS! NO CUSTOM ROM SUPPORT
WARNING: Changing CSC will wipe your phone. Please backup any information!
Please send your feedback in ENGLISH. Thank you! :)
This tool will help you change your CSC (Customer Sales Code) on your Samsung Galaxy S / S2.
This tool will not work on any other phone (Like older galaxy, HTC, Motorola, etc...)
This will only work if your current rom is MultiCSC
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Support multi-language: English, العربية (Arabic), Deutsch (German), Español (Spanish), فارسی (Persian), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), 日本語 (Japanese), Português (Portuguese), Română (Romanian), Русский (Russian), Shqip (Albanian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Türkçe (Turkish), 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese), 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese).
Please help to translate into your native language: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25370185/Phone_INFO_Language.txt
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
*** NOTE ***: If you got the "Error type 2" message while trying to launch a secret code or 'CSC Changer', you need to update SuperSU app to the version 2.49 (currently still Beta), and also update its binaries.
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Analyzer': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Colour / Internal Storage
▪ CSC INFO:
- Product Code
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- Mobile Operator
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version / Architecture (32/64-bit)
- Java Virtual Machine (Dalvik or ART)
▪ OS INFO:
- Root Existence
- Android Version
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Hardware / Board (CPU 32/64-bit)
- Platform / Chip
- GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Android Serial Number
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required, for Galaxy Note series only)
- CPU/Battery/Ambient temperatures
- CPU/Memory usages
- Battery voltage/level
- Signal strength
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
- Location access: This permission is required to read the Signal Strength (in the MONITOR tab). It is just an approximate location (coarse location, network-based), not a GPS location.
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “Extra light Great for when I want to check on my sleeping son so I don't have to turn the ceiling light on” – K. Latourette
5 STAR: “Let There Be Light! Best flashlight app I've ever had.” – B. Keena
5 STAR: “Handy and awesome! Simple and do the job with no fuss. Great app.” – P. Delech
5 STAR: “Awesome App!! Works great!! Turns on and off so quick and easy just by pressing a big button in the middle.” – DJ Ludington
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS4Light
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts(Device content only), calendar(Device content only), text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below*
Please check the Pro version (in Google Play) which also has widget to let you quickly check the charging current, auto-refresh, current notifications, a dark theme, and no ads!
The application *may* not work on the following devices:
- Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Sprint devices.
- Verizon S3 devices.
- Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, ...).
Note: The internet permission is needed for the ads. Please check the Pro version (in Google Play) which has no ads and does not need that permission.
- Some Galaxy S6 Edge models.
- Some Galaxy S6 models.
- Most Galaxy S5 models.
- Most Galaxy Note 3 models.
- Most Galaxy S4 models.
- International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
- International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
It may also work on other devices, but such is not guaranteed.
and apply Custom binary counter reset.
Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Samsung Galaxy Y series
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro
Samsung Galaxy Pop Pro (Mini Plus)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (with 832Mhz CPU)
Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos
Samsung Galaxy ACE Duos
Also a good tool for backup EFS partition for safety reasons.
Device Info on Lock states and Custom bin counter
- Save backup of EFS partition
- Restore EFS partition
- Unlock all four kind of locks: network lock, subnetwork lock, SP lock, CP lock
- Reset Custom binary download counter to zero
Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Samsung Galaxy Y series
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro
Samsung Galaxy Pop Pro
Samsung Galaxy Ace (with 832Mhz CPU)
DUAL SIM models:
- GT-S5302 (Pocket Duos)
- GT-B5512 (Y Pro Duos)
- GT-S6102 (Y Duos)
- GT-S6802 (ACE Duos)
PLEASE DO NOT UNDERRATE IN CASE YOUR DEVICE IS NOT SUPPORTED!
Simple and easy to use Flash light app for your many models of phones
Free, simple, and brightest LED flashlight
Flashlight using your LED with Compass and Battery Meter!!!
Turn your phone into the brightest flash light instantly!
Compass to navigate in complete darkness!
Battery Meter to check battery level!!
Battery Temp indicator
Emergency Strobe so you can easily be spotted from afar
- To use strobe function...just push the red button when the flashlight is on
- To turn off the strobe function...just push the power button off
- Simple and easy to use
Works well and tested with the following phones:
Motorola Moto X
Motorola Moto G
Sony Ericsson Xperia Z
Sony Ericsson Xperia Z1
Sony Ericsson Xperia C
Sony Ericsson Xperia L
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note3
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy Note
Motorola Droid x2
and much more!!!
