EC2, ELB, RDS, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks customers can use the app to browse resources and view configuration details, metrics, and alarms. EC2 users can perform instance lifecycle operations, manage Elastic IPs and Security Groups, and create snapshots of connected EBS volumes. Service Health Dashboard notifications provide real-time information on service availability, and users with billing permissions can monitor total service charges.
The AWS Console for Android requires an existing AWS account. Simply sign in using your account credentials and select your region in the menu. Note that if you sign in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user account, you need to use the account alias that was included in the email address from your administrator. If you use AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we recommend using either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.
We regularly release new features. Tell us what you want to do with the app using the feedback link in the app’s menu.
AWS re:Invent is the largest gathering of developers and technical leaders from the AWS community. Take advantage of 175+ sessions, hands-on labs, certifications and other activities to gain deeper skills and knowledge of the AWS Cloud. Bring your entire technical team and walk away with everything you need to thrive in the AWS Cloud. AWS re:Invent 2013 will be taking place in Las Vegas at the Venetian from Nov. 12 to Nov. 15.
For more information about AWS re:Invent visit www.reinvent.awsevents.com
Fique por dentro de todas as sessões, palestrantes e horários, do maior evento da Comunidade Cloud Computing no Brasil.
Compartilhe, programe-se e vote em suas palestras favoritas diretamente do seu aparelho celular.
Disponível para dispositivos com sistema operacional Android 2.2 ou superior.
In order to begin enrollment in the Authenticator application, you will need a configuration code provided by your sponsoring Service Provider, such as your financial institution that has added Authenticator to its security process.
You are required to submit the code generated by the Authenticator after your login screen asks you to provide a ‘Verification Code’. The iWelcome Authenticator can generate verification codes for multiple accounts.
SSH and Telnet features:
- Support for SSH, Telnet or local console terminal sessions
- SSH with username, password or key authentication
- VT100, VT220 and XTerm-256color terminal emulation
- Extended 101-keys support on full touch and keyboard devices
- Support for hardware, software or external bluetooth keyboards
- Multiple terminal sizes, auto-resizing, and customizable terminal colors
- Virtual Machine actions: Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- Host actions: Reboot, Shut Down, Disconnect/Connect, Enter/Exit Maintenance Mode
- View Memory, CPU and Storage usage of Hosts and VM’s
- Browse network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters
- Support for ESXi vSphere Hypervisor and vCenter Server
- vCMA server is NOT required to use this app
- Take Snapshots and Revert to current Snapshot
- View and manage Alarms
Amazon Web Services (AWS) features:
- Start, Stop, Terminate, Reboot EC2 Instances
- View EC2 Instance Details, Status and System Logs
- Create and Delete S3 Buckets
- Browse S3 Files and Folders, View File Information and Meta Data
- Delete, Rename and Make Public S3 Files
Active Directory management tasks:
- Create Users & Groups
- Unlock Accounts
- Reset User Passwords
- Manage User and Group Membership
- Disable/Enable User Accounts
- Edit Account Logon Names and Options
- Move Users and Groups
- Delete Users and Groups
- Browse directory tree or Search
VNC, ARD & RDP Features:
- Connect to Linux, Mac or Windows computers with VNC
- Connect to Windows computers using the RDP protocol
- Support for Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) connections to Mac computers
- See the desktop of the computer and control the mouse and keyboard
- Pan, Zoom, Left and Right click, extended keys support
- Support for Tunnelling VNC connections over SSH
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
★★★★★ "It’s easy to use and fast!"
“When something misbehaved on the network, it usually meant running back to a PC to figure it out. With IT Manager, I have it all in one place, in one app, freeing me to troubleshoot a switch, router, ssh, server, you name it.”
- Bill Adragna, Macomb County Community Mental Health
Use the IT Manager app to perform all your server Monitoring for FREE. In order to perform any administration tasks, you must purchase a subscription. A 30 day subscription is provided for FREE to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all your devices including Android, iOS and BlackBerry.
IT Manager is brought to you by a team who have been building mobile IT administration apps for the last 13 years. If you encounter any technical issues, we invite you to contact us directly at email@example.com and we will help you to resolve the issue. If you report your issue through the review system, we will not be able to contact you to help fix the problem as the reviews are anonymous.
Através dele você poderá encontrar formas criativas de como economizar em sua conta de eletricidade, de uma maneira fácil e divertida.
Baixe o aplicativo e simule sua casa e poupe dinheiro implementando as sugestões para redução de consumo.
