Brave space pilot, it's time to charge your jelly beam and get ready for an intergalactic mission to TELEPORT THE COWS back to earth!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WHAT PEOPLE SAY:
- "An excellent game at a fantastic price"
- "Imagine Peggle without gravity..."
- "A keeper you'll find yourself going back to again and again"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- 70 Challenges: From easy starting levels to trickier puzzles as your journey progress
- A galactic mess: Tons of lost cows throughout the galaxy, waiting to be saved
- Zero gravity environment: Use your beams to set things in motion
- Improve your jelly shooting skills and aim for 3 STARS on all levels
- Spectacular, spacey soundtrack
- Strange floating items: What are bouncers and toxic skulls doing in space?
- Totally innovative, never-before-seen gameplay
- And much more...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
VIDEO available at:
Enjoy another Donut Games release!
* Customers are able to shop millions of products on any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app
* Quickly search, get product details, and read reviews on millions of products from Amazon and other merchants
* Take advantage of 1-Click ordering, customer support, Wish Lists, order tracking, and more
* Scan product barcodes and images to compare prices and check availability using Scan It or search for products on Amazon using your voice
* Check out Gold Box Deals - including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals, and get automatically notified when new deals become available
* Shop the full selection of products available at Amazon.com
* Customers with an Android Wear smart watch can search with their voice, 1-Click buy products, and save products and ideas to their Wish List
* Send and share links to products via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Sign-up for automatic shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives
* Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
The Amazon Shopping app lets you shop millions of products and manage your Amazon orders from anywhere. Browse and shop by department, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, check out Gold Box Deals, make purchases, and check the status of your orders. Comparing prices and product availability is now even easier by searching with your voice, scanning a barcode or an image with your camera, or simply typing in your search. Never miss a deal with easy access to Lightning Deals and the Deal of the Day. You can also sign-up to get notified automatically when your order ships and arrives at its destination. The Amazon Shopping App also includes support for Android Wear. Customers with Android 4.3 and above in the US with an Android Wear watch can use their voice to search, buy products, and save shopping ideas to their Wish List. Just say “Start Amazon Shopping” from your Wear watch. With the Amazon Shopping app, you always have full access to your Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, payment and Prime shipping options, Subscribe & Save order history, and 1-Click settings, just like on the full Amazon.com site. All Amazon Shopping app purchases are routed through Amazon's secure servers to encrypt and safeguard your personal information.
Important Note Regarding Permissions
Please note that the Amazon Shopping app requires access to the following services to operate properly:
* Read Contacts: This permission is used to so that you can access your phone contacts from the Amazon app for the purposes of sending Amazon gift cards.
* Receive SMS: This permission will be used to simplify the process of phone number verification for several exciting upcoming Amazon app features.
* Camera: The camera is used to scan barcodes and for Flow, a new way to search for multiple items quickly.
* Location: Location permissions are required to support the convenience store delivery service offered by Amazon in France and Japan. Customers in those locations can request delivery to a convenience store near their current location. This service is not available in other countries supported by the Amazon Shopping app.
* Account: Account permissions are used for integration with Facebook and other social networks you have connected to your device to allow you to share products with friends and family.
* Phone calls: within the app you are able to place a call to Amazon Customer Service. Tap Menu > Help & About > Contact Us > Call Customer Service, and we will place the proper number in the phone app and dial it.
* Phone status & local storage permissions are required to support notifications in China.
* Read / Write USB Storage
OS Requirements: Requires Android OS 2.3 or higher and a rear-facing camera. The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for "Amazon Tablet" to install the app and begin shopping.
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
About app permissions
Enjoy features built especially for tablets, including a fun new way to set aside items – press and hold on any product image and fling it to the bottom of the screen. The items are saved in a tray that is available to you throughout the entire app, making it easy for you to get to your set aside items with one tap.
All purchases made on the Amazon app for Android Tablets are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the web. And just like the web experience, Android app customers enjoy the same functionalities of the Amazon Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, order history, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, and 1-Click settings. Customers are able to shop any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app.
** The current release supports Android tablets that are 7" to 10" with resolutions from 600x1024 to 1600x2560 with Android OS 4.0.3 and up.
On Android devices with GPS, we access location information only so that we can provide customers with the option to send packages to a nearby Amazon Locker (a feature only available in the US and UK currently). On Android devices with both WiFi and cellular radios, we access the phone only to determine which radio to use depending on the strength of signal. On WiFi only products, this permission isn't applicable, but Android's security model requires us to ask on all installations. In order to securely send and receive push notifications on your device (should you choose to do so), we need to use the following permissions: "Receive data from Internet" and "Prevent tablet from sleeping".
