EC2, S3, Route 53, ELB, RDS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks customers can use the app to browse resources and view configuration details, metrics, and alarms. Management functionality is supported for EC2, RDS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks. Service Health Dashboard notifications provide real-time information on service availability, and users with billing and CloudWatch permissions can monitor total estimated service charges.
The AWS Console mobile app requires an existing AWS account. Simply create an identity using your account credentials and select your region in the menu. The app lets you stay signed in to multiple identities at once. Note that if you sign in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user account, you need to use the account alias that was included in the email address from your administrator. If you use AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we recommend using either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.
We regularly release updates with new features. Tell us what features you need and how you would use them with the Feedback link in the app's menu. We're listening!
-- Manage instance operations
(Start, Stop, Terminate,Reboot,Assign elastic IP, Attach/Detach Volume)
-- Manage ElasticIP,Security Groups,Key pairs
-- Create Volumes
-- Create snapshots from volumes
-- Manage your EC2 instances in all Regions
-- Search Available EC2 images
-- Color coded server status
-- Multiple AWS accounts support
-- Import AWS Credentials from CSV file stored in device
-- Create/Delete S3 Buckets,S3Objects
-- Manage ACLs for your S3 Buckets and Objects
-- Take pictures from your Phone and upload to your S3 Bucket
-- Configure Bucket Logging
-- Manage Domains,Items,Attributes
-- Query Items in Domain
-- Domain Metadata
-- Create/Delete Queue
-- Configure Queue attributes
-- Send/Read Messages in Queues
-- Get a list of DNS record data for domain name.
-- Details of Hosted zone records
-- Manage or update DNS Data.
-- access the Amazon SES sandbox
-- Send Email via amazon SES
New Feature added in Version 1.2:
1) User can allocate Elastic IP for either EC2 or VPC
2) User can release or associate Elastic IP with any instance
3) User will have options like view Instance, change Associated instance and Disassociate Instance with Elastic IP( having associated Instance).
The ITmanager.net service includes an optional Private Network Connector which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The Private Network Connector can be downloaded here: http://www.itmanager.net/download/ The Private Network Connector enables monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports in the firewall. Connections to the PNC are encrypted for security. The Private Network connector supports multiple users.
Manage or view the services running on a Windows computer. Shutdown or reboot Windows computers. Connect and remotely control Windows computers using Remote Desktop Protocol.
Manage both vCenter Servers and standalone ESXi Hypervisor servers using ITmanager.net. Browse your network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters. The vCMA server is not required.
IT Administrators can perform Active Directory management tasks from anywhere to manage Users and Groups on their Windows domain.
SSH and Telnet:
SSH and Telnet connections from anywhere. Connect to a remote terminal console to Unix, Mainframes or Routers and run any program or commands on the terminal.
VNC, ARD & RDP:
A full mobile suite of VNC, Windows Remote Desktop and Apple Remote Desktop clients. Connect to your computers, see the screen, control the mouse and keyboard from anywhere.
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
View, analyze and instantly control your Amazon AWS environment. Remotely manage EC2, S3, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Elastic Beanstalk.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
Use ITmanager.net to administer your BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.x, 10 or BES 12 installation. Securely and remotely manage users, devices, groups, IT policies and more.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP or TCP Ports
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS, iOS or Android Push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
- DNS Lookup: Query DNS Records
- Scan network to discover servers automatically
***** "A Sys Admin’s Dream App" by Wesley Miller Oct, 2014
“A must have for any Admin of IT Systems.”
***** "This is the Best" Terence Jackson Sept, 2014
“This is the best IT tool that I have used in quite a while. It's like a Swiss army knife of IT Management. It's even better with the Web access now. Keep up the good work.”
***** "Absolutely Great Software" by Mikel T June, 2014
“This is the most intuitive remote administration application I have used to date. Where it really shines is in VMWARE management. If you are on the fence it's worth it most assuredly.”
***** "The Killer-App for IT Warriors" by Brandon Delcamp May, 2014
“This is a must have app for anyone doing any sort of IT management. It fits the bill in just about any situation, it's there to make your life so much easier. Simply Amazing.”
