If you’re an AMC Stubs member, then the app has extra perks for you. Use your phone as your AMC Stubs card, check your rewards balance, share your stubs on Facebook and more!
Get VIP movie access and download our app now!
Use our AMC amazing app to:
• Find a Movie – Get showtimes and buy tickets by searching for the flick you want to see. Get tickets for a show today, or make sure you’re first in line for next week’s movie by buying tickets now. Find movies by your current location, favorite theatres, or zip code. You’ll also find movie synopses and trailers.
• Find a Theatre – Want to have an AMC amazing experience NOW? Find the theatre closest to your location, or look up your favorite theatre. You can also search by zip code, or switch over to map view.
• AMC Stubs – If you’re a member, then your wallet must be getting heavy from the money you save on free concession upgrades. Leave your AMC Stubs card at home and use your phone instead. Plus, you can look through your online stubs collection, share your stubs on Facebook, check your rewards balance and more.
• My Movies – No, you won’t actually own the movies that you add to this list, but you can find all the upcoming movies you want to see` and get notified as soon as tickets go on sale.
• Offers – Keep all AMC special offers at your fingertips so you’re always in-the-know and ready to save.
• AMC Buzz – Want to know more about the movies than your coworkers? Stay up-to-date with our Facebook posts, tweets, AMC Movie News blog and YouTube videos!
• Filter theatres by their amenities, so if you want to see the latest blockbuster in awesome RealD® 3D, you’ll know where to find it, or if you want to have a cocktail on girl’s night, you can find an AMC with a MacGuffins® Bar & Lounge.
• Planning a hot date for a couple weeks from now? Want to know when that Jennifer Lawrence movie finally comes out? It’s easy to search for upcoming movie releases using the calendar view.
Thanks for downloading and feel free to send us any feedback and suggestions you may have- we read them all!
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
By clicking INSTALL, you consent to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades thereto.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. The Netflix service is only available in the country where you originally signed up. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
The A&E app is a great new way to access full episodes and clips from all that A&E has to offer. New content is added all the time. PLEASE NOTE: A&E CONTENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STREAM IN THE UNITED STATES.
The A&E app enables you to:
• Watch full episodes and clips of your favorite A&E series including Duck Dynasty, Storage Wars, Intervention, The First 48 and many more.
• See exclusive clips and deleted scenes from A&E shows, never before shown on television.
The A&E app is free to use. Comcast, DIRECTV, Optimum, Verizon, Dish, Time Warner Cable, Bright House and other cable subscribers can login and get access to even more content. More TV providers are coming very soon!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about the digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
We love to hear from you. Drop us a line at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions. We'll get back to you asap!
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s The Walking Dead community and rank them in trending order
- Search: The Walking Dead articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with The Walking Dead community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
In the comic book series, Carl begins as a normal and innocent child, but as the events of the new world order force him to grow up, he becomes colder and competently makes sometimes brash decisions for the good of his group of friends. The character's development is similar in the television series, where he is a normal boy before adapting a callous and cold personality to survive. This behavior puts him into conflict with his father, who desires to maintain Carl's morality.
For his performance as Carl, Riggs was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series - Leading Young Actor in 2012 and 2013.
Carl is the only son of deputy sheriff Rick Grimes and his wife, Lori Grimes. When the dead rise, Lori takes Carl to a purported safe zone in Atlanta, Georgia, along with Rick's partner, Shane Walsh. Lori and Carl join a group of survivors on the outskirts of Atlanta, formed and led by Shane. There, they are eventually reunited with Rick. Despite being only seven years old, Carl is taught to shoot a pistol. This comes in handy when he saves his mother from an attacking walker. Later, he is forced to kill an unstable Shane in order to protect his father.
After the group buries Shane and leaves Atlanta, Carl is shot and wounded by ranch foreman Otis while searching for supplies in the woods. The survivors are brought to the farm of Otis' employer, veterinarian Hershel Greene, who successfully treats Carl. The group remains at the farm for several days until tensions cause Hershel to evict them.
They eventually find an abandoned prison. While there, Carl and the others enjoy the prison's luxuries, such as hot showers and open space. He is confronted with disturbing experiences, such as witnessing numerous counts of violence/death. While Rick was away with other survivors, he frequently gave Lori re-assurance about his well-being. Throughout Lori's pregnancy, Carl was thrilled with the idea of a baby sister and when Judith is born he is fiercely protective over her. When The Governor and his army attack the prison, Carl managed to escape with Rick.
