Save favourite stops and routes for quick access to information you need to get on your way.
Trip planner included using OCTranspo's trip planning capability.
1. Use 'long press' on routes and stops to save them as a favourite which will then appear on the main menu.
2. Use 'long press' on the main menu to edit/delete favourites.
3. Use 'long press' on the "Nearest/All Favourite" menu item to see "All Favourite stop times"
Suggestions welcome - send email to email@example.com
It includes, but isn't limited to the following:
» Travel planner
» Text arrivals
» Discover near-by bus stops by moving along the map
» Live updates
» Locate a specific bus stop by using the search feature
» Scheduled stops
» Display a list of all routes that passes through a specific stop
» Display up to 3 trips using GPS real-time data
» Display scheduled/estimated timetable
» Display scheduled route arrival times
» Easily access common and useful OC Transpo contact numbers
» Register for alerts
This app uses the new real-time GPS data released by OC Transpo to allow you to track buses throughout the City of Ottawa.
Stuck at a bus stop and wondering how far the bus is? Enter the 4 digit code, or let the GPS feature find you, and instantly see where your bus is and the estimated time of arrival.
New notification feature lets you set a reminder, and the app will automatically notify you when the bus is at a time you specify!
Rich map navigation lets you browse the city for stops, use the GPS to find all nearby stops, and add frequently used stops to your favorites. Displays enough data to let you see the next 3 trips for your bus stop, as well as the type of bus serving the route!
Feel free to leave feedback or request features!
To begin, search for a stop by number or name, or choose one from the map. Then choose the bus route you're interested in, and you'll see data for the next three arrivals at that stop. You can refresh the results at any time to stay up to date. Tapping on a bus will bring up more information about it.
Please note that OC Transpo does not yet supply GPS information for all buses, and that you will see GPS information only for buses that have begun their trip toward your stop. These are limitations of OC Transpo's systems, and there is little my app can do about them. When GPS data is not available, scheduled arrival times will appear instead of estimated times.
This is an open source project released under the GPL. Source code is available at https://github.com/argilo/BusFollower. Issues are tracked at https://github.com/argilo/BusFollower/issues. Bug reports and code contributions are welcome!
I would like to thank the following contributors:
* Alnoor Allidina - beta testing, bug reporting
* Greg Fletcher - beta testing, French translation
* Sonja Kisa - French translation
* Karen Schindel - beta testing
* Teodora Alexandrova - beta testing
- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
This app redirects to the website so you can save all your favorites right to your home screen or within your browser's favorites list for quick access anytime.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
How to save a search query:
On the search result page, press the icon on the top right corner. Press Save. Providing a search name is optional. The saved search query will appear on the list on the starting page.
How to use Auto-Update with Voice:
On the search result page, press the "Auto-Update" button. On the dialog, select a duration and an interval you want to keep updating the result. "with voice" is optional, if you check the "with voice" option, every time it updates the results, it will make an announcement for a first bus for each route. To use the "with voice" option, you will need to turn on sound.
W: Westbound, E: Eastbound, O: Outbound, I: Inbound
The author of the application (OC Bus GPS Auto-Update) does not have any affiliation to OC Transpo or Google Inc. In no event does the author of the application take any responsibility for any damages, or loss of profits, business interruption arising out of the use of the application or inability to use this product, even if the author of the application is aware of the possibility of such damages.
The voice option requires TextToSpeech Engine. If TextToSpeech is not supported on your cell phone, the options will not be available.
The map requires Google Play Service. If you haven't installed Google Play Service, please install it. If you are inside building, the resulting location may not be accurate.
This application does not collect or send any of your personal information including your location and bus search activity. Your search history is stored only on your mobile device.
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
1. New York City - NY, USA
2. Portland - OR, USA
3. Boston - MA, USA
- Support for Buses, Trains and Subways.
- Daily schedule up to one week ahead.
- Real Time info, including vehicle expected arrival time to nearby stations or current distance from nearby stations.
- Map view for specific route, including stations locations and real time vehicles locations.
- Map view for nearby stations, including real time locations of vehicles approaching nearby stations.
- Search routes by name or nearby routes.
- Trip planning including Buses, Trains and subways up to one week ahead.
- Search history is saved for reuse, to save retyping every time.
- Routes and Stations can be added to Favorites lists.
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
I created Quicky just for the SF Bay Area, and just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni and AC Transit data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the Quicky webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information. Cheers!
Search terms: Quickie Transit Quicky
SF Muni San Francisco QuickMuni
• Supports GTA and Ottawa region cards, both registered and anonymous
• Displays recent transaction history
• Remembers the last tapped card and can refresh without card present
• Multiple cards can be used with one device. Handy to allow someone else to check their balance from your device.
• This app only displays what the PRESTO website displays. It may not reflect your immediate balance.