* Microphone access: search Amazon catalogue of products using your voice.
Prime members enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs, expert-programmed Prime Playlists, and ad-free Prime Stations for FREE. Listen anytime, add to your collection or download to play offline.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Start an ad-free station by a genre or an artist and enjoy unlimited skips. Just tap thumbs up or down to personalize the station even more!
• Find playlists by genre, artist or the top 50s programmed by music experts. We've done the work for you so you don't have to.
• Discover something new with song and album recommendations personalized just for you.
• Search or Browse through the Prime Music catalog.
• Shop from over 30 million songs without leaving the app – discover new music, bestsellers, and music from rising artists.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your Android device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip eligible CDs or Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac. Once imported, the music is available on your Android device and all other Amazon Music apps.
• Play music already stored on your Android device – you can mix with Prime Music songs to make the playlist of your dreams!
• Enjoy music with line-by-line synchronized lyrics
Visit us at:
Two-hour delivery is FREE and one-hour delivery is available in most areas for just $7.99. Prime Now is available from early morning to late night, seven days a week. Currently available in select areas of New York City, Miami, Baltimore, Dallas, Atlanta, and Austin.
*NEW* New York City: Now shop for groceries, gifts, goodies and more from your favorite local stores:
• Voice Search
• Simple Navigation
• Playback Controls
• Keyboard for simple text entry
• Works with Amazon Fire TV Stick
• Support for Amazon Fire TV with software version 1.4.1
• Designed for simple navigation and playback control
• For game play use the remote included with your Fire TV or the optional Amazon Fire game controller
• Multicast enabled router required
• Make sure the device with the Fire TV Remote App is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Fire TV.
• Make sure another device isn't currently display mirroring to your Fire TV, as this will prevent the Fire TV Remote App from pairing.
• If you have advanced settings set up on your Wireless router, make sure Multicast support is enabled.
Still having trouble?
• Disconnect the power cord from your Fire TV for three seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Or, on your Amazon Fire TV Remote press and hold the Select button and the Play button at the same time until Fire TV restarts (about five seconds).
• On the device with the app, clear the application data for the Fire TV Remote app. On Android devices, go to Settings > Apps > Fire TV > Clear data.
• Reboot the mobile device and then open the app again.
Get the app that lets you use your Amazon account to discover and purchase top-rated experiences near you. Find great travel, food, and beauty offers, as well as limited-time deals. Our app lets you view and buy offers from local businesses in seconds, whether it’s a special chef dinner, a luxurious massage, or a boutique hotel.
Local offers, your way
Set your preferences so you get notified when we have the kinds of offers and experiences you want.
Shop your neighborhood
Discover great businesses in your community with Amazon reviews.
All your orders in one place
Beauty appointments, travel reservations, and deal vouchers are one click away.
- Free unlimited photo storage for Amazon Prime members
- Enjoy automatic photo backup with the Auto-Save feature
- Keep your photos safe, even if your device is lost or damaged
- Share your photos on Facebook, through email, and other apps
- Instantly see your photos at Amazon.com/CloudDrive or on your tablet, Fire TV, or Kindle Fire
Amazon Cloud Drive is your place for everything digital. Cloud Drive offers free mobile apps, secure access from any computer, and it’s built in to your Amazon devices—so you can access your digital content everywhere you are.
Learn more at www.amazon.com/clouddrive/learnmore
ALWAYS READY, CONNECTED, AND FAST. Just ask.
The Amazon Echo App turns your Android smartphone or tablet into a remote control for even more ways to control and get more out of your Amazon Echo. Amazon Echo is always ready to play your favorite music, provide weather and news updates, answer questions, create lists, and much more. Echo's brain is in the cloud, so it continually learns and adds more functionality over time. The more you use Echo, the more it adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
HOW IT WORKS
Tucked under Echo's light ring is an array of seven microphones. These sensors use beam-forming technology to hear you from any direction, even while it's playing music. Interactions with Amazon Echo are automatically mirrored visually on your Amazon Echo App, providing more information as you want it. And the free Amazon Echo App lets you easily manage your alarms, music, shopping lists, and more wherever you are.
