EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks customers can use the app to browse resources and view configuration details, metrics, and alarms. EC2 users can perform instance lifecycle operations, manage Elastic IPs and Security Groups, and create snapshots of connected EBS volumes. Service Health Dashboard notifications provide real-time information on service availability, and users with billing permissions can monitor total service charges.
The AWS Console for Android requires an existing AWS account. Simply sign in using your account credentials and select your region in the menu. Note that if you sign in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user account, you need to use the account alias that was included in the email address from your administrator. If you use AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we recommend using either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.
We regularly release new features. Tell us what you want to do with the app using the feedback link in the app’s menu.
AWS re:Invent is the largest gathering of developers and technical leaders from the AWS community. Take advantage of 175+ sessions, hands-on labs, certifications and other activities to gain deeper skills and knowledge of the AWS Cloud. Bring your entire technical team and walk away with everything you need to thrive in the AWS Cloud. AWS re:Invent 2013 will be taking place in Las Vegas at the Venetian from Nov. 12 to Nov. 15.
For more information about AWS re:Invent visit www.reinvent.awsevents.com
SSH and Telnet features:
- Support for SSH, Telnet or local console terminal sessions
- SSH with username, password or key authentication
- VT100, VT220 and XTerm-256color terminal emulation
- Extended 101-keys support on full touch and keyboard devices
- Support for hardware, software or external bluetooth keyboards
- Multiple terminal sizes, auto-resizing, and customizable terminal colors
- Virtual Machine actions: Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- Host actions: Reboot, Shut Down, Disconnect/Connect, Enter/Exit Maintenance Mode
- View Memory, CPU and Storage usage of Hosts and VM’s
- Browse network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters
- Support for ESXi vSphere Hypervisor and vCenter Server
- vCMA server is NOT required to use this app
- Take Snapshots and Revert to current Snapshot
- View and manage Alarms
Amazon Web Services (AWS) features:
- Start, Stop, Terminate, Reboot EC2 Instances
- View EC2 Instance Details, Status and System Logs
- Create and Delete S3 Buckets
- Browse S3 Files and Folders, View File Information and Meta Data
- Delete, Rename and Make Public S3 Files
Active Directory management tasks:
- Create Users & Groups
- Unlock Accounts
- Reset User Passwords
- Manage User and Group Membership
- Disable/Enable User Accounts
- Edit Account Logon Names and Options
- Move Users and Groups
- Delete Users and Groups
- Browse directory tree or Search
VNC, ARD & RDP Features:
- Connect to Linux, Mac or Windows computers with VNC
- Connect to Windows computers using the RDP protocol
- Support for Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) connections to Mac computers
- See the desktop of the computer and control the mouse and keyboard
- Pan, Zoom, Left and Right click, extended keys support
- Support for Tunnelling VNC connections over SSH
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
★★★★★ "It’s easy to use and fast!"
“When something misbehaved on the network, it usually meant running back to a PC to figure it out. With IT Manager, I have it all in one place, in one app, freeing me to troubleshoot a switch, router, ssh, server, you name it.”
- Bill Adragna, Macomb County Community Mental Health
Use the IT Manager app to perform all your server Monitoring for FREE. In order to perform any administration tasks, you must purchase a subscription. A 30 day subscription is provided for FREE to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all your devices including Android, iOS and BlackBerry.
IT Manager is brought to you by a team who have been building mobile IT administration apps for the last 13 years. If you encounter any technical issues, we invite you to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to resolve the issue. If you report your issue through the review system, we will not be able to contact you to help fix the problem as the reviews are anonymous.
Highlights of capabilities include --
• Monitoring for the following Amazon Web Services (AWS) products, based on metric data collected via CloudWatch:
o AWS AutoScaling Groups
• Support for Grok Autostacks
• Monitoring for Custom Metrics
• One way integration of Grok with DataDog via the Grok CLI
• Automatic Instance Selection functionality
• Data visualization of Grok's calculated "anomaly likelihood" for monitored instances and metrics on three time-view Tabs: Hour, Day or Week, each sorted by name or degree of anomaly
Download amazing app and manage your cloud servers directly from your pocket!
