EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks customers can use the app to browse resources and view configuration details, metrics, and alarms. EC2 users can perform instance lifecycle operations, manage Elastic IPs and Security Groups, and create snapshots of connected EBS volumes. Service Health Dashboard notifications provide real-time information on service availability, and users with billing permissions can monitor total service charges.
The AWS Console for Android requires an existing AWS account. Simply sign in using your account credentials and select your region in the menu. Note that if you sign in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user account, you need to use the account alias that was included in the email address from your administrator. If you use AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we recommend using either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.
We regularly release new features. Tell us what you want to do with the app using the feedback link in the app’s menu.
AWS re:Invent is the largest gathering of developers and technical leaders from the AWS community. Take advantage of 175+ sessions, hands-on labs, certifications and other activities to gain deeper skills and knowledge of the AWS Cloud. Bring your entire technical team and walk away with everything you need to thrive in the AWS Cloud. AWS re:Invent 2013 will be taking place in Las Vegas at the Venetian from Nov. 12 to Nov. 15.
For more information about AWS re:Invent visit www.reinvent.awsevents.com
SSH and Telnet features:
- Support for SSH, Telnet or local console terminal sessions
- SSH with username, password or key authentication
- VT100, VT220 and XTerm-256color terminal emulation
- Extended 101-keys support on full touch and keyboard devices
- Support for hardware, software or external bluetooth keyboards
- Multiple terminal sizes, auto-resizing, and customizable terminal colors
- Virtual Machine actions: Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- Host actions: Reboot, Shut Down, Disconnect/Connect, Enter/Exit Maintenance Mode
- View Memory, CPU and Storage usage of Hosts and VM’s
- Browse network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters
- Support for ESXi vSphere Hypervisor and vCenter Server
- vCMA server is NOT required to use this app
- Take Snapshots and Revert to current Snapshot
- View and manage Alarms
Amazon Web Services (AWS) features:
- Start, Stop, Terminate, Reboot EC2 Instances
- View EC2 Instance Details, Status and System Logs
- Create and Delete S3 Buckets
- Browse S3 Files and Folders, View File Information and Meta Data
- Delete, Rename and Make Public S3 Files
Active Directory management tasks:
- Create Users & Groups
- Unlock Accounts
- Reset User Passwords
- Manage User and Group Membership
- Disable/Enable User Accounts
- Edit Account Logon Names and Options
- Move Users and Groups
- Delete Users and Groups
- Browse directory tree or Search
VNC, ARD & RDP Features:
- Connect to Linux, Mac or Windows computers with VNC
- Connect to Windows computers using the RDP protocol
- Support for Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) connections to Mac computers
- See the desktop of the computer and control the mouse and keyboard
- Pan, Zoom, Left and Right click, extended keys support
- Support for Tunnelling VNC connections over SSH
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
★★★★★ "It’s easy to use and fast!"
“When something misbehaved on the network, it usually meant running back to a PC to figure it out. With IT Manager, I have it all in one place, in one app, freeing me to troubleshoot a switch, router, ssh, server, you name it.”
- Bill Adragna, Macomb County Community Mental Health
Use the IT Manager app to perform all your server Monitoring for FREE. In order to perform any administration tasks, you must purchase a subscription. A 30 day subscription is provided for FREE to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all your devices including Android, iOS and BlackBerry.
IT Manager is brought to you by a team who have been building mobile IT administration apps for the last 13 years. If you encounter any technical issues, we invite you to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to resolve the issue. If you report your issue through the review system, we will not be able to contact you to help fix the problem as the reviews are anonymous.
Never wake up to an unexpected bill again! Track cost data in line with new deployments or marketing campaigns that drive your service usage. Get an awareness of your cost right down to an average hourly level and understand what drives cost at a granular level.
Manage your spend - know at any time of the day or month what your balance is, and analyse your spend over the last hour, day, week or month.
