Let's first look at a few user Comments:
Robert, HTC Desire S
"Superb Great app. It even managed to do what I couldn't and find the files I lost when trying to hide them with It's crummy competitor."
Shemim, Motorola XT530
"Extremely five star app! Very useful....so fast and easier"
Deshon, HTC Thunderbolt
"Heck yes! The new feature is the best. Now I can hide that app without people saying what app is this and why is it a password! Def a must have!"
Trying to protect and lock your private data? Trying to lock your photos and videos in security place? Worried about data security when lost your Android phone or somebody looked at your phone? Then Check this security application out, Photo Safe! Store your gallery medias in vault, protect your personal images and movies safe! This is your gallery protector, Lock your Gallery!
No one touches your private data without permission! That is the power of photo safe!
*Folder management for private photos! Copy or Move your medias inside folders.
*Multi-select to hide or restore your media files.
*Hide or Restore your pictures or videos on one page
*Select all or unselect all to hide/restore media files.
*Use system gallery to lock.
*Thumbnails view of your images
*Left rotate or right rotate your images when viewing
*Multi-touch to zoom in/out your photos
Permissions Explained :
1)PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - you can dial 2222 or pin number to enter Photo Safe
2)UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT, INSTALL_SHORTCUT - you can hide app icon from application list. So no knows Photo Safe is installed
3)INTERNET , READ_PHONE_STATE - for advertisements
4)WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for functioning of the app
Q: Where are my private photos and videos stored?
A: For photos, the private files are under /sdcard/vaultypro/camera/images
For videos, the private files are under /sdcard/vaultypro/camera/videos
Q:I got a new phone, how to transfer my private medias from old phone to new phone?
A: Basically, there are two steps. First step is copying entire folder /sdcard/vaultypro on old phone and then paste it on new phone. Second step is installing PhotoSafe on new phone. Then you should be able to get all your medias exactly the same as your old phone.
Please note, based on different phone, the /sdcard/vaultypro folder could exist either on your phone internal storage, or on your physical external sdcard. So just remove the physical external sdcard and put it on your new phone might not work. You have to check whether the original /sdcard/vaultypro exists or is copied on your new phone.
Q:I already installed PhotoSafe on my new phone, how can I transfer the medias of my old phone?
A: If you do not have any private medias on your new phone, you can uninstall PhotoSafe and then delete /sdcard/vaultypro entire folder. Then you can follow previous Q&A to transfer medias from old phone to new phone.
If you already have quite a few medias on your new phone, you can copy files are under /sdcard/vaultypro/camera/images from old phone and then copy them to the same directory on new phone. Also remember to copy files are under /sdcard/vaultypro/camera/videos. After that, on your new phone, go to settings -> Scan missing files, you will find your medias in private Lost + Found folder.
photosafe, gallery photo hide, photo vault, kii safe, photo locker, gallery vault
"It's like Kayak for streaming services." - Roberto Baldwin, Gizmodo.com 11/01/2011
CanIStream.it currently searches iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, Crackle, EPIX, Streampix, Redbox, and XFinity premium channels; we are continually adding new services to the list, so remember to check back often.
If the movie you are looking for is not available, you can:
-Set up reminders, or
Simply select the movie and the service, and the moment it becomes available for your chosen method of viewing, we will inform you.
And the best part – it’s FREE!
Services currently searched:
- Netflix (Instant and DVD)
- Amazon (Prime Instant, Rental, Purchase, DVD, Bluray)
- Hulu (including Plus)
- YouTube (free / rental)
- Vudu (rental / purchase)
- Blockbuster (rental / purchase)
- Android (rental)
- Redbox (DVD rentals)
- XFinity (HBO, Showtime, Encore, Starz, etc)
Visit us on the web at CanIStream.It
Upload videos, music, photos, and other contents to enjoy them on SmartTV, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, and websites.
* Main Features *
1) A user environment that enables you to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
LG Cloud supports each device’s applications to use various devices such as LG Smart TVs, Android smartphones/tablets, PC, and Internet website etc.
You can see the photos you have taken with your smartphone on TV, or watch videos on your smartphone while on the go instead of watching them on TV.