The e24cloud mobile app gives you full control over your infrastructure in the cloud.
The e24cloud mobile app allows you to:
- manage your cloud infrastructure,
- check the current status of your servers,
- live monitor the performance and workloads of your servers,
- deploy live adjustments to your cloud servers configuration,
- do backups,
- turn on/off and restart your cloud servers,
- contact our support, write tickets, read answers etc.
What is e24cloud?
- Same features as Amazon AWS for 3x less money in secure european data center.
- Scalable and elastic cloud servers.
- API 100% compatibile with AWS.
- Great value and freedom of choice.
What You get?
- Fully capable cloud servers with API compatibile with AWS.
- Pay as you go - only for the cores and memory youreally need.
- Zero investment in infrastructure, no commitment.
- Servers with easy and live performance scaling to fit your needs.
- Our servers operates only in EU data centers.
Never wake up to an unexpected bill again! Track cost data in line with new deployments or marketing campaigns that drive your service usage. Get an awareness of your cost right down to an average hourly level and understand what drives cost at a granular level.
Manage your spend - know at any time of the day or month what your balance is, and analyse your spend over the last hour, day, week or month.
If you haven't already, just create CloudVertical user account and provide your AWS credentials. Then simply login to the CostMeter using your newly created account and app will start providing useful information on your Cloud Costs almost immediately.
CloudVertical's Cloud Cost Meter allows you to get a snapshot of your Cloud Costs within seconds, anytime of the day or night.
- AWS Account Balance
- Multiple AWS Account Support
- EC2 Individual Instance Costs
- Analyse Cost over Custom Time Frame
- Multi Currency
- Private Cloud Cost Metering
- Usage Data
... and more
What can the StateTrust Life and Annuities App do for you?
The StateTrust Mobile Solution provides a platform that helps its agents sell Life, Annuity & Term policies. Using this platform the agents can create custom policies according to the customer's needs. StateTrust Life and Annuities is a global company specializing in life insurance, retirement plans and education funds designed for individuals, families and companies around the world and this App Virtual office is the platform to sell policies.
VirtualOffice allows Agents to:
Create illustration based on client needs.
Demonstrate the different Life, Annuity & Term plans to prospective customers.
View the plan information in pdf, email and import the same into IBooks.
Display the investment returns for different Investment profiles.
Enables the input and printing of digital E-Forms.
View policy information, including premiums paid, insured amount, account values and investment performance (if applicable), and policy riders (if any)
Ability to input personal information of customers (i.e. address, phone numbers, email)
Ability to input beneficiaries, investment profiles, or riders
Choose paperless delivery option for policy documents
View a PDF of your Insurance policies documents
The Virtual Design Master app is for people who are interested in virtualization and cloud technologies, and want to learn more. It lets you stay up to date with the competition, related news and see the solutions that are presented to the challenges.
5 Episodes, including the premiere/launch and 4 competitions will be broadcast via streaming video, and reported on in the app. You can know when each event will be held, get to the video, and get more information from the blog (www.virtualdesignmaster.com). The Virtual Design Master app is a single place to read updates from the blog, twitter, learn about the competition and its competitors, and see their progress.
Learn about the Competitors
Learn about the Challenges
Get Progress updates on the competition
News Updates from virtual design master
Twitter Updates from virtual design master
More info about the competition judges creators and sponsors.
*The Virtual Design Master app does not offer or provide competition prizes. It is intended to be used by people who wish to follow the competition. Its use does not mean you are competing in the competition, nor does it provide you an opportunity to win prizes. Those who wish to actually compete (become a competitor) are encouraged to find out more at http://www.virtualdesignmaster.com
Just sign up at www.virtualfarmmanager.com for a free account!