FAST WI-FI and EASY SET UP
Connect to your home's Wi-Fi network using the free Amazon Echo App, with its simple guided setup. Now you can stream all of your music, radio stations, and have access to news and information, all by voice -- or with the Amazon Echo App's intuitive interface.
App currently supports sellers in Canada, Europe, India, Japan and United States.
View your pending orders and confirm shipments. Receive a notification when your product sells.
Search, sort and filter your inventory items. Update prices and quantities on the go.
Search for new items to sell on Amazon
Check current prices, sales rank, and customer reviews of items on Amazon by using text search or scanning barcodes.
Estimate the profitability of your items before you sell
Add product cost information to see the estimated profitability of your items after primary Selling on Amazon and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees.
List your items for sale
Create listings on Amazon quickly and easily.
Respond to customer messages
Provide great customer service by responding to customer questions quickly with the app.
Support from Amazon
Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
Secure access to your Amazon Seller account
All activity is routed through Amazon's servers.
• Membership-only prices up to 60% off
• Free, instant membership
• Ability to login using your amazon.com credentials
• International shipping available to 65+ countries
• Available for download internationally in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
• Set reminders for upcoming events
• 360 degree, on-model video
- View all your files and folders
- Preview documents, spreadsheets, presentations and photos
- Play videos and music stored on your Cloud Drive
- Share your files as links and attachments though email, message and other apps
Amazon Cloud Drive is your place for everything digital. Cloud Drive offers mobile apps, secure access from any computer and it’s built in to your Amazon devices – so you can access your digital content everywhere you are. Learn more at www.amazon.com/clouddrive
Note: This app is intended for use by customers receiving deliveries in the Seattle and Los Angeles metropolitan areas. All purchases made on AmazonFresh are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the Web. Prices are in U.S. dollars.
1. Download the free app and enter some basic information to create your Amazon Payments account.
2. Order the Amazon Local Register Secure Card Reader on Amazon.com.
3. Connect the Secure Card Reader to your phone or tablet and start accepting cards.
- Swipe or key in all major credit and debit cards
- Get paid fast with next-day deposits*
- Record cash transactions
- Organize your items with saved item images, prices, and categories
- Review reports and understand customer spending, right in the app
- Print or e-mail receipts for customers
- Customize tax, tips, and signature settings
- Issue full and partial refunds or resend receipts
- Password-protect sensitive account information and sales reports
- Create staff accounts to give limited account access to employees
- Access Amazon’s award-winning, live customer support
- Rely on the same trust and technology that powers millions of Amazon.com purchases
2.5% PER SWIPE
2.99% for manually keyed transactions.
Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit and debit cards at the same rate. No monthly fees or long-term contracts. No fees for chargebacks, refunds, or international cards. No long-term commitments.
Amazon Local Register is optimized for select Android devices running Android 4.0.4+, including Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, and Fire tablets. It may work on other Android devices, but it has not been optimized. For security reasons, mobile devices which have been jailbroken or rooted (devices that have been modified contrary to the manufacturer’s hardware or software guidelines) are not supported by Amazon Local Register.
*In order to ensure that funds are deposited to your bank account on the next business day for swiped transactions, you must set up automatic daily transfers or manually transfer the funds from your Amazon Payments account to your bank account by 4 pm local time (4 pm Pacific for AK and HI). Not all banks have the ability to receive deposits within one business day. Contact your bank for details. Up to $1,000 per day in manually keyed transactions may be eligible for next-day deposits. Manually keyed transactions over this limit may be subject to an automatic reserves for 7 days and will not be available for transfer to your bank account during such time.
AWS Virtual MFA is an Android application that enables you to use your smartphone as a multi-factor authentication device with AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (AWS MFA). This is an optional feature of your Amazon Web Services (AWS) account that provides increased security when accessing AWS. This feature requires the user to present a valid authentication code provided by their MFA device, in addition to their username and password, before they can sign in.
Supports OATH Standard
The AWS Virtual MFA application supports the OATH standard for Time-based One-Time Passwords (TOTP), and it can easily be configured by scanning a QR Code with your smartphone or by manually entering a configuration key provided by the AWS Management Console. The app supports the ability to generate one-time passwords for one or more virtual tokens, making it easier for customers who require MFA protection for multiple AWS identities.
Integrate All Your Accounts
You can enable AWS MFA for your AWS account as well as for any AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user associated under your account. All AWS websites, such as the AWS Management Console and the AWS portal, support AWS MFA.