-Brightest Flashlight for your Phone
-Easy to use
-Turns light on start.
-Save Battery. Turns led off on "Back", "Home" or "Power" button to save battery.
-No GPS tracking!
Tested with Micromax Canvas, Micromax Canvas HD, LG G3, G2, all Sony XPERIA phones, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Motorola Droid, HTC One, MOTO E, MOTO G,Moto X, Motolola Droid Ultra and more!
Now with Android 4.4 KitKat support!!!
No need for unlock code on most devices: as simple as one button click, and you can change your carrier sim card !
GalaxSim Unlock is the only app that can instantly and successfully unlock new Galaxy devices. Even with recent ICS or JB roms update, your GS2, GS3, GS4 or Note2 won’t relock after reboot.
★ Sim Unlock your phone (in-app payment)
★ Backup and Restore EFS data, keep it safe on your email or Drive account (free)
★ Get detailed information about your nv/lock state
* Please note that due to different hardware, many LTE/4G devices aren’t supported yet. On some SGS3, SGS4 and Note2, a recent rom update brings a new lock system that can't be unlocked yet. Don't leave bad feedback, we’re working on it, but that’s a complex process that requires time and access to locked devices! *
✔ Unsimlock / unbrand your phone
✔ Persists even after reset / flash / wipe / unroot
✔ Supports any rooted rom (Samsung stock, aosp, aokp, cm10, cm11...)
✔ Supports international GS4 GT-I9500, GS3 GT-I9300, Note2 GT-N7100
✔ Supports other Galaxy family devices (S, S2, Tab, Note and their variants)
✔ Supports devices previously unlocked with "voodoo unlock" or "galaxy s unlock"
✔ Detects errors like lost imei / serial in nv_data caused by third party apps
✔ Gives detailed information about current locks status (locked, unlocked or "partially locked")
✔ Automatic and manual efs backup (should guarantee a safe use), restore it on demand
✔ Supports more Galaxy devices soon
Easy to use:
• Be sure your rom is rooted (tutorial links included for major devices)(you can unroot once unlocked)
• Click on "unlock" button
• If other carriers' sim cards are still refused after a successfull unlock, your phone might be "hardlocked" by your carrier, read FAQ for workarounds (only seen on Telcel and Claro so far).
• Free download and in-app billing to unlock so that you decide to pay if your device can really be unlocked, not before. The backup/restore feature is free and will stay free. Price displayed before order. Buy once, illimited use. Refund on demand if we can’t unlock your device.
• Please note that due to a large variety of Galaxy devices, it has not been extensively tested on every available model. If it does not work on your device, please contact us so that we can add support for it.
• Tested on (full list available in the FAQ):
- Galaxy S: GT-I9000 (SGS), GT-I9000, GT-I9003 (Galaxy SL), SGH-I896, SGH-I897 (Captivate), SGH-T959 (Vibrant, Fascinate, 4G), SGH-I997 (Infuse)
- Galaxy S2: GT-I9100 (SGS2), GT-I9100, GT-I9103 (Royal), SGH-I777, SGH-I927 (Glide), SGH-S959G
- Galaxy S3: GT-I9300 (SGS3), GT-I9300T, GT-I9308
- Galaxy S4: GT-I9500 (SGS4), GT-I9502, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SM-C101
- Galaxy Note: GT-N7000, GT-N7100 (Note2), GT-N7102, GT-N7108
- Galaxy Tab: GT-P1000, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7100, GT-P7300, GT-P7500 (Tab 10.1), SC-01C, SC-02D, SGH-T849, SGH-T859, SGH-T869
- Galaxy Tab2: GT-P3100, GT-P5100, GT-P5110
- Misc: Galaxy Camera (EK-GC100), Pocket (GT-S5300, GT-S5302), Y /Pro (GT-S5360, GT-S5363, GT-S5367, GT-S5368, GT-S5369, GT-S6102, GT-B5510, GT-B5512), Pop (GT-S5570I), new Ace (GT-S5830, GT-S5839, GT-S6802), Mini (GT-S5570), Gio (GT-S5660), Fit (GT-S5670), Pro (GT-B7510)...
