Intercom for Android acts like a simple walkie talkie (two way radio):
·No Internet needed. It only uses local communications.
·No buddy list.
Sometimes you can't talk directly to people around you:
·Motorbike communications. Rider-copilot. There are special headsets for all types of helmets.
·Inter vehicle communications (up to 100 meters / 238 feet). Motorbikes, cars, ...
·Sports (ski, cycling, hiking, climbing).
·Noisy environments (construction, concerts, etc.)
Remember, with Intercom for Android you will not be charged and you will not waste data from your data plan.
*Bluetooth headsets are supported on Android 2.2+ devices.
*We recommend specialized headsets for each use case, just find the one that fits you best.
Intercom shows web and mobile businesses who is using their product and makes it easy to personally communicate with customers through targeted, behavior-driven email and in-app messages.
With Intercom for Android you can:
• Browse every customer conversation in your teams’ inbox
• View and respond to conversations assigned to you
• Know who you’re talking to with live user profiles
• Assign conversations to other teammates
• Close conversations that don’t require a response
NGN Intercom is a landline number of Tajikistan with international code +99242 . To sign up for free NGN number (login) and password just go to www.ngn.tj .
Optional: connect the two, call forwarding, voicemail, itemized billing, installation melodies instead of beeps, management Portal http://188.8.131.52/vsportal/.
★- Free telephone number of Tajikistan
★ - Free phone and video calls, messages in NGN network
★ - High quality audio and video
★ - Call forwarding to any number
★ - Voicemail
★ - International calls
★ - Cheap calls to the local network operators in Tajikistan
★ - Ability to call to NGN numbers from any mobile or fixed telephone network.
How to dial numbers from the NGN:
you should add the international exit code (“+ “ or 810 ) in front of the telephone number
“+” country code + area code ( operator code) + phone number :
+7963515121,+17182910302 or 810 : 81079163515121, 81017182910302
• check the balance 610 #
• checking the voice mail # 620
• to fixed-line Dushanbe numbers: 2217095, 7018888, 6060606
• to fixed number of Tajikistan 8 + area code + phone number: 8342243501
• to Tajikistan mobiles networks: operator code + phone number: 935757511
How to dial numbers to the NGN:
• from any country : + 99242xxxxxxx , 0099242ххххххх
for instance 00992427800101,+992427800101
• from Tajikistan mobile networks: 42 7800101
• from fixed numbers of Dushanbe, Khujand ,Beeline-Tajikistan: 7800101
•from areas of Tajikistan Tojiktelecom fixed numbers : 8 42 7800101
★ ★ HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS? Send a message to email@example.com
http://www.facebook.com/ngn.tj mailru agent : firstname.lastname@example.org★ ★
With this application you can communicate with people in one area WIFI.
This application can be used in schools or to perform the Office of intercultural communication room without needing to bother an elaborate cable installation.
This application can also be used as a speaker system. You simply connect the mobile phone to the active speaker output and microphone input to a minor.
To communicate should use a headset to audio feedback does not occur.
1. Intercom, two-way communication with the user and able to connect more than 1 user at a time.
2. Broadcast Voice, speaking to all users in the network.
To do the testing you should use at least 2 pieces mobile/android tablet.
-Camera/trackball button PTT
-own Privacy Code(like your own chan) and Invite
-theme and icon
please try free version first.
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
if the net indicator wont turn green after switching on or the default server is too populated, please try another one:
press menu->options->change "andro-ix.com" to "andro-ix.de" in the first field->press apply->switch on
This application offers free voice communication over Bluetooth in a small group of Android users.
This is an Open-Source software released under the BSD Licence.
Anyone is free to review, redistribute, extend, etc it. The code is on GitHub: https://github.com/sutiialex/Motolky
This application was specially designed for noisy environments, such as motorcyclist or bicyclist groups, construction work teams or any other context when two or more people, in close vicinity of each other, want to communicate, but can't do it directly.
- Tete-a-Tete - You can talk with a single person. The person may be your motorbike passenger, a rally copilot, or even your pal/neighbor who lives just next door and with whom you probably want to stay in touch.
- Group-Talk - You can talk to a small group of mates at the same time sharing the same "channel" (similar to walky-talky).
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection) - If this feature is enabled, the application will transmit data only when speech is detected.
- Automatic Reconnect - You don't have to connect each time you get near to your talk-mate. Once set up, the application will automatically reconnect when your talk-mate will be in the Bluetooth range.
- Speak-out-Loud - You can also use the application using your loudspeaker on your phone. For example you can put a phone in a baby's room, and watch TV in living-room, hearing exactly what your baby is doing.
The application has to be installed on all the Android phones in a group so you could talk to each other. When running the application, you are displayed a list of neighbor and/or paired devices and asked to select the devices you want to communicate with. By pressing “Proceed”, you agree that the selection phase has ended and that you want to proceed to communicating with the selected devices. Note that in order to successfully connect to an aforementioned device, you need it to select you as well (both devices need to cooperate in the selection phase). When you have successfully connected to another device, the status changes to “Connected”.
* If the phones do not connect, try to pair them from the phone's bluetooth settings. If they fail to pair, try restarting bluetooth on both the phones.
* If you have problems running the application, please send me an email at: sutii dot alex at gmail dot com. I cannot respond to your reviews.
* Please rate and give reviews (not only when you dislike the app :-) ). Your feedback is important to me.
A few examples how you can use this app:
* outside work: a construction site, garden
* baby monitor (you can use function to continuous transmission)
* paintball game, hide-and-seek etc
Communication range depends on device and terrain.