2) Free personal storage
All our new members are provided with 5GB of free storage.
3) The best user friendly service for various devices
You can watch movies, listen to music, or view photos that are automatically optimized for the screen size and performance of your TV, smartphones, and other devices.
4) Personal data’s auto storage
You can store and manage your videos, music files, photos, and documents in your personal cloud storage.
You can automatically upload your photos and videos you have taken with your smartphone to your cloud by using the ‘Mobile Auto Upload’ option.
The 'Auto PC Folder Sync’ option automatically synchronizes files whenever a new file is added to, or deleted from, your cloud storage folder or a designated PC sync folder, by comparing the files so the same files are stored.
* For more details, please visit LG Cloud Website at http://www.lgecloud.com.
It pioneered many original features not found on other devices such as iPhone, iPad, Windows 8, and saves you the trouble of paying for multiple Photo Apps. Use it as a replacement or a supplement to your existing Photo / Video Apps.
• Photo & Album Organizer with File Browser
• Delete Guard & Undelete
• Side-by-side Image Comparison
• Share, Crop, Rotate, Move Pictures
• PhotoStream with Slideshow & Shuffle
• 1-Step Resize & Share
• Locker to hide & protect your pictures, videos
• Add notes to Albums & Photos
• Custom Wallpaper Editor
• Support Removable Media e.g. SD Card
Please support our effort by submitting crash reports and sending us your feedback by email to email@example.com. Please also leave us a good review in Android Market if you like our App. Thank you!
If you have questions about how to use the App, please start with the In-App Help Guide (Menu > Help) and our Online Tutorial at http://www.pixiereef.com. If you need to email us, please be patient while waiting for a response. We’ll try to respond to all emails as soon as we can.
Organize, Share & Edit
• Move, delete, hide, sort, create folders
• Rotate, resize, crop with 3 output quality
• Share resized images to save bandwidth ($)
• Delete Guard keeps your files safe
• View Trash & Undelete files
• Pick Album Cover
• Annotate photos, videos and albums
• Tailor fit Wallpaper with 3 scaling & 3 output quality settings
• Add up to 3 favorite shortcuts
• Rectangle & circle crop with face detection
• Share via Email, IM, Facebook, Picasa, Bluetooth and more*
• Automated multi-file sharing with apps that only support 1 file (e.g. Facebook, Flickr, Google Goggles, etc.)
• Hide subfolders (e.g. Album art, book covers)
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
* Depends on sharing apps that were installed on your device.
• Protect private pictures & videos from prying eyes and malicious app
• Easy bulk image import and export
• Seamless integration with most view & organization features
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
• Add password (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
Viewer & Media Finder
• Photostream shows all Photos & Videos at once
• Browse Albums with Full & Mini Gallery
• Compare images side by side (up to 4)
• Flip through photos & folders simultaneously
• Shuffle photos (up to 5000)
• 3 image quality setting
• Fishbowl View reduces scrolling
• Album Title Search
• Show location of geo-tagged photos
• Shows Image/EXIF data while viewing photos
• Auto-rotate or Lock image position
• File browser to find photos
• Add missing files to the Gallery
Gestures (while in Grid)
• Touch image corner and edges to rotate & zoom
• Touch image center to pan
• Tap or long-press image to open menu
• Horizontal swipe to flip albums
• Diagonal swipe to see mini album listing
• Gesture sensitivity options
• Multi-touch (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
• Single or Multi photo
• Shuffle, pause & speed settings
• Shows photos from 1 album or the PhotoStream
• Interact with photos
• Optimized for HD screens
• Hardware acceleration
• Save to SD Card
• In-App Help Guide
• Read files from Internal Storage
• Supports Removable Media
• Start Android Media Scanner
• Battery Saver cuts power use by 50%
• Sailfish boosts speed by up to 700%
• Jelly Bean, ICS & Honeycomb support
.: Show Off :.
The app looks great on phones and tablets. View full screen slideshows across all folders or within a single folder. Tailor the interface to always have photos use the full screen. Once the auto download completes, never wait on a network connection again!
.: Easily Upload Your Pictures :.