A FREE 30 day subscription is provided to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all of your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices as well as through any web browser with our web app.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop or hosted application is required to use the VMware Horizon Client for Android. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
NEW – LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 now supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind, jump directly to your apps, and run them like local Android apps.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - Available with Horizon View 5.2 and later.
Unity Touch bridges the gap between your touch screen and your Windows applications. With Unity Touch, you can easily browse, search, and open Windows applications & Files, choose favorite applications and Files, and easily switch between running applications all without the Start Menu or Task Bar.
The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over cellular data at a local café.
SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION
At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure with VMware Horizon. Leverage smart card authentication with the Biometric Associates baiMobile smart card readers. Use the newly integrated RSA soft token and you don't even need to leave the VMware Horizon client to enter your RSA SecureID token for login.
NOTE REGARDING APPLICATION PERMISSIONS: When you install the VMware Horizon Client, you will be prompted to allow the app to read phone status and identity. These permissions are due to the integrated RSA SDK and the RSA soft token feature. For security purposes, the RSA SDK requires access to the phone state, device's network state and Wi-Fi state in order to verify the device's identity.
For more information, refer to RSA FAQ: http://www.rsa.com/android/help120.htm
1. Access your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop or hosted applications on the go from your Android device
2. Set up and connect easily with VMware Horizon integration
3. PCoIP-only connectivity for optimal interactive performance
4. Get work done with support for Unity Touch, native Android gestures, and full screen trackpad
5. Supports English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for Android is an ideal application for highly mobile and secure access to your virtual Windows, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris desktops and applications, including Oracle's industry-leading applications.
WORK VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Gain higher productivity and flexibility to work virtually anywhere, anytime, with access to all your server-hosted desktops and applications from your Android tablet.
HIGHLY SECURE ACCESS
Access your desktop and applications with confidence that no sensitive data is stored on the iPad but kept secure and centralized in the safety of the datacenter.
BROADEST CHOICE OF PLATFORMS
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client offers you the broadest choice and greatest flexibility of accessing desktops and applications running on various platforms including Windows, Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris.
Oracle's Appliance Link Protocol delivers performance and a superior multimedia playback experience, even over low bandwidth and high latency WAN environments, without the additional costs of WAN accelerators or branch repeaters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
Secure and easy access to Oracle's industry leading applications along with your Microsoft Windows and native Android applications.
BACKED BY ORACLE'S WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Only Oracle offers and supports the industry's most complete desktop virtualization solution.
Optimized User Interface for Android Tablets
- Simple and intuitive gestures and navigation
- Rich keyboard support (including Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Insert, Delete, Tab, Home, End, Function, paging, and cursor keys) enables enhanced user interactions with your virtual applications
- International on-screen keyboard support
- Clipboard for copy and paste of text between Android tablet and virtual desktop
Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- Smooth multimedia playback experience on Oracle Desktop Virtualization hosted applications, including Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player
- Optimized multimedia delivery to the local client provides enhanced network utilization and scalability
- Secure remote access using your existing VPN software
- Leverages the ultra secure Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) with Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increase productivity with the ability to instantly switch between virtual and native Android applications
Flexible and Hassle-free Configuration
- Simple UI configuration and connection server settings
- Auto-discovery of available Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure servers
Fast and Easy Connectivity
- Click-and-go connectivity to configured and available desktops and applications
Client: Compatible with tablet devices running Android 4.x. Not supported on Android phones. Oracle Virtual Desktop Client was tested with several preferred models of Android tablet devices under specific configurations of Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Due to the wide choice of Android tablets available in the market, there may be variations in Oracle Virtual Desktop Client feature availability and functionality due to device vendor specific features and modifications made to the Android operating system that may affect feature compatibility.
We highly recommend that you test Oracle Virtual Desktop Client with your tablet device to ensure that it is compatible with your network and firewall configuration, software, systems, and client device prior to making purchasing decisions.
Server: Sun Ray Software 5.1 or higher or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 3.2.2 or higher.
License: Use of Oracle Virtual Desktop Client requires a valid Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure license.
