American Spiritual Master Affirms - "Imagine for a moment your own version of a perfect future. See yourself in that future with everything you could wish for at this very moment fulfilled. Now take the memory of that future and bring it here into the present. Let it influence how you will behave from this moment on"
The underlying teachings of most spiritual traditions focus on the same things: meaning and liberation/transformation (i.e., ending suffering in oneself and others). The practice of modern day spirituality shares these tenets, by helping people feel and function better (ideally, within a framework of exploration of values and life purpose).
Dailypedia has selected many of these Great American Enlightened Masters:
- Louise Hay
- Eckhart Tolle
- Esther Hicks
- Deepak Chopra
- Wayne Dyer
- Caroline Myss
We have handpicked their most powerful quotes & created an epic Dailypedia App
The app has some nice features:
- Browse Dailytunes now & set them as your app tune!
- Weekly planner to set different tune for different day!
- Set Daily tunes as Ringtone or Alarm Tone!
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music, to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download now & celebrate the Legacy of our American Spiritual Masters!