Intercom for Android acts like a simple walkie talkie (two way radio):
·No Internet needed. It only uses local communications.
·No buddy list.
Sometimes you can't talk directly to people around you:
·Motorbike communications. Rider-copilot. There are special headsets for all types of helmets.
·Inter vehicle communications (up to 100 meters / 238 feet). Motorbikes, cars, ...
·Sports (ski, cycling, hiking, climbing).
·Noisy environments (construction, concerts, etc.)
Remember, with Intercom for Android you will not be charged and you will not waste data from your data plan.
*Bluetooth headsets are supported on Android 2.2+ devices.
*We recommend specialized headsets for each use case, just find the one that fits you best.
Intercom shows web and mobile businesses who is using their product and makes it easy to personally communicate with customers through targeted, behavior-driven email and in-app messages.
With Intercom for Android you can:
• Browse every customer conversation in your teams’ inbox
• View and respond to conversations assigned to you
• Know who you’re talking to with live user profiles
• Assign conversations to other teammates
• Close conversations that don’t require a response
NGN Intercom is a landline number of Tajikistan with international code +99242 . To sign up for free NGN number (login) and password just go to www.ngn.tj .
Optional: connect the two, call forwarding, voicemail, itemized billing, installation melodies instead of beeps, management Portal http://220.127.116.11/vsportal/.
★- Free telephone number of Tajikistan
★ - Free phone and video calls, messages in NGN network
★ - High quality audio and video
★ - Call forwarding to any number
★ - Voicemail
★ - International calls
★ - Cheap calls to the local network operators in Tajikistan
★ - Ability to call to NGN numbers from any mobile or fixed telephone network.
How to dial numbers from the NGN:
you should add the international exit code (“+ “ or 810 ) in front of the telephone number
“+” country code + area code ( operator code) + phone number :
+7963515121,+17182910302 or 810 : 81079163515121, 81017182910302
• check the balance 610 #
• checking the voice mail # 620
• to fixed-line Dushanbe numbers: 2217095, 7018888, 6060606
• to fixed number of Tajikistan 8 + area code + phone number: 8342243501
• to Tajikistan mobiles networks: operator code + phone number: 935757511
How to dial numbers to the NGN:
• from any country : + 99242xxxxxxx , 0099242ххххххх
for instance 00992427800101,+992427800101
• from Tajikistan mobile networks: 42 7800101
• from fixed numbers of Dushanbe, Khujand ,Beeline-Tajikistan: 7800101
•from areas of Tajikistan Tojiktelecom fixed numbers : 8 42 7800101
★ ★ HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.facebook.com/ngn.tj mailru agent : email@example.com★ ★
Connect in 3 steps:
1. Check your WiFi connection (no Internet required; "Multicasting" on: "Client Isolation" off)
2. Provide the end device (tablet, smartphone, iPod...)
3. Download LINEAPP
EASY TO USE
- Fast installation and intuitive handling
- Works with different end devices (Android & iOs)
- No Internet required (LINEAPP only needs a WiFi network via router)
- Different modes, from push-to-talk (PTT) to permanent conference
- Easily compatible with other intercom and radio systems via LINEAPP gateway
HIGH-QUALITY, IN REAL-TIME
- Mind-blowing sound quality that covers the full human voice spectrum
- Real-time communication without delays thanks to LINEAPP’s patented codec
- Saves rental and logistics costs on hardware systems
The following industries use LINEAPP already: Event Management, Retail, Media & Broadcasting, Arts & Culture.
Find an overview of all LINEAPP features at www.lineapp.at
We recommend SENNHEISER headsets for a mind-blowing sound experience. http://shop.1010sound.at/ki/LINEAPP-45.html
This application offers free voice communication over Bluetooth in a small group of Android users.
This is an Open-Source software released under the BSD Licence.
Anyone is free to review, redistribute, extend, etc it. The code is on GitHub: https://github.com/sutiialex/Motolky
This application was specially designed for noisy environments, such as motorcyclist or bicyclist groups, construction work teams or any other context when two or more people, in close vicinity of each other, want to communicate, but can't do it directly.
- Tete-a-Tete - You can talk with a single person. The person may be your motorbike passenger, a rally copilot, or even your pal/neighbor who lives just next door and with whom you probably want to stay in touch.
- Group-Talk - You can talk to a small group of mates at the same time sharing the same "channel" (similar to walky-talky).