Pcsmart es la empresa ensambladora de computadores más grande de Colombia y con esta aplicación encontraras los nuevos productos, historia, manuales y una completa atención al cliente. Si tienes un pcsmart o quisieras comprarte uno, esta app te convencerá aún más de invertir en una marca Colombiana.
1. Multi-Factor Authentication allows you to secure your work or school accounts with two-step verification. You sign in using something you know (for example, your password) and protect the account even further with something you have (a security key from this app). The Azure Authenticator app notifies you of a pending two-factor verification request by displaying an alert to your mobile device. You need to simply view the request in the app and tap Verify or Cancel. Alternatively, you may be prompted to enter the passcode displayed in the app.
Getting Started: You will receive instructions, which contain either an activation code and URL or a QR code from the company or school that has enabled Multi-Factor Authentication for your account. Enter this information into the app or scan the QR code. You can activate multiple organizations and accounts.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO AN ACTIVE MICROSOFT AZURE MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION SERVICE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ACTIVATING AND USING THIS APP, PLEASE CONTACT THE ORGANIZATION THAT MANAGES THE APPLICABLE ACCOUNT THAT USES AZURE MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION.
2. Work Account allows you to turn your Android phone or tablet into a trusted device and provide Single Sign-On (SSO) to company applications. Your IT administrator may require you to add a work account in order to access company resources. SSO lets you sign in once and automatically avail of signing in across all applications your company has made available to you.
This app provide nearly 7000 examples on 1200 Linux commands
Examples are stored localy in the app so you don't need an internet connection
This app is simple and easy to use ; no extra options ; just a useful tool that will help you to become a good linux jedi command line user
التطبيق مجاني وسهل الاستخدام عليك تنصيب برنامج Vlc ليعمل البرنامج بشكل صحيح
برنامج فريد من نوعه وشغال 100% تمت برمجته بحرفية عالية والبرنامج مسجل رسمياً على شركة كوكل بلي
من برمجة المهندس اوس محمد الخزرجي جامعة ديالى كلية الهندسة / هندسة الحاسوب والبرامجيات
التطبيق مجاني للجميع ولا أسألكم اجراً بل أسئلكم الدعاء في الغيب لي ولوالدي.
All check-ins are synced with our servers, so you can use more than one Android or iOS device at different points of entry.
With the Eventbrite Entry Manager app you can:
- Look up and check in attendees off a list
- Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera-based scanner
- Check in attendees using multiple devices at the same time
- View live sales and attendance stats
- Analyze your attendance data online after the event
Do you also own an iPhone or iPad? The Entry Manager app is also available for download in the Apple App Store. All check-ins and event data will sync seamlessly across both platforms.
We currently have the following known issues, but we are actively working to address them. Thanks for your understanding while we work out the kinks!
- For events larger than 1,000 attendees, performance may be slower depending on your device
- If you find additional issues, please let our Support team know at email@example.com or 1-800-350-8850.
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
Anyone can use Eventbrite to set up an event registration page, sell tickets, and manage check-ins with Entry Manager. Learn more at Eventbrite.com.
Keywords: event, events, entry, management, ticket validation, guestlist, eventbright
Important note: Lite version includes all the features of Remotix enabled, but becomes an "Old TV" with small interference appearing on the screen after 5 minutes of use. You can still continue to control remote machine.
• Connect from anywhere to any PC with Remotix Cloud
• Sound playback & recording
• NLA & TLS authentication and SSH tunneling
• NetBIOS and IP range scanners for automatic PC discovery
• Clipboard synchronization, both text and images
• File redirection
• Works well on very large remote screens
• External keyboard support
• International keyboard input
Fast and Comfortable Remote Management
You can select between touch-based or touchpad-mode control interfaces. Remotix RDP supports the full set of multi-touch gestures for convenient control of the remote machine, including pan, zoom, two finger scroll and two finger right mouse click.
You can connect to any PC from anywhere with free Remotix Agent. It is available at www.RemotixCloud.com.
Complete sound support
Both with sound playback and recording, you can use Remotix RDP to operate Voice-over-IP applications on your remote machine, such as Skype.