Carl and Rick took refuge in an abandoned house and after a brief encounter with more zombies, Carl was under the impression he could defend himself. He then blames Rick for not being able to protect the other survivors. However, his innocence comes out and he realizes that he was still scared of the outside world and needed his dad. Him, Michonne(who found Rick and Carl), Daryl (who found and protected Rick and Carl from the Claimers), and Rick then head to the supposed safezone Terminus, but are then trapped and forced into a train cart. They then reunited with Maggie, Glenn, and the surviving members of the prison assault along with Abraham Ford, Eugene, and Rosita.
During the journey, while returning to Kentucky with Rick and Abraham, he is nearly raped by a group of rednecks before his father manages to kill all of them. In the aftermath of their murders, Carl confesses to killing Shane and being a different person than he was before the apocalypse. Shortly after their return to the main group, Carl witnesses a fellow child survivor murder his brother, and he takes it upon himself to execute the child when he realizes no one is willing to do it. He feels deep grief, but does not regret his actions.
XFINITY TV Go lets you:
• Watch your favorite sports, news and kids networks live.
• Stream TV shows and movies from premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and networks like ABC, FOX, NBC, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, A&E, AMC, WETV, Food Network and HGTV
• Download TV shows and movies from Showtime, Streampix, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex and watch them when you’re offline.
• Set parental controls for privacy and peace of mind.
• Wi-Fi internet connection for streaming and download of video
• Android phone or tablet running Android 2.3 and higher.
• XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service. You will also need a subscription to one or more eligible channels to play content.
• Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Streaming and downloading of video is not available internationally.
Get Help Signing-In!
• Create a Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/create-uid
• Look up your Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup
• Retrieve your Comcast ID Password --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset
**** Explanation of permissions requested:
* permission.INTERNET - Access the Internet.
* permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - We use the ID of your phone to prevent playback abuse.
* permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - We tune playback if you are on WiFi.
* permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - We detect connectivity before allowing playback.
* permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - We cache browse images to your sdcard to save your bandwidth.
* permission.WAKE_LOCK - We prevent your device from sleeping during playback.
* permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - Used if you enable our advanced brightness and volume controls for use during playback
* permission.RECORD_AUDIO - This version includes experimental support for voice-guided navigation
How to Add Widgets to Your Home Screen
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select the one you want to place on the home screen. You can scroll through the widgets if the list is too large to fit on the screen in its entirety.
6. Click on the selected widget and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The new widget should appear on the home screen (or wallpaper).
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.
When you decide you no longer need a widget, to free space or because you are done using it, removing it is even simpler.
1. Tap the widget you want to remove and hold your finger down. The trashcan icon should appear on the Applications Menu (or “slider”) at the bottom of the screen.
2. Drag the widget to the trash can until both the widget and the trash can turn red.
3. Release your finger and you will drop the widget into the trashcan and remove it from the home screen. Note that this does not actually delete or uninstall the widget. It will be available to you in the list of widgets should you decide you need it again.
**Yes, there is a bug that causes users to be unable to view the clock in the menu on certain phones or forces close. I'll fix it at some point. It's a free app, so if it happens to not work on your phone in the meantime, no real loss.
It turns your face into a 3D animated zombie. Scare your friends or even yourself!
- Stunning special effects for zombie looks just like Hollywood professionals.
- Tons of zombie parts available with thousands of combinations.
- Realistic zombie behavior, such as breathing or growling.
- Interactive experience. Drag to follow your finger with eyes. Tap to bend the zombie's head backwards (Watch out! The zombie will gnaw your finger off if you get too close!)
- Share zombie images vio Twitter, Facebook, etc.
WARNING: Parental guidance is advised. "ZombieBooth 2" contains horror content that many will not find suitable for young children.
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows for quick access to the latest episodes
• Can’t finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• Special clips, interviews, and behind-the-scenes video
• Program guide reminds you when your favorite shows are airing
* FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest episodes of every primetime show on The CW on demand.
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get reminders when your favorite shows air and when they're available to watch in the app.
* CLIPS: See extended videos, previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, cast interviews, and more!
* PHOTOS: Browse extensive photo galleries for episodic and publicity stills.
Watch the latest episodes from these FOX primetime shows - no TV provider sign in required:
• WORLD'S FUNNIEST FAILS
• THE LAST MAN ON EARTH (premieres Mar 1)
• WEIRD LONERS (premieres Mar 31)
• RED BAND SOCIETY
• Select FOX Specials, including CAUSE FOR PAWS
Sign in with your TV provider account to watch all available episodes from all your favorite FOX primetime shows - including ALL episodes of the current season for many shows - and specials:
• AMERICAN IDOL (all episodes from this season!)
• ANIMATION DOMINATION HIGH-DEF
• BOB'S BURGERS
• BROOKLYN NINE-NINE (all episodes from this season!)
• FAMILY GUY
• THE FOLLOWING
• HELL'S KITCHEN (all episodes from this season!)
• HOTEL HELL (all episodes from this season!)
