Divided into several sections (Let's Eat, Let's Stay, Let's Shop, Let's Play, and Let's Go Out), the application provides travelers with relevant local information while vacationing in Charleston.
The Charleston Scene application also features location-based results sorting, maps, and turn-by-turn directions to your favorite attractions.
Download the application for free and purchase the Book of Fun offers in-app with credit card or PayPal. Each Passport purchase includes all fantastic offers and discounts which can be redeemed by visiting the attractions with app in hand.
This is the exclusive pocket savings guide to the best there is to see and do in Southern Arizona.
Not only do we offer FREE DRINK happy hours and free internet, giving you the best bang for your buck, each of our boutique spots are situated right in the middle of the action…and perfectly poised to help you get some.
So whether your vacation will entail relaxation and romance, beaches and margaritas or the wild and crazy this-can-only-happen-in-South-Beach hoorahs this city is known for – this guide should help you make the most of your time here.
Of course, if there's anything you had in mind that you don't find among these pages, just ask. This app should serve as a guide to make you make the most of your time here.
The application is designed to enrich, inform and entertain the Chancellor's guests during their time in San Francisco. The application is valuable to anyone visiting San Francisco.
Key features include:
* A comprehensive tour guide for San Francisco and the surrounding area including descriptions, pictures and GPS directions.
* Information about the Hotel and its services, including menus, GPS directions, speed dial, reservations and much more.
* Quick access to details about essential services around the hotel such as pharmacies, hospitals, convenience stores and more. This includes phone numbers, GPS directions and hours.
* Deals and special offers given exclusively to users of the application.
If you appreciate an eye for design and dig a high-tech vibe, you'll feel right at home. We'd like to call ourselves cool, or hip, because we are, but that just feels like bragging. But mostly, ACME is what we consider approachable - in more ways than one. The fact is, we want your experience at our downtown Chicago hotel to blow your mind, not your budget.
The yearly two-day event is designed for Worldhotels hoteliers covering the latest industry trends and challenges, whilst also informing about newest services in Sales, Marketing & Distribution supported by presentations from hotel industry leaders and partners.
This fall, the California Transit Association brings together dynamic industry experts, thought-provoking keynotes, and innovative programs and technology implementations to share with attendees. Spend three days in Palm Springs and bring home new ideas, tools, perspectives and contacts that will provide lasting inspiration.
Learn about the speakers, check the agenda and receive real-time messages about the event.
This app is intended for life insurance producers who are invited to the Symposium, an educational forum providing innovative business strategies, networking opportunities, best practices and educational offerings. The invitation to Symposium is not pre-conditioned on achievement of sales targets or any other incentive arrangement and requires Broker Dealer approval for those attending. New or existing clients please refer to PacificLife.com for more information on Pacific Life.
Enjoy your next romantic getaway, personal retreat, family vacation, business conference or reunion at a CABBI member California bed and breakfast.
Choose from nearly 300 bed and breakfast inns
Bed and breakfast gift certificates for CABBI member inns
Exclusive bed and breakfast specials posted daily
CABBI provides travelers with an extensive choice of accommodations including country cottages, historic Victorian mansions, boutique hotels and beachfront retreats.
The COVA Hotel is a modern boutique hotel situated in downtown San Francisco.
This application is a perfect tool to acquire information about the hotel and the City of San Francisco. Here you will find both restaurant and attraction recommendations along with other services the hotel provides, including:
* One touch Quick Call to front desk, room service or valet
* Real-time require for new reservations, advance check-in, late check out or valet service
* Includes room service menu and speed dial to room service mainline
* Our breakfast area: list of food and service recommendations
* Guides to San Francisco attractions that includes pictures, description and step-by-step directions
* Activities and suggestions to enjoy your stay in San Francisco
* Featured Deals from the hotel, local restaurants, attractions and more
* Facebook integration
More UPDATES are coming, so let us know what features you would like to see. Please email your suggestions to email@example.com.