- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s The Walking Dead community and rank them in trending order
- Search: The Walking Dead articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with The Walking Dead community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
It turns your face into a 3D animated zombie. Scare your friends or even yourself!
- Stunning special effects for zombie looks just like Hollywood professionals.
- Tons of zombie parts available with thousands of combinations.
- Realistic zombie behavior, such as breathing or growling.
- Interactive experience. Drag to follow your finger with eyes. Tap to bend the zombie's head backwards (Watch out! The zombie will gnaw your finger off if you get too close!)
- Share zombie images vio Twitter, Facebook, etc.
WARNING: Parental guidance is advised. "ZombieBooth 2" contains horror content that many will not find suitable for young children.
Your kid will be learn to combine the color in the Paint The Walking Dead picture.
Images are consists of beautiful Paint The Walking Dead image, and you will like it.
How to play Paint The Walking Dead
- Select picture you want
- Choose color to paint
- Touch the screen to paint
- Save image to memory
let's enjoy this free game.
How to Add Widgets to Your Home Screen
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select the one you want to place on the home screen. You can scroll through the widgets if the list is too large to fit on the screen in its entirety.
6. Click on the selected widget and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The new widget should appear on the home screen (or wallpaper).
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.
When you decide you no longer need a widget, to free space or because you are done using it, removing it is even simpler.
1. Tap the widget you want to remove and hold your finger down. The trashcan icon should appear on the Applications Menu (or “slider”) at the bottom of the screen.
2. Drag the widget to the trash can until both the widget and the trash can turn red.
3. Release your finger and you will drop the widget into the trashcan and remove it from the home screen. Note that this does not actually delete or uninstall the widget. It will be available to you in the list of widgets should you decide you need it again.
**Yes, there is a bug that causes users to be unable to view the clock in the menu on certain phones or forces close. I'll fix it at some point. It's a free app, so if it happens to not work on your phone in the meantime, no real loss.
If you’re an AMC Stubs member, then the app has extra perks for you. Use your phone as your AMC Stubs card, check your rewards balance, share your stubs on Facebook and more!
Get VIP movie access and download our app now!
Use our AMC amazing app to:
• Find a Movie – Get showtimes and buy tickets by searching for the flick you want to see. Get tickets for a show today, or make sure you’re first in line for next week’s movie by buying tickets now. Find movies by your current location, favorite theatres, or zip code. You’ll also find movie synopses and trailers.
• Find a Theatre – Want to have an AMC amazing experience NOW? Find the theatre closest to your location, or look up your favorite theatre. You can also search by zip code, or switch over to map view.
• AMC Stubs – If you’re a member, then your wallet must be getting heavy from the money you save on free concession upgrades. Leave your AMC Stubs card at home and use your phone instead. Plus, you can look through your online stubs collection, share your stubs on Facebook, check your rewards balance and more.
• My Movies – No, you won’t actually own the movies that you add to this list, but you can find all the upcoming movies you want to see` and get notified as soon as tickets go on sale.
• Offers – Keep all AMC special offers at your fingertips so you’re always in-the-know and ready to save.
• AMC Buzz – Want to know more about the movies than your coworkers? Stay up-to-date with our Facebook posts, tweets, AMC Movie News blog and YouTube videos!
• Filter theatres by their amenities, so if you want to see the latest blockbuster in awesome RealD® 3D, you’ll know where to find it, or if you want to have a cocktail on girl’s night, you can find an AMC with a MacGuffins® Bar & Lounge.
• Planning a hot date for a couple weeks from now? Want to know when that Jennifer Lawrence movie finally comes out? It’s easy to search for upcoming movie releases using the calendar view.
Thanks for downloading and feel free to send us any feedback and suggestions you may have- we read them all!
In the comic book series, Carl begins as a normal and innocent child, but as the events of the new world order force him to grow up, he becomes colder and competently makes sometimes brash decisions for the good of his group of friends. The character's development is similar in the television series, where he is a normal boy before adapting a callous and cold personality to survive. This behavior puts him into conflict with his father, who desires to maintain Carl's morality.
