Make sure to check out my other chemistry app, Molecule Viewer 3D.
Note: ad supported
If you don't like ads there is an ad free version on the market for a dollar :)
Comment or email me with questions or concerns.
You do not have to know everything by heart! Chemist application will be enough!
Use the Periodic Table just like a computer keyboard.
The chemist will show you possible products and balance the chemical reaction! All you have to do is enter the reactants.
With the Chemist you will learn everything you need to know about the elements, compounds and chemical reactions.
Chemist contains names, designs, and many other options for more than 1,500 chemical compounds.
Chemist shows the reaction products of over 2,000 chemical reactions and balances them immediately .
Chemist balances all redox reactions .
Chemist includes lots of information about compounds, the elements and chemical reactions.
Exemplary compounds :
- Oxygen acids : HNO3 , H2SO 4 , H3PO4,H2CO3
- Anaerobic acids : HCl , HBr , H2S
- Hydroxides : NaOH , Ca(OH)2 Mg(OH)2 , Al(OH)3
- Acidic oxides : SO3 , Cl2O 7 , N2O5
- Basic oxides: Na2O, CaO , MgO
- Oxygen salts: Al(NO3)3 ,
- Anaerobic salts NaCl , KCl , LiF
Examples of chemical reactions :
For Salt :
- Zn + HCl ( metal + acid )
- MgO + HBr ( metal oxide + acid )
- CaO + HNO3 ( metal oxide + acid )
- Al 2O3 + SO3 ( metal oxide + nonmetal oxide )
- Zn (OH)2 + H2SO 4 ( hydroxide + acid )
- KOH + N2O5 ( + metalloid oxide hydroxide )
- Na + Cl 2 (metal + non-metal )
- Cl 2O7 + H2O ( acidic oxide + water )
- K + H 2O ( metal + water )
- K 2O + H2O ( metal oxide + water )
- KH + H2O ( metal hydride + water )
- Each element + oxygen
Options for compounds:
- Molecular weight
- Structural formula
- Molecular formula
- The ratio
- Atomic composition
- Chemical character
- Concentration rates
- Molar concentration
- Type of bond
Options for elements :
- General information
- Information about the atom
- The structure of the atom
Options for chemical reactions :
- Verbal record
- Ion record
The Periodic Table is where all life begins and ends - it’s useful for so many purposes, from your studies to general everyday tasks including medicinal purposes and referencing. Our latest application brings key information to your fingertips - from summaries of an element to the properties of it.
THE PERIODIC TABLE - AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
The Periodic Table is useful in everyday life - have every element in your pocket and find out more from your fingertips.
THE ULTIMATE CHEMISTRY TOOL, IN YOUR POCKET.
Search for any element - find its properties and compare it to other elements on the fly - it’s easy, fast and free. Scroll through the elements to find the one you want or simply search for it. See the elements sorted by state at various temperatures, classifications or properties.
THE ULTIMATE EDUCATION APP FOR ANDROID.
Take a quiz or view a collection of Study Cards on a variety of topics - the Periodic Table app is perfect for revision and education purposes. With the Periodic Table for Android, the world is at your fingertips, literally.
The Periodic Table for Android - the ultimate chemistry tool, just a tap away.
- See all of the elements, their details, atomic structure, boiling point and so much more.
- Compare different elements and improve your productivity.
- Sort the elements by properties, classification or state, instantly.
- Search for any element.
- Use the built-in Study Cards for revision.
Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Solubility chart
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF:
1) Solubility chart
2) Animation of electron shell diagram
3) 4x zoom of table view
4) Search elements by name
The app discovers the equations of chemical reactions even if the right or left part is unknown, helps you with organic and inorganic chemistry. The discovered reactions in an usual and ionic aspect will be mapped and formulas of organic chemistry are drawn for you.
Mendeleev's periodic convenient interactive table. Press a chemical element in the table to look the information.
The calculator of molar masses. Enter correctly a chemical compound and it will show molar masses and percentage of elements.
The table of solubility of substances is added in the app. Now your textbooks become waste!
The best solver of chemical equations for iPhone and iPad.
It covers all you need to know to understand chemistry concepts. The chemistry practical exposes you to periodic table and dilution calculation.
Complete chemistry offers a quiz section for evaluating your knowledge and areas you need to improve on chemistry.
The app also has a note section where you can save notes of items you want to remember or a summary of certain concept.
The app basically covers syllabus for exams like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, KCSE, Post JAMB and GCE besides everyone can still use it.
The following topics are covered
State of Matter
Energy and Energy Change
Acids, Bases and Salts
Solubility of Substance
Rate of Reactions
Chemistry and Environment
Metals and its Compounds
Disclaimer: The question and solution section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which were provided by WAEC for students planning to sit for WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my contact email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app
It covers both objective quiz and theory questions. Most of the questions were adopted from WAEC exam. It is a complete chemistry helper app that will let you learn by solving questions
Full Chemistry questions app is good for students preparing for high school chemistry exams but it will be more beneficial to examinations like WAEC, JAMB, GCE, NECO, and KCSE.
All the questions have concise and well detailed solutions. Students can use our other chemistry app to learn more about different topics and can use the knowledge obtained to practice and answer questions on this app
We are always in the look out on how to improve our apps. If you have any suggestion or question about this app, please kindly use the email below to get in touch with us.
