It's designed for parents who need a super fast and simple way to track baby events and view them in a log.
You’ll love the easy to use features and intuitive screen design.
Parents looking for a baby tracker really should try Bubtrac because it is so simple to use.
Have you found other baby log or tracking apps confusing and complicated?
Then you'll be pleasantly surprised by Bubtrac.
The event entry screens have been designed and tested for new parents with baby brain.
Baby events can be added in seconds and can be modified or deleted just as quickly.
Track your baby's events such as
* breast feeding (with timer)
* breast pumping (with timer)
* bottle feeding
* solids feeding
* nappy changes
* growth, weight, height and head circumference
* journal notes.
Other useful features
* View your baby's events in a log view by day, easily change to other days by swiping the screen.
* event stats tab, with filter setting to hide stats you don't want to see.
See you baby's current age, height, weight, and head circumference.
* Charts - for bottle feeding, and growth with WHO guides
* database search, find events by event type, or search for comments.
* preset values, e.g. setup your normal bottle feed amount so its prefilled for new bottle feeds.
* Database backup and restore
* Data export to excel using csv file.
* Track multiple babies/children, add their photo to easily identify them
Mums can track their breastfeeding, breast pumping data, with an option to track pumping both sides, left or right.
Use the feed timer to track breast feeding and pumping times.
Review event statistics easily in the stats tab.
See how many Bottle feeds you've had today and for the week or month.
Also see the counts, average amounts, and average times for various events.
Use the Stats filter option to hide events you don't use.
The Breast Feed and Breast Pump events have a timer which can be used to record and track feeding/pumping times.
If you need to stop for a minute no problem use the pause button.
The timer also been designed to work even when you have closed the app.
View all your entries in a daily baby log where you can review and modify each entry.
Track more than one baby by using different profiles.
Personalise a profile by setting your baby's name, picture.
Export the all the data for your baby to a file and send it as an email to your family, friends or doctor. The file format is ".csv" which can be easily opened in MS Excel or other spreadsheets.
Backup the database to external storage for security and use on another device.
If have any questions, bug reports, or feature suggestions please send an email to email@example.com
Note to support the development of this app there is advertising on the main screen.
Feel safe and secure knowing you data is never uploaded to the internet, never shared with other marketing companies. Bubtrac only accesses the internet to retrieve advertisements. The other permission is used to backup or restore your database.
Disclaimer: the charts and related WHO guides should only be used as a rough guide. The information and accuracy of the charts should checked against the official WHO charts.
- Breast Feeding
- Bottle Feeding
- Breast Pumping
- Diaper Changes
- Medication Tracking
This application has the following functions:
- Pause/Resume a feed.
- Reminds you when to pump or feed.
- Reminds you when to stop pumping or feeding(optional)
- Has configuration options for day time and night time feeding schedules.
- Time elapsed and remaining during a feed are shown during the feeding activity.
Historical Data Tracking:
- Summary Screen shows summary for the past 24 hours and the past week.
- Feeding activities can be exported to your device's SD card. Excel or Open Office can then be used to view data, makes charts, etc....
Easy to Use:
- Automatically sets up reminders to remind you or wake you up when it is time to feed or pump. This keeps from having to remember to set alarms :-)
- Your device can be used during the feeding session. If you exit the application, it still keeps track of the time you fed or pumped.
This application is designed to be functional but simple. The user interface is kept as simple as possible!
Please request new features. Let me know what you need or would like to see in the application! I would be more than happy to work with you through e-mail to answer any questions or address any bugs.
Features in the next release:
- Graphing of data
- Export of data to a real Excel format
- Syncing of data with spouse's device
- Slide show during pumping
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Display feeding duration and time since last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
1. record and update a variety of feeding events and nappy change event
2. track breast feeds, bottle feeds, express feeds
3. use custom event to record your baby's other activities
4. provide data backup and recovery function
5. chart feeding quantities by day, by hour
6. provide other statistical function
The Application is separated into two parts:
1. The starting page "New" for creating new feedings and for visualizing current statistics
2. The overview page "History" for displaying the complete list of recorded feedings
- While recording a feeding the current duration is displayed
- If there is a previous feeding the average duration of a feeding is shown, too
- The count and the total duration of feedings for the current day is shown on the according button
- Between feedings on the clock you can see the elapsed time since the last feeding and an estimated time in the future for the next feeding (in case there are enough feedings for an estimation)
- You can find all recorded feedings in the history, as well as the pauses between feedings
Page "New" (not recording feeding):
- milk icon with colored background and dark border: last feeding
- milk icon with light gray background: estimated next feeding (not yet reached)
- milk icon with dark gray background: estimated next feeding (exceeded)
Page "New" (while recording feeding):
- milk icon with colored background: current time (feeding duration)
- circle with light gray background: estimated end of current feeding (not yet reached)
- circle with colored background: estimated end of current feeding (exceeded)
- feedings of the current day have icons with strong colors, older feedings have icons with lighter colors
- feedings can be edited by touching them
- Know the time since the last feeding or bottle
- To know which breast baby sucked the last time (or a bottle)
- Duration of feeding
- Recording the side, the date, time, the gap between feeding, duration and quantity (bottle)
- Edit and delete entries
- Export data in readable format in a spreadsheet (eg Microsoft Excel)
- Import previous export datas
it has more screen statistics to monitor daily feedings of your baby.
