- Fast and User Friendly Interface
- Cargo/Passenger Flights of the day before yesterday, yesterday, today and tomorrow can be queried
- Search Function (by Flight Number, City Name or Aircraft Type)
- Flight Status Monitoring Service (Check every 5 minutes, max 5 flights)
- Flight Reminder
- Flight History (past 15 flights)
- Airline Information
- ATC Radio
- Airport Floor Map
- Flight Radar
- Support English and Simplified Chinese
Paid version is available for more functions.
1. Flight Monitoring Service will automatically start on startup ONLY if the service was running before previous shutdown. You can disable this feature in the Setting page.
2. NO data will be used if there is no active flight added to the watch list even the monitoring service is running. (Active flight means the flight is not yet arrived or departed)
3. To STOP the monitoring service, press the stop button on the right upper corner at the WATCH LIST tab.
4. Comment and ask on the Facebook page before you rate 1 star. Comments in the Play Store cannot be replied.
- Retrieve data from Internet
- Check if the phone has Internet connection
- Vibrate on flight status change
- ATC radio will pause when there is incoming phone call
- Resume Monitoring service after phone boot up (Only if Monitoring service was running before phone previous shutdown)
- Flight Monitoring Service
- Check for License
- Google Maps Service
Tag: 新加坡 樟宜 机场 航班 SG SIA WSSS Singapore Changi Airport Flight Info
Booking flights just got a whole lot easier with the Tigerair mobile app. We’ve created an industry-first mobile booking flow where it is possible to go back and forth to any step, and along the way access your complete flight information and updated fee breakdowns as and when you add new services, such as seat selection, baggage upgrades, sports equipment, among others.
FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS IN ASIA-PACIFIC
The “deals” section lists our latest and greatest deals across all destinations, and can be sorted by price, date, departure and destination cities. Stripes members using the app will get early bird access to the cheapest flight deals. Clicking a deal will take you directly to the corresponding flight booking for Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
RETRIEVE AND STORE BOOKED FLIGHTS
For your convenience, all flights booked through the app get automatically and securely saved under “my flights”. Flights booked on the Web and elsewhere can also be retrieved and conveniently stored in the app.
STORED PROFILE DETAILS FOR QUICK REPEAT BOOKINGS
To make repeat flight bookings even faster, you can store your personal information in the app’s “my profile” section, such as name, date of birth, passport information, full address and contact information. Stripes members can login here too and don’t have to remember their membership IDs and passwords again, and always have early bird access to the best prices on our flights without having to login again. Once profile stored, you can prefill all details during the booking flow.
ALL TRAVEL-RELATED INFO IN ONE PLACE
Information about Tigerair and our destinations, such as where we fly, clickable call-centre telephone numbers and opening hours for all our locations, baggage information, etc., can be found under the offline-enabled “more” section.
We will continue to improve this app and add new features that will make it even more rewarding to fly with Tigerair. Some of the things that are already planned for future versions are support for mobile checkin, vouchers and more payment methods, multiple language support, destination guides, etc. What would you like to see in our app? Please tell us what you think by sending an email to email@example.com.
Book and check-in your flights the easy way with the all-new AirAsia Mobile App. The simple layout eases the booking process. You can easily pick the lowest ALL-IN-FARE, enter your details and confirm your booking.
Now with the new Manage My Bookings feature you may sign-in with your AirAsia ID to check all your bookings, check-in and have the freedom to choose any of our wonderful add-ons that make your journey with us all the cosier!
It includes inflight meals, pick your seat, increase your baggage allowance, enjoy inflight entertainment and even get a travel insurance!
Skip the queues and print your boarding pass when you scan your mobile barcode at the airport kiosk. You will receive the mobile barcode when you check-in through your phone.
What’s more, you may also view comprehensive travel guides of your favorite destinations.
Please note that this app is compatible with Mobile devices. Stay tuned for updates on our Tablet app which is in the works!
This application providing the latest promotion and deals from AirAsia, Jetstar and Tigerair. The promotion are for Flight from Singapore to Malaysia(Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi and others), Thailand(Phuket, Bangkok), Australia(Gold Coast, Perth, Melburne), Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and others country or the others way round. Happy holiday to all.