If you haven't already, just create CloudVertical user account and provide your AWS credentials. Then simply login to the CostMeter using your newly created account and app will start providing useful information on your Cloud Costs almost immediately.
CloudVertical's Cloud Cost Meter allows you to get a snapshot of your Cloud Costs within seconds, anytime of the day or night.
- AWS Account Balance
- Multiple AWS Account Support
- EC2 Individual Instance Costs
- Analyse Cost over Custom Time Frame
- Multi Currency
- Private Cloud Cost Metering
- Usage Data
... and more
Highlights of capabilities include --
• Monitoring for the following Amazon Web Services (AWS) products, based on metric data collected via CloudWatch:
o AWS AutoScaling Groups
• Support for Grok Autostacks
• Monitoring for Custom Metrics
• One way integration of Grok with DataDog via the Grok CLI
• Automatic Instance Selection functionality
• Data visualization of Grok's calculated "anomaly likelihood" for monitored instances and metrics on three time-view Tabs: Hour, Day or Week, each sorted by name or degree of anomaly
Download amazing app and manage your cloud servers directly from your pocket!
The e24cloud mobile app gives you full control over your infrastructure in the cloud.
The e24cloud mobile app allows you to:
- manage your cloud infrastructure,
- check the current status of your servers,
- live monitor the performance and workloads of your servers,
- deploy live adjustments to your cloud servers configuration,
- do backups,
- turn on/off and restart your cloud servers,
- contact our support, write tickets, read answers etc.
What is e24cloud?
- Same features as Amazon AWS for 3x less money in secure european data center.
- Scalable and elastic cloud servers.
- API 100% compatibile with AWS.
- Great value and freedom of choice.
What You get?
- Fully capable cloud servers with API compatibile with AWS.
- Pay as you go - only for the cores and memory youreally need.
- Zero investment in infrastructure, no commitment.
- Servers with easy and live performance scaling to fit your needs.
- Our servers operates only in EU data centers.
From the developer of OfficeSuite, QuickWrite is a multilingual keyboard app with intelligent contextual word prediction. Easy to set-up and time-saving QuickWrite conveniently integrates with any application on your device and makes typing quick and fun. From text messaging, email and Facebook to professional text editing in mobile office applications QuickWrite will initiate as you start typing, will provide keyboard language and layout of your choice and will predict your next word before you even pressed a key.
QuickWrite improves as you type by learning from your way of writing and typical patterns. The more you use the app, the better the word prediction will get. Gesture or swipe writing improves your typing speed even more.
Use with QuickSpell by MobiSystems to get extra spelling features – QuickSpell will underline misspelled words and will offer correct spelling alternatives. Get QuickSpell from Google Play or MobiSystems mobile store.
QuickWrite seamlessly integrates with OfficeSuite Pro and is specially optimized to document editing in OfficeSuite. Users of OfficeSuite can now enjoy
• Multilingual support and multi-layout keyboards for some languages.
• Contextual word prediction for 21 languages.
• The most probable word is put in bold in center position for easy selection.
• Word suggestions are dynamically changed and improved on each next letter that you type
• Intelligent self-learning text prediction. QuickWrite learns from your way of writing, most frequent words and word patterns.
• Contacts on your device are imported and used for the text prediction.
• Ability to add words to the current language database.
• User dictionary for new words that you add.
• Writing with gestures - also known as swipe writing
• Statistics about your typing and the performance of QuickWrite.
• Resizable keyboard height
• Customizable word adding behavior in QuickWrite.
• Ability to choose where to store spelling dictionaries – on the device memory or memory.
QuickWrite provides over 50 multilingual keyboards and layouts as follows: You can install as many layouts as you wish.
• English United States/qwerty
• English Great Britain/qwerty
• Spanish United States/spanish
• French Canada/qwerty
• Norwegian Bokmål/nordic
• Dutch Belgium/azerty
• Portuguese Brazil/qwerty
• Portuguese Portugal/qwerty
For 21 most used languages of today QuickWrite offers contextual text prediction:
• English US
• English UK
• Portuguese Brazil
At MobiSystems we take your privacy very seriously - QuickWrite will never collect your personal data, like passwords or credit card numbers. Internet access permission is used to download dictionaries only.