• This app is not affiliated in any way with Samsung.
• Trademarks and model names listed above are © copyrighted by their respective owners.
• YOU MAY NOT USE THIS APPLICATION FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as "NOT PRESENT" is because your phone doesn't have it **
- Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Percentage of moisture in the air
- Light intensity
- Air pressure
- Height above sea level
- widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2x1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
Gear Tag Writer provides an option to write Gear's bluetooth address to its charging cradle.
Use Gear Tag Writer when changing the Gear or charging cradle.
How to use
1. Tap the device name in the Gear's setup wizard screen, then check the Gear's bluetooth address.
2. Input the Gear's bluetooth address into the Gear Tag Writer input field, then press the Ready button.
3. Bring the mobile device near to the Gear's charging cradle, back to back.
4. Samsung Galaxy Gear and the mobile device are now paired.
Galaxy Hidden Settings
Lock Screen Shortcut
Torch Light - Note3 (Android 4.4+ Upgraded) does not work!
Page Buddy - Android 4.3+ devices may not work.
Daydream (Screen Saver)
Some settings Is not hidden? You can show it?
But, Other people cannot access some settings
(Example, Korean user cannot access "Lock Screen Shortcut")
The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
WARNING: The app does not work on S4 and Note 3 with KitKat 4.4.2 if records are being stored on a SD card. It is highly recommended for Note 3 users not to update to KitKat 4.4.2
- Recording calls, ability to use automatic and manual recording modes
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to delete records automatically
- Send records to SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
Note3 (hltespr, ha3g)
S4 Zoom (mproject3g)
S4 mini (serranods, serranolte)
Note 8.0 (kona3g)
S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
S3 Duos (arubaslim)
Grand Duos (baffin)
S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
S II (SGH-T989)
S Advance (GT-I9070)
Y Duos (GT-S6102)
Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
Y TV (GT-S5367)
S DUOS (logan2g)
S Epic (SPH-D710VMUB)
Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
Young (royssnfc, roy)
Pocket Neo (corsica)
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Xolo X900 (blackbay)
LG Optimus L1II (v1)
Qilive 53 (msm8625)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recorder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN MILLISECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
Secure Web Kiosk (SWK) is a web browser application built for Android Honeycomb (3.0 ~ 3.2) tablets that prevents the user from switching to other applications while browsing the internet. That means the tablet is completely locked down a single activity: internet browsing. Even quitting the application requires knowing the master password.
All the security features can be enabled/disabled by the master user through passwords. Therefore, once SWK is properly configured and a default website has been set, the device is secure from an user’s malicious intents, since there won’t be any access to any other of the tablet’s features.
On rooted devices, even the SystemBar can be hidden (requires root access and SU permission), thus effectively locking down the user.
Among the main features of SWK, are:
- Use of a master password for quitting the application or changing settings
- Ability to show / dim / hide the SystemBar (*)
- Access to a non-intrusive, custom toolbar through the Volume UP key
- Honeycomb-style preferences and settings
- Ability to prevent users from navigating to a different subdomain other than that of the default web address
- Ability to prevent de device from sleeping while in kiosk mode
- Detailed documentation and manual integrated to the application
SWK is a well maintained software, and will often receive additional features and enhancements, and is currently supported in English and Portuguese.
(*) Hiding the SystemBar requires a rooted device and giving SWK SuperUser (SU) permissions. Having a tablet running a completely secure web kiosk requires this feature, otherwise users will be able to leave the application using the HOME button.
(**) Hiding the SystemBar will not work in ICS or Gingerbread, even with root and SU permissions.
*** NAO EXISTE CONSULTAS GRATUITAS PARA ESTES SERVICOS.
*** ESTE APLICATIVO NAO INFORMA SITUAÇAO CADASTRAL
*** DE CPFs OU CNPJs
Aplicativo validador e gerador de números de CPF e CNPJ.
Com o CChecker você consegue validar os dígitos verificadores de números de CPF e CNPJ, ou ainda descobrir quais sao os dígitos verificadores para números incompletos.
