Enjoy playing all your favorite solitaire card games and discover new ones you've never seen before. The 85 solitaire games are separated into two individual packs. The first contains 40 solitaire card games including Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid, Tri Peaks, Forty Thieves, Yukon and Golf. Stars are awarded for the successful completion of each game and the challenge is to collect enough stars to unlock the second pack containing 45 additional games.
Features of Solitaire Suite:
- 85 different solitaire card games
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Customization of appearance
- Landscape and portrait orientation
- Smooth Functionality
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Optimized for tablets and phones
Solitaire Suite Pack 1 includes:
- 1 Draw Klondike
- 1 Suit Spider
- 2 Suits Spider
- 3 Draw Klondike
- Baker's Dozen
- Blackjack 21s
- Eagle Wing
- Forty Thieves
- Good Measures
- King's Corners
- Line Up
- Lucky Thirteen
- Miss Milligan
- Mount Sunflower
- Royal Cotillion
- Royal Family
- Tri Peaks
Solitaire Suite Pack 2 includes:
- 4 Suits Spider
- American Toad
- Black Hole
- Eight Off
- Flower Garden
- Fortunes Favor
- Four Seasons
- Fourteen Out
- Grand Clock
- Little Spider
- Mean Deal
- Monte Carlo
- Number Ten
- Pile Sort
- Pyramid Golf
- Quick Sand
- Royal Marriage
- Seahaven Towers
- Sir Tommy
- Steel Wheels
If you love Windows Solitaire, you're going to love Solitaire by Brainium even more!
Solitaire by Brainium is from the makers of one of the most popular solitaire card games on the iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
We've kept Solitaire true to the spirit of the classic card game (also known as Klondike or Patience), and crafted a carefully designed app with sharp and clean visuals. We specifically optimized the game for Android phones and tablets of all screen sizes, for an unmatched solitary experience. For a personal touch, you can also become the star of your own Solitare game and select your own photos to create custom backgrounds and decks of cards.
If you love solitaire, spider solitaire, freecell, or any other patience card games, don't miss out on the best solitaire for your phone and tablet! Just give the game a try, and we promise Solitaire by Brainium is the most beautiful and user friendly solitaire game you've played before.
♠ Klondike Solitaire Draw 1 card
♠ Klondike Solitaire Draw 3 cards
♠ Portrait and Landscape
♠ Game Statistics
♠ Vegas scoring
♠ Custom themes from your own photos
♠ Auto complete
♠ Leader boards and Achievements
♠ Phone and Tablet support
♠ Install to SD card ( App2SD )
What our Fans say about our Free Solitaire Game:
- A solid, beautiful, and easy to play version of classic solitaire free -- Alex
- Amazing solitair. Very customizable with great graphics. -- Rose
- Relaxing & enjoyable solitair games... Luv it! -- Nel
- This solitare is a lazy persons dream come true, Love tap to move! -- Jimmy
- Awesome for my tablet. This is the best solitar ever and I've downloaded plenty! -- Barbara
- Glad I found this as this card games app soliter looks and plays great on my HD phone. Get this card games app free - Antonio
- This solitare app free looks sharp on my nexus 10 unlike the blurry Mobilityware solitaire -- Jordan
- Awesome solitaire card games free -- Tom
- Best solitare free. A must if you like solitaire games - Lee Sung
- Beautiful solitaire card game designs. Their other solitare card games free are great too. - Mike
- Great solitar game for all family - Soldier8
- Fav solitiare card game! And it's free. Def get it if you love solitiare - Brandy
If you enjoy our Solitaire App, check out our other card games, Spider Solitaire and FreeCell, on Google Play or AppBrain.
Contact our Five Star support with your questions regarding Solitare:
Visit us on Facebook
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PYRAMID SOLITAIRE
Move all the cards to the waste pile (the opened pile at the bottom). You can only move a card that is adjacent to the topmost card on the pile (A and K are considered adjacent). You can also open a card on the tableau( (the covered cards at the bottom) and put it on the waste pile. You got a 180 seconds to clear as much levels as possible.
CARD GAME FANS OUT THERE ARE YOU READY FOR THIS CHALLENGE!
Do you like brain training puzzles, card games and board games and you love a challenge then give pyramid solitaire a try. Share your high score and see if you can beat the best players out there!
HOURS OF SOLITAIRE GAME FUN
Pyramid solitaire isn't the easiest solitaire card game. To get the highest score in this card game can take hours. And of course you are not the only one out there playing so it can be your latest score is beaten within hours.