MoneyWise is money manager app that combines an expense manager, a bill reminder and a budget planner!
It provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using MoneyWise simple and intuitive user interface.
This is the Pro edition of MoneyWise Free
- Track and manage daily income and expense
- Account Transfer
- Customize accounts, categories, payer/payer
- Multiple accounts
- View Transactions of particular account/contact/category
- Grouping Transactions : categories, payer/payer, payment status, payment method, date
- Reminder for payment : Schedule recurring payments, Payment alerts
- Budget Planning : Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
- Supports local decimal separator
- View Monthly Revenue or Monthly Income Statistics by Date, Category, Payment Status, Payment Mode
- View Transactions of a particular budget
- Templates : Auto fill transaction
- Provides different fields for a transaction like payment method, reference no, payment status, notes etc
- 3 Widgets : Summary Widget, Monthly Widget, Quick Add
- 90 Different Currencies Symbols
- Different Currency Formats
- Different Date Formats
- Password Protection
- Backup and Restore to Dropbox
- Backup and Restore to SD Card
- 90 Currency converter
- Tip Calculator
- Tax Calculator
- Interest Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Near By ATM Finder
- Near By Bank Finder
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Internet and Location permission to convert currency, locate atm and bank
- Vibrate to remind payment
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Demo version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "email@example.com" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords : Expense, Revenue, Budget, budget planner, reminder ,payment, payments, accounts, accounts manager, Expense Manager, money manager, easy money manager, cash flow, cash book, Finance Expense Tracker, Finance manager, tracker, Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses, expense management, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance, personal finance, financisto, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, expensify, daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, smart financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, money, money saving app, money saver, easy money, pocket money, ledger, page once, mint, checkbook, book keeping, book keeper, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, mobile money manager, daily expense tracking, daily money management, tools for money, money monitor, monster , shopping, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer , bills reminder, bill reminder, bill tracker, bills organizer, bill organizer, bill tracking, bills organizer, bills tracking,bills manager,bill reminder,reminder,bill tracks.expense tracker,expenses, Bills reminder , expense, bills, bills monitor , bills agent , bill calendar , bills calendar , Bouncy bills, bouncy bill , mo bills , mo bill , my bills, bill organiser, remind, expense manager, expense organizer, money manager , money network, bills tracker ,
- Securely drop documents, presentations and photos to your colleagues with Files.
- Find experts in your organization and build a social network with Profiles.
- Join together with others to accomplish business goals through Communities.
- Influence and share your expertise through Blogs and Wikis.
- Get everyone on the same page using Bookmarks.
- Track your project progress to success with Activities.
- Share news, links and status across your network at any time.
In order to access your company Connections server, you will need a userid and password along with the URL address of the server. The app will prompt you for this information. To use this app, your company must have deployed IBM Connections 3.0.1 (or higher) with the latest APAR applied for mobile (Connections server 4.0 CR1 or higher is recommended). Connections 4.5 CR2 offers the highest level of performance and features. App management features are only available on servers which also have 184.108.40.206 CR2 or higher applied. Check with your company administrator if you aren't experiencing all of the capabilities described.
In order to access your Connections files on IBM SmartCloud Engage using the app:
- When you start the app tap IBM SmartCloud for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password for your account.
If you do not have IBM Connections deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, just log into IBM Greenhouse, which is an IBM product trial site.
- Using your web browser go to http://greenhouse.lotus.com
- Tap on Sign up Today to create your userid and password.
- Download this app. When you start the app tap IBM Greenhouse for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password that were created when you registered.
It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Connections administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about IBM Connections, go to the official product web site:
For details about IBM Connections on IBM Greenhouse, go to: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/lotus+greenhouse/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+lotus+connections.
