You just need to enter the bus stop code (you'll see it at the bus shelter) and you'll be able to check how much time is left for all the lines that reach your bus stop, and their routes. Don't worry if you don't know the bus stop code, you can also select the stop from the map.
Other things you can do with the application:
• See the nearest bus stops
• See which lines stop on each bus stop
• See the route for each line, and transfers with other lines
• Save favorite stops so you can check them easily
• Search stops by name, city, line and operator company
• Check public transportation tickets and fares
• Or add a widget to your home screen so you don't even need to open the app
This service works for all TMB and AMB stops, so it includes all the following service operators: Authosa, Baixbus (Mohn, Oliveras, Rosanbus), SGMT, Soler i Sauret, TCC, TMB and TUSGSAL. This applications includes bus stops from the following towns in the Metropolitan Area: Barcelona, Badalona, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Castelldefels, Cornellà de Llobregat, El Prat de Llobregat, Esplugues de Llobregat, Gavà, Montcada i Reixac, Montgat, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Sant Just Desvern, Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Tiana and Viladecans. It is similar to the AMBtempsbus and iBus systems, but it is more complete.
The creators of this app have no relationship with these companies. Data is obtained from these operators, and may be inaccurate.
Warning: Widgets will stop working if you move the application to the SD card. It's a technical limitation in Android, so if you want to add widgets, you need to move the application to your internal storage.
• Location: locating the nearest bus stop and your position on the map.
• Files access: required for caching parts of the map.
• In-app billing: if you wish, you can donate to the project
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Not only displays the remaining time, Bus Time BCN is different from the rest because of its simplicity:
Basically the main screen of the application displays a list of your stops (which can store at any time) and with one click you can obtain the arrival time of all buses that pass through them.
The codes for each stop time are in the stops.
The data used by the application are obtained from AMB (AMBtempsbus: http://www.ambmobilitat.cat/Principales/Inicio.aspx), with which Bus Time BCN has no relationship and this information may be inaccurate.
The Stockholm Commute app finds the smartest trips for you. It searches all transport types available bus, metro, train, tram and boat.
- Plan your trip between two addresses / stops
- Search for all departure for a given station
- Real time timetable for stops
- Locate the nearest stop via GPS
- Trip presentation on map
- Subscribe to disturbance information and get notification if there is any problem with your trips
- Traffic status and deviations (in Swedish)
- Line maps for metro, commuter rail, Lidingöbanan, Roslagsbanan, Saltsjöbanan, Spårväg city, Nockebybanan och Tvärbanan
- View tickets and wallet balance on your travel card. See your SL ticket history. (SL Access, STHLM Traveling card)
- Swedish, English, Norwegian, Finnish and Spanish translations
Trajectes amb transbord, buscar horaris per a un dia determinat, menú lateral i nova interface gràfica!
Tota la informació del TRAM a la teva mà.
Has de córrer per agafar el TRAM o tens temps per prendre un cafè? No vols passar fred a la parada?
Amb InfoTRAM podràs saber quant temps queda pel pròxim tramvia i aprofitar el màxim el teu temps.
Podràs consultar els horaris, veure quina és la parada més propera i la seva localització, buscar horaris per a un dia determinat i tot en qualsevol moment i des de qualsevol lloc.
** AVIS IMPORTANT **
Donat que els horaris s’obtenen de la pàgina web oficial del TRAM i aquesta no sempre reflecteix els possibles retards o anul•lacions del servei, l’autor no es fa responsable de l’exactitud d’aquestes dades.
* Permisos de la aplicació:
Ubicació(GPS): Per determinar la posició actual i calcular la distància a les parades
Internet: Per poder consultar els horaris a la web del TRAM.
Per a qualsevol consulta, error o millora contacta amb mi a firstname.lastname@example.org
* Keywords: TRAM, trambaix, trambesos, tramvia, tmb, emt, tram via, barcelona, tranvia, baix llobregat, besos
A partir d'una informació bàsica (zones, viatges a la setmana...) l'aplicació s'encarrega de calcular quan et costaria fer els desplaçaments amb cada targeta de TMB i et mostra quina és la targeta amb la qual estalviaràs més diners.