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection) - If this feature is enabled, the application will transmit data only when speech is detected.
- Automatic Reconnect - You don't have to connect each time you get near to your talk-mate. Once set up, the application will automatically reconnect when your talk-mate will be in the Bluetooth range.
- Speak-out-Loud - You can also use the application using your loudspeaker on your phone. For example you can put a phone in a baby's room, and watch TV in living-room, hearing exactly what your baby is doing.
The application has to be installed on all the Android phones in a group so you could talk to each other. When running the application, you are displayed a list of neighbor and/or paired devices and asked to select the devices you want to communicate with. By pressing “Proceed”, you agree that the selection phase has ended and that you want to proceed to communicating with the selected devices. Note that in order to successfully connect to an aforementioned device, you need it to select you as well (both devices need to cooperate in the selection phase). When you have successfully connected to another device, the status changes to “Connected”.
* If the phones do not connect, try to pair them from the phone's bluetooth settings. If they fail to pair, try restarting bluetooth on both the phones.
* If you have problems running the application, please send me an email at: sutii dot alex at gmail dot com. I cannot respond to your reviews.
* Please rate and give reviews (not only when you dislike the app :-) ). Your feedback is important to me.
With this application you can communicate with people in one area WIFI.
This application can be used in schools or to perform the Office of intercultural communication room without needing to bother an elaborate cable installation.
This application can also be used as a speaker system. You simply connect the mobile phone to the active speaker output and microphone input to a minor.
To communicate should use a headset to audio feedback does not occur.
1. Intercom, two-way communication with the user and able to connect more than 1 user at a time.
2. Broadcast Voice, speaking to all users in the network.
To do the testing you should use at least 2 pieces mobile/android tablet.
-Camera/trackball button PTT
-own Privacy Code(like your own chan) and Invite
-theme and icon
please try free version first.
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
if the net indicator wont turn green after switching on or the default server is too populated, please try another one:
press menu->options->change "andro-ix.com" to "andro-ix.de" in the first field->press apply->switch on
A few examples how you can use this app:
* outside work: a construction site, garden
* baby monitor (you can use function to continuous transmission)
* paintball game, hide-and-seek etc
Communication range depends on device and terrain.
Approximate, tested ranges:
- if you use separate Wifi AP: range up to 200 meters in free area
- if you use Mobile Wifi AP, Wifi-Direct: range about 100 meters in free area
Now download and install PMR, push to speak button, hold and speak to one or many friends.
- Make a voice chat with your friends
- Send and receive files and folders over Wi-Fi at high speed
- Use group chat
- Send private messages
- Create your own Wi-Fi local network in one step
Ways to use the application:
- Communication into the open air
- Conversation in wireless networks of your office, dorm, university or school
- Get acquainted in a public Wi-Fi networks
- Bluetooth replacement for data transfer
- Baby monitor
- Talks in a loud environment
- Team talks in collective games (paintball, airsoft, and the like)
We recommend you to install the Lite version at first to test the app on your device.
Call at low rates worldwide, great audio quality.
Unlimited free talk & text other Mtalk users. Create a personal web page to let your contacts call and text you for free.
ADD A DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL NUMBER TO YOUR SMARTPHONE: With Mtalk, you can add telephone numbers to your smartphone from any of 18 countries. Say goodbye to cellular roaming charges when abroad or simply enjoy the added flexibility of having more than one number on your device for personal or business use.
USE MTALK TO REACH OUT TO ANYONE WORLDWIDE AT VERY LOW RATES: save on calls to traditional phone numbers with no compromise on audio quality, even in 3G. When calling international, enjoy rates usually much cheaper compared to cellular rates. When you are abroad, you may call your home country using Wi-Fi and save a lot vs. major mobile carriers. Our rates at http://www.messagenet.com/voip/tariffe/
UNLIMITED TALK AND TEXT WITH OTHER USERS: Registered Mtalk users can text and talk with each other for free with HD audio.