No matter if you lose your phone, destroy your computer, or if you set your office on fire, your data will be protected and stored securely.
More than just an app, VFM is web and mobile software to help organize and keep the farm synced without all the expensive hardware and even works when there is no cell coverage!
*Keep all your field records – be able to view or edit them from your phone or computer anywhere in the world
*Simple Coverage logging (Field Mapping) with multiple colors for multiple seed varieties using your phone’s GPS
*Organize, view, and edit all your field info from your home computer prior to the year starting
*Instantly Access it all on your mobile device, even with out cell coverage
*Add records like planting dates, yield, spraying conditions, even without cell service
*Access that info in one central place that yourself or others involved collected
*Export the data for analysis at the end of the year via the Web
“Sign-In” to keep unwanted users out
Super Easy to Use Interface
More from developer
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
With the free Amazon music app, you can play music stored on your Android phone or tablet, download or stream your music from your Amazon library, or shop for new music.
To listen to your music in the app:
• Start with music you’ve bought from Amazon in the past. When you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your library for free. So will MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you bought from Amazon since 1998.
• Play music that is already stored on your Android phone or tablet.
• Shop over 27 million songs, right in the app. Discover new music, bestsellers, and free music from rising artists.
• Buy any AutoRip CD on Amazon.com and get the MP3 version for free.
• Import your music collection from iTunes or your MP3 music folders. Visit amazon.com/cloudplayer from a computer to get started.
With the Amazon music app, you can:
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Control your music from your home screen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
• You can also listen to the music in your Cloud Player library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
Shoppers are able to access any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app by simply selecting their desired Amazon country store. Amazon customers have full access to their existing cart, wish lists, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, order history, 1-Click settings and can also take advantage of Amazon.com' Subscribe & Save. All purchases made on the Amazon App are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the web.
** Requires Android OS 2.1 & up and rear facing camera.
*** The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for "Amazon Tablet" to install the app and begin shopping.
Important note regarding permissions. The Amazon App requires access to the following services to operate properly:
Location: due to the fact that this is now a world wide app, location permissions are required to support a delivery service feature offered by Amazon in France and Japan. Only in those stores is the location data required or used. In those locations you are able to request delivery to a convenience store closest to your current location. That service is not available in other Amazon countries.
Phone calls: within the app you are able to place a call to Amazon Customer Service. Tap Menu -> More -> Help -> Call Customer Service, and we will place the proper number in the phone app and dial it.
Take pictures: bar code scanning and image search require access to the camera function if you choose to start the bar code scanner from the app.
Account Permissions: This permission is used by the Amazon app suite for account authentication on select handsets.
Enjoy features built especially for tablets, including a fun new way to set aside items – press and hold on any product image and fling it to the bottom of the screen. The items are saved in a tray that is available to you throughout the entire app, making it easy for you to get to your set aside items with one tap.
All purchases made on the Amazon app for Android Tablets are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the web. And just like the web experience, Android app customers enjoy the same functionalities of the Amazon Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, order history, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, and 1-Click settings. Customers are able to shop any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app.
** The current release supports Android tablets that are 7" to 10" with resolutions from 600x1024 to 1600x2560 with Android OS 4.0.3 and up.
On Android devices with GPS, we access location information only so that we can provide customers with the option to send packages to a nearby Amazon Locker (a feature only available in the US and UK currently). On Android devices with both WiFi and cellular radios, we access the phone only to determine which radio to use depending on the strength of signal. On WiFi only products, this permission isn't applicable, but Android's security model requires us to ask on all installations. In order to securely send and receive push notifications on your device (should you choose to do so), we need to use the following permissions: "Receive data from Internet" and "Prevent tablet from sleeping".
Download the Amazon Local Android app to:
• View and buy deals within seconds on your Android smartphone
• Use deals directly without printing vouchers
• Set preferences to get deals tailored for you
With our nifty app you can:
• Search for deals, then sort and filter the search results
• Quickly mark deals as used and see your unused deals
• Receive notifications for deals
• Decide whether you’d like to receive emails or push notifications or both for your cities
• Lock the app with a passcode for added security
• Share deals with your friends and family
Search for products using four easy methods:
• Scan a barcode: Amazon’s barcode scanner will match your item and provide Amazon and merchant product pricing in seconds.