Batch upload full resolution pictures in the background while you do other things. Simply share photos or videos from your gallery with gFolio to upload them to Google Drive. Turn auto uploads on to automatically upload photos and videos to your account.
.: Features :.
· Fast offline access to your photos
· Clean interface that looks great on phones and tablets
· Full screen slideshows by folder or all folders
· Multiselect to copy, move, and delete multiple photos at a time
· Support for multiple accounts
· View photos shared with you
· Hide folders from the app
· Upload multiple photos and videos at at time
· Auto upload photos and videos
· Show GPS photo location on Google Map
· View EXIF photo information
· Delete photos and albums
· Pinch to zoom
· Set pictures as wallpaper
· Create new folders
· Share pictures using email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Frequent updates that add new features
.: Options :.
· Control slideshow interval and randomization
· Automatically set full screen brightness when viewing photos
· Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
· Crop to fit so pictures always fill the screen
· Change storage location to external SD card (or any folder)
· Auto upload from any location to any Google Drive folder
· Auto download and upload only when you're on wifi
· Read only mode prevents destructive actions like delete
Photofeed automatically and securely backs up and intelligently organizes all of your photos from all your devices in one place. You can access and share all your photos privately from anywhere. New users can choose the FREE account that allows up to 1,000 photos, or upgrade to a paid account for more storage.
We are your secure, private gallery for all your photos, across all your devices:
- Do you take family photos with your android camera?
- Do you have old photos on multiple hard drives?
- Do you have hundreds or even thousands of unorganized photos on your phone, social networks (including Facebook) and computers?
- Are you afraid of losing your phone or computer and losing all your memories?
- Are you looking for a way to keep your photos safe in the cloud, and make them securely accessible and sharable with friends and family?
This service automatically backs up your photos from your mobile devices and computers, and keeps them intelligently organized. They will be visible only to you, in a safe, secure place, and can be shared privately only with the people you choose.
★ Automatic Backup
Every time you take a photo on your mobile device or load it onto your computer, Photofeed will automatically make a backup of it for you in the cloud.
★ Secure and safe
Photofeed takes privacy seriously and uses 256-bit encryption to make sure that your photos are only seen by you. You also have the option of private sharing, so you can choose what photos you share and who you share them with.
★ Private sharing with the people you care about
All of your photos are private by default. You control all sharing and viewing options. Choose what photos you share, how you share them, and whom you share them with.
★ Always Organized
We'll organize all your photos in a single, beautiful timeline so you can view them quickly and easily as if you were browsing your mobile photo gallery. After uploading photos, the service analyzes the metadata of each photo to intelligently place them in albums.
★ Back up the photos from your computer and other devices
Have a lot of photos on your computer and external hard drives? Upload them using our desktop uploader for Mac OSX and Windows. The uploader is your photography assistant. It searches your computer for photos, then uploads them in the background so you can continue to do other things, uninterrupted, on your computer.
★ Photos from your social networks and messaging apps
Photofeed can automatically back up all your Facebook photos too. Soon we will support photos from Instagram, Flickr, and other popular social networks. We also can back up all the images/smileys your friends send you on WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat, and similar chat and messaging applications.
Photofeed automatically detects and ignores duplicate photos. So, you don’t have to worry about sorting or organizing photos yourself.
★ Free and Subscription-based plans
Our FREE plan gives all Photofeed users free storage of up to 1,000 photos, and additional free storage for sharing Photofeed with friends. Users also have the option to try our unlimited premium plan free for the first month!
You take thousands of photos every year capturing your most precious moments. Use Photofeed to keep them safe and secure. Photofeed is your private, organized, and automatic gallery for all your personal photos.
Watch your videos on all your devices:
• Upload your videos to RealPlayer Cloud and watch them on your Android, Windows computer, iPhone, iPad and on any of the popular browsers.
• Add videos of any format to your collection in the cloud and it is automatically adjusted for your device screen-size, bandwidth and device type prior to playback.
• Supports all popular formats like FLV, WMV, MKV, DIVX, XVID, MOV, AVI and MP4.
