callR ID automatically identifies incoming callers and, if available, displays the name, address and city of the caller as the phone rings.
The application also helps you quickly find people, services or businesses by direct search using name or number.
NO RECURRING FEE OR SUBSCRIPTION! NO HIDDEN COSTS.
- Identify unknown callers with full informations
- Automatic reverse lookup of the number called
- Issuing location with map
- Support delayed reverse lookup of calls (in case your phone was not online when you received the call, useful for people on CDMA)
- Extended Caller-ID phone log
- Share contact on facebook / twitter / email / SMS /..
- Favorites callers list support with extended callerid info
- Find people, services or businesses by searching directly by name or number and city (whitepages & yellowpages)
- Manual reverse lookup / caller name lookup
- Full support to customers by email / Extensive contextual help in the application
- Add new contacts to your address book with just one click
- Search additional caller info on Facebook, Google, Bing and Linkedin
Super simple to use: No complicated signups. Simply download and immediately use the application. We provide full support to every customer by email in case of need.
The application does not need to be launched explicitly.
You will receive a popup notification when the phone rings with extended informations (see screenshot)
Direct search of business/people:
Simply input the name/city of the business or person you are looking for and you will get the extended informations (see screenshot)
Reverse number lookup / reverse phone lookup:
Simply input the number you are looking for and you will get the full informations (see screenshot)
The service is available in :
- New Zealand
- South Korea (Business only)
Important : 3G/4G or WiFi is required. Due to limitations in CDMA network you must have a WiFi connection enabled in order to get realtime callerid notifications. Anyway a result can be displayed after the call using the advanced call log.
We cannot answer review notes in Android Market!
If you need help, you have problem with the application, you have a comment or question, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is to maintain high overall customer satisfaction in every possible way.
WiFi, 3G or 4G required.
Supported countries (may be subject to change):
* USA (includes telemarketing and debt collectors!)
This app is ice cream sandwich (Android 4.0) / Galaxy Nexus compatible.
Successfully tested with:
3, A1, Aldi Talk, AT&T Mobility, BASE, Bouygues Télécom, Cablecom, DNA, Elisa, EMT, E-Plus, KPN, LuxGSM, M-Budget Mobile, Mobistar, NetCom, NRJ Mobile, O2, Orange, Proximus, SFR, Simyo, Sonera, Sprint Nextel, Sunrise, Swisscom, Tango, TDC, Tele2, Telenor, Telenor Mobil, Telia, TIM, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, Wind.
book call caller CNIP directory display free ID identification line live lookup name number pages reverse telemarketer telemarketing telephone whitepages
Note: the application has no user interface. So if you want to test it after you have installed, you need to get someone to call you.
- Business Caller ID provides details and deals
- Get spam alerts when a call you don't want comes in
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Does not replace your default dialler, phones already in your phonebook are not affected
Pingjam is the most powerful business caller ID on the market. We provide business details.
When you get a call from a business line - Pingjam does a free Caller ID lookup to find a name. If we know who called, we’ll display information about the business, including any relevant offers we may have.
Any questions? Send a note to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
More from developer
Do you want to switch your mobile to switch silent mode as you get to your college or hospital?
Then you are looking for a location based reminder like the time based reminder- Alarm. This application is for you.
Just install the application, Give What you want to be reminded on and the location where the reminder should show up.
It will remind you on that.
You can choose the locations where you want your phone to automatically turn to Silent mode say your college or hospital.
Go To Settings inside the application and opt on how you want to receive the notification.
Yes, this application is a tweak in your phone to make this happen.
In case of emergency, drop the phone. Your phone will do the rest !
Touch the notification in the Notification Bar or just drop the phone.
Your smart phone will
- Shout loud for help on behalf of you!
- Call your friend for help!
- Message people you choose about your current location!
You can enable or disable this feature whenever you want.
If someone snatches your mobile and switches off when this application is switched on, a message will be sent to your first message contact that this mobile is being switched off. This may carry your location (optionally) to make it useful.
Just Install the application. Be safe :)
Please give your valuable feedback.