Approximate, tested ranges:
- if you use separate Wifi AP: range up to 200 meters in free area
- if you use Mobile Wifi AP, Wifi-Direct: range about 100 meters in free area
Now download and install PMR, push to speak button, hold and speak to one or many friends.
If you are in a dorm, cruise ship, hotel, building or any other facility that charges internet ridiculously then you need this to avoid heaps of charges on SMS and voicecalls.
This is a broadcast utility when you are in a single Wifi Network, truly amazing.
Download this FREE app now!
- Broadcast Audio on all the devices.
- Multi Cast Audio on Devices which are registered on particular IP Address you have chosen.
- Unicast Address which will get audio only for one device.
- Touch to Talk or Just Tap on Walkie.
- Free to use.
Have you fitted your helmet with an N-Com communication system? If so, now it will be even easier to manage it thanks to the first and only dedicated App.
The N-Com App is the exclusive application developed by the Nolan Group that allows you to control and configure the N-Com intercom system for motorbike helmets from your Android Smartphone.
The N-Com App can be used as a Bluetooth wireless keypad to give all intercom commands in a simple and user-friendly manner, from the Smartphone display, even while riding your motorbike.
Moreover, you will be able to configure the N-Com system wherever you are, according to your needs: presetting your favourite radio stations, adjusting the audio settings, managing the connected Bluetooth devices and all other functions which, until now, could only be done from a PC.
The N-Com App is easy to use since the different functions are subdivided into 6 menus.
- Possibility to select the desired function
- Indication of the N-Com system battery charge (in all menus)
- Telephone call
- Redial the last number called
- Vocal call
- Storage of favourite contacts
- Quick call (6 contacts)
- “Bike-to-Bike” call
- Display of the selected radio station
- Manual band scanning
- Automatic band scanning
- 6 preset radio stations
- Play / Pause
- Next track
- Previous Track
- Audio adjustments
- Managing RDS / Friends or Bike-to-Bike / Single earpiece / MONO audio functions / Smart Navi System
- Managing Emergency Stop Signal
- Checking for new firmware updates
- List of associated devices
- Adjusting the volume
- Intercom connection / disconnection
The App N-Com has been developed in collaboration with the Consortium T3LAB.
Ease of use: the application's appearance with typical use, without Register.
Find new friends by distance, by gender, search by name or status.
Communication to a friend by Push to Talk Group & one to one, the call FreeCall, to Chat, to Send stickers.
Make Free your personal channel (password protected) and the business or the public service (open).
Find Radio Channel by name, description, of distance, of Hit to access it.
Be received simultaneously Channel by Feature "Follow".
PTT, push-to-talk, realtime chat, streaming talk, walky-talky, walkie talkie
You can freely create Social Channels to connect with users worldwide real-time, or enter Driving Mode that is optimized to suit car environment to have safe, convenient group chats with your friends and many other people while you drive.(Comming soon!)
► Driving Mode: safe and easy! (Comming soon!)
Autalk provides car-optimized UI that allows you to have safe chats while you drive.
You can easily jump to another friend or channel using voice commands, with guidance provided through TTS (text-to-speech) technology.
► Driving Channels: talk with people on the same highway and in the same region!
Driving Channels allow you to have chats with users who are driving on the same road in the same direction through automatic grouping. You can also talk with users who are in the same region using this feature, even if they are not on the same road.
► 1:1 and Group Chats: no need to dial numbers!
With Autalk, you can use your smartphone to talk to friends in a walkie-talkie fashion, without any need to dial numbers every time. Autalk is particularly useful when it comes to group chats.
► Social Channels: Meet new friends and share common interest!
You can have group chats and share common interest in public Social Channels, which can be created and searched freely.
► Friend request and invitation: make Autalk friends!
You can find and invite people to make friends in many ways including search by name, friend request to channel members, and sync with Facebook friends list.
Autalk's main features:
• High quality voice chats through real-time streaming
• Autogrouping of users driving according to road and direction
• Walkie-talkie mode
• Real-time voice message reception while running in the background
• Large Group Chats (up to 200 users per channel)
• Works in both WiFi and 3G/LTE data network
• Voice message history and replay
• Push Notification
• Public/private Social Channels
• Selective voice message reception by channel activation/inactivation
Push to Talk, Driving chat, Voice chat
- a free push to talk / walkie talkie service for Android and iPhone
- individual and team conversations
- invite your contacts to use for free
- does not require a headset but works better with one - extra voice detection features for BlueParrott headset users
For Blue Parrott Headset Users
- Pairing Instruction - a quick instruction on how to pair your BlueParrott headset with your smartphone
- User Guide - learn about all the features in your BlueParrott headset
- Sound Check - make sure your headset is working correctly
- SMS Reader - reads incoming text messages through your BlueParrott headset
Install Wave to the devices you want to communicate and connect them to a Wi-Fi network.
Give a user name to your device from the Settings -> User Preferences menu.
Make your status visible if it is invisible and enjoy.
- Easy discovery of your surrounding
- Easy to use, plug&play, zero configuration
- No need for the Internet or an user account
- Closed circuit and secure communication
- VoIP videochat
- Auto Answer
- Residential communication
- Handradio, walkie talkie
- Intercom replacement
- Smart Intercom
- Clean room, lab etc. intercom
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
For the mobile user, the application quantifies noise exposure by hour, day and month and allows users to relate noise exposure to their own experiences of noise impacts on health and wellbeing.
For civic organizations, the application aggregates sound measures along with other sources of information into a complete picture of noise the city.
Future versions of Sound City will let users visualize maps of noise in their neighborhoods and cities and let users connect noise exposure information with other health metrics on their mobile devices.
Soon: Leader board! Give the largest number of reports to become the leader of your line.