For his performance as Carl, Riggs was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series - Leading Young Actor in 2012 and 2013.
Carl is the only son of deputy sheriff Rick Grimes and his wife, Lori Grimes. When the dead rise, Lori takes Carl to a purported safe zone in Atlanta, Georgia, along with Rick's partner, Shane Walsh. Lori and Carl join a group of survivors on the outskirts of Atlanta, formed and led by Shane. There, they are eventually reunited with Rick. Despite being only seven years old, Carl is taught to shoot a pistol. This comes in handy when he saves his mother from an attacking walker. Later, he is forced to kill an unstable Shane in order to protect his father.
After the group buries Shane and leaves Atlanta, Carl is shot and wounded by ranch foreman Otis while searching for supplies in the woods. The survivors are brought to the farm of Otis' employer, veterinarian Hershel Greene, who successfully treats Carl. The group remains at the farm for several days until tensions cause Hershel to evict them.
They eventually find an abandoned prison. While there, Carl and the others enjoy the prison's luxuries, such as hot showers and open space. He is confronted with disturbing experiences, such as witnessing numerous counts of violence/death. While Rick was away with other survivors, he frequently gave Lori re-assurance about his well-being. Throughout Lori's pregnancy, Carl was thrilled with the idea of a baby sister and when Judith is born he is fiercely protective over her. When The Governor and his army attack the prison, Carl managed to escape with Rick.
Carl and Rick took refuge in an abandoned house and after a brief encounter with more zombies, Carl was under the impression he could defend himself. He then blames Rick for not being able to protect the other survivors. However, his innocence comes out and he realizes that he was still scared of the outside world and needed his dad. Him, Michonne(who found Rick and Carl), Daryl (who found and protected Rick and Carl from the Claimers), and Rick then head to the supposed safezone Terminus, but are then trapped and forced into a train cart. They then reunited with Maggie, Glenn, and the surviving members of the prison assault along with Abraham Ford, Eugene, and Rosita.
During the journey, while returning to Kentucky with Rick and Abraham, he is nearly raped by a group of rednecks before his father manages to kill all of them. In the aftermath of their murders, Carl confesses to killing Shane and being a different person than he was before the apocalypse. Shortly after their return to the main group, Carl witnesses a fellow child survivor murder his brother, and he takes it upon himself to execute the child when he realizes no one is willing to do it. He feels deep grief, but does not regret his actions.
This app will melt your face!
Just take a picture then warp, bend and distort it to your heart's content.
Make yourself skinnier, buff yourself up or enlarge any body parts that might need some enlargement ;) Or go crazy and have fun putting several pounds of fat on your friends or giving them the biggest cheese-eating grin you can imagine. With Photo Warp, you too can be an instant, super-cheap plastic surgeon! How hilarious can you be?
- Warp tool (Moves pixels around as you drag the cursor),
- Pinch and Bloat tools (Move pixels towards/away from the center of your brush)
- The unique Reconstruct brush (gradually resets the picture to its original state as you brush over it)
- Twirl clockwise and counterclockwise tools (rotates pixels around the center of brush)
- Set brush size and hardness
- Fast and responsive (real-time) manipulation even on older devices!
- Use any picture to warp whether it's from your camera or any photo from your device
- Save pictures to your device or SD card
- Share your creations online
- The much requested feature: you can now open pictures from the gallery app ;)
- Installing to SD card is supported
- Compatible with Honeycomb (Android 3.x) devices
- More to come soon!
The annual holiday tradition allows you to “elf” yourself and become the star of a personalized video featuring your photos on holiday dancing elves. Simply upload up to five photos of you, your friends, family and more from your camera roll or Facebook. Select a dance theme, and the app will generate a custom ElfYourself video that you can share via email or post on Facebook.
