Intercom for Android acts like a simple walkie talkie (two way radio):
·No Internet needed. It only uses local communications.
·No buddy list.
Sometimes you can't talk directly to people around you:
·Motorbike communications. Rider-copilot. There are special headsets for all types of helmets.
·Inter vehicle communications (up to 100 meters / 238 feet). Motorbikes, cars, ...
·Sports (ski, cycling, hiking, climbing).
·Noisy environments (construction, concerts, etc.)
Remember, with Intercom for Android you will not be charged and you will not waste data from your data plan.
*Bluetooth headsets are supported on Android 2.2+ devices.
*We recommend specialized headsets for each use case, just find the one that fits you best.
-Camera/trackball button PTT
-own Privacy Code(like your own chan) and Invite
-theme and icon
please try free version first.
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
if the net indicator wont turn green after switching on or the default server is too populated, please try another one:
press menu->options->change "andro-ix.com" to "andro-ix.de" in the first field->press apply->switch on
This application can make you communicate with other peoples.
Very Easy to communicate using this Wifi Walkie Talkie App:
- Easy install app
- Use Wifi / Cellular to connection
- Let's ask your friend to install this application too, so you and your friends can communicate easily
- Just Tap "PRESS ME" To begin communicate
- Other feature is,, very funny cartoon and must be your children like this.
Come on, Let's install Wifi Walkie Talkie App..
Chat with friends or strangers.
Save your time and money.
· Chat rooms and photo sharing
· Chat history
· Create private channels
Internet connection required.
Any inappropriate channels and usernames will be banned.
Sound quality depends on:
· Your internet connection
· Smartphone CPU
Please send us some feedback (see options page)
A few examples how you can use this app:
* outside work: a construction site, garden
* baby monitor (you can use function to continuous transmission)
* paintball game, hide-and-seek etc
Communication range depends on device and terrain.
Approximate, tested ranges:
- if you use separate Wifi AP: range up to 200 meters in free area
- if you use Mobile Wifi AP, Wifi-Direct: range about 100 meters in free area
Now download and install PMR, push to speak button, hold and speak to one or many friends.
If you are in a dorm, cruise ship, hotel, building or any other facility that charges internet ridiculously then you need this to avoid heaps of charges on SMS and voicecalls.
This is a broadcast utility when you are in a single Wifi Network, truly amazing.
Download this FREE app now!
- Broadcast Audio on all the devices.
- Multi Cast Audio on Devices which are registered on particular IP Address you have chosen.
- Unicast Address which will get audio only for one device.
- Touch to Talk or Just Tap on Walkie.
- Free to use.
- Make a voice chat with your friends
- Send and receive files and folders over Wi-Fi at high speed
- Use group chat
- Send private messages
- Create your own Wi-Fi local network in one step
Ways to use the application:
- Communication into the open air
- Conversation in wireless networks of your office, dorm, university or school
- Get acquainted in a public Wi-Fi networks
- Bluetooth replacement for data transfer
- Baby monitor
- Talks in a loud environment
- Team talks in collective games (paintball, airsoft, and the like)
We recommend you to install the Lite version at first to test the app on your device.
Stop wasting your money and time using calling cards for international calls!
TalkU let you make free and cheap phone calls to anyone over WiFi and 3G/4G data networks without using any cell minutes. You can save up to 90% comparing to your phone company.
* Get a real US phone number for free
* Turn your Tablet into a phone
* Add a second line to your phone
TalkU, the new way to talk, text, and share.
◆◆◆◆◆ Why use TalkU ◆◆◆◆◆
Free Calls & Text Message
- Unlimited free calling & texting between TalkU users
- Make calls and send texts to any phone numbers worldwide without payment!
- No roaming costs, even when calling from abroad
Cheap International Calls
- Call any mobile/landline phone numbers in over 200 countries
- Super low rates
- Display your phone number when your friends or family receive your calls.
Crystal Clear Calls
- Voice calls are transmitted on TalkU’s high-quality dedicated VoIP network
- HD voice technologies for superior clarity
- Free calls are no longer low quality!
Free U.S Phone Number
- A FREE U.S. phone number that works!
- It’s like a free second line to your phone
- Turn your Android Pad into a phone
- Receive calls even under bad cellular reception
Amazing Premium Features
- Visual voicemail with instant listening
- Block unwanted calls to stop spammers
- Call screens
- Call forwarding to any phone numbers
- Record phone conversations for future playback
- Free group conference calls for up to 8 people
- Turn your iPhone into a Walkie Talkie. Push to talk!
One more thing, no annoying ads!
TalkU, the best free calls & free text app ever!
(1). Free SMS, free text and free international calls are between TalkU users only.
(2). You can earn free minutes for cheap international calls.
(3). TalkU utilizes Internet call (aka WiFi call, IP call, or VoIP call), which requires data connection.
(4). Unlike international calling cards, TalkU does not use your cell minutes.
(5). TalkU can be used as a call recorder to record phone calls. You must ensure recording phone call is compliant to local and state laws.
