• Free, fast and easy to use offline dictionary.
• The app "Kabardian Russian Dictionary" quotes for learning purposes information from the following edition: "Kabardino-Circassian-Russian Dictionary"
Authors: M.L. Apazhev, J.N. Kokov. Edited by Doctor of Philology B.Ch. Bizhoev
• Contains about 27 thousand words of modern Kabardian Circassian language.
• The dictionary is widely represents phraseology, the most common scientific and technical terminology, materials from fiction and folklore of Kabardians and Circassians.
• It is intended for native speakers of the Kabardian Circassian language and those, who study Kabardian, Circassian or Russian languages.
• We hope to improve our application, so all comments and suggestions are welcome. Find the link below with our address to write to us.