ZombieBooth is a fun way to instantly make your face into a 3D, animated zombie!
CUSTOMIZABLE 3D ZOMBIES!
- ZombieBooth makes any 2D portrait fully 3D
- Create a huge collection of 3D, animated zombies from photos of you and your friends
- Choose from several zombie variations to pinpoint your undead doppelgänger
YOUR ZOMBIES COME ALIVE
- Zombies will blink, scowl, and breath!
- Hear them growl and frenzy
- They’ll even try to ravage your finger if you get too close!
ZOMBIFY YOUR FRIENDS!
- Capture portraits to zombify on any camera equipped Android
- Share zombie images via Email
For more info, to ask a question directly, or to just share your zombies, come visit us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ZombieBooth) or Twitter @ZombieBooth.
WARNING: This app contains frequent use of horror images that may not be suitable for children or the faint-hearted!
-Free video has been replaced with 'Chinese new year', 'Lunar new year' ' Teach me, show me, tennis!'
★★Solution for returning to Main Screen during new face making error.★★
1. Please close apps that are not in use when remaking.
2. please select “Clear Memory” and try again. (Tap on ‘Task Manager/RAM/Clear Memory')
Be a Star on Facejjang! Facejjang is a fun and exciting app for users who want to be a star! All you need is a photo of yourself to edit and upload onto the Facejjang video clip template! It’s as easy as that! Share and post finished clips to YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Google + and more! You will be a Facejjang Star!
◆ Available Packages
Video clips are available in packages of 2, 3
◆ App Features
1. Upload photos of your face image to Facejjang video clips.
2. Accessorize with wigs, hats, sunglasses and more!
3. Input messages on video clip.
4. Send finished video clips to YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Google +, Email and More!
◆ Please Note
1. Finished movie clips are over 10 MB. Please download where WiFi is accessible.
2. Disturbing download may cause various errors!
3. Completed video clip is automatically saved in MyMovies.
4. App may not work well on smartphones manufactured before 2012.
◆ App download Error
Disturbing download may cause error. When in error, please select “Clear Memory” and try again. (Tap on ‘Task Manager/RAM/Clear Memory')
◆ Send Mother's day, Father's day, Birthday, Christmas, Action, Love, and Parody eCards to your friends and family.
◆ This Christmas, be a cutie Santa girl!
◆ This Valentine's Day be a cutie Valentine Girl!
◆ Soap-Opera Fake Slaps : Ear Attack Dance (Badkiz).
Partnership Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
CNET: ”If you are searching for a great time killer and funny photo app, this one is for you. This app promises many laughs as you twist and edit your friends' faces.”
Replace face parts Funny eyes, noses, make them bald.
Smudge and warp Make faces thin or fat, make ears pointy, make them smile.
Packed with features Add text or draw on top of the photo, Share with friends.
Simple to use, easy to learn and share.
Cast you and your loved one dancing by simply uploading pictures of the two of you from your camera roll or Facebook.
Enough of that. Now go Valentine Yourself!
As Featured on Daily Mail
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
By clicking INSTALL, you consent to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades thereto.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. The Netflix service is only available in the country where you originally signed up. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
Tired of diets?! Get fat instantly with FatBooth for Android.
What would you look like with a "few" extra pounds? And what about your friends?
Find out with FatBooth for Android, a fun way to instantly supersize faces on your Android device.
Use FatBooth for Android on family, friends or colleagues photos and share them via email, FaceBook, Twitter.
• Works with photos taken with your Android device camera or from your photo gallery
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Shake device to see before and after views
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo gallery
• Share with your friends via email, FaceBook or Twitter
• FatBooth is a funny application made for entertainment purposes only and does not guarantee resemblance to the real fattening process.
• FatBooth works best with front face photos.
FatBooth for Android is optimised for Android platform v2.3 or later. In order to help improve this version, should you have any trouble using it, please feel free to send your feedback at email@example.com.