• Snap a picture: This app uses Amazon’s photo matching algorithm to instantly match your picture to books, DVDs, CDs, video games, and more.
• Say the product name: Speak your search queries and use voice search to return accurate product matches and Amazon’s pricing.
• Type your search: Type the product name to retrieve instant matches.
• Buy directly from the app: Buy with confidence and complete a secure purchase directly from the app.
Price Check provides access to Amazon.com product descriptions and customer reviews to guide you in making informed purchase decisions. When you find a low price while using the Price Check app, simply log into your Amazon account to complete a secure purchase. Price Check also supports add to Wish List; sharing via Twitter, Facebook, text message or e-mail link; immediate purchasing using 1-Click ordering and Amazon Prime.
All products are from the US catalog; all prices are in US dollars. Price Check is compatible with Android devices with auto-focus cameras and Android 2.1 or greater.
The categories available within Price Check include: Books, Textbooks, Movies, Music, Video Games, CDs, Electronics, Home & Garden, Automotive, Baby, Beauty, Camera & Photo, Cell Phone & Services, Clothing, Computers, Grocery, Health & Personal Care, Home Improvement, Industrial & Scientific, Jewelry, Kindle, Kitchen & Dining, Magazines, Music Instruments, Office Products, Patio & Garden, Shoes, Software, Sports & Outdoors, Video, & Watches.
* Copyright: © 2011 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- 5 GB free makes it easy to get started protecting your memories
- Your photos and personal videos (up to 20 minutes in length) are automatically saved to your Cloud Drive (when Auto-Save is turned on)
- It’s easy to upload individual photos, personal videos, and entire albums
- Relive your memories from your phone, tablet and computer
- Share your Cloud Drive photos using apps on your phone, including Facebook and email
•Membership-only prices up to 60% off
•Free, instant membership
•FAST, FREE SHIPPING IN US
•Ability to login using your amazon.com credentials
•International shipping available to over 50 countries
•Available for download internationally in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
•Set reminders for upcoming events
•360 degree, on-model video
Note: This app is intended for use by customers receiving deliveries in the Seattle and Los Angeles metropolitan areas. All purchases made on AmazonFresh are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the Web. Prices are in U.S. dollars.
CREATE A LIST, CHECK IT TWICE
• Fun and easy way for your child to build a Wish List of their favorite items and send to Santa.
CUSTOM, KID-FRIENDLY CATALOG
• Your child can browse thousands of family-friendly toys, games, books, sporting goods, video games, movies and TV shows.
EASY TO SHARE
• Review and edit your child’s custom wish list and share it via email with grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters and family friends.
• Wish Lists created with the Amazon Santa App can only be viewed by contacts parents select.
With just a little help, your kids can select gift items they really want from Santa and put together a Christmas Wish List that you can easily and safely share with others.
With the tap of a finger, kids and their parents can explore by product category or type a search to find the perfect gift and instantly create a Wish List. Parents can review and edit the Wish List as needed, and easily share each child’s list with grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters, and family friends. Wish Lists shared via the Amazon Santa app can only be viewed by family and friends who receive the Wish List link. The list shows recipients wished-for items, including those that have already been purchased, helping to eliminate duplicate gifts.
• Scan and redeem vouchers quickly, with one tap
• Search for a voucher using the code or customer name
• Add the bill amount and employee initials to track performance of your deal
• View changes instantly in the AmazonLocal Business Portal
• Use the app with any Android 2.2 or newer device with a back-facing camera
It’s free! To use, simply download and sign in with your AmazonLocal Business Portal account. To learn more about using this app or becoming an AmazonLocal merchant, please contact us at (866) 395-6793.