• Registered accounts with MORE than one card added will NOT work. This will not be fixed anytime soon.
Please leave feedback and feature requests from within the app, by tapping the Info icon or menu item, and scrolling to the Feedback section.
This app is NOT affiliated in any way with, nor endorsed by Accenture, Metrolinx, Brampton Transit, Burlington Transit, Durham Region Transit, GO Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay (Mississauga Transit), Oakville Transit, OC Transpo, Toronto Transit Commission, or York Region Transit.
· Adelaide, Australia (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Albuquerque, NM, USA (ABQ Ride)
· Amsterdam, Netherlands (GVB, EBS)
· Atlanta, GA, USA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Auckland, New Zealand (Auckland Transport)
· Austin, TX, USA (Capital Metro)
· Barcelona, Spain (TMB)
· Berlin, Germany (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Boston, MA, USA (MBTA, Massport)
· Brisbane, Australia (TransLink SEQ)
· Budapest, Hungary (BKK, BKV)
· Calgary, Canada (Calgary Transit)
· Canberra, Australia (ACTION)
· Chicago, IL, USA (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati, OH, USA (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas, TX, USA (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Edmonton, Canada (Edmonton Transit System)
· Göteborg, Sweden (Västtrafik)
· Groningen, Netherlands (Qbuzz)
· The Hague, Netherlands (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Halifax, Canada (Halifax Transit)
· Helsinki, Finland (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Houston, TX, USA (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· London, United Kingdom ()
· Los Angeles, CA, USA (Metro)
· Madrid, Spain (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Malmö, Sweden (Skånetrafiken)
· Manchester, United Kingdom ()
· Miami-Dade, FL, USA (Miami Dade Transit)
· Miskolc, Hungary (MVK)
· Montréal, Canada (Société de transport de Montréal)
· New York, NY, USA (MTA, MTA Bus Company, Long Island Rail Road, Shore Line East, MNR Hudson Rail Link, Metro-North Railroad, NY Waterway)
· Oslo, Norway (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Ottawa, Canada (OC Transpo)
· Oulu, Finland (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Perth, WA, Australia (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Philadelphia, PA, USA (SEPTA)
· Portland, OR, USA (TriMet)
· Quebec, Canada (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Rotterdam, Netherlands (RET)
· Salt Lake City, UT, USA (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego, CA, USA (MTS)
· San Francisco, CA, USA (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA))
· Sherbrooke, Canada (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Stockholm, Sweden (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Sydney, Australia ()
· Tampere, Finland (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Torino, Italy (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Toronto, Canada (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver, Canada (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Washington, DC, USA (MET, DC Circulator)
· Wellington, New Zealand (GO Wellington, …)
· Winnipeg, Canada ()
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
הבקשה שלך מועברת ישירות לאתר משרד התחבורה או אתר אגד (בצורת "טקסט חופשי", עם האות "ל" בין המקור ליעד). התוכנה אינה מחזיקה שום ידע משלה לגבי המסלולים - אם היא "לא הבינה את הבקשה" או "לא מצאה מסלול", זה בגלל שגם האתר הרגיל לא היה מבין/מוצא. בדקו את השאילתה שלכם באתר http://bus.gov.il תחת טקסט חופשי. מסיבה זו גם לא מוצג מידע נוסף כמו רציפים, זמנים מדוייקים יותר של האוטובוסים, מתי עבר האוטובוס הקודם וכו'.
השלמה אוטומטית תתבצע בנפרד עבור מקומות (מקור/יעד) וזמנים.
זיהוי מקום אוטומטי מתבסס על יכולות זיהוי המקום של המכשיר ועל תרגום מקום-לכתובת של גוגל. המנגנון אינו מוצלח במיוחד בישראל, אך אין חובה להשתמש בו - פשוט החליפו את הטקסט בתיבת ה"מקור".
קוד המקור זמין באתר: http://github.com/lutzky/TransportDroidIL
You will be able to customize and personalize your favourite Arabic newspaper, TV channel, news agencies with categories dealing with the Arab World, Middle east, World around you!, Sports, Economics, Technology, Android, Apple, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Computer, Video Games, Entertainment, Health, Cooking, Woman, Beauty and Fashion, and much more!
✔ Aljazeera, CNN Arabic, BBC Arabic, CNBC Arabic, RT, France 24, euronews, Skynews, Google Arabic ....
✔ Ability to customize the news you are most interested in!
✔ Ability to add your own RSS feed manually and from the web
✔ Ability to view articles in list and grid layouts!
✔ Ability to save articles and channels
✔ Ability to share articles using your favorite social media outlet
✔ Ability to view full news without leaving the app!
✔ Ability to change the display font on your device
#arab news, #arabic news, #middle east, #jordan, #palestine, #iraq, #uae, #ksa, #kuwait, #yeman, #sudan, #tunisia, #moroco, #algeria, #oman, #bahrain, #syria, #egypt
- "A must have for romantics and sunset photographers".
