Amana Capital application offers a wide range of products and services that are essential for a successful trading experience.
Launched in 2010, Amana Capital has reached its global reputation by adopting transparency and professionalism in its business practices and dealings. It has spread in a fast range, thanks to its low spreads, flexible leverage, wide variety of products, different funding methods without any minimum deposit requirements and its dedicated customer support. Moreover, the company is regulated by prestigious authorities namely the FCA, DFSA, CySEC and BDL.
Amana Capital offers a wide variety of products to trade on, including currency pairs, futures CFDs in commodities and precious metals, as well as the world’s most known stock indices.
Amana Capital clients can benefit from several services that could enrich their trading experience:
- Multiple account types (Amana Pro, Amana Standard)
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500
- Spreads as low as 1.4
- Mini & macro lots
- No minimum deposit
- No commissions or hidden fees
- Instant execution
- Segregated client funds
- Daily forex news and analysis
- Full access to technical tools provided by the world’s top four providers of technical researches (Trading Central, Autochartist.com, Claws & Horns and Souqelmal.com)
- Ongoing education programs (webinars, seminars and video tutorials)
- 6 MT4 trading platforms customized for any enquiries
- Multilingual customer support throughout the hour via several tools
Amana Capital also enjoys a team of well-known experts and professionals, with a long-year experience in the financial markets providing daily news and analysis to stay aware of all the market’s updates.
- Daily coverage of Asian, European and U.S. sessions
- Hourly news
- Fundamental and technical analysis
In addition to that, Amana Capital equips traders with daily detailed economic calendar updated with the latest economic releases, event descriptions, and has access to over 100 economic indicators from the world’s economies, so that the client doesn’t miss any data that could affect his trades.
Please note that CFDs and Forex are leveraged financial instruments that carry a high degree of risk and as a result, losses might exceed your invested capital so you may be required to make further payments. Trading in CFDs and Forex may not be suitable for all investors. You should ensure before trading you fully understand the risks involved and consider your level of experience. If necessary, you should seek independent advice. "Risk Disclosure Statement" for further details.