Save favourite stops and routes for quick access to information you need to get on your way.
Trip planner included using OCTranspo's trip planning capability.
1. Use 'long press' on routes and stops to save them as a favourite which will then appear on the main menu.
2. Use 'long press' on the main menu to edit/delete favourites.
3. Use 'long press' on the "Nearest/All Favourite" menu item to see "All Favourite stop times"
Suggestions welcome - send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It includes, but isn't limited to the following:
» Travel planner
» Text arrivals
» Discover near-by bus stops by moving along the map
» Live updates
» Locate a specific bus stop by using the search feature
» Scheduled stops
» Display a list of all routes that passes through a specific stop
» Display up to 3 trips using GPS real-time data
» Display scheduled/estimated timetable
» Display scheduled route arrival times
» Easily access common and useful OC Transpo contact numbers
» Register for alerts
To begin, search for a stop by number or name, or choose one from the map. Then choose the bus route you're interested in, and you'll see data for the next three arrivals at that stop. You can refresh the results at any time to stay up to date. Tapping on a bus will bring up more information about it.
Please note that OC Transpo does not yet supply GPS information for all buses, and that you will see GPS information only for buses that have begun their trip toward your stop. These are limitations of OC Transpo's systems, and there is little my app can do about them. When GPS data is not available, scheduled arrival times will appear instead of estimated times.
This is an open source project released under the GPL. Source code is available at https://github.com/argilo/BusFollower. Issues are tracked at https://github.com/argilo/BusFollower/issues. Bug reports and code contributions are welcome!
I would like to thank the following contributors:
* Alnoor Allidina - beta testing, bug reporting
* Greg Fletcher - beta testing, French translation
* Sonja Kisa - French translation
* Karen Schindel - beta testing
* Teodora Alexandrova - beta testing
This app uses the new real-time GPS data released by OC Transpo to allow you to track buses throughout the City of Ottawa.
Stuck at a bus stop and wondering how far the bus is? Enter the 4 digit code, or let the GPS feature find you, and instantly see where your bus is and the estimated time of arrival.
New notification feature lets you set a reminder, and the app will automatically notify you when the bus is at a time you specify!
Rich map navigation lets you browse the city for stops, use the GPS to find all nearby stops, and add frequently used stops to your favorites. Displays enough data to let you see the next 3 trips for your bus stop, as well as the type of bus serving the route!
Feel free to leave feedback or request features!
- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
This app redirects to the website so you can save all your favorites right to your home screen or within your browser's favorites list for quick access anytime.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
How to save a search query:
On the search result page, press the icon on the top right corner. Press Save. Providing a search name is optional. The saved search query will appear on the list on the starting page.
How to use Auto-Update with Voice:
On the search result page, press the "Auto-Update" button. On the dialog, select a duration and an interval you want to keep updating the result. "with voice" is optional, if you check the "with voice" option, every time it updates the results, it will make an announcement for a first bus for each route. To use the "with voice" option, you will need to turn on sound.
W: Westbound, E: Eastbound, O: Outbound, I: Inbound
The author of the application (OC Bus GPS Auto-Update) does not have any affiliation to OC Transpo or Google Inc. In no event does the author of the application take any responsibility for any damages, or loss of profits, business interruption arising out of the use of the application or inability to use this product, even if the author of the application is aware of the possibility of such damages.
The voice option requires TextToSpeech Engine. If TextToSpeech is not supported on your cell phone, the options will not be available.
The map requires Google Play Service. If you haven't installed Google Play Service, please install it. If you are inside building, the resulting location may not be accurate.
This application does not collect or send any of your personal information including your location and bus search activity. Your search history is stored only on your mobile device.
** As soon as a transit schedule is accessed, it is cached in the local database and becomes useful when there is no internet connectivity.
** When accessing a transit schedule for a route, it is temporarily cached until viewing that particular route, thus reducing network request so often which enables the users to save data connection bandwidth.
** Includes Durham Region Transit (DRT) and GO Transit (GO).
** All of the transit schedules in this app are obtained from the respective transit website/book and incorporated in separate database and is served to this application.
** Any change in transit schedules will be updated as soon as possible, hence it is advisable to go to their respective transit website/book and cross-check the transit schedules.
** Any bus/train schedules in this app is made genuine to its maximum extent, and the respective transit is not responsible for incomplete/inaccurate data shown with in this application.
** Search, GPS, Maps and Alerts are not supported.
*** Thanks to Sachith (https://plus.google.com/106440591209660505622) for supporting the app by designing a launcher icon for the application. ***
*** I am very much thankful to each and every user who installed the app. As requested, included GO Transit schedules and updated DRT as well. I will ensure the app and the routes are updated so often. Thank You!. ***
• Supports GTA and Ottawa region cards, both registered and anonymous
• Displays recent transaction history
• Remembers the last tapped card and can refresh without card present
• Multiple cards can be used with one device. Handy to allow someone else to check their balance from your device.
• This app only displays what the PRESTO website displays. It may not reflect your immediate balance.