• MASTERCHEF (all episodes from this season!)
• MASTERCHEF JUNIOR (all episodes from this season!)
• THE MINDY PROJECT (all episodes from this season!)
• NEW GIRL
• THE SIMPSONS (all episodes from this season!)
• SLEEPY HOLLOW (all episodes from this season!)
• SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
Full episodes on FOX NOW are part of your TV subscription service. FOX NOW currently supports many TV providers including Xfinity, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS, Optimum, Cox, Charter, Suddenlink, Mediacom, WOW! and many more. Visit http://fox.tv/providers to check the devices your provider supports.
For questions regarding content or logging in with your TV provider, please visit http://fox.tv/support.
For closed captioning support, visit http://fox.com/closed-captioning.php.
Need to quickly find out what’s on TV? Then download the TV listings app to get quick, reliable and fun listings for all the major TV channels, networks and providers in the USA.
Discover more about your favorite movies and shows
TV Listings by TV24 gives you detailed info about all the movies and shows on TV. That means you’ll get images, movie posters, ratings and links to IMDb. Download the app for free and get everything you need all in one place.
The TV guide in the app will show you what’s on all the major channels, networks and TV providers over the next 7 days. Just enter your zip code and the app will let you pick your local provider.
Never miss an episode again
Follow series, build a personalized watchlist and never miss your favorite movie or show again. The TV guide will automatically keep you updated on when and where you can see all your top programs.
Enjoy a personalized tv guide
Whether we’re talking about sports events, movies or anything else, you can set the app to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
>Download TV Listings by TV24 and make watching TV simple again.<
ZombieBooth is a fun way to instantly make your face into a 3D, animated zombie!
CUSTOMIZABLE 3D ZOMBIES!
- ZombieBooth makes any 2D portrait fully 3D
- Create a huge collection of 3D, animated zombies from photos of you and your friends
- Choose from several zombie variations to pinpoint your undead doppelgänger
YOUR ZOMBIES COME ALIVE
- Zombies will blink, scowl, and breath!
- Hear them growl and frenzy
- They’ll even try to ravage your finger if you get too close!
ZOMBIFY YOUR FRIENDS!
- Capture portraits to zombify on any camera equipped Android
- Share zombie images via Email
For more info, to ask a question directly, or to just share your zombies, come visit us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ZombieBooth) or Twitter @ZombieBooth.
WARNING: This app contains frequent use of horror images that may not be suitable for children or the faint-hearted!
More than 25 million fans enjoy this award-winning free app. Crackle provides great new content every month. No signup, no fees, just hit movies, TV shows & original series such as Seinfeld, Pineapple Express and Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, available for free – whenever, wherever. Download Crackle to start viewing now.
*** AWARDS & HONORS ***
- Emmy Award® nomination for Original Series: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Webby Award: Best Entertainment Network
- Mobile Excellence Award Finalist
- 20 Best Android Apps (TechCrunch)
Current & Recent Content
*** MOVIES ***
Hundreds of hit films such as: Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Drive, Resident Evil: Afterlife, Talladega Nights, Bad Boys, Men in Black, The Rum Diary, Joe Dirt, Baby Boy and more
*** TV SHOWS ***
Thousands of full episodes from television series including: Seinfeld, The Shield, Damages, Blue Mountain State, The Jackie Chan Adventures, Sanford and Son, The Three Stooges, Spider-Man and many more
*** ANIME ***
Home to the world’s best Anime. Great movies, 40+ series and 1,000+ episodes including Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X), Marvel Anime: IronMan, Blue Exorcist, and Queen's Blade
*** CRACKLE ORIGINALS ***
Original movies and series created by Crackle such as Jerry Seinfeld’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Chosen, Extraction, Cleaners and more.
*** FEATURES ***
- Watch full-length Hollywood movies and TV series
- Free to download app, free to play
- New movies and TV episodes added monthly
- Cast movies, shows and original Series to your TV with Chromecast
- Build and manage your Watchlist for viewing on the app or online at Crackle.com
- New Wi-Fi-only option allows you to view content without using data
- App works in US, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Latin America
Interested in a film or television show but don’t have the time to watch? With Crackle, you can create your own Watchlist with your favorite Hollywood hits – then enjoy unlimited, on-demand viewing whenever you want. Plus, check out Crackle’s own Watchlists, hand-picked by celebrities & critics.
*** FAQ ***
Thanks for everyone’s feedback and reviews. We are listening and always improving the service.
* Movies and television shows updated monthly; titles subject to change. Current content list is available on the app or at www.Crackle.com.
* Yes, the app is FREE. To cover our costs we include occasional video ads. The READ_PHONE_STATE permission is required for this purpose. Your carrier may charge data fees, so an unlimited data plan and/or viewing over Wi-Fi is recommended
* To use this app, you must be in US, Canada, Australia, Brazil or Latin America. Crackle requests your location to determine which content to display, and in what language.