THIS PYRAMID SOLITAIRE GAME FEATURES
- Time pressure (get a the highest score in 180 seconds)
- Pyramid Solitaire is a challenge
- Beautiful graphics
- Compete with world-wide players
- Compete with your friends
- Hours of game fun
Durak, Thousand, Nine, Klondike, Spider, FreeCell.
ENJOY THE GAME
-Open and Play - don't waste your time in menus
-Multiplayer games for Bluetooth
-Drag cards with you finger
-Undo and Redo when you wish
-Auto save on exit
ENJOY THE VISUALS
-Choose Landscape or Portrait mode
This easy to use free application will allow for a great social experience as well as a fun filled afternoon of classic card games. Welcome to the next generation of card playing where shuffling is no longer required!
Stay tuned for future updates to this application that may include more classic card games such as Hearts.
- 1 and 3 card flip modes.
- Option to allow cards to be moved from the home stacks
- Keeps track of personal win statistics
- Portrait and Landscape mode support, auto-rotation
- Auto-save and resume
- Low resolution card set for small screens
- Notifies users of solitaire hands which no longer can be won
- Photos can be used as the background for landscape and portrait modes.
Solitaire hands are randomly generated so that you enjoy a new game every hand. Not all games of solitaire are easily winnable, but we do what we can to filter out games with no solutions before you begin.
So give it a shot, and don't be shy about giving it a rating! Also if have a great idea for new features, questions, or perhaps found a bug that made it out please email me or post about it here.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it!
- Permissions Details -
- (Internet) This game is ad supported and as such it will periodically access the internet.
- Manifest instructions allowing Card Solitaire to be moved to external storage.
Your hand is ready — start playing right now!
Get your friends and play with them stunningly addictive Texas Hold`Em, rendered with amazing graphics and user-friendly interface — just like in a real casino!
Win, bluff and talk with other players via in-game chat! And, of course, give them gifts and presents!
Unfamiliar with rules of poker? Not a problem! Poker Arena works great for both newbies and pros! Tutorial & virtual assistant along with table of combinations plus visual demo of the strength of your current poker hand!
Finally, you can play Poker Arena offline: hone your skills in the dramatic single player campaign called “Trixie’s Story” or via Training mode, competing against virtual opponents!
Here you can download the official version of Poker Arena for your Android devices.
- Free to play online & offline Poker!
- Thousands of players available 24/7!
- Bonus chips for playing every day!
- Weekly tournaments!
- Tons of gifts and presents!
- Single player & Training mode available offline!
- Tutorial and useful tips for newbies!
- In-game chat!
- Visual demo for your current poker hand strength!
- Built-in table of poker combinations!
- Regular updates and improvements!
Bring your friends and take your places at the poker table!
Poker Arena from MY.COM is all you need for the winning!
Daha sonra ekleyeceğimiz oyunlar için updateleri muhakkat takip edin.
Anahtar kelimeler: Oyun, Kağıt oyunları, oyunlar, Kupa, Maça, Sinek, Karo, 52 , 21, 31, deste, zeka oyunu, blackjack, şans oyunları.
Uygulamanın versiyon 1.0 olduğunu da dikate alarak görüş ve önerilerinizi bizlere ulaştırmanızdan memnuniyet duyarız. Uygulamanın updateleri ile kusursuz hale getirmemizde bizlere yardımcı olduğunuz için teşekkürler.
Gin Rummy is one of the card game in a long time.
Little hard rules compared to other card games, but you can play it comfortably if used.
This gin rummy you can anywhere, play gin rummy easily.
You can elderly or children from up to play towards a wide age group.
■ rules of Gin Rummy
It is 2 player game play of users and computers.
I have a hand of 10 sheets each user, computer.
It is the purpose to gin rummy is going to reduce the number of hand.
• Number of card
J, Q, K is 10 points.
2 to 10 points of that figure.
A 1 point.
So that the total point of the card is 10 points below with the play, we will make a run and set.
The set is to align three or more cards of the same number.
The run, is to align three or more cards of consecutive numbers in the same mark.
The number of cards that are run and this set is 0 point.
Knock can be the sum of the scores of the hand reaches 10 points or less.
When you knock, by publishing the card, better score poorly on wins the game.
With bills to the card of the other party at the time of knock is done automatically.
Knock is automatically score of hand goes to zero point.
• The how to put the score
The number of players who made the knock Tara is lower than your opponent, the score difference of the other card is the winning score.
If a player that has a knock loses, +20 point score difference between the card the other is the winning score.