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
Superimposed onto territory map, TMB Maps displays the location of your bus and metro stops and all the information related to them and its corresponding lines. You can choose between standard map view, satellite or hybrid. The information about the public transport network is downloaded locally to ease communication.
In addition, TMB Maps offers the following features:
Where am I: map and transportation services around the user's GPS location.
I want to go to: The popular route search engine of TMB that combines both bus and metro networks.
TMB iBus: the expected arrival time of buses coming to your stop.
Line Selector: allows checking out routes of your bus and metro lines, and even representing a journey combining both metro and bus.
Favorites: Save your frequent queries by adding a bookmark.
The application is available in three languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
You are in Rome and you need to know when the next bus is coming ? or find the nearest bus stop ? or what is the bus route of a line ?
Probus Rome is the leading Android application that answers to these questions.
With more than 180.000 users Probus Rome allows you to:
• easily have realtime waiting times at your finger tips
• manage your favourite geolocalized bus stop list
• plan your journey with the public transport (bus, underground, train)
• show bus route maps and connections
• search for nearby Atac bus stops
• show departure timetables
• search for nearby ticket offices
• see live travel news
• see realtime tweets from RomaMobilità and InfoAtac
• easy and simple user interface
• favourite stops list at your finger tips
• over 8600 searchable Atac stops in Rome
• GPS for a better data accuracy
• essential day-to-day application for locals,students,tourists for the public local transportation use.
• constantly updated,developed and improved
• attention and care to user requests
★ Stefano Arnone "The best app for live bus info Easy to play with, lots of info and it works! Indeed the best app on the market!"
★ Yabebal T. "The best app for rome public transport!"
★ Naomi C. "Great app Really useful to know when buses are coming. Easy to use with a lot of info."
★ Jennifer C. "Brilliant app. This app helped us plan our routes and got us back every time we found ourselves somewhere unfamiliar. Really flexible - you can plan a route ahead, or search for stops nearby, or key in a bus number to see all the stops on the route. It suggests different routes depending on low, medium or high walking preferences."
★ Nicko Ad. "Cool. Its make me riding a bus easier"
Probus Rome requires an Internet connection to retrieve the realtime bus waiting times and journey planner.
Probus Rome is an unofficial application and uses datas provided by muoversiaroma.it (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità) and is not responsible at all of the accuracy of waiting times and journey planner results.
Data source: ATAC, Roma Mobilità ( ATAC Autobus, Bus Roma, ATAC Metropolitana, Metro Roma)
For bug or suggestions do not hesitate to email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each report will be carefully considered to improve Probus Rome in every aspects.
Es la primera versión de esta aplicación, cualquier sugerencia o reporte de error enviar por favor a email@example.com
Properament aplicació disponible en catala.
Esta aplicación no esta desarrollada ni soportada oficialmente por la empresa Monbus - Hispanoigualadina. Por otro lado no me hago responsable en caso de errores u omisiones.
You can search for type of offer, surface, area, location, nearby offers or even find them on the map.
Further, you can find extra details about the industrial estate and town in which the offer is placed:
Average rent and sale prices
Total area offered
Average price is calculated by taking available offers from the last 12 months.
Finally, you can find information about water, energy and telecommunication services at industrial estate.
El servei Bicibox li permet utilitzar la bicicleta particular en els seus desplaçaments per la ciutat amb la tranquil•litat de disposar d’un aparcament protegit i segur.
Els principals objectius de Bicibox són fomentar entre els ciutadans l’ús de la bicicleta com a mitjà per a la mobilitat quotidiana i complementar altres serveis de transport públic, oferint un aparcament segur per a les bicicletes pròpies.
Més informació a http://www.bicibox.cat
Trobareu informació sobre el municipi, la geolocalització, el temps, la temperatura i l'estat del mar, la velocitat del vent, els serveis i les instal·lacions que hi trobaràs, els accessos, els aparcaments, els transports públics, les activitats que podràs fer, els serveis de primers auxilis i fotos.
A més, es pot comunicar qualsevol incidència sobre neteja, desperfectes, dutxes, etc. i fer-ne el seguiment i proposar millores.