Manage your booking in the app!*
> Baggage - Too much shopping? Add baggage on the go!
> Seats - Upgrade, change to a window or get extra leg room
> Meals - Add or change meals
> Entertainment - Watch your favourite TV shows or movies in-flight
Manage your My Jetstar profile to make booking a breeze
> Update and reset your password
> Change your personal details
> Add travel companions
> Add travel documents
> Add frequent flyer numbers
Need to Change your booking? Do it with ease in the app!*
> Change flight dates, times, bundles, baggage, seats, meals and in-flight entertainment for all passengers on your booking
* Only available for bookings made directly with Jetstar while logged in to a My Jetstar or Club Jetstar profile. We are working on allowing other booking types soon so please stay tuned… You must have access to a WiFi or 3G/4G internet connection to receive push notifications and change/manage your booking.
- Get ready to travel and sail through check in
- Easy check in and details of your gate – Updated if it changes
- SMS boarding pass to skip the queues
- Flight status and delay updates
- What to do next
- Get prompts to guide you through each step
- Search for the cheapest flight
- Browse live flights and hot fares - And make a quick booking
- Switch around dates and times to find the best deal
- See recent searches to compare multiple journeys
- Sort by price, take off and landing times or duration
- Book your journey and add your favourite extras
- Add a Jetstar bundle to get a heap of extra value
- Pick just the things you want – Add baggage and choose your favourite seat
- Upgrade to business class (When available)
- Anytime access to your upcoming trips
Please let us know what you think of the app here - firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFILE-ENABLED FLIGHT BOOKING
We worked very hard to create an optimized five step booking flow, with beautiful and smooth native Android code. As soon as you have entered your details in the Passengers step, we’ll automatically save it for you with Pin-protection in Profiles, for lightning fast subsequent bookings with pre-filled passenger details. All fare bundles, add-ons and seat selections are placed in one single and intuitive Add-on step, giving you a good overview.
All mobile bookings will be auto-saved into My Flights, and you can also retrieve any other booking via the booking reference.
Low Fares are available from the Home and Fare Deals sections, and we’ll also give you amazing mobile-only Promotions.
Our Destination Guide provides an essential summary of the destinations we fly to. A rundown of where to go and what to see. The Route Map gives you an idea of the geographical coverage in the Scoot network.
Get a better appreciation of what the Scoot Experience can offer by tapping the icon to learn about the perks of flying in ScootBiz and the differences between our Economy seating options. Satisfy your cravings by indulging in the bountiful offerings in our Food and Beverage menu and make sure to include these yummy meals into your bookings! Other helpful nuggets of useful travel information can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Special Needs and Conditions of Carriage sections. You can also access our Facebook updates.
Many more things will come in our app in the future, such as more add-ons, mobile checkin, manage your booking feature, various notifications, flight status, tablet version, etc. Got feedback or suggestions? Please email email@example.com.
At a glance:
• Enter your flight information, save it and the app will push live updates to your home screen.
• Receiving your loved ones at Changi? Tap in their flight details and be informed of up-to-date arrival information.
• Browse Changi's shopping, dining and services guide.
• Be informed of the latest events and promotions at Changi.
• Access airport information (transportation, transfers, hotlines etc.) at your finger tips.
Hints & Tips:
- iChangi (for Android) requires a background service to handle notifications.
-This application needs to be installed in the internal storage in order for push notifications like flight alerts to be sent to you.
FlightHero Free has more than 1 million downloads and has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN, cnet
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
These features make FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
• Actual position of the aircraft with the actual speed for most flights.
Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
• Nearby flights within 140 miles (200 km) including a tail number
FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES IN REAL TIME
• Auto-refresh with the ability to cache flights during offline mode
• Advanced sorting order
• Advanced filters: airlines, flight status, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
• 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
AIRLINES. THE LARGEST COVERAGE
• 1500 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
AIRPORTS. THE LARGEST COVERAGE TOO
• 16500 airports around the world
• Nearby airports within 140 miles (200 km)
• Sync flights with Calendar app
• Sync flights with TripIt by Concur
• Alerts on flight status changes
CURRENT WEATHER AT THE AIRPORT AND AIRPORT TRAFFIC DELAYS
• Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.2 step
• Actual temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
• Available for major airports. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Available for major airlines. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Specifications for 400+ aircraft types
MAPS USING GOOGLE MAPS
• Live flight maps in 3 different modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Your actual current position
• Road path from your current position to the airport
• By flight number and departure date
• By route and departure date
• Saves 10 recent flights and airports
• Add flights and airports by swiping from the right to the left
• Hotels booking via booking.com
• Cars booking via rentalcars.com
• Exchange rate for the most currencies in the world
SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
• 29 Languages
• Je suis Charlie
• Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
You can search best price in 1month.
Force Stop and Task Manager apps will not receive notification.
If you use Task Manager, you can register this app from exclude list.
** version 3.70 **
fix run error in some devices
** version 3.60 **
Support Repeat Alarm(until check) Setting
Support View Promotion Detail (image touch)
Support Manual Latest Update Route (Best Price - left top button)
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
A great way to start journeys together, it includes a fresh and engaging way to search and book routes via maps. You can view Malaysia Airlines routes and create origin and destination pairs without the need to type. Once booked, you and your companion traveller’s information are saved for future use.
Trips are also stored with intuitive details such as a check-in countdown and calendar reminders so your schedule is always up to date with your travel plans. Mobile check-in allows you to check-in at compatible routes from anywhere, and mobile boarding passes issued can be stored in Passbook.
• Book international and domestic Malaysia Airlines flights.
• Review deals and offers on route at nearest or preferred airport.
• Preferred traveller and cabin class selection for speedier future bookings.
• Create profiles for up to 9 companion travellers.
• Book in visual route map view.
• Scan credit card for simple data entry.
• Option to store credit card in wallet for future quick access.
• Optional calendar reminders and notifications of flights booked in app.
• Retrieve itineraries booked anywhere with book reference or eTicket number.
• Share itineraries with friends via email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter.
• Check your Enrich miles.
• Check-in and download mobile boarding pass.
• Check-in companion travelers and forward boarding passes to their mobile phone.
• Check-in with your Enrich or any participating oneworld airline loyalty program.
• View and pick seats by your assigned cabin class.
• Home screen boarding pass via respective device wallets for quick access.
• Check flight status.
• Though we work hard to avoid it, if your bag is delayed you can track its status
• Many other feature enhancements.
Stay tuned for more updates in 2014. Thank you for choosing Malaysia Airlines and all the great input from our wonderful guests.
An iTravel® product by SITA.
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
With this app you can:
• Book seats on a flight and pay with a Visa or MasterCard credit card
• Choose your seat
• Increase checked baggage allowance
• Pay sports equipment fee
• Retrieve your booking details
• Change flight time and date
• Mobile check-in
• Save to passbook app
For more info on what the app can do, please visit www.fireflyz.com.my and look up Firefly Mobile.
Search and book flights effortlessly
Using the MalindoAir mobile app, Minimize the booking time by selecting your popular destinations and favourite passenger details.
Minimize Data Entry
Add your favourite passengers details to quickly select and book tickets with just few selections, eliminating repeated entry of passenger information every time you make a booking.
Search History - Search Booking History
Efficiently retrieve and view your previous bookings by performing quick search by date, destination, and flight number etc…
My Profile - Manage My Profile
Update and manage your profile information including the user name and password and PIN to access the MalindoAir mobile app which is securely stored offline in an encrypted format.
Manage your favourite destinations and favourite passengers for quick booking.
Go ahead, download the free mobile app for booking MalindoAir using your mobile.
For Singapore and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN) is the the main airport in Singapore. The airport is about 17 kilometers from the city center. The Airport is the hub for Jetstar, Scoot, Silkair, Singapore, Tiger and Valuair airlines. The airport has three terminals. The airport has received numerous awards including 23 "Best" awards in 2011. There is a hotel in the airport for short stays. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, arrival and departure boards, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Singapore. We include Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Bangkok, Beijing and all the airports of the world.