If you find a bug or want a new feature just send me an EMail ;)
Widget included: Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Use the app as a breastfeeding tracker: Record per side when the nursing starts and ends
- Graphical analysis of the daily nursing times
- Displays your typical nursing times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all nursing times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start and stop buttons
- Feeding add-on: you can also record and analyze complementary food.
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
Baby Feeding new baby care app is exactly what you've been looking for! With Baby Feeding you can easily track your baby feeding time and control baby nursing breastfeeding. If you're looking for baby feeding tracker - Baby Feeding is what you need! You can easily note last breast feeding time and know the time for the next feeding. The feeding schedule changes according to the age of your child.
Baby Feeding baby care app:
- Baby feeding schedule;
- Easy record breast-feeding session;
- Tips and tricks how to feed your baby properly;
- Completely free to use.
It becomes easier to take care of your baby with Baby Feeding time app!
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-lara-s-nursing-log/.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
簡単バストアップ法 バストアップツボ バストアップマッサージ バストアップエクササイズ バスト 巨乳 貧乳 google play android アプリ
For the price of just a few diapers! Free ad-supported version is also available.
I made this app for my wife who had trouble remembering which breast she last used to fed our baby. She is very happy with it, I hope it will make you happy too!
This app can be used to keep a log of your feedings. You can log the following:
- Date/time the feeding took place
- Which breast (left and/or right) was used
- Which position was used
- Optional notes
This app is not intended as a replacement of common sense and good memory. ;-)
The use of this app is at your own risk.
-Log amount of bottle feedings
-Email yourself data in a spreadsheet format
-Manually enter data you forgot to record
Nursing Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Diaper Tracker, Baby Journal, Data Collection, Timer
With the Breast Performance program you will improve all the features of your breasts, increasing their strength and volume with just a few minutes each day. You can achieve all of this without having to undergo surgery or trying other ineffective treatments.
Breasts themselves are made up of fatty tissue and there really is NO exercise that you can do for the breast itself. However, underneath is the Pectoral Muscles which can be built up in a way that gives your breasts a higher, firmer look.
The exercise also produce stronger pecs that lend good support to hold up firm my breasts so that they would not sag that easily due to gravity and age.
For best results, we have compiled 7 performance workouts that will effectively improve your bustline. Do these workouts twice a week, allowing two to three days between workouts to allow the muscles to recover. If you are new to exercising, you'll want to start on the low end and work your way up.
- Keep track of your baby's breast/bottle feeding times with notes such as medications given
- When feeding with a bottle, you can record the amount your baby has had
- Know at a glance when last fed!
- Have feeding "groups" for intermittent feeding or multiple sides.
- Tap the Android Breast Feeding Tabulator App icon in the main window to take a picture with the camera and have a thumbnail picture of your baby there!
- Some useful statistics can be seen in the Stats Page
- Share this app with friends if you've found it helpful :-)
- Set reminder for future feedings (can be turned off in Settings)
Full featured, FREE, ad supported version
Internet needed to display ads
Camera to take picture for thumbnail
SD Card access to backup data
The tone of works by stimulating the brain subliminally with similar sounds to a baby when you breastfeed, making the breasts react and grow in size. According Tomabechi, several times a day to hear the ring tone you have created an increase in the breasts about 2 inches.
Studies on physical responses to subliminal stimuli of the brain from many years ago.
Discovery Channel conducted an experiment using Tomabechi tone to see if it really worked.
The result was that the breasts of the girls who participated in the experiment grew 3 centimeters in size. It is advisable to listen to the tone 30 seconds 20 times a day for 10 days.
- Service that warns when to listen.
- More languages.