Make your Android device available on the remote machine as a Hard Disk Drive named "Files on Remotix".
External keyboard support
Equipped with a physical keyboard, Remotix RDP becomes a really powerful substitution for your laptop. Plug in the keyboard to work or play on the remote machine, just like it’s in front of you.
International keyboard input
With complete international keyboard input, you just type in the characters your Android keyboard is set up to, with no hassle. Even on several languages simultaneously.
Automatic Discovery of PCs running Windows
Remotix automatically discovers all nearby PCs using NetBIOS. There are also LAN and IP range scanners with the automatic setup to locate Windows machines.
Supported Windows Versions
Remotix can connect to Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 Pro, Enterprise and Ultimate, Windows Vista Business, Ultimate and Enterprise, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012R2.
* Customers are able to shop millions of products on any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app
* Quickly search, get product details, and read reviews on millions of products from Amazon and other merchants
* Take advantage of 1-Click ordering, customer support, Wish Lists, order tracking, and more
* Scan product barcodes and images to compare prices and check availability using Scan It or search for products on Amazon using your voice
* Check out Gold Box Deals - including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals, and get automatically notified when new deals become available
* Shop the full selection of products available at Amazon.com
* Customers with an Android Wear smart watch can search with their voice, 1-Click buy products, and save products and ideas to their Wish List
* Send and share links to products via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Sign-up for automatic shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives
* Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
The Amazon Shopping app lets you shop millions of products and manage your Amazon orders from anywhere. Browse and shop by department, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, check out Gold Box Deals, make purchases, and check the status of your orders. Comparing prices and product availability is now even easier by searching with your voice, scanning a bardcode or an image with your camera, or simply typing in your search. Never miss a deal with easy access to Lightning Deals and the Deal of the Day. You can also sign-up to get notified automatically when your order ships and arrives at its destination. The Amazon Shopping App also includes support for Android Wear. Customers with Android 4.3 and above in the US with an Android Wear watch can use their voice to search, buy products, and save shopping ideas to their Wish List. Just say “Start Amazon Shopping” from your Wear watch. With the Amazon Shopping app, you always have full access to your Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, payment and Prime shipping options, Subscribe & Save order history, and 1-Click settings, just like on the full Amazon.com site. All Amazon Shopping app purchases are routed through Amazon's secure servers to encrypt and safeguard your personal information.
Important Note Regarding Permissions
Please note that the Amazon Shopping app requires access to the following services to operate properly:
* Camera: The camera is used to scan barcodes and for Flow, a new way to search for multiple items quickly.
* Location: Location permissions are required to support the convenience store delivery service offered by Amazon in France and Japan. Customers in those locations can request delivery to a convenience store near their current location. This service is not available in other countries supported by the Amazon Shopping app.
* Account: Account permissions are used for integration with Facebook and other social networks you have connected to your device to allow you to share products with friends and family.
* Phone calls: within the app you are able to place a call to Amazon Customer Service. Tap Menu > Help & About > Contact Us > Call Customer Service, and we will place the proper number in the phone app and dial it.
* Phone status & local storage permissions are required to support notifications in China.
* Read / Write USB Storage
OS Requirements: Requires Android OS 2.3 or higher and a rear-facing camera. The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for "Amazon Tablet" to install the app and begin shopping.
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
Enjoy features built especially for tablets, including a fun new way to set aside items – press and hold on any product image and fling it to the bottom of the screen. The items are saved in a tray that is available to you throughout the entire app, making it easy for you to get to your set aside items with one tap.
All purchases made on the Amazon app for Android Tablets are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the web. And just like the web experience, Android app customers enjoy the same functionalities of the Amazon Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, order history, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, and 1-Click settings. Customers are able to shop any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app.
** The current release supports Android tablets that are 7" to 10" with resolutions from 600x1024 to 1600x2560 with Android OS 4.0.3 and up.