A PERSONAL WEB PAGE FOR FREE CALLS AND MESSAGES FROM THE PEOPLE YOU CHOOSE: create with the app a personal web page that makes it easy for your contacts to call you or text you at no cost (e.g., www.erikablau.mtalk.net). Great for personal or business use, the page address can be included in your email signature, on your social network pages, or on your company’s website. Let the world contact you instantly, for free, just by clicking on your web address. If callers are using a computer to contact you, they DON’T NEED TO REGISTER OR DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARE. Callers using most smartphones also don’t need to register, but will need this simple app to access the service. Whether you’re using it for personal or commercial purposes, Mtalk lets you customize your web page with your own picture and wallpaper. You get your own Mtalk.net web page for zero cost… and all the calls or messages you receive through it are free.
WHAT ELSE DOES MTALK OFFER YOU?
FREE VOICEMAIL: When you miss a call, Mtalk will deliver a voice message to your mailbox. Just click and listen.
WORKS WHEN OTHER SERVICES DON'T: Mtalk is able to bypass the VoIP blocking efforts made by mobile service providers in some countries by making use of proprietary technologies.
RECEIVE CALLS ON REGULAR PHONES: Because Mtalk’s service relies on open standards, users can also choose to forward calls to any standard SIP, softphone or PBX equipment – an option that is perfect for businesses.
BLUETOOTH AND EARPHONES: Mtalk supports most Bluetooth and wired earphones.
ANDROID INTEGRATION: app integration with native telephony and messaging. Take into account user prefs for ringtones, messages notifications, vibrate. Take advantage of device audio processing features, if available, to reduce battery usage and increase efficiency.
TALKBACK: Mtalk supports talkback for the visually impaired
WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY: Any transmission of your contact lists is fully encrypted, and the information is used only to identify the friends you can call for free. Data will never be provided to any third party. All Mtalk users are protected by European data protection regulations.
Have you fitted your helmet with an N-Com communication system? If so, now it will be even easier to manage it thanks to the first and only dedicated App.
The N-Com App is the exclusive application developed by the Nolan Group that allows you to control and configure the N-Com intercom system for motorbike helmets from your Android Smartphone.
The N-Com App can be used as a Bluetooth wireless keypad to give all intercom commands in a simple and user-friendly manner, from the Smartphone display, even while riding your motorbike.
Moreover, you will be able to configure the N-Com system wherever you are, according to your needs: presetting your favourite radio stations, adjusting the audio settings, managing the connected Bluetooth devices and all other functions which, until now, could only be done from a PC.
The N-Com App is easy to use since the different functions are subdivided into 6 menus.
- Possibility to select the desired function
- Indication of the N-Com system battery charge (in all menus)
- Telephone call
- Redial the last number called
- Vocal call
- Storage of favourite contacts
- Quick call (6 contacts)
- “Bike-to-Bike” call
- Display of the selected radio station
- Manual band scanning
- Automatic band scanning
- 6 preset radio stations
- Play / Pause
- Next track
- Previous Track
- Audio adjustments
- Managing RDS / Friends or Bike-to-Bike / Single earpiece / MONO audio functions / Smart Navi System
- Managing Emergency Stop Signal
- Checking for new firmware updates
- List of associated devices
- Adjusting the volume
- Intercom connection / disconnection
The App N-Com has been developed in collaboration with the Consortium T3LAB.
This Android app is especially helpful if you also use the companion web app ExplorMI Web (https://www.3cixty.com) on your tablet or laptop: You can then ask powerful questions like "What's going on tomorrow at the pavilions of France, Germany, and the U.S.?"; "What events and places at EXPO and in Milan have something to do with Japan?"; "Where can I find a hotel that's right next to a gym?"; and "What bars and metro stations are near each of these two concerts?" Share the answers to these questions with your family and friends; put things that you've found on your Wish List, which you can access from the Android app; and then use the Android app to carry out the plan that you've made.
ExplorMI 360 is the result of innovative design and development supported by EIT Digital (https://www.eitdigital.eu/) and carried out by a team of 15 large and small European companies, research institutes, and universities (see https://www.3cixty.com/partners.html). A number of the data sources to which it provides access belong to the EXPO-sponsored E015 ecosystem (http://www.e015.expo2015.org/).
For the mobile user, the application quantifies noise exposure by hour, day and month and allows users to relate noise exposure to their own experiences of noise impacts on health and wellbeing.
For civic organizations, the application aggregates sound measures along with other sources of information into a complete picture of noise the city.
Future versions of Sound City will let users visualize maps of noise in their neighborhoods and cities and let users connect noise exposure information with other health metrics on their mobile devices.
Soon: Leader board! Give the largest number of reports to become the leader of your line.