The official American Express® Mobile App for Android™ gives you access with a touch to Membership benefits. Keeping track of your spending and rewards, finding offers, paying your bill, and earning points. Find many more features that are available in the App.
• Use your existing Americanexpress.com.au login details or Register for American Express Online Services via the American Express App
• Get quick access to your Account with Fingerprint login
Your Card and Account:
• Activate your Card and set-up your PIN
• Pay your bill^
• If you hold multiple Cards you can add, remove and manage all of them
• Track, view and use your points
• Earn Points playing Local Champion
•Refer American Express to your friends
• Explore Amex Offers for savings
Service and Security
• Check your balance and access past PDF statements and pending transactions
• Check your spending power to find out if your purchase(s) can be approved. Only available for Consumer and Small Business Charge Card Members.
• Find places that accept American Express
• Receive real time alerts and reminders for offers and payment – just go into your settings, and allow notifications on the Amex App
Don’t want to use the Amex Mobile App? You can continue to use our site at americanexpress.com.au from any device. Not registered for Online Services? Register for Online Services at americanexpress.com.au/register or select “New to Amex?” at the bottom of the login screen of the Amex App.
This App is only available for Card Members who hold an American Express Card issued by American Express Australia Limited.
^David Jones American Express Card Members are unable to pay their bill through the Amex App and are not eligible for Local Champion and Pay with Points.
*If you are an American Express Corporate Card Member or an American Express Business Card Member affiliated with a wholesale partner, you are not eligible for Pay with Points, Amex Offers, Friends Referral, Local Champion, Places, and push notifications.
Local Champion eligibility and Terms and Conditions are available at americanexpress.com.au/localchampion.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by American Express’ End User License Agreement, Website Rules & Regulations and Privacy Statement which can be found if you log into the App > Account > Legal & Privacy > End User License Agreement.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.