Now with buyable Pro-upgrade!
There are the following features:
- pKa-equation for weak acids
- pKb-equation for weak bases
- Thermodynamics (Ideal gas, Boyle, Lussac)
- Unit converter for several units
- Equation to calculate dilutions
- Tools for preparing solutions
- Tool to calculate solubility of a compound
- Tool to calculate amount of substance from mass percent
- Molecule weight calculator
- Periodic table with information about every element and links to external sources
- Reference tables for physical constants, reduction potentials, solubility products, pKa- and pKb-values and SI-Prefixes
Upgrade to Pro-version to support the development and get more reference data!
- Use a great variety of units within the tools, without converting them individually!
- Choose your preferred unit for temperatures and radii in the periodic table
- Atomic, covalent and van-der-Waals radii
- Ionization energies
- More reduction potentials
- More pka- and pKb-values
- More solubility products
Tablets are fully supported!
If you have any questions or suggestions for additional content, please contact me.
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Ranked No 1 app in U.K, U.S, India, Singapore, Hongkong, South Korea, Australia and Brazil for its quick reference.
The periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their properties. Elements are presented in increasing atomic number. The main body of the table is a 18 × 7 grid, with gaps included in to keep elements with similar properties together, such as the halogens and the noble gases. These gaps form four distinct rectangular areas or blocks. The f-block is not included in the main table, but rather is usually floated below, as an inline f-block would make the table impractically wide. The periodic table accurately predicts the properties of various elements and the relations between properties. As a result, it provides a useful framework for analyzing chemical behavior, and is widely used in chemistry and other sciences.
Don't waste time with other apps that provide a clutter of unnecessary information you don't need to know. Organic Chemistry Nomenclature let's you choose the quizzes important to your class and focus your efforts to quickly and efficiently study.
Quizzes are divided into the following categories
- Phosphorus / Boron
You can choose to be quizzed on any combination of these categories at once.
*** Smart Quiz System ensures you will never be asked the same question twice in a row and questions you answer correctly will be asked less often. Truly the best way to learn important chemical nomenclature.***
Alex Martinko (Design)
Sean Luther (Programming)
Make sure that you are familiar with periodic table of elements.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online and become a master of chemistry!
- 29 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are 20 - 25 chemical elements,
- for levels 1, 7, 13, 19, 25 select chemical symbol based on the name of the chemical element,
- for levels 2, 8, 14, 20, 26 select correct atomic number of the chemical element,
- for levels 3, 9, 15, 21 select proper group of the chemical element,
- for levels 4, 10, 16, 22, 27 select proper period of the chemical element,
- for levels 5, 11, 17, 23, 28 select proper block of the chemical element,
- for levels 6, 12, 18, 24, 29 select the name of the chemical element on the basis of the chemical symbol,
- ranking of top players.
If you are preparing for chemistry tests or you simply like chemistry, chemical elements and combinations and you want to test your knowledge, this application is for you!
Learning Chemistry can often be tough especially for beginners. We have collected a list of chemistry Mnemonics to help you with learning Chemistry. Remember you can develop your own Chemistry Mnemonics or modify the ones we have provided to help you better learn Chemistry.
Chemistry Mnemonics tends to make these complex topics easier by providing different mnemonics to understand and remember difficult chemistry concepts.
Mnemonics carefully categorized into the following sections:
and 5 sub classes under periodic table
Mnemonics are meant to help you remember long term and not just memorize for a test and forget about it. If you take the time to practice these mnemonics, they will help you build strong fundamentals of chemistry and build a lifetime understanding of some of the most important concepts of Chemistry.
Please, contact us at email@example.com with any questions/comments as we are continuously striving to improve our applications.
NCERT Cemistry Helper: Inorganic contains information based on NCERT grade 11 and 12 Inorganic Chemistry portions.
* Important and relevant equations and formulae of inorganic chemistry
* Flash cards to help memorize equations and formulas.
* A Revise feature to mark flash cards for further revision.
* A high resolution image of the periodic table.
We would love to hear your suggestions for our next app as well as your valuable feedback and input. Kindly do e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interactive Periodic Table (just rotate your device to view the whole periodic table in a beautifully designed UI)
- Proper Tablet support included
- Necessary information about each element in the periodic table
- Instant search (no need to scroll through a list or Table)
Tired of calculated molar masses and other chemistry calculations ? well, no worries, this App will perform most general chemistry calculations for you, listed below:
-> Calculate Molar masses.
-> Calculate number of Moles.
-> Calculate Mass Percentages (%).
-> Calculate Values using the Ideal Gas law
-> Boyle's Law
-> Charles's Law
-> Avogadro's Law
-> Amonton's Law
PS: Individual Images for each element are fetched from Wikipedia
This app has been extended from the stock jelly bean calculator. It's open sourced and the source code can be found on github:
Any requests/critiques/issues, leave a comment in the play store :)
Works with every major launcher out there:
-> CM 11 theme engine
-> and more
Let me know if you guys have any suggestions :)
-> to take notes
-> prepare a grocery list
-> prepare flash cards
and whatever else you need to remember.
and it includes:
-> real-time SEARCH
-> multiple deletes (long press on the note's list)
-> ability to share notes
-> view/edit saved notes
-> change theme (b/w light and dark)
and other options
Let me know what do you guys think of it. Any feedback is appreciated.