• Registered accounts with MORE than one card added will NOT work. This will not be fixed anytime soon.
Please leave feedback and feature requests from within the app, by tapping the Info icon or menu item, and scrolling to the Feedback section.
This app is NOT affiliated in any way with, nor endorsed by Accenture, Metrolinx, Brampton Transit, Burlington Transit, Durham Region Transit, GO Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay (Mississauga Transit), Oakville Transit, OC Transpo, Toronto Transit Commission, or York Region Transit.
ally incorporates all transit modes- whether that be foot, cycle, public transport, bike share, car share or taxi - giving you a definitive overview as to which route is cheaper, faster and smarter for you to take. With live information, real time data and transit reports, ally shows you all the information you need to make city transit stress-free. Welcome to our community of smart commuters!
- A to B route planner - Tap on the navigation icon to search an A to B journey through our real-time route planner to see results from all transport modes including: metro / tube / subway / U-Bahn, bus / BRT, train / overground / S-Bahn, tram, ferry, walk, cycle, bike share (Santander Cycle, Call a Bike, NextBike), car share (Zipcar, Car2go, DriveNow), taxi and colectivo! All as real-time as possible, where possible.
- Home and work buttons - get home or to work with a single tap of a shortcut button on the homescreen.
- Nearby- check out all transit options around you on our dynamic home screen map, including public transport stations, the nearest bike share docks and car share cars.
- Live transit information- integrated twitter feeds with relevant information on service disruptions keep you 100% up to date on exactly what is going on in your city’s transit system.
- Plenty more features on the way in planning and development...
Australia: *NEW* Sydney!, *NEW* Brisbane!, *NEW* Perth!
Portugal: *NEW* Lisbon!
Chile: *NEW* Santiago!
UK: London (TFL, ZipCar, DriveNow, Santander Cycles).
Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Hannover, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Bochum, Essen, Bonn, Duisburg, Oberhausen, Wuppertal (all public transport, DriveNow, Car2Go, Call a Bike, nextbike).
Switzerland: Zurich (ZVV).
And many more on the way… watch this space!
WHAT OUR USERS HAVE TO SAY
“Fast & easy, this app is indispensable in everyday life!”
“The best app I know.”
“App is fantastic. UI, speed, information - all the best. Great! Thank You!”
“The raison d'être for smartphones!”
“Kudos to the developers! A really great app! Thank You !!!!!”
“Class. Works flawlessly”
“The best commuter app in the store.”
“Allryder, You are the best.”
“Joking aside. App does exactly what it should and outstandingly! Highly recommended.”
“Brilliant. Great work on this app. Very beautiful interface and it works flawlessly.”
“Amazing. I was lost in Berlin and this app saved me! Works great!!!!”
“SUPER GOOD! I'm surprised how well your app works! Exemplary! Thumbs up! ;)”
“Super sexy app! Found it by chance, and I'm thrilled.”
Winner of Mobile Tech Award at MobileTechCon 2014
Winner of Vouchercloud’s Most Innovative Start Up Award 2014
If you have any problems, feedback or ideas for ally, just tap on Live Support> Contact Us and we’ll get back to you pronto!
• Slide from the left edge of the screen to see nearby stops.
• Swipe a bus stop item left or right to see additional bus times and routes serving that stop.
• Tap on a bus stop item to see the schedule for the next 10 buses serving that stop.
• Zoom into the map to see an overlay of bus stops
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
- Know at a glance when your next bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus is on the map in real-time.
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
St. Catharines Transit app also integrates with the following agencies in Ontario:
- GO Transit
- Brampton Transit
- Burlington Transit
- Grand River Transit
- Guelph Transit
- Hamilton Street Railway
- Oakville Transit
- Toronto BikeShare
Note: Transit is going to be unstable in the coming few weeks. Please hold your bug reports for a little while :)
Bug reports: Please email all bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access Champaign Urbana MTD real time bus schedule in an elegant, intuitive interface
- Designed for Wi-Fi usage, bus time continues to show correct bus time based on last update
- Favorite stops that updates in background
- Suggests nearby stops and recently searched stops for quick access
- Bus alarms reminds you to get to the bus stop
- Link to Google Maps to plan your bus trip
You will be able to customize and personalize your favourite Arabic newspaper, TV channel, news agencies with categories dealing with the Arab World, Middle east, World around you!, Sports, Economics, Technology, Android, Apple, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Computer, Video Games, Entertainment, Health, Cooking, Woman, Beauty and Fashion, and much more!
✔ Aljazeera, CNN Arabic, BBC Arabic, CNBC Arabic, RT, France 24, euronews, Skynews, Google Arabic ....
✔ Ability to customize the news you are most interested in!
✔ Ability to add your own RSS feed manually and from the web
✔ Ability to view articles in list and grid layouts!
✔ Ability to save articles and channels
✔ Ability to share articles using your favorite social media outlet
✔ Ability to view full news without leaving the app!