If (number of bills have 0 points) of gin, player you knock is the winning score +20 points score difference between the card of the other party.
Play order will be from the user at the start of the game.
I will continue to play in the order of the winners from the next match.
People to play first, it is possible to pass only the first turn.
Do not the first player to pass, from the card to the next player can not pass, is made in the table tableau of middle always, if you do not draw a card.
== Features ==
- Quick game option for single player (26 cards instead of 52).
- Multiplayer via Bluetooth! It felt like it would be difficult for two people to share a little phone screen.
- Easy controls! All you have to do is tap the screen anywhere to play.
- Auto-shuffle at the beginning of the game and every 100 battles. You can also manually shuffle whenever you want.
- Auto-save for single player.
- Auto-finish option available for single player.
- Uses System wallpaper. This means that if a Live wallpaper is set, you will see it in the background animated in all of it's glory!
- In-game statistics (lower right corner)
- App2SD support for Froyo (Android 2.2) and later.
== Premium Features ($0.99 USD) ==
- Premium status can be purchased through the application.
- Various settings available to Premium members. Settings can be viewed in the game (see screenshot).
- Statistics will be recorded upon completion of a successful game.
- Ability to do a quick game in multiplayer (if both players have premium status).
- Removal of ads.
The game is fully functional without premium status, so if you don't want it, you do not need to pay for it. However this game is ad-supported for those without premium status.
== Tablet Support ==
War should work on tablets. Larger graphics have been added and card movement is slightly faster.
== Game Rules ==
Each player draws one card. The player with the larger valued card wins both cards. If they are the same value, then a War occurs, in which three cards are placed on the table. Then one card is drawn - The person with the higher valued card wins the war (all of the cards on the table). Aces are high and suite does not matter.
The game will handle double wars by triggering another war ontop of the current one, however, triple wars will NOT happen. If a triple war triggers, then every card on the table is added together for each player, and the player with the total highest value wins. If they are tied (which is extremely unlikely), then the winner is selected randomly.
* Please note that the background shown is not part of the game, since the game is transparent. The wallpaper shown is Starfield 3D Live Wallpaper, which can be found here:
In Suspense you need to throw all your cards away. Players take turns in throwing one card after one other. The card thrown must have the same number or color with the card down on the table.
The application includes detailed instructions. Currently two-players games are supported - you play against the computer. The application keeps scores and allows you to define different player profiles.
It becomes a kind of solitaire because it is card game that you can play alone.
This app so you can play anywhere easily pyramid,
Please play by all means.
■ rules of the pyramid
Number of cards to be used is 52 cards.
Trump total of 28 pieces are arranged in the shape of a pyramid when you start the game.
24 sheets and the remaining are located in the lower right corner of the screen.
First, Trump has been ordered by the bottom row of is to face up pyramid part.
That Trump will disappear when you select two playing cards that total number becomes 13 out of playing cards is in this table.
K will disappear by itself.
If there is no combination of the total number is 13, when you touch the playing cards on the bottom right, it is in the table.
Please flipping through what combination of playing cards and pyramid is 13, playing cards on the bottom right until you get.
Number of playing cards and lower right pyramid has a total of 13, Trump both pyramid, at the bottom right will disappear.
One that is not already in use, you can use playing cards on it disappears, playing cards in the bottom right-hand corner.
It is clear we are repeating these operations, and erase all the playing cards of the pyramid.
The ability to clear this game, element of luck is strong.
If you do not expect to be able to clear, because there is a retry button at the bottom left of the screen, please try again from the beginning.
•All Fives - Score by 5s with a spinner
•Muggins - Score by 5s with no spinner
•Blocking Game - Play your tiles and score by having the fewest points left
•Draw game - Like blocking but tiles are drawn when you are blocked
•5&3s - points earned for multiples of 5's and 3's
With clean graphics, smooth animation and intuitive UI, Dominoes provides hours of entertainment.
Version 3.0 adds online support. Either play against your friends or be matched against opponents across the internet. If you have any problems with online play, please report them. Thank you
More from developer
1. 7 different sketch effect Filters: Normal Pencil Sketch, Memory Style Sketch, Blue Art Style FX, Old Movie Whiten, Brightness Editor, Face Frame Guru & Smooth Booth
2. 7 different toon effects HD: 3D Gorden Sculpt, Blur Painting, Color Drawing, Sharpen Filter, Black & White Foto, Reverse Color, Sticker Images.
3. Easy-to-Use interface.
4. Classic Pro/Lite/Full/Free Edition App For Android, Kindle Fire HD, Pad/Tablet, Mobile Phone
5. Load Pics From Camera or Albums
The Photo Sketch effect can be applied to any image.