Além desse divertido e interessante simulador, ainda é possível utilizar seu telefone como lanterna e muito mais, faça o download e descubra!
Player For Wordpress
For people who want to super power their blogs with audio or video, sell media with
secure urls keeping everything private and secure.
Media manager and Wordpress plugin for amazon s3. Images, Video, Audio Streaming
create account or login
S3Bubble File Manager For Amazon S3 Web Services Stream directly from amazon s3 via our wordpress plugin Share large files between clients add user buckets
MobilePASS provides powerful identity protection and convenient access control for:
- SaaS applications
- Terminal Server
- Citrix applications
- Outlook Web Access
- Customer-facing online services such as e-banking sites, eLearning education portals and healthcare record sites
To use this application, you first need to enroll it with the appropriate enrollment credentials. These credentials should be provided to you by your administrator.
• Tap to dial over 2,000 suppliers wherever you are in the world
• Tap to open websites for instant viewing
• Tap to open mobile friendly websites for better results
• Read Blue Line Specials posted daily by your key suppliers
• Redeem thousands of dollars in supplier coupons
• Find your multi-line reps for easy contact
• Book mark your “favs” - favorite suppliers
• Enjoy a clutter free app with only one supplier ad a day
• Visit the Galleria to see what’s new, what’s on special, what’s hot
PPAI, SAGE, ASI, Promotional Products Industry.
Replacing your current hardware tokens with a convenient app.
Supports creating multiple tokens within the single app.
Provision tokens using the simple interface or using the QR scan. Android Token supports KeyUriFormat for provisioning tokens.
Works with AWS and Google Two Factor authentication and any other OATH compliant multi-factor solutions.
Protect access to the app with an option PIN code to secure the tokens on the smart phone.
More from developer
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
With the free Amazon music app, you can play music stored on your Android phone or tablet, download or stream your music from your Amazon library, or shop for new music.
To listen to your music in the app:
• Start with music you’ve bought from Amazon in the past. When you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your library for free. So will MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you bought from Amazon since 1998.
• Play music that is already stored on your Android phone or tablet.
• Shop over 27 million songs, right in the app. Discover new music, bestsellers, and free music from rising artists.
• Buy any AutoRip CD on Amazon.com and get the MP3 version for free.
• Import your music collection from iTunes or your MP3 music folders. Visit amazon.com/cloudplayer from a computer to get started.
With the Amazon music app, you can:
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Control your music from your home screen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
• You can also listen to the music in your Cloud Player library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
Shoppers are able to access any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app by simply selecting their desired Amazon country store. Amazon customers have full access to their existing cart, wish lists, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, order history, 1-Click settings and can also take advantage of Amazon.com' Subscribe & Save. All purchases made on the Amazon App are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the web.
** Requires Android OS 2.1 & up and rear facing camera.
*** The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for "Amazon Tablet" to install the app and begin shopping.
Important note regarding permissions. The Amazon App requires access to the following services to operate properly:
Location: due to the fact that this is now a world wide app, location permissions are required to support a delivery service feature offered by Amazon in France and Japan. Only in those stores is the location data required or used. In those locations you are able to request delivery to a convenience store closest to your current location. That service is not available in other Amazon countries.
Phone calls: within the app you are able to place a call to Amazon Customer Service. Tap Menu -> More -> Help -> Call Customer Service, and we will place the proper number in the phone app and dial it.
Take pictures: bar code scanning and image search require access to the camera function if you choose to start the bar code scanner from the app.
Account Permissions: This permission is used by the Amazon app suite for account authentication on select handsets.
** The current release supports Android tablets that are 7" to 10" with resolutions from 600x1024 to 1600x2560 with Android OS 4.0.3 and up.
On Android devices with both WiFi and cellular radios, we access the phone only to determine which radio to use depending on the strength of signal. On WiFi only products, this permission isn't applicable, but Android's security model requires us to ask on all installations. In order to securely send and receive push notifications on your device (should you choose to do so), we need to use the following permissions: "Receive data from Internet" and "Prevent tablet from sleeping".
Download the Amazon Local Android app to:
• View and buy deals within seconds on your Android smartphone
• Use deals directly without printing vouchers
• Set preferences to get deals tailored for you
With our nifty app you can:
• Quickly mark deals as used and see your unused deals
• Receive notifications for deals
• Decide whether you’d like to receive emails or push notifications or both for your cities
• Lock the app with a passcode for added security
• Share deals with your friends and family
Search for products using four easy methods:
• Scan a barcode: Amazon’s barcode scanner will match your item and provide Amazon and merchant product pricing in seconds.