✔ Ability to change the display font on your device
#arab news, #arabic news, #middle east, #jordan, #palestine, #iraq, #uae, #ksa, #kuwait, #yeman, #sudan, #tunisia, #moroco, #algeria, #oman, #bahrain, #syria, #egypt
- "A must have for romantics and sunset photographers".
- "Excellent tool for planning outdoor activities"
✓ Display data based on your Network/GPS location
✓ Display the civil, nautical and astronomical twilight times
✓ Display a monthly calendar for sunset, sunrise, and moon phases
✓ Display data for any past or future dates
✓ Select different Timezones based on selected locations
✓ Ability to save locations
✓ Ability to view a list of visited locations
✓ Search by city, name, country, or address
✓ Add different types of widgets
#ramadan #sunset #sunrise #timezone #iftar #Ramadan 2014
“Total Recall” is an intuitive safety alert information hub of Canada. It will offer you instant access in getting all safety alert information issued by Health Canada. This information hub uses visual clues and color indicators for delivering real-time important consumable information collected from data released by Health Canada, Transport Canada, and Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
Total Recall is an Open Data app that was created as part of the 48-Hour CODE2015 Hackathon that took place on Feb 20-22, 2015.
• Simple but comprehensive user interface
• Users will find reliable, easy-to-understand health and safety info for Canadians health professionals.
• You will be able to get recall alerts on different categories like Home, food, vehicles, health products, consumer products, etc.
• You will get safety alerts about allergens, chemical, Microbiological, and problems of labeling.
• You can get to see images for disputed products so that you can identify the problem by own,
• Recalled food alerts are available with image and codes imprinted on the item: shopping for healthy foods has become easier,
• Recent recalls include wide categories but in every alert feed you will get the details/reasons about tagging the item as recalled.
The مقياس الحب results can easily be shared with your friends by clicking on the share button.
To use, just fill in the names (Arabic or English) and click on the HEART to calculate and get your match percentage.
The percentages displayed are facetious and should not be taken seriously. The purpose of مقياس الحب / Love Calculator app is to have fun figuring out the optimal percentage match between you and your lover.
The many features in this App helps tourists and daily commuters find bus stops, obtain accurate and real-time route arrival times. It utilizes GPS, and GTFS data provided by the Toronto Transit Commission.
*** 2011 Apps4Ottawa contest winner ***
✓ Discover near-by bus stops
✓ Find a specific bus stop using search
✓ Easily access your list of saved buses, stops, trips, and routes
Stop # Lookup
✓ Display a list of all routes that passes through a specific bus stop
✓ Display upcoming trips using GPS real-time data
✓ Display scheduled/estimated arrival times
✓ Find stops using stop/station name or number
✓ Enter your desired origin/destination and let the app plan your trip
✓ Use your current location, or select a desired landmark
✓ Display the latest news from the Official TTC website
✓ Easily access common and useful TTC contact numbers
✓ Easily configure display options
✓ Change start-up screen
✓ Clear your history
Widget (Small & Large)
✓ Place a widget on your home-screen
Data sources used:
✓ GTFS Data Exchange
✓ NextBus XML Feed API
✓ TTC official web site
Do you want to track how much left until Iftar time / Sunset?
Use this App during the month of Ramadan to find out the Sunset time at your current location!
- Display Iftar time at your city
- Display countdown timer to Iftar
- Display next Iftar time over the next two-days
- Find the sunset time of any city
- Travel the world using a map and discover when other countries break their fast!
keywords: iftar, Ramadan, Ramadan 2014, sunset, افطار, رمضان 2014, غروب الشمس
The Canadian Travellers app displays data in real-time in both official languages, it allows data to be easily shared, and uses visual cues and colors to highlight the following:
✓ Travel Advisories
The latest travel advice and advisories on issues affecting the security and well-being of Canadians abroad.
Country specific information such as security, local laws and culture, entry and exit requirements and health.
✓ Travel Health Notices
The latest travel health notices outlining the potential risks to Canadian travellers and to the Canadian public.
✓ Border Wait Times
Estimated border wait times (delays) for reaching the primary inspection booth, the first point of contact with CBSA when crossing the Canada/U.S land border.
✓ Relies on visual cues and colors to emphasize importance and meaning of presented data
✓ Allows data to be easily refreshed by performing "Pull to refresh" action on any screen
✓ Enables convenient method of sharing presented data to other Canadians
OPEN DATA INFORMATION
We utilized the following two datasets:
Health and Safety / Country Travel Advice and Advisories & Travel Health Notices
CBSA / Information and Communications / Border Wait Times
✓ Transportation Status (i.e. expected delays, weather conditions, schools remain open)
✓ Bus Delays (From and to school)
✓ Bus Operators (List of all operators with their contact phone numbers)
✓ Directly access "Ottawa Transit" to lookup school route buses and schedules of OC Transpo.
- Uses information from the City of Ottawa Open Data catalog
- Find your location by entering your Address OR using GPS
- Ability to save multiple locations (e.g Home, Work)
- Ability to view recent searches in your history