Widgets included, no advertisements!
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
- Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Breastfeedings can be joined into one meal.
- Graphical analysis of the daily breastfeedings and meals.
- Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all breastfeeding times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- No advertisements
- You can also record and analyze pumpings (time and quantity).
- You can add comments to each record.
- Widget including start and stop buttons.
- You can also record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
- Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
- Widget including feeding button.
- You can also record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
- Widget "Sleeping" including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- You can also record events (bath, temperature, diapers,....)
- You can define your own events
- You can add reminders to each event
- Widget "Events" (resizable)
- Allows you to add and track several children e.g. for twins
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
But seriously, download latchME for top-quality breastfeeding support.
lt's the only breastfeeding app developed by doctors and lactation consultants to help you succeed.
How does it work? Smart mothers and pros just like you share great breastfeeding resources every day. latchME collects these resources and connects you to them instantly! It's like a breastfeeding tracker app that keeps track of helpful people and resources nearby, instead of feeds or diapers. And resources are what you really need to reach 6 to 12 months, yet few mothers are told just how much easier breastfeeding can be with the proper support!
latchME is the ONLY free newborn app with all these amazing features:
* Ask mothers and professionals anything and get instant advice!
* Improve your baby's latch with cool videos and easy-to-use instructions!
* Easily connect with professionals and support groups nearby!
* Find convenient, clean places to feed or pump while out!
* Shop at businesses that support breastfeeding!
* See what other breastfeeding mothers think!
* Add new resources in your community!
Like ice buckets, every time you use latchME to share something, more mothers are connected to quality support and breastfeed longer. Then they can help others breastfeed longer, who then help others, etc. It's a pay-it-forward-amazing-karma-chain-reaction that helps women allover the world breastfeed easier!
How do we know latchME works? Our resources are collated and reviewed by breastfeeding experts based on the latest research on what helps mothers succeed. latchME also empowers us all to change local culture by promoting professionals and businesses that truly support breastfeeding.
No more waiting for support. Download latchME and succeed at breastfeeding today.
latchME: mother driven, doctor approved
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Feeding, wrapping diapers, sleeping, medical care, etc. ..
In our hectic world it is not always easy to keep an overview.
Baby Log will help you here.
By simply logging the most important activities you will get a clear history and statistics.
- timer, history, statistics and a graphical overview
- Logging: breastfeeding left / right (or pumping), feeding bottle / solid food, sleep, diapers, medicine
- easy creation of new entries (of course manual additions possible)
- editing and deleting entries
- optional comments for each entry possible
- statistics for each logged activity as well as any time period possible
- Homescreen widgets (4x1, 3x1, 2x1) for quick logging (also supported on lockscreen with Android 4.2 and higher)
- Online synchronization of all entries between multiple devices
- Import / Export data in CSV format
- light and dark color theme
- in app help
- a lot of options concerning usability and data to display
Do you have questions, troubles or suggestions please leave us a comment on our website:
We take personal data privacy VERY serious and no data is accessed until it is really needed for a feature.
Data exchange takes place ONLY in the purpose of the synchronization feature.
For transfer an encrypted transport protocol is used and NO personal related data (like an email address) are ever sent.
Under NO circumstances will the data be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason!
Explanation of used Permissions:
- vibration feature when starting / stopping the timer
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
- CSV data file export / import
add or remove accounts
create accounts and set passwords
find accounts on the device
toggle sync on and off
- scheduled data synchronisation using the android account manager (optimizing the battery consumption)
full network access
- send / receive synchronisation data
Tags: baby log protocol breastfeeding breast feeding diaper sleep timer stopper
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com.
- Keep track of your baby's breast/bottle feeding times with notes such as medications given
- When feeding with a bottle, you can record the amount your baby has had
- Know at a glance when last fed!
- Have feeding "groups" for intermittent feeding or multiple sides.
- Tap the Android Breast Feeding Tabulator App icon in the main window to take a picture with the camera and have a thumbnail picture of your baby there!
- Some useful statistics can be seen in the Stats Page
- Share this app with friends if you've found it helpful :-)
- Set reminder for future feedings
Internet needed to display ads
Camera to take picture for thumbnail
SD Card access to backup data
The 'Babyzone' App will help you during this period of excitement,
exhaustion and stress, and will help you to keep track of feeding / breastfeeding times, frequency of sleep and defecation of the little ones, to manage reminders, for example - giving vitamines and iron, making appointment with baby care center, and more.
This App helps you to maintain data in a comfortable and easy way and even sends all the data to an e-mail address.
This way you could enjoy taking care of your baby without asking: "when is the last time s/he ate?" "when was his/her diaper changed?" "how long has s/he been sleeping?"
Try and enjoy (:
KEYWORDS: Baby,feeding,breastfeeding,pregnancy,healthcare,log,timer, services,bb,bottle,food,basic,nursing,babyzone,monitoring,track,medical, monitoring,journal,breastfeeding journal,tracking,development,babylog,
Breastfeeding App, baby journal, growth monitoring, milk substitutes, birth, health services, sleep,eating,baby calendar,baby growth,baby calendar,baby monitor,baby tracker,caring for a baby,pregnancy baby,
The Breast Start App has “2 clicks” to a solution and aims to help you anytime, anywhere.
The Breast Start App is designed to be breastfeeding parent friendly, with links to web pages that have been approved by an NHS breastfeeding specialist.
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-lara-s-nursing-log/.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
- Breast Feeding
- Bottle Feeding
- Breast Pumping
- Diaper Changes
- Medication Tracking
This application has the following functions:
- Pause/Resume a feed.
- Reminds you when to pump or feed.
- Reminds you when to stop pumping or feeding(optional)
- Has configuration options for day time and night time feeding schedules.
- Time elapsed and remaining during a feed are shown during the feeding activity.
Historical Data Tracking:
- Summary Screen shows summary for the past 24 hours and the past week.
- Feeding activities can be exported to your device's SD card. Excel or Open Office can then be used to view data, makes charts, etc....
Easy to Use:
- Automatically sets up reminders to remind you or wake you up when it is time to feed or pump. This keeps from having to remember to set alarms :-)
- Your device can be used during the feeding session. If you exit the application, it still keeps track of the time you fed or pumped.
This application is designed to be functional but simple. The user interface is kept as simple as possible!
Please request new features. Let me know what you need or would like to see in the application! I would be more than happy to work with you through e-mail to answer any questions or address any bugs.
Features in the next release:
- Graphing of data
- Export of data to a real Excel format
- Syncing of data with spouse's device
- Slide show during pumping
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Breastfeeding has many advantages for the health of mother and child. The WHO and Swiss paediatricians recommend to exclusively breastfeed for six months if possible.
Breastfeeding should be possible anywhere and at all times. Occasionally, it is useful to know a place where you can breastfeed in a quiet place. Public breastfeeding places are ideal for that.
Using mamamap-App you will rapidly and easily find a place for breastfeeding
Quite simply find breastfeeding places on the map, retrieve details for each place, enter new breastfeeding locations.
With activated GPS the closest breastfeeding locations will appear.
Details concerning each location (e.g. opening hours, accessible with child's pushchair, smoke-free). Search for locations. Calculation of distance to closest breastfeeding place. Listing of breastfeeding places.
Listing of closest breastfeeding places.
Entering new breastfeeding places.
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com