- "Excellent tool for planning outdoor activities"
✓ Display data based on your Network/GPS location
✓ Display the civil, nautical and astronomical twilight times
✓ Display a monthly calendar for sunset, sunrise, and moon phases
✓ Display data for any past or future dates
✓ Select different Timezones based on selected locations
✓ Ability to save locations
✓ Ability to view a list of visited locations
✓ Search by city, name, country, or address
✓ Add different types of widgets
#ramadan #sunset #sunrise #timezone #iftar #Ramadan 2014
- Uses information from the City of Ottawa Open Data catalog
- Find your location by entering your Address OR using GPS
- Ability to save multiple locations (e.g Home, Work)
- Ability to view recent searches in your history
The مقياس الحب results can easily be shared with your friends by clicking on the share button.
To use, just fill in the names (Arabic or English) and click on the HEART to calculate and get your match percentage.
The percentages displayed are facetious and should not be taken seriously. The purpose of مقياس الحب / Love Calculator app is to have fun figuring out the optimal percentage match between you and your lover.
“Total Recall” is an intuitive safety alert information hub of Canada. It will offer you instant access in getting all safety alert information issued by Health Canada. This information hub uses visual clues and color indicators for delivering real-time important consumable information collected from data released by Health Canada, Transport Canada, and Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
Total Recall is an Open Data app that was created as part of the 48-Hour CODE2015 Hackathon that took place on Feb 20-22, 2015.
• Simple but comprehensive user interface
• Users will find reliable, easy-to-understand health and safety info for Canadians health professionals.
• You will be able to get recall alerts on different categories like Home, food, vehicles, health products, consumer products, etc.
• You will get safety alerts about allergens, chemical, Microbiological, and problems of labeling.
• You can get to see images for disputed products so that you can identify the problem by own,
• Recalled food alerts are available with image and codes imprinted on the item: shopping for healthy foods has become easier,
• Recent recalls include wide categories but in every alert feed you will get the details/reasons about tagging the item as recalled.
The many features in this App helps tourists and daily commuters find bus stops, obtain accurate and real-time route arrival times. It utilizes GPS, and GTFS data provided by the Toronto Transit Commission.
*** 2011 Apps4Ottawa contest winner ***
✓ Discover near-by bus stops
✓ Find a specific bus stop using search
✓ Easily access your list of saved buses, stops, trips, and routes
Stop # Lookup
✓ Display a list of all routes that passes through a specific bus stop
✓ Display upcoming trips using GPS real-time data
✓ Display scheduled/estimated arrival times
✓ Find stops using stop/station name or number
✓ Enter your desired origin/destination and let the app plan your trip
✓ Use your current location, or select a desired landmark
✓ Display the latest news from the Official TTC website
✓ Easily access common and useful TTC contact numbers
✓ Easily configure display options
✓ Change start-up screen
✓ Clear your history
Widget (Small & Large)
✓ Place a widget on your home-screen
Data sources used:
✓ GTFS Data Exchange
✓ NextBus XML Feed API
✓ TTC official web site
✓ Transportation Status (i.e. expected delays, weather conditions, schools remain open)
✓ Bus Delays (From and to school)
✓ Bus Operators (List of all operators with their contact phone numbers)
✓ Directly access "Ottawa Transit" to lookup school route buses and schedules of OC Transpo.
Do you want to track how much left until Iftar time / Sunset?
Use this App during the month of Ramadan to find out the Sunset time at your current location!
- Display Iftar time at your city
- Display countdown timer to Iftar
- Display next Iftar time over the next two-days
- Find the sunset time of any city
- Travel the world using a map and discover when other countries break their fast!
keywords: iftar, Ramadan, Ramadan 2014, sunset, افطار, رمضان 2014, غروب الشمس
The Canadian Travellers app displays data in real-time in both official languages, it allows data to be easily shared, and uses visual cues and colors to highlight the following:
✓ Travel Advisories
The latest travel advice and advisories on issues affecting the security and well-being of Canadians abroad.
Country specific information such as security, local laws and culture, entry and exit requirements and health.
✓ Travel Health Notices
The latest travel health notices outlining the potential risks to Canadian travellers and to the Canadian public.
✓ Border Wait Times
Estimated border wait times (delays) for reaching the primary inspection booth, the first point of contact with CBSA when crossing the Canada/U.S land border.
✓ Relies on visual cues and colors to emphasize importance and meaning of presented data
✓ Allows data to be easily refreshed by performing "Pull to refresh" action on any screen
✓ Enables convenient method of sharing presented data to other Canadians
OPEN DATA INFORMATION
We utilized the following two datasets:
Health and Safety / Country Travel Advice and Advisories & Travel Health Notices
CBSA / Information and Communications / Border Wait Times