Know your BMI and an estimate of your ideal weight through this application.
The body mass index (BMI), or Quetelet index, is a measure of relative weight based on an individual's mass and height.
- Calculate BMI.
- Estimated ideal weight.
- BMI ranges according to the values proposed by the WHO (World Health Organization): Underweight, normal weight, overweight, obesity.
- Colored graph and intuitive.
- Metric system: Centimeters (CM) and Kilograms (KG).
- Imperial system: Feet and Inches (PS + PL) and Pounds (LB).
- From 20 years (inclusive).
- More features soon.
BMI has several limitations:
It's not accurate for pregnant women, people with very low height, people with very muscular builds and adults over 65 years old.