Play your videos on TV:
• Forget trying to connect a computer to a TV to watch your videos. Access RealPlayer Cloud on Roku and see your videos on the big screen… no wires needed.
• Your HD videos in RealPlayer cloud are streamed to your TV using SurePlayTM technology making your viewing experience high quality and uninterrupted.
• Again, don’t worry about the your video format, RealPlayer Cloud will just make it work.
Videos on the go:
• Move your videos across any of your devices – from your smartphone to your computer to your tablet
• All your devices on the same WiFi network can see each other. So you can easily download your videos to one device from the other.
• If you are on the go on the road or on an airplane, download videos from your RealPlayer Cloud to your device and watch them even when you’re offline.
Share your videos privately:
• You can record and share videos with your friends and family with just a few tabs.
• Your videos are shared privately and securely and no one else can see them except the people you chose.
• The receiver of your video gets an email, they open it and the video just plays. They can be on any device, they don’t need the app and they don’t even need to register for an account. Easily share your videos no matter how long they are. No need to publicly post them on YouTube or Facebook. Your friends can watch on any device or operating system, without downloading the RealPlayer Cloud app.
What is SurePlay?
• SurePlay takes care of technical irregularities that occur when trying to view videos created from different sources by creating and storing right-sized copies of your videos so that they are always available for instant playback on all your devices at any given time.
Here's what the Press is saying about RealPlayer Cloud:
“I've been testing RealPlayer Cloud on all these devices… I think RealPlayer Cloud is well-designed and makes storing and sharing videos easy across different devices.” – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
“With its new service, RealPlayer Cloud, the company is seeking to eliminate the hassles that can make sharing personal videos a challenge.” – Nick Wingfield, New York Times
“RealPlayer Cloud… designed to facilitate seamless sharing and online storage for all of your non-DRM protected video. It's actually quite slick.” – Andrew Tarantola, Gizmodo
“The best thing about RealPlayer Cloud is its integrated SurePlay technology…. With SurePlay built in, RealPlayer Cloud can play just about any video file on just about any device.” – Jaymar Cabebe, CNET
Create playlists based on your interests and simply share and discover content through your social circles on Facebook and Twitter.
Getting started is easy and only takes seconds.
Samsung S3 // Samsung S4 // Galaxy Note 2 // Galaxy Nexus phones
Motorola Xoom // Galaxy Tab 10 // Galaxy Tab 7" // Google Nexus
Artway Passbox // TOT MeTV
Netgear NeoTV Prime // Vizio Co-Star
Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD are available through the Amazon app store.
Set features: number - speed - size - change the background
To use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
To develop more free great live wallpapers, we have implemented some ads in settings.
Advertisement can support our develop more free great live wallpapers.
This live wallpaper has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, Nexus 7, HTC Desire S and Sony Xperia S. Please contact us if your device is not supported.
Note: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
*Please be aware*
You CANNOT stream movies directly on GoWatchIt. Instead, we point you to all the services where you can watch a particular film.
Use GoWatchIt to find movies available from services including: Amazon (Prime and Instant rental or purchase; DVD and Blu-ray purchase), Fandango (movie ticket purchasing), Google Play (rental or purchase), Hulu and Hulu Plus, iTunes (rental or purchase), Movies on Demand on Cable, Netflix (Instant or DVD rental), Redbox (rent by kiosk), SnagFilms, Sundance Now (rental or purchase), Xbox Video (rental or purchase) and YouTube (rental or purchase). More services are constantly being added. All movie rental and purchasing occurs within the confines of those services. We do not ask for your credit card.
With the GoWatchIt app you can:
- Find where to watch movies across all platforms
- Add movies to your universal GoWatchIt Queue
- Manage and filter your GoWatchIt Queue
- Set up alerts and receive emails when movies in your queue become available to watch
Visit us online at http://www.gowatchit.com.