On Android devices with GPS, we access location information only so that we can provide customers with the option to send packages to a nearby Amazon Locker (a feature only available in the US and UK currently). On Android devices with both WiFi and cellular radios, we access the phone only to determine which radio to use depending on the strength of signal. On WiFi only products, this permission isn't applicable, but Android's security model requires us to ask on all installations. In order to securely send and receive push notifications on your device (should you choose to do so), we need to use the following permissions: "Receive data from Internet" and "Prevent tablet from sleeping".
* Microphone access: search Amazon catalogue of products using your voice.
Use Amazon Music to access and play music stored in the cloud or locally on your device:
• Start with digital music you’ve bought from Amazon – when you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your cloud library for free.
• MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you’ve bought from Amazon since 1998 will also be waiting for you in your cloud library.
• Play music that is already stored on your Android phone or tablet.
• Shop over 28 million songs, right in the app. Discover new music, bestsellers, and free music from rising artists.
• Download music from your cloud library to your device for offline playback.
• Visit www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or any other music folders. Once imported from your computer, music will instantly be available on your Android device.
New! Amazon Prime members can access their newest benefit – Prime Music:
• Over a million songs from thousands of popular artists
• Hundreds of custom-built playlists for quick and easy ad-free streaming playback
• Browse the Prime Music catalog, easily adding music to your library to build and mix with your own music collection
• Download Prime songs, albums, and playlists easily and quickly for offline playback on mobile devices
• All for free with Amazon Prime membership
With Amazon Music, you can:
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Control your music from your home screen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
• You can also listen to music in your Amazon Music library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, iOS device, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
- 5 GB of free cloud storage space for all Amazon customers
- Free unlimited photo storage for Amazon Prime members
- Enjoy automatic photo backup with the Auto-Save feature
- Keep your photos safe, even if your device is lost or damaged
- Share your photos on Facebook, through email, and other apps
- Instantly see your photos at Amazon.com/CloudDrive or on your tablet, Fire TV, or Kindle Fire
Amazon Cloud Drive is your place for everything digital. Cloud Drive offers free mobile apps, secure access from any computer, and it’s built in to your Amazon devices—so you can access your digital content everywhere you are.
Learn more at www.amazon.com/clouddrive/learnmore
Two-hour delivery is FREE and one-hour delivery is available in most areas for just $7.99. Prime Now is available from early morning to late night, seven days a week.
• Currently available in select areas of New York City, Miami, Baltimore, and Dallas
• An Amazon Prime membership is required to check out (non-Prime members can browse as a guest)
• Enjoy a streamlined shopping experience - add items to cart directly from search results
• Track your deliveries - watch as your courier makes their way to you
Download the Amazon Local Android app to:
• View and buy deals within seconds on your Android smartphone
• Use deals directly without printing vouchers
• Set preferences to get deals tailored for you
With our nifty app you can:
• Search for deals, then sort and filter the search results
• Quickly mark deals as used and see your unused deals
• Receive notifications for deals
• Decide whether you’d like to receive emails or push notifications or both for your cities
• Lock the app with a passcode for added security
• Share deals with your friends and family
• Voice Search
• Simple Navigation
• Playback Controls
• Keyboard for simple text entry
• Works with Amazon Fire TV Stick
• Support for Amazon Fire TV with software version 1.4.1
• Designed for simple navigation and playback control
• For game play use the remote included with your Fire TV or the optional Amazon Fire game controller
• Multicast enabled router required
• Make sure the device with the Fire TV Remote App is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Fire TV.
• Make sure another device isn't currently display mirroring to your Fire TV, as this will prevent the Fire TV Remote App from pairing.
• If you have advanced settings set up on your Wireless router, make sure Multicast support is enabled.
Still having trouble?
• Disconnect the power cord from your Fire TV for three seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Or, on your Amazon Fire TV Remote press and hold the Select button and the Play button at the same time until Fire TV restarts (about five seconds).
• On the device with the app, clear the application data for the Fire TV Remote app. On Android devices, go to Settings > Apps > Fire TV > Clear data.
• Reboot the mobile device and then open the app again.
View your pending orders and confirm shipments. Receive a notification when your product sells.
Search, sort and filter your inventory items. Update prices and quantities on the go.
Search for new items to sell on Amazon
Check current prices, sales rank, and customer reviews of items on Amazon by using text search or scanning barcodes.