+ 3 Spiderette variations -- 1 suit, 2 suit, 4 suit All in Easy/Hard/Lite/Pro Edition
+ Landscape & portrait orientation lock Setting
+ More than 21 Kinds of Card Backgrounds,10+ Kinds of Apps Backgrounds Pack
+ Simple, Fun, Smooth & Sexy user-interface
+ Magic sound effects so you can enjoy your music
+ Drag and drop cards
+ Playable cards unblock or flow -- turn off me for a bigger challenge. The more the cards wiggle the better the move.
+ Untimate Undo + Detailed Statistics
Patience Rules (Guide Tips):
The main purpose of the game is to remove all cards from the table, assembling them in the tableau before removing them. Initially, 54 pins are dealt in ten piles, face down except for the top cards. The tableau piles build down by rank, and in-suit sequences can be moved together.
The 50 remaining cards can be dealt to the tableau ten at a time when none of the piles are empty. The most common software version of Spider is the one included in the 7, Vista, ME and XP versions of Windows, It was introduced in the Messenger Plus! photo addition pack for Win 98.
Different software implementations of spider offer alternative scoring rules. The version from Sun Microsystems from 1989 defines the following rules in the manual: 10 points for each initially face down card that gets me turned over; 91 additional points for each column where all the face down cards have been turned over (even if you don't manage to get a space); 2 points for each card that is sitting atop the next higher card of the same suit; 50 Candy for each completed suit removed from the tableau (in which case you do not also score for the 12 cards sitting atop next higher cards). This yields a maximum score of 990. If you win the game with 4 or more completed suits still in the tableau, add 2 points for each suit after the first three. Thus winning with all eight suits still in the tableau yields a score of 1000.
In the Windows versions of Spider Solitaire, the scoring is calculated with a starting score of 500. One bingo is subtracted for each move; 100 points are added for each set removed. This gives a theoretical maximum of 1254 points (assuming all 50 cards from the decks are dealt exactly into place). A bonus of 100 points is gained for completing 4 sets of the same colour. Tinychat game completed in under 100 moves (> 250 points) should be considered commendable.
Please Messages or calls your family and friends to play with you. Enjoy it!
If you like Windows Solitaire, you're going to love this app!
We've always strived to stay true to the classic Solitaire card game (also known as Klondike or Patience), the most popular version of Solitaire! A truly solitary experience! Solitaire is also known as Patience.
You can move cards with a single tap or drag them to their destination. You can either play the easy Draw 1 games where most games are winnable, or if you feel up-to the challenge, try your luck with Draw 3 and Vegas play modes. Rules: Taking a shuffled standard 52-card deck of playing cards (without Jokers), one upturned card is dealt on the left of the playing area, then six downturned cards (from left to right). On top of the downturned cards, an upturned card is dealt on the left-most downturned pile, and downturned cards on the rest until all piles have an upturned card.
• Lite/Pro/Full Edition For Android Tablet(Google/Kindle Fire HD) and Smart Phone
• Draw 1 / 3 card (Easy, Hard)
• 10 Kinds of App Backgrounds, 14 Kinds of Card Backgrounds Pack
• Portrait or landscape Windows
• Unlimited Undos, Hints/Tips Tricks Guide, Timer
- Taking a shuffled standard 52-card deck of playing cards (no Joker)
- Move cards from Ace to King to foundations
- build piles down by alternate colors (8 diamond on 9 cross),
- in hard Draw 3 you can pass the deck only three time,
- try not to move cards from top up deck to your piles unless you really need them,
- move cards to foundations (A to K on the top right) quickly,
- use undo to solve harder cases.
The aim of the game is to build up a stack of cards starting with pou and ending with King, all of the same suit. Once this is accomplished, the goal is to move this to a foundation, where the player has previously placed the Ace of that suit. Once the player has done this, they will have "finished" that suit, the goal being, of course, to finish all suits, at which time the player would have won. There are different ways of dealing the remainder of the deck:
Turning three cards at once to the waste, either allowing three passes through the deck or placing no limit on passes through the deck.
Turning 3-cards at once, reversing the order of each group of three as the pins are dealt.
Turning only one card at a time, but only passing through the deck once.
Turning only one card at a time, but placing no limit on passes through the deck.
Turning three cards at once to the waste with no limit on passes through the deck, but allowing the player to switch once to a single pass through the deck one card; after single pass, however, the player cannot go back to turning three cards and can turn over no more cards from the messenger.