If you are experiencing issues with our app, or have questions about form and functionality, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"At [GoWatchIt], you can find out right now where, how and if a movie is available with one quick search. You can also ask to be notified when it becomes available. (Why aren’t all movies available through all channels? The movie companies these days must have some irrational fear of giving the customers what they want.)" -- The New York Times
"[GoWatchIt] . . . a site that searches the web for a movie's availability for sale or streaming. Nifty. Useful." -- Roger Ebert
"[GoWatchIt] lets you create one movie queue to rule them all: theatrical releases, streaming or download, DVD or Blu-ray, and cable video on demand." -- CNET
"Wouldn’t it be nice if there were one place to keep track of that documentary your friend recommended, the Steve Carrel thing with the funny trailer, and that Ryan Gosling flick you’ve been waiting for on Netflix? Now playing: exactly that." -- Netted, By the Webbys
"[GoWatchIt] seems to be a good web app for keeping track of all the movies you'd to see [sic]. Five years ago that wouldn't be necessary as I mostly watched movies from only Netflix, but now we have so many options that tools like [GoWatchIt] can save time and frustration." -- Lifehacker
Download the free GoWatchIt app today!
Features (some features are only available to TiVo® Premiere DVR customers):
> Browse the channel guide without interrupting the show you’re watching
- View shows up to 14 days in advance
> Schedule TV show/movie recordings and ongoing (Season Pass®) recordings
> Browse your recorded shows list and play a show from the App
> Find exactly what you want to watch
- Search across TV, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video & Blockbuster —and see integrated results on Demand to find what you are looking for
> Explore cast and crew while watching a show
> Comment about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter
> Use a TiVo remote control replica or our intuitive, gesture-based remote control
> Manage your ongoing (Season Pass®) recordings and your To-Do List
- Delete and reprioritize recordings for your favorite shows
> Instantly schedule, search and browse for shows while you’re away from home
Having troubles finding or connecting to your TiVo DVR? Try one or more of these steps:
* Restart your network router by by unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in
* Restart your TiVo DVR by following the instructions in the TiVo menus under Settings & Messages > Help > Restart or Reset System > Restart the TiVo Box
* Go to http://support.tivo.com/android for more troubleshooting tips
- This gallery application is optimized for 1280 x 720 , 1280 x 800 resolution.
- This gallery application is optimized for the Samsung S-Pen model so some functions may be restricted for a non Samsung S Pen model.
Photo Desk offers a user-friendly gallery with multi-split screen interface, via S-pen interaction.
Users will be able to edit easily whilst operating the image editing tool using the pen and finger touch simultaneously.
Enjoy the best of both worlds - photo editing and photo managing, via Photo Desk.
Now you can create your own story!
- Creating and deleting new folders and Merging folders
- Transfer photos and Media, via Drag & Drop
- Ability to optimize functions: photo enlargement, transferring, copying, sorting, slide shows, changing names, rotating, sharing, etc.
- Offers a display function of photo location information, via GPS
- Protect your folders and photos.
- Offers information of folders and photos, by hovering over icons or photos
- Short cut menu supported via hovering and side key interaction.
- Portrait and landscape support mode
- Photo (added images, text, music, voice, pen) can be stored as JPG format or Animation File.
- Function for a variety of design themes for gallery
- Function of protection, via signature.
- Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note10.1, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 8.0
- Over version ICS
[Update ver 1.0.1]
- Changed portrait view on Note 5.3
- fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.0.2]
- Add supported model : Note 2
- Add Include Video function
- sort / view mode bug fixed
- MAP view bug fixed
- Fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.0.3]
- Add function to hide folder
- Add function to GPS edit
- Add function to empty image editor
- Add function to folder slide show
- Add function to folder shortcut menu
- Add function to link folder
- Add Pen gesture (rotate)
- Add pen open/close event
- Fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.0.4]
- Add animation effect to content select.
- Improve image quality
- Improve thumbnail image quality
- Improve Map View mode
- Improve performance
- Change video thumbnail image
- some bugs fixed
[Update ver 1.0.5]
- some bugs fixed
[Update ver 1.0.6]
- Add animation effect
- Change AMS play speed
- Add function to S Pen on/off
- Fixed crash issue
- Fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.0.7]
- Fixed permission issue
(Add to "READ_SMS" permission.)
- Fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.0.8]
- Add feature to Multi-Window (supported device: Galaxy Note 2 , Galaxy Note 10.1 , Galaxy S3)
- Remove "READ_SMS" permission.