Estimate the profitability of your items before you sell
Add product cost information to see the estimated profitability of your items after primary Selling on Amazon and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees.
List your items for sale
Create listings on Amazon quickly and easily.
Respond to customer messages
Provide great customer service by responding to customer questions quickly with the app.
Support from Amazon
Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
Secure access to your Amazon Seller account
All activity is routed through Amazon's servers.
ALWAYS READY, CONNECTED, AND FAST. Just ask.
The Amazon Echo App turns your Android smartphone or tablet into a remote control for even more ways to control and get more out of your Amazon Echo. Amazon Echo is always ready to play your favorite music, provide weather and news updates, answer questions, create lists, and much more. Echo's brain is in the cloud, so it continually learns and adds more functionality over time. The more you use Echo, the more it adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
HOW IT WORKS
Tucked under Echo's light ring is an array of seven microphones. These sensors use beam-forming technology to hear you from any direction, even while it's playing music. Interactions with Amazon Echo are automatically mirrored visually on your Amazon Echo App, providing more information as you want it. And the free Amazon Echo App lets you easily manage your alarms, music, shopping lists, and more wherever you are.
FAST WI-FI and EASY SET UP
Connect to your home's Wi-Fi network using the free Amazon Echo App, with its simple guided setup. Now you can stream all of your music, radio stations, and have access to news and information, all by voice -- or with the Amazon Echo App's intuitive interface.
• Membership-only prices up to 60% off
• Free, instant membership
• Ability to login using your amazon.com credentials
• International shipping available to 65+ countries
• Available for download internationally in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
• Set reminders for upcoming events
• 360 degree, on-model video
Note: This app is intended for use by customers receiving deliveries in the Seattle and Los Angeles metropolitan areas. All purchases made on AmazonFresh are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the Web. Prices are in U.S. dollars.
Your business, powered by Amazon
Process simple transactions on the fly or customize the programmable register to fit your business with categories, images, product variations and more.
Fast, reliable deposits
Next-day deposits to your bank account for swiped transactions and up to $1,000 per day for manually keyed transactions. Not all banks support next day deposits.
Support when you need it
Access to award-winning, live customer support from Amazon.
Rely on the same trust and technology that powers millions of Amazon.com purchases.
No monthly fees or long-term contracts
No fees for chargebacks, refunds, or international cards. No long-term commitments.
At-a-glance insights help you understand customer spending like never before, right in the app.
How do you get started?
- Download the free app and enter some basic information to create your Amazon Payments account
- Order a Secure Card Reader on Amazon.com
- Connect the Secure Card Reader to your mobile phone or tablet and start accepting cards
Amazon Local Register features:
- Take credit and debit card payments
- Record cash transactions
- Customize your register with saved product images and prices
- Give customers printed or e-mail receipts
- Customize tax, tips, and signature settings
- Easily issue full and partial refunds or resend receipts
- Password-protect sensitive account information and sales reports
- No monthly fee or fees for processing chargebacks
Amazon Local Register is compatible with the following Android phones and tablets:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Kindle Fire HD and HDX 7''
- Kindle Fire HD and HDX 8.9''
With Surprise! by Amazon, you can:
• Send a quick e-card or personalize it with just the right sentiment and customize it with a photo, video, audio greeting, personal message, or handwritten signature
• Add an Amazon.com Gift Card
• Select an animated "reveal" to wrap your Surprise
• Build an Occasion Timeline by adding Friends & Family from Facebook, your device's calendar and contacts
• Automatically sync occasions with Amazon's Friends & Family Gifting program
Surprise! by Amazon is available on phones and tablets for Android OS 4.0 & up.
• Scan and redeem vouchers quickly, with one tap
• Search for a voucher using the code or customer name
• Add the bill amount and employee initials to track performance of your deal
• View changes instantly in the AmazonLocal Business Portal
• Use the app with any Android 2.2 or newer device with a back-facing camera
It’s free! To use, simply download and sign in with your AmazonLocal Business Portal account. To learn more about using this app or becoming an AmazonLocal merchant, please contact us at (866) 395-6793.