© PiVi & Co 2010-2014
Also by PiVi & Co :
- BimboBooth, the app that turns you into a bimbo:
- BoothStache, the mustache growing machine:
- UglyBooth, the app that makes you feel pretty:
- MixBooth, the face mixing machine:
- AgingBooth, the app that makes you old:
- BaldBooth, the app that makes you bald :
More information on AgingBooth, FatBooth, BaldBooth, MixBooth, UglyBooth and BoothStache on www.piviandco.com
It can bring you words to improve you self esteem, your motivation, your strength.
The best part: it is free. And you can read through as many self boosting quotes as you would like.
Quotes updated regularly.
Share with friends via: SMS, Email, Twitter, Wordpress, GoogleVoice.
(Sharing Through Facebook Coming Soon!)
iFunFace lets you create amusing videos of yourself and others by simply using a photo and creating an audio recording. Our unique speech analysis technology automatically creates the animation for you. No special skills required.
Go viral! Bring your own story to life! You and your friends can become the stars of the show!
HOW IFUNFACE WORKS
1. Take a new photo or select one from your existing albums
2. Identify the face and mouth of one or multiple characters
3. Record your comedic bit and select a voice filter
4. Share your creation and spread the laughter
Add accessories (hats, glasses, mustaches, etc.) to any of the characters to enhance the hilarity of your iFunFace creations.
Create complex conversations with up to four characters that can interact with each other.
Easily share your videos straight from iFunFace with friends and family via email, Facebook, or simply save it to your camera roll for later enjoyment.
iFunFace works with any person or subject: Friends, family, babies, pets, cartoons, and even you! If it's got a face, it can be brought to life!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/iFunFace
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK - http://facebook.com/iFunFace
All new features are already in the works! The iFunFace universe is continually expanding.
* Available during select seasons, Story Sync: a LIVE, interactive experience that allows you to vote in snap polls, answer cool trivia questions, and re-live tense moments via video clips during the premiere broadcast of the latest episode. *
AMC - Something More
* Requirements: Android 2.2 and higher
* Access to full episodes on amc.com of AMC shows currently in season
* Story Sync, a LIVE, interactive experience that allows you to vote in snap polls, answer cool trivia questions, and re-live tense moments via video clips during the premiere broadcast of the latest episode. For select shows in season including The Walking Dead.
* Video sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes featurettes and cast interviews
* Episode photos and production galleries
* Season and episode recaps plus cast/character bios
* News updates, interviews, feature articles, weekly columns
* Facebook groups and Twitter feeds for each series
* Ability to share app content via email, Facebook and Twitter
* AMC's current broadcast schedule
Rich content, easy access and intuitive design, all at the touch of a finger. Start experiencing AMC on your tablet today!
AMC - Something More
* Requirements: Android 2.2 and higher
AMC - Something More
• Interactive adventure personality test.
• Features 3D animated graphics.
• Spooky Halloween fun.
• Find out which movie monster you will be.
• Your choices affect your outcome.
Get ready to pump up your biceps to see where you rank. Are you a world champion, a contender, or a weakling? Play the game to find out!
Then show off your awesome gun show with the Arm Yourself avatar maker. Take or import a photo of yourself then edit by adding incredibly realistic bulging biceps, badges and props from the show. Share your newly buff photos on Facebook, Twitter, and the public photo gallery.
Please note, you must have an active network connection to download all of the high resolution arms, badges, props and filters. If you have a slow connection, these can sometimes take 2 to 3 minutes to download in full.
Transform your photo and/or a photo of a friend into an agent of espionage using the actual clothing, backgrounds and tools of spy craft used in AMC’s newest scripted series: TURN.
Once you have chosen your spy disguise, you can share via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, email or text message.
In addition, the app allows you to choose and customize your own personal spy ring! Choose up to 4 friends (including yourself) to be a part of your most trusted circle.
Please note, you must have an active network connection to download all of the high resolution parts. With a slow connection, these can sometimes take 2 to 3 minutes to download in full.