- Fixed crash issue
- Fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.0.9]
- Fixed crash issue
- Fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.0.10]
- Fixed rename bugs
- Fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.1.1]
- Add to crop function
- Update S Pen 2.3 library
- Fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.1.2]
- Add to the Japanese language
- Fixed crash issue
- Fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.1.3]
- Support animated GIF file
- Fixed crash issue
- Fixed some bugs
[Update ver 1.1.4]
- Fixed crash issue
- Fixed some bugs
More from developer
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
With the free Amazon music app, you can play music stored on your Android phone or tablet, download or stream your music from your Amazon library, or shop for new music.
To listen to your music in the app:
• Start with music you’ve bought from Amazon in the past. When you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your library for free. So will MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you bought from Amazon since 1998.
• Play music that is already stored on your Android phone or tablet.
• Shop over 27 million songs, right in the app. Discover new music, bestsellers, and free music from rising artists.
• Buy any AutoRip CD on Amazon.com and get the MP3 version for free.
• Import your music collection from iTunes or your MP3 music folders. Visit amazon.com/cloudplayer from a computer to get started.
With the Amazon music app, you can:
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Control your music from your home screen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
• You can also listen to the music in your Cloud Player library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
Shoppers are able to access any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app by simply selecting their desired Amazon country store. Amazon customers have full access to their existing cart, wish lists, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, order history, 1-Click settings and can also take advantage of Amazon.com' Subscribe & Save. All purchases made on the Amazon App are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the web.
** Requires Android OS 2.1 & up and rear facing camera.
*** The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for "Amazon Tablet" to install the app and begin shopping.
Important note regarding permissions. The Amazon App requires access to the following services to operate properly:
Location: due to the fact that this is now a world wide app, location permissions are required to support a delivery service feature offered by Amazon in France and Japan. Only in those stores is the location data required or used. In those locations you are able to request delivery to a convenience store closest to your current location. That service is not available in other Amazon countries.
Phone calls: within the app you are able to place a call to Amazon Customer Service. Tap Menu -> More -> Help -> Call Customer Service, and we will place the proper number in the phone app and dial it.
Take pictures: bar code scanning and image search require access to the camera function if you choose to start the bar code scanner from the app.
Account Permissions: This permission is used by the Amazon app suite for account authentication on select handsets.
** The current release supports Android tablets that are 7" to 10" with resolutions from 600x1024 to 1600x2560 with Android OS 4.0.3 and up.
On Android devices with both WiFi and cellular radios, we access the phone only to determine which radio to use depending on the strength of signal. On WiFi only products, this permission isn't applicable, but Android's security model requires us to ask on all installations. In order to securely send and receive push notifications on your device (should you choose to do so), we need to use the following permissions: "Receive data from Internet" and "Prevent tablet from sleeping".
Download the Amazon Local Android app to:
• View and buy deals within seconds on your Android smartphone
• Use deals directly without printing vouchers
• Set preferences to get deals tailored for you
With our nifty app you can:
• Quickly mark deals as used and see your unused deals
• Receive notifications for deals
• Decide whether you’d like to receive emails or push notifications or both for your cities
• Lock the app with a passcode for added security
• Share deals with your friends and family
Search for products using four easy methods:
• Scan a barcode: Amazon’s barcode scanner will match your item and provide Amazon and merchant product pricing in seconds.
• Snap a picture: This app uses Amazon’s photo matching algorithm to instantly match your picture to books, DVDs, CDs, video games, and more.
• Say the product name: Speak your search queries and use voice search to return accurate product matches and Amazon’s pricing.
• Type your search: Type the product name to retrieve instant matches.
• Buy directly from the app: Buy with confidence and complete a secure purchase directly from the app.
Price Check provides access to Amazon.com product descriptions and customer reviews to guide you in making informed purchase decisions. When you find a low price while using the Price Check app, simply log into your Amazon account to complete a secure purchase. Price Check also supports add to Wish List; sharing via Twitter, Facebook, text message or e-mail link; immediate purchasing using 1-Click ordering and Amazon Prime.