For details about Connections Files on IBM SmartCloud Engage, go to:
Keep track of every change in your online store, collaborate with customers and keep your finger on the pulse of the events! With the help of OpenCart Mobile Assistant on your Android Phone there is no need to carry printed spreadsheets or a laptop. All you need is a OpenCart Mobile Assistant on your Android Mobile Phone!
NOTE: In order to connect OpenCart Mobile Assistant to your store you should upload there mobile-bridge.php file. In case if your application works incorrectly first of all try to update mobile-bridge.php to the most recent version.
You can download the latest version of bridge file at:
Remember to change default login and password.
See full documentation at http://mobile-store-assistant-help.emagicone.com
*** In case you have any questions or troubles contact us at email@example.com ***
- highly intuitive user interface
- control multiple online stores from one mobile device
- quick filters to check your orders and customers today/week/month and so on
- browse store statistics, see sales and trends
- keep in touch with your customers - make phone calls or send emails right from the software
- homescreen widget showing your store daily progress - number of new customers, orders and total sales
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines.
GoToAssist for Android gives you the freedom to deliver support from anywhere, at any time. Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1.) Download the GoToAssist app from Google Play and install on your Android device.
2.) Enter your existing GoToAssist credentials.
3.) Don't have an account? Tap on "Create Account" at the login screen to get your free account!
4.) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S2
• Samsung Google Nexus S
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy SIII
• Droid Razr
• HTC Evo 4G
• Asus Transformer
• Motorola Xoom
• Droid Bionic
• Droid 4
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 2.3.3 or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
NOTE: To use this free application, you can sign in with your existing GoToAssist Remote Support credentials or tap on "Create Account" at login screen to sign up for a free mobile plan. You will be able to provide unlimited live support with your free mobile plan and the best part is it doesn't expire!
Details and features:
• Asset overview with all positions and position details in your portfolio
• Charts of your assets grouped by category, sector and risk currency
• Account statement with the account entry details
• Access to the e-Post documents
• Overviews for the several transaction types
• Enter, approve or cancel stock market orders
• Enter, approve or cancel payments
• Scanning of payment slips
• Announce, approve of DTA orders
• Activate, deactivate and cancel of standing orders
• Receive and send of messages
• Enter of alias designations
• Easy way to start a phone call with the e-banking hotline from your location
No customer names are showed due to security reasons. Aliases can be entered instead of names. The
alias can be defined within VP Bank e-banking or in case of an e-banking plus contract, the superuser can define the alias. Therefore a maximum of discretion can be guaranteed.
• Valid e-banking contract
• Mobile phone with Android OS Version 2.3 or higher
Activation and Login:
1. As an e-banking plus user, your login to e-banking mobile has to be activated by your superuser at first.
2. Please start e-banking mobile and enter your user name and password. Afterwards, please hold the VP Bank Security Token against screen of your mobile device and login with the generated code. The first login requires the confirmation of the “Security advice e-banking mobile”.
Important security advice:
1. Protect your mobile phone with a PIN code: please use the auto-lock function and a passcode lock which can be defined on your mobile phone. Thereby, the mobile phone can be protected from unauthorized use by strangers.
2. Never disclose the security features for e-banking mobile: VP Bank will never send any request by e-mail or other channels to disclose security features such as password or username.
No information regarding the client is saved on the device.
We explicitly point out: Through the download and installation process as well as the use of the application and hereby connected points to third parties (e.g. Google Play, network operators, device manufacturer) a client relationship to the VP Bank can be derived. Third parties (e.g. Google) could hereby draw conclusions regarding an existing, a former or a future business relationship between the mobile device user and the VP Bank. The bank secrecy can not be guaranteed because of a possible disclosure of the bank relationship or bank information obverse third parties (e.g. lost of the smartphone).
