Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
- An icon in the notification area.
- Notification sound (you can use your file.)
- Notification vibration (different variants).
- Interval notice (1 - 60 minutes).
- Night mode.
- White list
- Black list.
- Independent adjustment of volume.
- Quick On / off notifications.
This application will show all missed calls. In addition to listing missed calls, you can also callback and purge missed call logs.
I you have any ideas. Please kindly mail to me. My mail is: email@example.com.
- Activated motions to perform actions:
1º Motion to call, Pick up and hold the phone to your ear to call back a missed call.
2º Motion to ignore, Place the phone face down to ignore a missed call.
3º Motion to Whatsapp, Sweep your hand to the left or right across the screen to open Whatsapp.
Super missed call is not a service, not drain your battery, is optimized to battery saver.
You can handle a missed call by doing this:
1º Call Contact
2º Schedule a reminder to call later
3º Ignore the call
There are several options to configure:
- It's displays the missed calls when you unlock
- Do not show missed call notification system (BETA)
- Activated motions to perform actions (BETA)
- When you have a missed call, reminder sounds every 5 minutes
No advertising in this version.
For people who had ever installed this version, and don’t like the changes in new version, here is a chance to downgrade.
If you want to downgrade, you should uninstall new version first.
If you are new to “Missed Call Reminder”, you should search for latest version.
If you like this app, please consider purchasing the donate version for more features.
How To Use:
• Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
• When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
• To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
• Some Samsung devices have an accessibility bug where they may talk (ex: "folder is open") if any accessibility service is enabled.
• If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or have disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
• If you can't upgrade or uninstall, make sure "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call" are disabled.
• Please send me an email if you have any other problem -- I may not be able to reply in comments. Thanks!
- Displays the time of missed calls by phone rang, and so they can deal with one-call spam.
- Not stored in contact of a particular phone number of missed call log and received a similar phone log can be queried together.
- Notification of missed call log do not confirm a specific time can make possible.
◈ Missed call notification
(1) Notification destination phone
- Number of incoming numbers are stored in your address book or phone rang more than a certain amount of time only if the time can be set to notify.
(2) Notification method
- Settings according to your phone (beep, vibration) or screen on.
(3) A missed call is received and also set a time to withhold information
- At a particular time does not interfere with unnecessary alerts.
◈ Motion detection
- Motion detection in case of missed calls by turning the screen is the ability to announce the arrival of missed calls.
- If you are away over the phone and come back later, you can see missed calls by simply shaking the phone.
Never miss a call. Get reminded by 3 repeating effects.
* Play a tone periodically.
* Vibrate periodically.
* Screen on periodically.
Works for Android 3.2 and up.
You also configure to play the notification tone even in silent and vibration mode.
Doesn't drain battery as reminders get activated only on missed calls.
This is an ad-supported app. Ad is in effect only when you are on configuration screen.
Please email me if any issues.
Fake SMS and Auto-delete SMS will not work on Android KitKat 4.4
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more.
Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features
◆ filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
◆ filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
◆ is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
◆ creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
◆ creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
◆ groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
◆ display statistics for a contact or for all call history
◆ "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
- setting to keep delete records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New feature:Do Not Disturb widget button to quickly block all calls
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support five ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
* Allow call to ring but no access to voice mail.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
-- Do Not Disturb Widget
* Use widget to quickly turn on the do not disturb mode
* Three modes when in do not disturb mode, send all calls to voice mail, hang up on all calls, or mute all calls.
* Option to include white list numbers also when in the do not disturb mode.
Or have you ever muted the phone but missed calls from your boss, or your wife, or your children?
With this app, there is no more worry about missing important calls, you can now safely and peacefully mute your phone. Those important calls that you can't afford to miss will ring the phone loud and clear even if the phone is muted. Now you can have a peacefully night of sleep, or enjoy your coffee break in the afternoon, or have a quite dinner with the family, worry free.
This app does only one thing and does it well, it will sound the ring for those numbers you put in the safe list even if the phone is muted.
Other features included in the app:
* Automatically start when your phone starts.
* Can pull the number into the list from your phone's contact, or call log. There is no need to manually type the numbers.
* With one click, you can safe list all numbers in your phone's contact.
* With one click, you can safe list all numbers under a particular caller id.
* Support wildcard symbols, you can safe list an entire area code by using wildcard.