Some of our rates:
Calls to United States 1.0 c/min *
Calls to Mexico 1.1 c/min
Calls to India 1.8 c/min
Calls to Pakistan 7.8 c/min
Calls to Bangladesh 3.2 c/min
Calls to Philippines 7.9 c/min
Calls to Jamaica 6.2 c/min
Calls to Nepal 7.7 c/min
Calls to Saudi Arabia 6.6 c/min
Calls to Africa: Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana, etc. From 5 c/min
* c is TalkU credit.
♥ Learn more at http://www.talkyou.me
♥ Follow us at http://twitter.com/talkuapp
♥ Like us at http://facebook.com/talkuapp
♥ Google+ at https://plus.google.com/117914945862475453910
♥ Need Help? http://talkyou.me/support
Connect in 3 steps:
1. Check your WiFi connection (no Internet required; "Multicasting" on: "Client Isolation" off)
2. Provide the end device (tablet, smartphone, iPod...)
3. Download LINEAPP
EASY TO USE
- Fast installation and intuitive handling
- Works with different end devices (Android & iOs)
- No Internet required (LINEAPP only needs a WiFi network via router)
- Different modes, from push-to-talk (PTT) to permanent conference
- Easily compatible with other intercom and radio systems via LINEAPP gateway
HIGH-QUALITY, IN REAL-TIME
- Mind-blowing sound quality that covers the full human voice spectrum
- Real-time communication without delays thanks to LINEAPP’s patented codec
- Saves rental and logistics costs on hardware systems
The following industries use LINEAPP already: Event Management, Retail, Media & Broadcasting, Arts & Culture.
Find an overview of all LINEAPP features at www.lineapp.at
We recommend SENNHEISER headsets for a mind-blowing sound experience. http://shop.1010sound.at/ki/LINEAPP-45.html
Cisco® Instant Connect is used for two-way push-to-talk communications on Android™ devices using on premises enterprise push to talk IPICS servers. The Instant Connect application is perfect for connecting users with an instant push of a button over corporate Wi-Fi networks on-premises or off-premises networks (carrier networks).
• Call Assurance: If the Android device loses data connectivity, the device beeps or vibrates to indicate that the connection is lost. When data connection is restored, Cisco Instant Connect automatically reconnects to Cisco IPICS.
• Talker ID: Cisco Instant Connect has the ability to send and receive talker ID information, which provides a visual indication of who's communicating on a talk line.
• IPICS Dispatch Console: Cisco Instant Connect can communicate with the Cisco IPICS Dispatch Console, which is a Microsoft Windows™ application that allows dispatchers to talk and listen on up to 50 talk lines simultaneously.
• Low costs: Instead of paying a monthly service provider fee for onsite personnel, you deploy an on-premises solution can cost less. The savings from eliminating monthly fees quickly pay back the one-time capital investment. In addition, the Cisco solution is based on open standards, which eliminates the need to purchase, support, and manage proprietary solutions.
• High quality experience: Cisco instant Connect integrates with your existing Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration services. Quality of service (QoS) and advanced voice codecs help to provide clear voice quality, even when the network is busy. Cisco Wireless Phone 7925G/7926G users can make push-to-talk calls, group push-to-talk calls, and regular phone calls from a single device.
• Scalability: Cisco instant Connect can support thousands of users. Managing a single system saves time and money compared to managing multiple service provider contracts, and the administrator privilege makes it easy to add and remove talk group users.
• Integrates with 2- Way Radios: The Cisco IPICS system can integrate mobile Android users with 2-Way Radio channels, which can reduce subscriber costs.
The Cisco® Instant Connect solution integrates Android devices with Land Mobile Radio (LMR) that connected to the Cisco routers in the data center. For more information about Cisco Instant Connect, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/IPICS.
• Cisco IPICS 4.8(1) or 4.8(2) server with at least one Cisco IPICS media server.
• Android OS 4.0.3 or higher.
• Mobile device with a Menu button.
The following phones have been tested and optimized for Cisco Instant Connect:
• Samsung Galaxy S® III
• Samsung Galaxy S4®
• Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro™
For audio to work, your network firewall must allow VoIP traffic between the Android device and the Cisco IPICS servers. For more information, see the product documentation available at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7026/tsd_products_support_series_home.html.
• By using this application you agree with the terms of the Cisco IPICS end user license agreement (EULA).
• Cisco is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries.
• Copyright © 2014 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Key Words: Cisco Instant Connect, Push to Talk, Wave Connect, Voxer, Sprint, Direct Connect, Kodiak, walkie-talkie, whisper, TiKL, HeyTell, Zello, Prip, WAVE
- Walkie Talkie Push to Talk private and group voice calls. Tap on subscriber or group button and start talking immediately.
- GPS tracking (Group and Private).
- Video Chat.
- Text Chat. Text messaging capabilities for individual subscribers or groups.
- Ordinary Voice Calls. Voice calls like in ordinary phone communication.
- WalkieFleet is the private system. WalkieFleet Server must be installed at the customer facilities to enable communication.
- WalkieFleet Server is specially adjusted for high workload and able to process thousands of simultaneous mobile clients.
- Client connections can be established through any wireless IP network (Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, etc.).
- Push to Talk voice calls can be done in duplex mode.