• Snap a picture: This app uses Amazon’s photo matching algorithm to instantly match your picture to books, DVDs, CDs, video games, and more.
• Say the product name: Speak your search queries and use voice search to return accurate product matches and Amazon’s pricing.
• Type your search: Type the product name to retrieve instant matches.
• Buy directly from the app: Buy with confidence and complete a secure purchase directly from the app.
Price Check provides access to Amazon.com product descriptions and customer reviews to guide you in making informed purchase decisions. When you find a low price while using the Price Check app, simply log into your Amazon account to complete a secure purchase. Price Check also supports add to Wish List; sharing via Twitter, Facebook, text message or e-mail link; immediate purchasing using 1-Click ordering and Amazon Prime.
All products are from the US catalog; all prices are in US dollars. Price Check is compatible with Android devices with auto-focus cameras and Android 2.1 or greater.
The categories available within Price Check include: Books, Textbooks, Movies, Music, Video Games, CDs, Electronics, Home & Garden, Automotive, Baby, Beauty, Camera & Photo, Cell Phone & Services, Clothing, Computers, Grocery, Health & Personal Care, Home Improvement, Industrial & Scientific, Jewelry, Kindle, Kitchen & Dining, Magazines, Music Instruments, Office Products, Patio & Garden, Shoes, Software, Sports & Outdoors, Video, & Watches.
* Copyright: © 2011 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- 5 GB free makes it easy to get started protecting your memories
- Your photos and personal videos (up to 20 minutes in length) are automatically saved to your Cloud Drive (when Auto-Save is turned on)
- It’s easy to upload individual photos, personal videos, and entire albums
- Relive your memories from your phone, tablet and computer
- Share your Cloud Drive photos using apps on your phone, including Facebook and email
Included in the Amazon Student App:
- Instant Price Checks: Scan a barcode—check a price: It’s that easy. Shop smarter and compare prices on textbooks and everything else you buy, no matter where you are. Access Amazon.com’s low prices and vast selection to buy books, music, DVDs, electronics, apparel, and just about anything else from your phone.
- Sell Your Stuff: Turn your used stuff into Amazon.com Gift Cards. Just scan a textbook, game, movie, or gadget you no longer need and see the trade-in value for any eligible item. Ship it for free and get an Amazon.com Gift Card to spend on millions of items on Amazon.com.
- FREE Two-Day Shipping: The Amazon Student program offers college students FREE Two-Day Shipping for six months with Amazon Prime shipping benefits.
•Membership-only prices up to 60% off
•Free, instant membership
•FAST, FREE SHIPPING IN US
•Ability to login using your amazon.com credentials
•International shipping available to over 50 countries
•Available for download internationally in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
•Set reminders for upcoming events
•360 degree, on-model video
Note: This app is intended for use by customers receiving deliveries in the Seattle and Los Angeles metropolitan areas. All purchases made on AmazonFresh are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the Web. Prices are in U.S. dollars.
CREATE A LIST, CHECK IT TWICE
• Fun and easy way for your child to build a Wish List of their favorite items and send to Santa.
CUSTOM, KID-FRIENDLY CATALOG
• Your child can browse thousands of family-friendly toys, games, books, sporting goods, video games, movies and TV shows.
EASY TO SHARE
• Review and edit your child’s custom wish list and share it via email with grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters and family friends.
• Wish Lists created with the Amazon Santa App can only be viewed by contacts parents select.
With just a little help, your kids can select gift items they really want from Santa and put together a Christmas Wish List that you can easily and safely share with others.
With the tap of a finger, kids and their parents can explore by product category or type a search to find the perfect gift and instantly create a Wish List. Parents can review and edit the Wish List as needed, and easily share each child’s list with grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters, and family friends. Wish Lists shared via the Amazon Santa app can only be viewed by family and friends who receive the Wish List link. The list shows recipients wished-for items, including those that have already been purchased, helping to eliminate duplicate gifts.
• Scan and redeem vouchers quickly, with one tap
• Search for a voucher using the code or customer name
• Add the bill amount and employee initials to track performance of your deal
• View changes instantly in the AmazonLocal Business Portal
• Use the app with any Android 2.2 or newer device with a back-facing camera
It’s free! To use, simply download and sign in with your AmazonLocal Business Portal account. To learn more about using this app or becoming an AmazonLocal merchant, please contact us at (866) 395-6793.