The client or service user acknowledges that by using e-banking mobile from abroad he may in some circumstances violate the law of his country of domicile, such as import and export restrictions for encryption algorithms, or other foreign law, or that the use of the bank‘s e-banking mobile services is prohibited. It is the responsibility of the client to find out whether this is the case. The bank accepts no liability in this regard.
This application is exclusively intended for clients of VP Bank in Liechtenstein, Switzerland, BVI and Singapore. Costs from the mobile phone provider could occur through the download or the use of the application.
Fique por dentro de todas as sessões, palestrantes e horários, do maior evento da Comunidade Cloud Computing no Brasil.
Compartilhe, programe-se e vote em suas palestras favoritas diretamente do seu aparelho celular.
Disponível para dispositivos com sistema operacional Android 2.2 ou superior.
More from developer
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
With the free Amazon music app, you can play music stored on your Android phone or tablet, download or stream your music from your Amazon library, or shop for new music.
To listen to your music in the app:
• Start with music you’ve bought from Amazon in the past. When you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your library for free. So will MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you bought from Amazon since 1998.
• Play music that is already stored on your Android phone or tablet.
• Shop over 27 million songs, right in the app. Discover new music, bestsellers, and free music from rising artists.
• Buy any AutoRip CD on Amazon.com and get the MP3 version for free.
• Import your music collection from iTunes or your MP3 music folders. Visit amazon.com/cloudplayer from a computer to get started.
With the Amazon music app, you can:
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Control your music from your home screen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
• You can also listen to the music in your Cloud Player library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
Shoppers are able to access any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app by simply selecting their desired Amazon country store. Amazon customers have full access to their existing cart, wish lists, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, order history, 1-Click settings and can also take advantage of Amazon.com' Subscribe & Save. All purchases made on the Amazon App are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the web.
** Requires Android OS 2.1 & up and rear facing camera.
*** The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for "Amazon Tablet" to install the app and begin shopping.
Important note regarding permissions. The Amazon App requires access to the following services to operate properly:
Location: due to the fact that this is now a world wide app, location permissions are required to support a delivery service feature offered by Amazon in France and Japan. Only in those stores is the location data required or used. In those locations you are able to request delivery to a convenience store closest to your current location. That service is not available in other Amazon countries.
Phone calls: within the app you are able to place a call to Amazon Customer Service. Tap Menu -> More -> Help -> Call Customer Service, and we will place the proper number in the phone app and dial it.
Take pictures: bar code scanning and image search require access to the camera function if you choose to start the bar code scanner from the app.
Account Permissions: This permission is used by the Amazon app suite for account authentication on select handsets.
Enjoy features built especially for tablets, including a fun new way to set aside items – press and hold on any product image and fling it to the bottom of the screen. The items are saved in a tray that is available to you throughout the entire app, making it easy for you to get to your set aside items with one tap.
All purchases made on the Amazon app for Android Tablets are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the web. And just like the web experience, Android app customers enjoy the same functionalities of the Amazon Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, order history, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, and 1-Click settings. Customers are able to shop any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app.
** The current release supports Android tablets that are 7" to 10" with resolutions from 600x1024 to 1600x2560 with Android OS 4.0.3 and up.
On Android devices with GPS, we access location information only so that we can provide customers with the option to send packages to a nearby Amazon Locker (a feature only available in the US and UK currently). On Android devices with both WiFi and cellular radios, we access the phone only to determine which radio to use depending on the strength of signal. On WiFi only products, this permission isn't applicable, but Android's security model requires us to ask on all installations. In order to securely send and receive push notifications on your device (should you choose to do so), we need to use the following permissions: "Receive data from Internet" and "Prevent tablet from sleeping".
Download the Amazon Local Android app to:
• View and buy deals within seconds on your Android smartphone
• Use deals directly without printing vouchers
• Set preferences to get deals tailored for you
With our nifty app you can:
• Search for deals, then sort and filter the search results
• Quickly mark deals as used and see your unused deals
• Receive notifications for deals
• Decide whether you’d like to receive emails or push notifications or both for your cities
• Lock the app with a passcode for added security
• Share deals with your friends and family
Search for products using four easy methods:
• Scan a barcode: Amazon’s barcode scanner will match your item and provide Amazon and merchant product pricing in seconds.