Por exemplo, se você tiver apenas os primeiros 9 algarismos de um CPF, o CChecker irá te indicar os 2 restantes (que sao os 2 dígitos veriricadores). O mesmo vale para CNPJ: você nao precisa ter um CNPJ completo para validar: ele te informa a filiar 0001 e seu DV, e ainda permite o incremento automático do número de filial, com recálculo do DV.
Outro recurso interessante do CChecker - especialmente para desenvolvedores, é a possibildade de se gerar listas de CPF e CNPJ válidos, de forma aleatória, com ou sem uma sequencia inicial. Estas listas podem ser salvas no dispositivos, enviadas por e-mail, Twitter, DropBox, Box, etc.
Qualquer CPF ou CNPJ gerado/validado pode ser facilmente colocado na área de transferência de seu Android para ser usado em outro aplicativo (como navegador, etc).
Se seu interesse é saber da situaçao cadastral de CPF ou CNPJ, este *N A O* é o objetivo deste aplicativo.
*** ATENÇAO: ESTE APLICATIVO NAO FAZ CONSULTAS A SERASA E SPC.
*** NAO EXISTE CONSULTAS GRATUITAS A ESTES SERVICOS.
*** ESTE APLICATIVO NAO INFORMA SITUAÇAO CADASTRAL
*** DE CPFs OU CNPJs
*** ESTE APLICATIVO NAO FAZ CONSULTA A QUALQUER BASE DE DADOS,
*** ONLINE OU OFFLINE, PARA CONSULTAR SITUACAO CADASTRAL
*** OU BANCÁRIA DE CPFs OU CNPJs
Esta é a versão premium do melhor aplicativo de exibição de imagens das câmeras disponibilizadas pela BHTrans. No entanto, ele possui diversos recursos adicionais.
Funções de Imagem:
- Sem anúncios, há maior espaço em tela para exibição das imagens
- Gravação da imagem em SDCard (por isto existe a permissão especial)
- Visualização da imagem em tela-cheia
- Configurável: sempre exibir a imagem em alta-resolução (hi-res) ou em baixa resolução. As imagens hi-res são de 5 a 7kb maiores que as low-res
- Compatível com Honeycomb
Funções de localização:
- Cálculo de sua distância da câmera
- Auto-carregamento da última câmera com a imagem atual
- Utilização do seu posicionamento para detectar a câmera mais próxima de você (requer serivços de localização)
- A busca da câmera mais próxima pode ser apenas a abertura do aplicativo ou constantemente. A imagem da câmera será automaticamente exibida
- Configurável: Geoposicionamento: utilizando os serviços de localização do aparelho, informa qual o endereço aproximado do lugar onde o aparelho está
- Configuração de intervalo de tempo e distância mínima para atualização das informações do GPS. Aparelhos que não possuem CPUs muito rápidas deve usar valores mais rápidos. Para celulares com CPUs acima de 800MHz, o indicado é 1 segundo de intervalo, 5m de distância.
Funções de mapa:
- 2 modos de mapa: normal (ruas) e satélite
- Controle de zoom
- Exibição do local da câmera
- Busca automática da câmera mais próxima de você e centralização do mapa nesta câmera
- Indicação da sua posição no mapa simultaneamente com a câmera
- Atualização do arquivo-mapa de câmeras do site da BHTrans
- Otimização de uso de banda: a imagem em alta resolução somente é baixada quando desejada (configurável)
- Layouts otimizados para uso tanto nos modos paisagem quanto retrato
- Possibildade de uso do aplicativo mesmo que a BHTrans deixe de disponibilizar o arquivo-mapa, pois pode-se usar o mapa interno do aplicativo
- Suporte e melhorias constantes no aplicativo
A imagem exibida da câmera permite 5 comandos de gestos "swipe" (*):
- swipe para cima: abrir Google Maps com a localização da câmera e sua localização
- swipe para baixo: abrir imagem em alta-definição (hi-res)da câmera
- swipe para esquerda e para direita: abrir câmeras anterior ou próxima (respectivamente)
- toque: 2 opções (configurável):
atualiza a imagem da câmera, buscando a mais recente dos servidores da BH Trans
salva a imagem no SDCard em /sdcard/InfotrafegoBH
* Todos estes comandos também estão disponíveis pelo menu.
Imagens que não são disponibilizadas publicamente pela Prefeitura de Belo Horizonte ou BHTrans não são exibidas.