* Popup a dialog window after each call that is not in the safe list, so you can add the number to the safe list directly without opening the app.
This app is also included in our best selling call/sms blocking/filtering app "Extreme Call Blocker Droid" app, if you want to have more control over calls and messages, including block it, or hide it, timers, calendar integration, profiles, etc. please check out that app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greythinker.punchback
This is the first release, suggestions are welcome.
Other features in the planning:
1. Timer or calendar control: use timer or your calendar to control the safe list, so only allow the app to ring the phone at a particular time, or if you have a meeting, don't ring.
2. Call number control: let a particular number ring through only after 2nd, or 3rd calls.
3. Text response to muted calls: send an auto text response to caller and tell them you can't answer the phone.
Enjoy and have peace !
ACTIVATE YOUR GPS OR WIRELESS NETWORKS
Cause you know it was urgent when you pick up your phone and see a lot of missed calls from the same person. So from now on every time you put your phone on silent mode, Urgent Calls™ will automatically activate itself. When it sees that you keep missing calls from the same person, it will immediately alert you with sound.
No setting up required. Just put your phone on silent the way you normally do and Urgent Calls™ will automatically alert you when the amount of missed calls from the same person has been reached. It's battery friendly and an easy to use emergency alert system.
All Apple iPhone's already have this system built-in as part of their Do not disturb function. Using Urgent Calls™ all Android users can get it too!
WHY URGENT CALLS™
Normal call blocker apps have so called whitelists they use for emergency alerts. While all other calls are blocked, a whitelist is a list of your favorite contacts that you allow to reach you in case they have a emergency call. The problem is that all contacts in these lists can ALWAYS call you, even when there is no emergency.
Most people who are in silent mode don’t want to be disturbed at all, not even by their best friends or parents. The ONLY time you may disturb them is when there is a real urgency. And that is exactly what Urgent Calls™ gives you!
In the free version Urgent Calls™ will ring the emergency alert sound when you have 3 missed calls from the same person. Upgrade to the FULL version if you want to change this amount of missed calls and no ads: http://goo.gl/a3bfXr
- Access network state & internet: for ads only (full version does not have this permission)
- Read & Write call log: needed to see the missed calls and knowing when to alert.
- Read phone calls/state: state of phone is needed to properly run the alert system
- Read external storage: needed if ringtones are on sd card
* * *
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Makaveli.eu
Official web site: http://www.makaveli.eu
1. Backup messages by apps and read them later
2. Find out which app pushed annoying status bar advertisement, and uninstall it.
3. Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 dialog (pro version)
* Record notifications on status bar
* Record toasts
* Record USSD messages (android 4.0+)
* Record class 0 (Flash) SMS message (android 4.0+)
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
* Group messages by apps
* Sort message by time
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* 12/24 hours time format
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support search
Upgrade to PRO version for more features:
* Backup and share notifications
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (android 3.0 +)
* Show recent notifications on status bar
* Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 (Flash) SMS dialog (android 4.1+)
* Convert dialog of USSD and Class 0 SMS to notifications
* Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages (android 4.0+)
* No advertisements
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0+:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
How to hide USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically? Please be advised that it only works on android 4.1 and above with PRO version.
Step 1. Check "Record USSD" or "Record Class 0 Message) to enable dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check "Hide Dialog" to enable auto hide. Also optionally check "Display Notification", "Enable Viration" or "Enable Sound" to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears directly on the main screen without user interaction and is not automatically stored in the inbox.
It can be useful in emergencies, such as a fire alarm or cases of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
Supported Class 0(FlashSMS) dialog in these SMS apps:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History Pro service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in "help" section of this app.
Updated application with below listed points
If you have Flash light
--> Added widget to turn on-off Flash Light.
--> You can get alert for Unread SMS, and Missed call alert with Flash Alert/Vibrate alert/Tone alert. But for that you have to set interval time.
If you don't have Flash light
--> You can get alert for Unread SMS, and Missed call alert with Vibrate alert/Tone alert. But for that you have to set interval time.
We have developed Flash application with below Facilities.
1) If your mobile has Flash Light
>> Turn on off Flash light with single click.
>> Flash Auto options.
>> Call Alert and SMS Alert with Flash light.
>> Share application using other apps.
2) If your mobile has not Flash light
>> You can get bright light, if you don't have Flash light in your mobile.
>> Auto light option with single click.
>> Share application using other apps.