• Snap a picture: This app uses Amazon’s photo matching algorithm to instantly match your picture to books, DVDs, CDs, video games, and more.
• Say the product name: Speak your search queries and use voice search to return accurate product matches and Amazon’s pricing.
• Type your search: Type the product name to retrieve instant matches.
• Buy directly from the app: Buy with confidence and complete a secure purchase directly from the app.
Price Check provides access to Amazon.com product descriptions and customer reviews to guide you in making informed purchase decisions. When you find a low price while using the Price Check app, simply log into your Amazon account to complete a secure purchase. Price Check also supports add to Wish List; sharing via Twitter, Facebook, text message or e-mail link; immediate purchasing using 1-Click ordering and Amazon Prime.
All products are from the US catalog; all prices are in US dollars. Price Check is compatible with Android devices with auto-focus cameras and Android 2.1 or greater.
The categories available within Price Check include: Books, Textbooks, Movies, Music, Video Games, CDs, Electronics, Home & Garden, Automotive, Baby, Beauty, Camera & Photo, Cell Phone & Services, Clothing, Computers, Grocery, Health & Personal Care, Home Improvement, Industrial & Scientific, Jewelry, Kindle, Kitchen & Dining, Magazines, Music Instruments, Office Products, Patio & Garden, Shoes, Software, Sports & Outdoors, Video, & Watches.
* Copyright: © 2011 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- 5 GB free makes it easy to get started protecting your memories
- Your photos and personal videos (up to 20 minutes in length) are automatically saved to your Cloud Drive (when Auto-Save is turned on)
- It’s easy to upload individual photos, personal videos, and entire albums
- Relive your memories from your phone, tablet and computer
- Share your Cloud Drive photos using apps on your phone, including Facebook and email
•Membership-only prices up to 60% off
•Free, instant membership
•FAST, FREE SHIPPING IN US
•Ability to login using your amazon.com credentials
•International shipping available to over 50 countries
•Available for download internationally in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
•Set reminders for upcoming events
•360 degree, on-model video
Note: This app is intended for use by customers receiving deliveries in the Seattle and Los Angeles metropolitan areas. All purchases made on AmazonFresh are routed through Amazon's secure servers just as they are on the Web. Prices are in U.S. dollars.
CREATE A LIST, CHECK IT TWICE
• Fun and easy way for your child to build a Wish List of their favorite items and send to Santa.
CUSTOM, KID-FRIENDLY CATALOG
• Your child can browse thousands of family-friendly toys, games, books, sporting goods, video games, movies and TV shows.
EASY TO SHARE
• Review and edit your child’s custom wish list and share it via email with grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters and family friends.
• Wish Lists created with the Amazon Santa App can only be viewed by contacts parents select.
With just a little help, your kids can select gift items they really want from Santa and put together a Christmas Wish List that you can easily and safely share with others.
With the tap of a finger, kids and their parents can explore by product category or type a search to find the perfect gift and instantly create a Wish List. Parents can review and edit the Wish List as needed, and easily share each child’s list with grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters, and family friends. Wish Lists shared via the Amazon Santa app can only be viewed by family and friends who receive the Wish List link. The list shows recipients wished-for items, including those that have already been purchased, helping to eliminate duplicate gifts.
• Scan and redeem vouchers quickly, with one tap
• Search for a voucher using the code or customer name
• Add the bill amount and employee initials to track performance of your deal
• View changes instantly in the AmazonLocal Business Portal
• Use the app with any Android 2.2 or newer device with a back-facing camera
It’s free! To use, simply download and sign in with your AmazonLocal Business Portal account. To learn more about using this app or becoming an AmazonLocal merchant, please contact us at (866) 395-6793.