All products are from the US catalog; all prices are in US dollars. Price Check is compatible with Android devices with auto-focus cameras and Android 2.1 or greater.
The categories available within Price Check include: Books, Textbooks, Movies, Music, Video Games, CDs, Electronics, Home & Garden, Automotive, Baby, Beauty, Camera & Photo, Cell Phone & Services, Clothing, Computers, Grocery, Health & Personal Care, Home Improvement, Industrial & Scientific, Jewelry, Kindle, Kitchen & Dining, Magazines, Music Instruments, Office Products, Patio & Garden, Shoes, Software, Sports & Outdoors, Video, & Watches.
* Copyright: © 2011 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Included in the Amazon Student App:
- Instant Price Checks: Scan a barcode—check a price: It’s that easy. Shop smarter and compare prices on textbooks and everything else you buy, no matter where you are. Access Amazon.com’s low prices and vast selection to buy books, music, DVDs, electronics, apparel, and just about anything else from your phone.
- Sell Your Stuff: Turn your used stuff into Amazon.com Gift Cards. Just scan a textbook, game, movie, or gadget you no longer need and see the trade-in value for any eligible item. Ship it for free and get an Amazon.com Gift Card to spend on millions of items on Amazon.com.
- FREE Two-Day Shipping: The Amazon Student program offers college students FREE Two-Day Shipping for six months with Amazon Prime shipping benefits.
•Membership-only prices up to 60% off
•Free, instant membership
•FAST, FREE SHIPPING IN US
•Ability to login using your amazon.com credentials
•International shipping available to over 50 countries
•Available for download internationally in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
•Set reminders for upcoming events
•360 degree, on-model video
Note: This app is intended for use by customers receiving deliveries in the Seattle and Los Angeles metropolitan areas. All purchases made on AmazonFresh are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the Web. Prices are in U.S. dollars.
CREATE A LIST, CHECK IT TWICE
• Fun and easy way for your child to build a Wish List of their favorite items and send to Santa.
CUSTOM, KID-FRIENDLY CATALOG
• Your child can browse thousands of family-friendly toys, games, books, sporting goods, video games, movies and TV shows.
EASY TO SHARE
• Review and edit your child’s custom wish list and share it via email with grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters and family friends.
• Wish Lists created with the Amazon Santa App can only be viewed by contacts parents select.
With just a little help, your kids can select gift items they really want from Santa and put together a Christmas Wish List that you can easily and safely share with others.
With the tap of a finger, kids and their parents can explore by product category or type a search to find the perfect gift and instantly create a Wish List. Parents can review and edit the Wish List as needed, and easily share each child’s list with grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters, and family friends. Wish Lists shared via the Amazon Santa app can only be viewed by family and friends who receive the Wish List link. The list shows recipients wished-for items, including those that have already been purchased, helping to eliminate duplicate gifts.
• Scan and redeem vouchers quickly, with one tap
• Search for a voucher using the code or customer name
• Add the bill amount and employee initials to track performance of your deal
• View changes instantly in the AmazonLocal Business Portal
• Use the app with any Android 2.2 or newer device with a back-facing camera
It’s free! To use, simply download and sign in with your AmazonLocal Business Portal account. To learn more about using this app or becoming an AmazonLocal merchant, please contact us at (866) 395-6793.
AWS Virtual MFA is an Android application that enables you to use your smartphone as a multi-factor authentication device with AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (AWS MFA). This is an optional feature of your Amazon Web Services (AWS) account that provides increased security when accessing AWS. This feature requires the user to present a valid authentication code provided by their MFA device, in addition to their username and password, before they can sign in.
Supports OATH Standard
The AWS Virtual MFA application supports the OATH standard for Time-based One-Time Passwords (TOTP), and it can easily be configured by scanning a QR Code with your smartphone or by manually entering a configuration key provided by the AWS Management Console. The app supports the ability to generate one-time passwords for one or more virtual tokens, making it easier for customers who require MFA protection for multiple AWS identities.
Integrate All Your Accounts
You can enable AWS MFA for your AWS account as well as for any AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user associated under your account. All AWS websites, such as the AWS Management Console and the AWS portal, support AWS MFA.