* Data charges may apply (unlimited data plan recommended).
*** ABOUT CRACKLE ***
Say hello to Crackle, a new kind of network for a new kind of viewer. We handpick the best, most compelling selection of full-length Hollywood Movies, TV Shows and Original Series for you to enjoy wherever, whenever you want. No hassles, no subscriptions, no commitment required. Ever. Crackle. It’s On. Visit Crackle at www.crackle.com. You can also find Crackle on Facebook at www.facebook.com/crackle or follow Crackle on Twitter @Crackle for real time updates.
There’s no better time than now to laugh with Parks and Recreation, flirt with The Bachelor, and triumph with Marvel’s Agent Carter. You know you wanna watch great TV this winter with Hulu on your Android mobile device for free. Many popular shows are available day after air and, depending on the shows, you can watch multiple episodes from the current season.
• Watch current season episodes of shows like Empire, Marvel’s Agents of Carter, Parks and Recreation, The Bachelor and many more.
• Enjoy Kids shows including SpongeBob SquarePants, Pokémon, Hey Arnold! and more.
• Add your favorite videos to your queue for instant access and sharing.
Upgrade to Hulu Plus and Get More
• Watch over 100,000 episodes of TV, including current episodes and full seasons.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Reality shows such as Top Chef and Keeping Up with the Kardashians; Kids programs; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your phone or tablet to your TV with Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
Hulu Plus is supported on most Android 4.x phones and tablets. Service available in the United States and territories.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-907-0345 if you are having issues with compatibility of your device.
Use of Hulu Plus is subject to the Hulu Plus Terms of Service: hulu.com/terms
Syfy Sync is currently available for a number of Syfy shows, including 12 Monkeys, Defiance, Face Off, Haven, Warehouse 13, Sharknado and Sharknado 2. You can also sync select past seasons of these shows.
The best part? You can use Syfy Sync anytime; it works with live and repeat viewings, DVR marathons, or episodes watched online or On Demand.
There's more! You can use Syfy Sync to link your Twitter and Facebook accounts to connect with other fans. You can even interact with the show's stars during the live broadcast.
*Plus: Philips hue & 12 Monkeys Bring You A Whole New Sync!
For those with Philips hue personal wireless lighting, this version of Syfy Sync delivers a completely unique experience. Utilizing hue lights, Sync can control the environment of your room to match the action on screen, giving you a whole new level of interactivity. Use it now with Sharknado and Sharknado 2: The Second One! Also, don't miss the series premiere of 12 Monkeys on January 16th at 9/8c. You can watch the entire season with unique light tracks for each episode!
Note: Full episodes are not available in this app.
Take a photo of yourself or a friend, and then edit your photo using the incredibly realistic zombie eyes, mouths, and props. Share your new portrait on Facebook, Twitter, and the public Walker photo gallery.
Don't forget to vote for the most fearsome, the most gruesome, or the most awesome photos in the public Walker Photo Gallery!
Supports Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
Please note that you must have an active network connection to download all of the 40+ high resolution eyes, mouths, and props. If you have a slow connection, these can sometimes take 2 to 3 minutes to download in full.
* Available during select seasons, Story Sync: a LIVE, interactive experience that allows you to vote in snap polls, answer cool trivia questions, and re-live tense moments via video clips during the premiere broadcast of the latest episode. *
AMC - Something More
* Requirements: Android 2.2 and higher
AMC - Something More
• Interactive adventure personality test.
• Features 3D animated graphics.
• Spooky Halloween fun.
• Find out which movie monster you will be.
• Your choices affect your outcome.
Get ready to pump up your biceps to see where you rank. Are you a world champion, a contender, or a weakling? Play the game to find out!
Then show off your awesome gun show with the Arm Yourself avatar maker. Take or import a photo of yourself then edit by adding incredibly realistic bulging biceps, badges and props from the show. Share your newly buff photos on Facebook, Twitter, and the public photo gallery.
Please note, you must have an active network connection to download all of the high resolution arms, badges, props and filters. If you have a slow connection, these can sometimes take 2 to 3 minutes to download in full.
Transform your photo and/or a photo of a friend into an agent of espionage using the actual clothing, backgrounds and tools of spy craft used in AMC’s newest scripted series: TURN.
Once you have chosen your spy disguise, you can share via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, email or text message.
In addition, the app allows you to choose and customize your own personal spy ring! Choose up to 4 friends (including yourself) to be a part of your most trusted circle.
Please note, you must have an active network connection to download all of the high resolution parts. With a slow connection, these can sometimes take 2 to 3 minutes to download in full.