- Network bandwidth required for Push to Talk voice calls = 24KBit
- Network bandwidth required for video calls = 512KBit
- WalieFleet Walkie Talkie Server supports multiple isolated communication networks in scope of single server instance.
- All Video and Voice calls are recorded at WalkieFleet Server.
This application offers free voice communication over Bluetooth in a small group of Android users.
This is an Open-Source software released under the BSD Licence.
Anyone is free to review, redistribute, extend, etc it. The code is on GitHub: https://github.com/sutiialex/Motolky
This application was specially designed for noisy environments, such as motorcyclist or bicyclist groups, construction work teams or any other context when two or more people, in close vicinity of each other, want to communicate, but can't do it directly.
- Tete-a-Tete - You can talk with a single person. The person may be your motorbike passenger, a rally copilot, or even your pal/neighbor who lives just next door and with whom you probably want to stay in touch.
- Group-Talk - You can talk to a small group of mates at the same time sharing the same "channel" (similar to walky-talky).
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection) - If this feature is enabled, the application will transmit data only when speech is detected.
- Automatic Reconnect - You don't have to connect each time you get near to your talk-mate. Once set up, the application will automatically reconnect when your talk-mate will be in the Bluetooth range.
- Speak-out-Loud - You can also use the application using your loudspeaker on your phone. For example you can put a phone in a baby's room, and watch TV in living-room, hearing exactly what your baby is doing.
The application has to be installed on all the Android phones in a group so you could talk to each other. When running the application, you are displayed a list of neighbor and/or paired devices and asked to select the devices you want to communicate with. By pressing “Proceed”, you agree that the selection phase has ended and that you want to proceed to communicating with the selected devices. Note that in order to successfully connect to an aforementioned device, you need it to select you as well (both devices need to cooperate in the selection phase). When you have successfully connected to another device, the status changes to “Connected”.
* If the phones do not connect, try to pair them from the phone's bluetooth settings. If they fail to pair, try restarting bluetooth on both the phones.
* If you have problems running the application, please send me an email at: sutii dot alex at gmail dot com. I cannot respond to your reviews.
* Please rate and give reviews (not only when you dislike the app :-) ). Your feedback is important to me.
You can freely create Social Channels to connect with users worldwide real-time, or enter Driving Mode that is optimized to suit car environment to have safe, convenient group chats with your friends and many other people while you drive.(Comming soon!)
► Driving Mode: safe and easy! (Comming soon!)
Autalk provides car-optimized UI that allows you to have safe chats while you drive.
You can easily jump to another friend or channel using voice commands, with guidance provided through TTS (text-to-speech) technology.
► Driving Channels: talk with people on the same highway and in the same region!
Driving Channels allow you to have chats with users who are driving on the same road in the same direction through automatic grouping. You can also talk with users who are in the same region using this feature, even if they are not on the same road.
► 1:1 and Group Chats: no need to dial numbers!
With Autalk, you can use your smartphone to talk to friends in a walkie-talkie fashion, without any need to dial numbers every time. Autalk is particularly useful when it comes to group chats.
► Social Channels: Meet new friends and share common interest!
You can have group chats and share common interest in public Social Channels, which can be created and searched freely.
► Friend request and invitation: make Autalk friends!
You can find and invite people to make friends in many ways including search by name, friend request to channel members, and sync with Facebook friends list.
Autalk's main features:
• High quality voice chats through real-time streaming
• Autogrouping of users driving according to road and direction
• Walkie-talkie mode
• Real-time voice message reception while running in the background
• Large Group Chats (up to 200 users per channel)
• Works in both WiFi and 3G/LTE data network
• Voice message history and replay
• Push Notification
• Public/private Social Channels
• Selective voice message reception by channel activation/inactivation
Push to Talk, Driving chat, Voice chat
This Android app is especially helpful if you also use the companion web app ExplorMI Web (https://www.3cixty.com) on your tablet or laptop: You can then ask powerful questions like "What's going on tomorrow at the pavilions of France, Germany, and the U.S.?"; "What events and places at EXPO and in Milan have something to do with Japan?"; "Where can I find a hotel that's right next to a gym or a park?"; and "What bars and metro stations are near each of these two concerts?" Share the answers to these questions with your family and friends; put things that you've found on your Wish List, which you can access from the Android app; and then use the Android app to carry out the plan that you've made.
ExplorMI 360 is the result of innovative design and development funded by EIT ICT Labs and carried out by a team of 15 large and small European companies, research institutes, and universities (see https://www.3cixty.com/partners.html). A number of the data sources to which it provides access belong to the EXPO-sponsored E015 ecosystem (http://www.e015.expo2015.org/).
For the mobile user, the application quantifies noise exposure by hour, day and month and allows users to relate noise exposure to their own experiences of noise impacts on health and wellbeing.
For civic organizations, the application aggregates sound measures along with other sources of information into a complete picture of noise the city.
Future versions of Sound City will let users visualize maps of noise in their neighborhoods and cities and let users connect noise exposure information with other health metrics on their mobile devices.
Soon: Leader board! Give the largest number of reports to become the leader of your line.